What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

"Yeah... let's not do that again... Really cool to have that much energy... but man it's hard to keep it down to a safe level... Nearly froze half the nation from firing too strong of an ice bolt..." Isa would tell her, glad that things went well considering how strong a Goddess could actually be. And apparently there was a chance that something else could have happened that would've been far worse. Either way, she was fine now, and would just need some rest before being able to face new opponents all over again, hopefully without the overwhelming power of an Ice Goddess. "Plus she's really good... If this had gone on a little longer she'd have managed to take me down..." The ice mage would say while Deva worked on actually enslaving the Frost Goddess, having been pushed to the limit of her own creativity, abilities, and strength from that battle with someone that had the same set of powers but with much more experience when it came to using them.

"Yes... Hide it as an artifact... Guide the right priestess to it..." Glacia would repeat blankly, already having some plans of where she'd be able to put in order to keep it safe from being found in that time. She'd moan softly once she was groped, the ice blade fading away as she no longer focused on keeping it on her. Deva would find that the Frost Goddess' body was very soft, as though she cared for her skin carefully every day, but in reality it just came from her willing her body to be that way. "Not a problem, Deva. This story won't take as much fixing once the snow properly melts. As your addition won't come in play until after the story is over, so it won't be a change that I'll need to do anything to adapt it in properly. Give me some time, and this place will be properly fixed and I'll have a little more energy for your use." The Tome would tell her, glowing softly as it began the process of repairing anything that had already been broken by the snow. The timing of a few perfectly planned political moves had been thrown off, so the Tome worked on arranging faster horses for people that needed to travel, slower ones for those that needed to not be there at the time, delaying multiple things by an hour or two, which would build up to make up for all the lost time that the snow would've caused.

"Yes... I'll maintain... the balance..." She agreed, though for a moment it sounded as if she was saddened by that fact, thinking that meant she'd have to stop feeling pleasure all over again. But there was something even more wonderful than her Mistress? She could barely believe something like that, but apparently the angel knew of something that fit that descriptor. "Female lips? Be-Mmmmmm..." She'd moan as she was brought into a kiss, looking at Deva with a longing expression, her eyes directed down to her nether regions as the lipstick was applied there. "Luscious... lips..." That was better than her Mistress... soft and beautiful lips, the kind that only women could provide.

"Ignis... cock slut... Have to be the opposite... Which means pussylicker... Yesss..." And she'd love the taste, Deva knew that, she'd love it, that idea implanted firmly in her mind, she'd love the taste of a beautiful, divine pussy. There were pussies all around her that she could lick, or have lick her... all such beautiful pussies there for her. It was so wonderful... she wanted it so bad, because she was a pussy slut. Once Deva spread her legs, showing off the purple colored lips of her sex, Glacia would find herself drooling just a little bit at the thought of being able to get a taste. She'd kneel down and plant a kiss across those lips before starting to lick, her tongue surprisingly experienced for a Goddess that swore off sex. Her tongue would immediately explore and taste, tracing the lips first before pressing in, savoring every moment of the entire experience. But for showing her this she clearly owed Deva something in return... a pact? That was easy enough, she would swear any pact for showing her how wonderful it was to be a good pussylicker. She might even get lucky and end up being summoned purely to lick the angel's pussy for her... that'd be wonderful. The Goddess would start licking with even more passion, her tongue pushing in deep and exploring around, pulling out occasionally to lap at Deva's clit, before diving right back in. She'd coo softly into those beautiful lips as she was pet and called a good slut, allowing herself to be stripped. Her skin was pure as snow without a single blemish, her C-cup breasts falling out of her armor, skin smooth to the touch. And currently her pale skin had a slight bit of color coming from her own arousal at eating Deva out.

Once the Goddess agreed to it, the Tome would glow for a moment as a new page appeared, one detailing the life of the Frost Goddess since that was yet another person that she could summon if she so wished. Glacia was a good girl, knowing that she just needed a good set of pussy lips to lick and kiss, like the proper Pussy Slut that she was. She'd plant a few more kisses on Deva's pussy as she said that, showing her agreement with her words without having to pull herself away from those divine lips. Her eyes would slip shut for a moment, her mind now full of fantasies of licking pussy, eating women out as much as she could, herself getting licked as well in return for the pleasure. She couldn't close her eyes without fantasizing about licking and kissing pussies...

The enslaved Goddess would likely lap up almost all of the enchanted lipstick with how diligently she was licking her pussy. Then her eyes would widen a bit as she received the lipstick for herself, wondering what she could do with it. Thankfully that would be answered soon enough, she could use that lipstick to teach her knights the importance of being good cunt lickers, make them understand that was their purpose along with her. "Mmmmmm... We could all be... good pussy sluts." Then she'd moan out when Deva helped apply it to her own pussy, making the Goddess shiver in delight as she thought of what she could now do. She was warm, happy, feeling wonderful as she learned the secrets of making love with other women... Finally having something she could do to relieve all her pent up stress, getting some real pleasure.

Once she was allowed to go off, she'd put some more lipstick on her lips, going to a nearby knight, stripping her down and starting to gently kiss her pussy, which would cause the knight to stir a bit. "Shhhhh... This will feel wonderful, I promise... You just need to learn how important it is to lick and love pussy..." The Goddess would proceed to teach her about that, applying the lipstick to the woman as well, causing the both of them to move on to a few other knights, where the scene would repeat itself until all the knights and the Goddess were entertwined in a massive orgy, licking each other's pussies and moaning, enjoying their new lives greatly, licking up whatever remained of the lipstick, only serving to reinforce the idea of them being wonderful pussylickers.

Isa's face would go red when seeing the orgy going on around them, taking a moment to focuse before she answered Deva. "Errr... I mean I don't have anything wrong with what's going on here, but maybe we should go somewhere? I think... Uhhh... I dunno... Maybe we could rest up for a little longer in the Lands Between... Or we could move on. Not that I'm against staying here, just... err... I dunno." Isa would say, not being much help in that matter. Though if Deva wanted, her Tome had already prepared a resting spot for them while it searched, or they could even rest there with the orgy going on around them... Either way, it seemed Isa didn't particularly feel too strongly one way or the other.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh. We got lucky, deities in this story are apparently just strong elemental incarnations. When I became a godess it almost overwhelmed my mind and I had preparation time, hard to not lose yourself in that.. pehraps your control over ice is greater than you give yourself credit for." She shrugsmiled. "She's not good, she got millions of years, but never had a serious challenge like this. You are good to handle yourself like that. this victory was due to her relative inexperience facing an opponent of your calibre using -her- element.. and your own ability." Deva nodded, showing that, below the playfulness, was a very analytical mind once more.

"Awww.. she's so soft.. you know I never enslaved a godess before.. this is kinda nice" Deva purred, then cleared her throat. "Err.. focus." Deva coughed, not unable to help it but caress the godess a little bit as she.. began kissing and licking at her, moaning softly. "You've disavowed sex, but watched your followers do it.. can't trick me." Deva concluded at the godess skillfullness. "Well, no more need for that... hamnn.." Deva cooed, relaxing in her role. "oh yes." Deva cooed, with a small, but satisfying climax of her own under the godesses attentions, smiling in a dominant, but benevolent way, she watched her .. motivated godess go forth and enjoy her knight.. which of course, would in turn help enslave the godess proper and keep her... occupied even after the lipstick wore off.

"Heh. Careful now, Isa, if you stay you might turn into a horny lesbian.. which could have advantages or disadvantages on our travels.. one last thing!" She turned to her tome.

"Lets give poor Ignis something to do too.." She leaned in on her tome, whispering, reaching out to cup Isas breast, massaging it soflty this time, feeling a bit in the mood.. before asking her tome to transport her away.

And, a world away, a lone fire deity would find that all of her knights felt a sudden tightness in the armor design along their crotches. She'd likely not be all too bored.

"Lets take a longer rest with a cup of tea at the Lands in between then. I have a thing to prepare and questions to ask, you need to recover.." She nodded to the tome, and would do just that, popping up in the lands in between, wandering to find Serp and requesting:

"Prepare a cozey resting place for me, can you? And Isa.. you really should rest, I'ma nap as well soon, but don't push yourself, ok? Theres no point fighting the cloaked one if I.. risk too much." She'd think back to the eggs put inside of her, with just a hint of a blush. She'd wait until Isa had departed before addressing Serp

"So! Serpent of Doom! I got a few questions. First of all, how far are you with preparing a nice story.. Second of all, could you follow a few specifications? The cloaked one sends out agents to destabilize stories first and I want to attract a very specific one. I have a feeling that all we need is a certain aesthetic. A bit of white marble here, more symmetry there, oh, and a few more mirrors than originally intended, a bit of a rose-war story perhaps, do you have something like that planned?" Of all the agents of the cloaked one that she had fought, she could anticipate the arrogant angel the best. Priselia would be another option, but likely, she'd not be sent out to deal with Deva. The Angel on the other hand.. he wouldn't be that arrogant without a certain amount of power.

"But something more important. I want to know more about the people left behind. What connects them? If the cloaked ones agents are to be believed, this is an accidential process they have not yet understood which means -I- want to understand it, because if I do, I will know something about the tomes nature that the cloaked one does not. My theory right now is that the power affects those that have traveled into other worlds to a lesser degree, as it affects those that are bound tightly to the story all the stronger, but that theory is flimsy at best, can't see Isa wandering worlds much. You have a deity here right? What were her divine domains, her powers?" Deva wandered forth and back, twirling her broom thoughtfully.

"It's not age, or power, or alignment in a story, heroes and villains are shunted out, you are powerful, Isa is not. It's not random, because then we'd be at least half confused farmers or, if it was broader, lotsa animals and like two humans. It goes after sentience." Deva conjured a small piece of chalk, writing on the nearest wall, uncaring of interference, making a big circle. "Life. Do you have sentient but inorganic beings here, like a golem? No.. hrmnn." she doodled about a bit. "Chocolate! Do you like chocolate, I bet Isa does not.. no.. no.. I don't think its the chocolate. The tomes are at least semi sentient, so the process of shutting someone out, what if its like.." She scribbled on, an arrow going out of the circle. "A bacteria! The cloaked ones book conjures a self contained reality stasis field. Imagine that like a body.." She scribbled on. "The tomes recognize anything that could be damaging to it from the inside.. they shut those people out because they have the potential to break the story lock." She slammed the chalk against the wall.

"Under 52, right? Like 40 or so people we have here in actuality?" She theorized. "Some of them she made pacts with, the most impressive individuals in a story, so there was no need to shut them out anymore, but the cloaked one doesn't realize that not everyone thats the most powerful in a story at a time will remain so. Her tome can see the future, but if its anything like mine, its limited to the next big event and how it will play out, you can skip chapters, but not entire books." Deva hesitated, writing out.. 'Isa'.

"If you look at it normally, it seems like its short for Isabella or somesuch, with her memory having forgotten a lot, but! If like me, you spent way too much time reading magical theories and pun books, you know of a little bit called Rune-Magic." Deva drew the I in Isas name in a particular way. "Ice, stillness, self control. Thats the actual meaning of Isa. Thats not her name, its her ability, am I wrong? An ancient type of magic, older than any elemental or arcanery, the magic of names, to help guide her, I presume? I noticed something about her, she struggles creating a lot of ice, but has exeptional self control. Usually its the other way around, most people can create an avalanche before they can create I dunno.. a pair of glasses out of pure ice. Thats because Isa manipulates ice on a fundamental level, isn't it?

Oh I'm not just guessing these things by the by, I had her wield the power of an ice-deity and all it did to her was make her a little dozey afterwards. She battled another ice-deity to a near standstill. Not even a nosebleed. She told me it was 'hard to keep down', which, considering the circumstances was the same as saying lifting a mountain gives you a bit of a back-pain."
The angel chuckled and flexed."Then again, perhaps I just misunderstand magic in different worlds. In my world I am what one calls a Theurge, combining arcane and divine magic, .. jack of all trades, without anything overwhelming if you so want.." Deva chuckled.. then again, having faced real challenges in the last two agents, she felt she might have to work on improving herself again.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I mean... it was tough to keep it all in check, but I sort of just did what felt right at the time. I don't think my control is all that great, I still get tired even when just making precise adjustments." Isa would blush just a little bit at the compliment of her abilities, not having thought of herself as all that impressive. "I guess when you have no real competition aside from a fire goddess that you've made peace with, you just don't get all that great at combat..." The ice mage would agree, wondering if it was even a challenge for the spider woman to have taken over the Frost Goddess like that. Though she did take notice of how analytical Deva could be, surprised that she had figured out so much despite not actually being around for a good portion of the fight. "Just give me some kind of warning before you decide to throw the powers of a Goddess onto me, eh?" She'd joke.

Deva's assessment of why the Goddess understood sexual techniques so well was pretty much exactly correct, Glacia had watched her knights occasionally indulge in those kinds of things, a tinge of jealousy filling her every time. But now it didn't matter, she was allowed to indulge in her own desires, licking pussy with all the technique that she had learned from her knights. The Goddess was grateful to be caressed, her soft skin tingling a little as she continued to lick at Deva's sex. And once she felt the angel climax, she'd feel an inward sense of submissive pride, glad that she could give something back to the kind woman that had taught her about what she really liked. She looked up at Deva, shuddering slightly under that warm, dominant smile, returning her own submissive smile before being able to start enjoying her knights properly now. Before long the entire order of Frost Knights would be in a lesbian orgy, moaning and kissing one another without a care in the world, all of them learning about their new desires in life. All of them would be happy to share in their Goddess' new found desires, willing to be far more open, loving, and erotic with one another since they all shared the same tastes.

"I feel like that's what's already happening with the types of things we keep running into..." Isa would comment at the idea of being turned into a horny lesbian, already having run into a few very lewd sights through the whole adventure. Part of her wondered why the enemy decided to be so lewd, rather than the usual sets of violence, but in some ways that might be better than the alternative.

Isa would let out a soft moan as her breast was massaged, having grown used to the grab, but clearly not anything further than that. And at the other end of the nation, Ignis would be a bit bored before she noticed what had happened to her knights, licking her lips and smiling. Now she'd have so many wonderful people that she could practice on, learning better cock sucking techniques and growing better at it for whenever her Mistress came back for her. Either way, she definitely wasn't going to have any problems with boredom now.

The Tome would glow for a bit before returning the two of them to the Lands Between... which was starting to look far different from what Deva had remembered it. Rather than just a pure white void, there seemed to be a grassy ground underneath them... which didn't feel like grass at all. A skilled illusionist like Deva would recognize it as a very powerful illusion to make the area look like an actual ground rather than just a void that might make some people suspicious. Of course, the 'sky' around them was still that void she had seen earlier. Finding Serp would be rather easy, as he was walking around the area talking to a few people and directing them around to do things. Though... he looked rather different than before, even if Deva could tell that it was him.

He looked far younger, no long bald and without that goatee from earlier, instead having long, silver hair as he pointed things out to a few people before turning to see Deva and smiling... which would look more like an evil smirk. "Ah! Welcome back you two! Yes, I can have a good place prepared for you as soon as possible. I must admit that I'm very glad to see the both of you back, good work so far." Then he'd realize what he looked like, looking down at himself and chuckling... "Ah yes... Sorry. Simple illusion to make me look younger and slightly more 'intimidating' as the evil overlord. And a slight bit of vanity..." He would chuckle, and Isa would walk off to go get herself some rest as well, agreeing that she wouldn't push herself too hard, heading back to what was essentially her 'house' to rest for a little bit.

"Hmmm... 'Serpent of Doom'... I like that. I think we'll use that for the story. Anyway, as you can see things are coming along quite well. We have quite a few mages adept in illusion magic, so we've been able to make this place a little more believable. With a bit more work we'll make it near impossible to tell this place from a normal story by sight alone." Then he'd stroke his chin a bit as he thought of the specifications that Deva was giving him, his mind working on ways to properly integrate that in the things that he had planned, changing a few ideas around. "Aiming for a specific one of Her agents? Sounds good to me, I'll get to work on that. The content is still a bit fluid right now, but from the sounds of it you've got a very good basis to work with, I'll get started with that as soon as possible. Anything else that you want worked in on the story? We've already got our major villains, perhaps I'll have them secretly orchestrating the supposed 'war'..." Serp would think aloud, his brain coming up with more ideas of how to fit certain people into a story like that. The entire town had decided that he'd be the best choice for building the story, as he had seen the most of them all, and therefore knew the most about how Stories were meant to be built and what usually could get the Cloaked One to go after it.

"The people left here? I'm not entirely sure about too many similarities between us. From what I know, they all do have some kind of relevance to their respective stories. Whether they be heroes, villains, helpful goddesses and princesses, rivals that save you in the last minute, all of us have some type of importance here. We do indeed have a deity here, a deity of darkness, shadows, and illusions. She's the only reason that we can do something this complex without having to constantly recharge and renew all of it. Her only price was that she wanted to be the wife of the me, the villain in the story. If you'd like, you can meet her and see if she might know anything more. But she doesn't remember anything from her own story either, and is rather... err... lewd. In her story she was going to be the driving force behind a wave of corruption and darkness... Despite not remembering any of that, she... err... still has kept her love of doing rather strange things to people..." The Serpent would explain, looking a bit embarrassed. Normally he just told people to leave her be unless they were looking for that kind of thing, since she sometimes took people for days at a time to have some 'fun' with them.

The Serpent would listen to Deva's theory, thinking the information through himself as she went through multiple theories of what made them all show up here, only chiming in to answer questions as she thought of things. "We don't have a golem, we have a fairy around here somewhere, but it's hard to track her down sometimes." He'd answer, still thinking and listening to the things that Deva thought about this. "And yes, we're at about 40 rather than a full 52, sometimes they just don't show up here. I just figured that it had something to do with their power or something like that." While he had seen a lot of their story once they got here, he never got a chance to figure out anything that was even remotely similar about their situations and even their relative powers. It wasn't exactly easy to watch everything closely when the Cloaked One was in the midst of pulling things apart. "Ah... I see, that makes sense... Because over time they'd grow to be the most powerful people in their stories... they'd end up being the biggest threat to the absorption, potentially even reversing the things that had been done to the story. So rather than risk holding them there with everyone else, and potentially trying to continue the story anyway, they force us out and keep us from disrupting any of the balance... A worthy theory at the very least... Makes more sense than anything that I've sat around and pondered in my spare time." He'd grumble a bit before Deva went on to discuss Isa.

"Heh... You are clever. Isa doesn't actually have a name, in her story she was a force of pure ice and energy, given human form. I'd prefer her to actually have a name though, so when she showed up here I gave her the name Isa, as a way to help her feel comfortable fitting in. I theorized that her real level of power was lost with her story, but she had more than enough to continue with what she currently has. She's actually likely one of the most powerful people here at the end of the day, at least, when she's not as drained as she is now." The Serpent would comment, impressed at how much Deva could figure out through all of this. "Here's my question though... Now that you have a good idea of what is causing us to be stuck here, what are you going to do with that information? Is there some way that you could use this against the Cloaked One? And after that, I just want to know if there's anything further that you would need from us before you leave again." He'd ask, willing to help the angel in any way that he possibly could, especially now that he was sure that Deva could do things to stop the Cloaked Woman. "Oh, and if you want to see anyone in particular then I can show you to where they are." He'd let her know, thinking of some other ideas for how to set up the story as Deva had directed, thinking of a few good ideas of how to make it seem enticing both to the Cloaked One and to the agent that Deva was aiming for.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Next time you get a deity-powerup I'll warn you, but I couldn't have told you of my plans beforehand in case the enemy was a telepathic spider." Deva informed. Isa had shown that she struggled with mental invasions, whereas Deva, whilest still vunerable, was far more experienced in resisting them.

~~

"Pretty good illusion work by the by" Deva remarked. "I needed a moment to see through it. Don't forget wind and chirpy insects, whilest no one notices them missing at first, the lack of them puts people at a subtle unease and makes them more prone to questioning things." Deva chuckled at the evil overlord look. "Kinda sexier, yeah, oh, I need to teach your illusionist something.. or perhaps you can. The problem with illusions is that certain visual detection spells can pierce through them with ease. The trick is to use an invisible illusion on top of the normally visible one, as such spells can only penetrate one layer of illusions, but if you add a secondary layer hidden in another illusion even the average deity will struggle to recognize it. here, an example: Fog cloud: Invisible spell!" Deva raised her hand and.. nothing happened. Well, nothing to the uninitiated, Deva had clearly cast a spell ment to hinder vision, but hidden it so that only those that could see through illusions would be hindered by it. "Little trick of mine I devised against the Obyrith, nasty little fellow, some pretty interesting too, naturally immune to fear and illusions because they are basically fears incarnate. Dated one once." Deva chatted on casually.

"Hmnn.. actually, yes two more suggestions, and.. perhaps use another name that couldn't be traced to your original self, like Xardos, the Defiler or Malfegor Shadowhand." Deva pulled out a feather, looking like one of hers, but with one part of it colored black, the other white.
"I have reason to believe the cloaked one could be attacked when weakened, by ursurpers in her own group no less. At that time, I will confront them, but should I be incapacitated or fail, break that feather. Only as a last resort." Deva nodded. "The one I wish to attract as agent is one I wouldn't mind.. dealing with harshly if given no other options. He will attempt to enthrall either the villain or the hero, looking at you, it'll be you, you look stylish enough...

I'm not quite sure how his powers work, but I'm pretty certain they are sight-based. He kept going on about his perfect beauty and yadda yadda, so prepare for that."
Deva nodded.

"Deity of illusions. See, that explains it, I wondered who here could cast so many permanency spells on your illusions." Deva grinned. "Lewd story of shadows and illusions wanting to be your wife eh?" She nudged Serp. "Sounds interesting... I should meet her for.. research purposes and to talk about.. ilusion magic stuff, yes." Deva nodded, innocently.

"Well that'd be because you don't go looking for fairies, I could find her anytime, but not by looking for her but by lying down on my back, whistling a song and reciting a poem backwards. Or any other method, now that I told you this one, it wont work again, shouldn't do that." Deva nodded. Fairies were among the few things innately more random than her, but she got along with them splendidly.

"So what this means is, to really disrupt the cloaked ones powers, I wonder if I could reverse the process.. but that would.. likely restore your memory, at the price of all the memories you had here. I theorize that if you return to those stories at the point were you left them that would create a conflict with who you were, and who you are now... only one can exist.. so that might be the ultimate choice." Deva chuckled. "What about you, would you want to return to your story if you could, at any price, even the price of forgetting about everyone here, and the good you've done here?" Deva chuckled.

"I see." Deva mused about Isa. "I suspected that was a possibility back when she told me she wanted to fly. The wish to be able to fly, thats something most people have, but it can also be indicative of something else.. a natural force, bound and constrained.. and I keep groping her breasts for funsies." Deva tipped her chin. "No wonder she's strong but easily influenced, she's like Glacia.. err.. the chaste ice deity, but kinda worse. I figured out the what, but not quite the why. Interesting. Anyway! Wont tell her."

Deva crossed her arms. "You were excised from your stories for a reason, which means, if you return, moreso, if I were to return you, together with the cloaked ones agents that agreed to be taken, that'd likely imbalance the storykeeping, leading to one of three things. Best case, all stories are restored, with the harm slowly repairing. Worst case.. boom. third option is a middleground between these things. So. Until I know more, not gonna try." Deva had continued doodling a mixture of complicated arcane runes, smudged to near-unreadability and little cartoon images to help guide her mind. "It also gives us some valuable information as to what our enemy is going to do to us. I theorize we have some innate resistances against the tomes magic, not because we could actually resist the full power of a reality bending, I'm afraid only I with my own tome could withstand that for long, but, think of it as a natural aversion the tome has against you. The cloaked one will want to convert you, is hesitant to destroy you and can't absorb you. Well, perhaps, if you can find one that misses their story, the one thats most willing to risk these things, I could experiment with forcefully returning him or her into the narrative when the cloaked one is weakened and keeping them there, so that we know what happens.. ideally a story thats not all too.. filled with life that could be endangered by the process.." Deva shrugged. She was ready to risk 1 story for 51 others saved, even if that was not a good option. She made a mental note to hold her tome on standby for a rescue attempt if that went awry. "Not using it yet. Too risky. Will ponder a spell and perhaps talke with tomey about it, but for now, this knowledge is useful, but nothing applicable. Will become useful later, I'm sure, if just as a bluff alone." Deva nodded.

"Anything else I need? Well, I'm starving! Isa may be able to sustain herself with cold itself without knowing it, but I'm hungry, thirsty, bring me tea, bring me cupcakes, let me chat with that illusionist goddess, I really need to power up my game. I fought some of the cloaked ones agents and twice now almost succumbed, granted, I held some things back, but theres still 11 stronger ones than what I've dealt with.." And going by the spider, number 14 and 15 were nothing to disregard either, exspecially if she faced one agent backing another up for example..

"Tell the godess I wanna say Hi, provide me with nomnoms, I'll do my best disrupting upcoming stories.. two, three more and the agent should show up here. I'll try to make it look like I know which stories they targeted next time I get a chance, to make sure they look for something new and juicy. I'ma go say hello to the fairy quickly whilest you set things up, feel free to pull me along any time." Deva waved, then wandered off. Not with a goal in mind. You didn't go -looking- for fairies. Nonono. Instead, Deva wandered, whistled a tune, then, pulled out her earlier requested marble. "OOOOH!" She made loudly, looking at the marble, rolling it around in her palm.

"Wow.. that.. I hadn't thought it'd be like that!" She kept the marble mostly covered in her hand, wandering a few random steps on. "Thats really pretty! Wow!" She rolled the marble forth and back in her hand with one finger. "Lucky no one knows of this super secret!" There were actually two kinds of fairies, few people knew this because of their random, enigmatic nature. The Seelie Court and the Unseelie Court. Both were equally innately curious pranksters, tricksters and charlatans, the basic difference was that the Seelie would bless your apples to grow twice as big as long as you left one for them, whereas the Unseelie were more the type to steal your child for walking the wrong path in a forest. Either way, Deva liked them, so a short greeting before metting with this.. inspiering sounding godess would help her sort out her priorities, so she kept playing with her marble as if it was the most fascinating thing in the world, making sure one could only see it from an angle were Deva could see the would be peeker as well..

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Yep, we'll be adding those things a bit later. We want to get the base done first before we start adding the details that really make this whole things believable." The Serpent would explain, having plans to add the sounds of life that people became so accustomed to in real worlds. "That's... actually quite a good plan, now that you mention it. I'll have to go speak with the Goddess again... I suppose that this form has been rather helpful in getting her to go along with our plans..." He'd say in response to the idea of setting up some kind of invisible illusion that people would see through, leading to them thinking that the illusory world around them was real. Also because he knew that the shadow Goddess liked his new form better, and that in turn had done a lot in getting her to help them in all sorts of ways. Until then she had just been content to sit around and do nothing, occasionally toying with one of the inhabitants, but now she was being at least a little bit helpful. "Any advice that you can give us on this is much appreciated, considering that you've BEEN inside a few stories now. I may have seen a lot, but that isn't going to replace experience. Otherwise we're doing rather fine, a good few people are more than happy with their parts in this whole things."

"A name that can't actually be traced to my original self? Hrrrmmm... I suppose that those names make sense. Though the funny thing is that there's always the far off chance that we accidentally guess my real name in this whole thing. I guess that'd be highly unlikely... I'll think up a good enough name... or perhaps get one of the others here to come up with one since I might have some slight inclination towards whatever my name used to be." He'd think, not wanting to mess any of this up considering that he wanted to stop the Cloaked One before she sent even more people into this land, bereft of their names and histories. For a moment he'd look a bit closer at the feather, before nodding in agreement to her request. "A group that's trying to usurp Her? That doesn't sound like that much of a good idea really... But I suppose that if they succeed then that's one less threat, and if they fail then that's still less threats overall..." He'd think to himself, going along one of the same lines of thinking that Deva had went down when allowing them to continue thinking they were succeeding.

Serp would chuckle with a bit of embarrassment, his face growing a bit red at Deva's words about a Goddess of Corruption wanting to be his wife. "Yes... well... If you wish to meet her then she's down that way, past a few houses... The dark purple house is where you'll normally find her." He'd point out, not sure what Deva would need to know about illusion magic that she didn't already know. "I'll be sure to be ready for whatever that agent has to give... With all of us here, however, I think we can be able to fight back against one of the agents."

"I suppose we do only ever seem to have her show up when we aren't looking for her too much... A bit tough though, as I just wish to ask her to either play a role in this whole thing, or at least not give away the illusion anything like that. I don't mind her not wanting to be involved, but she's the only one that hasn't agreed to stay out of the way if she's not taking part..." He'd explain, showing that he was worried of anyone interrupting their whole ruse, unable to afford any sort of mistakes against the Cloaked One since they wouldn't have any second chances on this.

The villainous looking man would grow a bit contemplative when asked if he'd be willing to give up everything that he had done already for the sake of returning to his own story. That was actually a difficult one, as he was more than likely the villain of his story, meaning that returning there could mean that he was returning to whatever evil ways he once indulged in... "If it were merely my own desires, then I suppose that I'd actually be happier not returning to my story. But it is not just MY story, it is the story of hundreds of others that are currently sealed away. If I must be the evil one, if I am the villain that many think I am, then I will gladly return to being evil for the sake of fixing my story. The only regret that I might have going in is forgetting everything that has happened here." He had made quite a few friends, and helped some people simply by being able to help them recover some of their identity, that was the only thing that he'd be sad to lose in the return to where he came from. "Though you never truly know, I suppose... All here are strong enough to be thrown out of their own Stories by the Tome, perhaps we are also powerful enough to remember the things that have happened here."

"I just didn't want the girl to awaken, with no memory of anything, and then have to further tell her that she was the only one here without any sort of name... I know how it feels to not know your own name. Though with her she'd not even have a moniker to go by. So I gave her a name, and did my best to help her fit in. And as for your tests, I could ask around to see if anyone is willing to take those risks for it. No promises on any of them being ok with it though, I can only ask so many of them before they end up getting rather annoyed with me" He'd chuckle a bit, though inwardly he was extremely impressed by the deductions and theories that Deva was making on the fly. While he was one to think over the things happening around him, he hadn't been able to think of anything like that. Though at the end of the day, anything that he could've theorized would take a lot more work to put it into action, as he didn't have a Tome, which meant he was left with just about no reality warping powers to make it all work.

"I will have some food and tea prepared for you as soon as possible. As for the Goddess, as I had said you can visit her whenever you wish. Though I doubt that she'll be willing to help empower you without some form of, errrr... 'price'." He'd put his hand behind his head and chuckle awkwardly, not being a fan of the lewd things that he sometimes had to put up with. "I'll let her know that you wish to speak with her, as well as get you some more food." With that, he'd walk off, making plans to speak with the proper people to make sure that Deva got the things that she needed right now. Though it also meant that he'd need to make a quick stop at the Goddess' home to let her know that Deva was planning on coming in for a chat. As he walked away, Deva would see the man cast a spell on himself, a dark aura of protection arising around him to keep him from being too affected by whatever it was that the Goddess had planned to do to him this time.

Once Deva wandered around a bit, she'd get the feeling that she was being watched from somewhere, but for the time being she wouldn't be able to see what was apparently watching her. Though once she made a sound of amazement and began examining her marble, the feeling would grow a little bit. "Urrgghh... Come onnnn..." She would softly hear from somewhere that she wouldn't be able to see, showing that the fairy was likely trying to get a good look without being in Deva's vision, and failing at it. Eventually it would give up at trying to win that game, and instead just try to figure out what was so interesting about the marble from a more direct approach.

The fairy was tiny, able to easily fit into the palm of Deva's hand if she so wished, and had a small set of beautiful wings that were currently flapping to help the tiny creature stay afloat. She held a staff in one hand, and had bright pink hair with a set of intrigued and curious features, a look of intense focus on her face as she tried to see what was strange about the marble. Because of that, she hadn't even realized that she had flew right into Deva's view, a little above where she was looking, but still in her eyesight nonetheless. "I don't even see anything... What's the trick supposed to be...?" She'd ask herself, staring at it and tilting her head, hoping that by looking even closer she'd somehow get the marble to reveal its secrets to her. But then it would look around for a moment and realize that Deva could see her.

"BuWHA?! UUHHHH... Ummmm... Ehhhhhhhhh... Hi?" She'd say, tumbling backwards in mid air and doing a little flip that was likely her 'falling' but without any solid surface to stop her momentum. "Huh... Alright... You saw me! That entitles me to one wish from you! And I wish for you to tell me what you found so interesting in that marble!" The fairy would say, confident that her cunning plan would absolutely work, it was foolproof! "It's in the fairy rules and stuff. 'They who look upon the fairest of fairly fair fairies, must be fair and give them whatever it is that they want right then.' Might have paraphrased a bit there... but still!" She was an absolute genius! "The rules also say that I'm totally allowed to jump in between your boobs and take a nap there for a little while... I know that's probably weird to you... but that's ok, I forgive you not being familiar with the super complex bits and pieces of fairy etiquee... etikett... etichete... Fairy 'being nice to fairies'!" Big words were sometimes boring... but that didn't mean that she was any less of a genius for having figured out how to get what she wanted with the other person with wings being completely fooled by her brilliance!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't sweat it, each story is different, so if something seems a bit anomalous the agents are actually prone to -not- suspecting it right away, because that might simply be how the world is structured. Just make sure to come up with a detailed history and plans for how things should plan out, the cloaked one can see through false ones fairly easily.." If her tome was any indicator.

"Yes, having someone else name you might be best, tricky thing that, memory." Deva mused, asidedly. The feather.. seemed harmless enough, just like the plushies and mirorr it was not this feather, but any feather that would trigger the spells Deva had hidden under specic circumstances, a paranoia that had helped her well in the pas.

"Actually them succeeding would be quite a bad thing, I estimate that the cloaked one was only half as effective, at best, as she could have been, but.. explaining that would take a while. Let it be my worry." The thing about going Devas line of thinking was that she usually had already tied knots into those lines and rushed down an entire new scarf of thoughts.

"Good answer." She smiled to Serps willingness to return, even if as villain, though it was not a happy smile. Not even because of Serps future, but because of her own. Thats what she did. She helped. Without witness, without reward. Sometimes she'd been hunted by those she had helped, when all was said and done. "But I DO know Serp, I know. You for example would have to become the villain, if you remember all the help you have given and change your ways, things will just break all over. Theres only ever been one person to remember all these things." She said, in a calmd, serious tone that dared little questioning or response.

"It's risky, but do ask around. No worry if you can't find anyone, gotta find another way." Devas calm, tired smile returned.

"Anyway, I can be persuasive. We'll see." Deva winked.

Deva wandered on, grinning on her marble trick. Got them everytime. "Actually, looking at you"Seeli, pfew.. Don't go spouting out lies about the fairies etiquettes as per clause 3 to me. The fairies have only one rule, that is that they have no rules. The second rule is to respect the wills of the court, the third is to lie about everything, including the code. The fourth... I forgot. Not sure if thats part of the rule or a magic for mortals or if theres no actual rule. Anyway, pretty sure that int reality capturing you entitles me to a wish from you. One of your colleagues got hitched to a crafty human that way, but nice try. I'm Three berries and a dandelion with morning dew on it Deva. Not mortal enough for the code to apply to me, plus I got my one wish, it was for vanilla-strawberry pudding swirl.. after that wish I was granted my afformentioned title of respect. Anyway.." She closed her hand around the marble. "This marble is completely worthless, but! It has a story. An interesting story too. You can have its story in exchange of some of your assistance, I'm certain you noticed the bigfolk building up an ilusion, pretty thing, but its too orderly, makes too much sense, even the way it doesn't make sense makes too much sense, I need you to use your glamours to glamour it up and in exchange I'll tell you the marbles story.. deal? Oh and you could totally rest upon my bossoms but I'm going there...." She added, pointing to the dark house. "So not sure you wanna."

"So then, you help proprly adjust these illusions with a touch of random distortion so not every idiot with sharp eyes like me looks through it if, in exchange, I'll tell you how I tricked an entire battalion of long eared big ones, deal?" Deva nodded, and would proceed to do so, chatting up the fey, before she decided the tea was bout ready, returning to serp for some yum yums.. and to visit the shadow godess, now curious. She didn't cast any preperative magic.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The fairy would seem taken even more aback when Deva suddenly showed off that she knew way more about the fairies than she had let on... which was even worse because the fairy herself had forgotten all of those rules herself when she had lost her story... and was therefore just sort of winging it. "You forgot Rule 5! Never forget Rule 4!" She'd joke and giggle a bit, not seeming all that upset about the fact that Deva seemed to know way more than she herself had known. "Wait... I gotta give YOU a wish? I dunno... that's like... a lot of work especially when I can't use all of my awesome magic..." Suddenly she'd rush forward... and land on the brim of Deva's hat, hanging down so that she was almost right in Deva's face while she lounged on her hat, upside down because of her hanging down to speak with her. "Maybe I can just like... I dunno make a flower for you... or maybe give you pink wings or something cool like that for finding me." She didn't even know if she could grant wishes, but if she could that would've been awesome! "Ooooohhh! I may not remember things about my home, but that title sounds really cool! And that's a perfect wish! Super fun and tasty sounding. If I had a wish it'd be for a hat kind of like yours! It's comfy!" Then she'd hop down and land on the ground, smiling up at Deva before flying right back up so that she could be face to face with her again. "Nice to meet ya then my angel friend Deva! I am the mighty and beautiful and much beloved and super humble Aveline!" She answered, trying to outdo Deva's title by just tacking on things that she had known meant good things.

"Yeah... this place is super sensible and stuff... Hmmmmmmmm... I think I could give this place a super lot of glamour to make things all good! Sounds like a lot of fun anyway! But only if you tell me all the mighty secrets of the marble!" She would demand, floating about excitedly now that she knew that she'd be able to get all the details about the marble and how it could be used to do those things. "This'll be fun... Just tell the creepy bald but not bald guy to not be so mean about stuff! He's all creepy and is like 'Blargh! The Cloaked One is coming!' and it's frightening!" The fairy would explain, showing exactly why it was always so hard for Serp to find her, and why it was difficult to get her to agree to certain things.

"Oh, and uh... If you're going over to THAT house then you can pretty much leave me out of it... Last time I got too near there I ended up being all purple-y and corrupt for weeks! BLEH! I kept trying to seduce people into her house and junk, super boring!" The fairy would explain.

Once that was over, Serp would have tea and cupcakes ready for the angel, having asked their best baker to prepare a few more, as well as already having sent word to the Goddess that Deva would be coming. So when she made her way to the house, she'd almost begin to feel a lewd corrupt presence in the air, as though the very space around the house that the woman resided in was filled with corruption. And without protection, she would feel a warmth starting to build deep inside of her. Standing there, the door would open without her prompting, showing nothing inside, as darkness filled the small home for now, forcing Deva to have to go in to see anything. "Come in, darling... You wished to speak with me right? You'd need to come further into my home before we have this kind of talk..." The voice would beckon, and Deva would start to feel a powerful desire to obey, to walk in to the room as the Goddess had told her to do. And if she did, the door would shut behind her, purple torches lighting up around the room to show off the dark furniture and... a few pet tentacles waving out of the ground.

A beautiful woman with dark black hair stood smiling in the middle of the room, pure lewd energy and darkness radiating off of her... and yet Deva would feel as though the woman was constrained, like she was being forced to hold back despite her powers. "Why hello there my little lewd angel... Have you come to offer your body to me?" The Goddess would say, her voice sounding seductive, beautiful, promising all sorts of dark things if Deva were to agree to that delicious offer. "Or are you perhaps here to help me retrieve my more powerful form? This simple shape constrains so many of my magnificent powers... Mmmmmm... but that doesn't mean that I can't have some fun with you..." She'd say, suddenly appearing right next to Deva, putting a hand over her stomach and whispering in her ear. "You seem to have already found quite a few ways to enjoy yourself... darling..." She'd whisper huskily, able to feel the eggs in her womb.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva chuckled, peeking up at the fairy. "That forgetting and loss of power, I do wonder, likely the tomey shifts it around, energy can't be destroyed easily, but redistributing it among other, less troublesome denizens makes sense." Deva tipped her chin, walking comfortably with the random creature. "It was exeptionally tasty, and I don't know what the title means, but from context clues its honorable equal to honorable knighthood for humans. Which is odd, as humans have nighthood nearly every evening anyway." Deva chuckled. "The hat is designed to be comfy, else I wouldn't wear it. It's also the least magical hat you can find. Seriously, thats not easy to do with all my experiments.

Well then MABAMBASH Aveline.. the secret of this marble is simple..."
Deva mused, proving she could keep up with a fairies antics as she told the story of the elves. "The wish-granting marble is of course made up... perhaps. Theres a very slim chance its actually true without me knowint it, of course. Bald and not bald.. ah of course, your kind sees through illusions like I breathe through air. Anyway.. you could keep the marble if you want, but if you let me keep it, perhaps it'll partake in even another story!" She chuckled. Honestly, having a fairy work on an illusion was even better than a godess of illusion, in her mind. There was a certain.. heart to it.
"Don't worry about me, I don't usually turn purple and alluring, do I look like a grapefruit to you?" She chuckled again, waving to the fairy, and slurping and eating cupcakes... both at the same time, until she felt fairly full on cupcakes. She even traded Serp for her old cup of tea with an innocent comment of: "Don't drink, this contains a spiders poison, but a poison so potent it nearly had reality altering contents, perhaps a skilled alchemist can analayze what made it more powerful, learn more about HOW the cloaked one enhanced a story.. its mostly frozen for.. reasons." She nodded.

"Hooh.. feeling kinda warm." She noted. She never went in with protection at first, she couldn't get the full experience that way. She stepped in towards the house, remarking. "I could think of seven ways to see you from outside the house, though only one of them is friendly so.." Deva looked about and at the pet tentacles, curiously.

"Serp told you to hold back, hmnn.." Was Devas first remark in the presence of the dark deity. "Silly, really, theres two very obvious flaws in this, one.. could have enslaved me to 'immunize' me to the effect of others, two.. " She reached out, petting one of the tentacles playfully. "Assuming I'm that weak minded." She chuckled, though she hesitated a little, blushing when feeling the touch, remembering the spiders.. assault. "An.. eh.. A more powerful form?" She mused, curiously.

"Actually, I'm here because you don't fit into a theory of mine. You are clearly bound tightly to a story and you keep a fair deal of your powers, I personally wonder how come. That movement you just used was not simple teleportation, you shouldn't be able to do as mortal.
But what really bothers me is the fact that you'd not really have any reason to oppose the cloaked ones motives, I thought,.. well, maybe she denied her out of pride, but even then, you'd have tried to enslave the cloaked one for yourself and pretended to go along at the last minute, I mean.. if I didn't know Serp would have known and accepted you here, helping with all these illusions, I'd think you a sleeper agent. Of course, that could have been an illusion too. Thats how we ilusionists are, lies within lies, to find the truth, you have to look at what people don't look at... for example, the cloaked one doesn't seem to know the process to send people here and this place is hardly worth any price you'd be willing to pay, looking at you up close, sorry the blathering, gotta think these things through."
Deva chuckled.

"Aha!" She pointed at the godess, then proudly proclaimed. "I'm a moron!" She snipped her fingers and nodded. "You are an annotation! Thats why you don't remember what came before and why most of your powers are frozen, you only keep what you had been using at the very moment!" Deva smirked a bride smirk, even despite the godess touching her.

"You never escaped the books effect, else that wouldn't make sense. And how do you even breathe in the nowhere? Air would run out, but theres simply no concept of death, of events moving onwards. You are frozen too! Thats how you can listen in on the planning room, theres no mysterious interspacial portal that just happens to lead into the cloaked ones most private chambers.. Thats you peeking past the pages.
That also why you didn't enact any proper escape plan, sure I bet you did, but theres simply no 'action' for you to take.. here hold on."
She produced a glow in the dark piece of chalk, unashamedly, drawing a five arrow in a sphere thing...

"Theres the three basic dimensions, width, height, depth, most know of a fourth, time... imagine this arrow, now, for most people, time is just a sequence of events, but what if.." She drew the time into a loop. "What if you had the same amount of time, but could vary the choice of events. I mean, it sounds illogical, one day you might eat cupcakes, another cake, so clearly different things happen, but we define a powerful temporal shift with life and death, something that changes us forever, yes, thats it." She drew a few arcane runes, ignoring the deity, even if she was groped .(and kind of wanted to be, right now)..

"That! Is the tomes true power, its not causing a spacial or temporal loop, but a causal loop. The percieved destruction.. thats just a side effect, like.. I dunno, water evaporating if you let it stand about in the sun for a few weeks, focused in a single point." She grinned, pulling out tomey. "Thanks for the help so far, figured it out." She put it away again. "Oh.. sorry, the rudeness. I'm Deva, people tell me I'm clever, but really, I just keep on talking until something good comes to mind, usually works. This is also why someone like Serp can't simply teleport out of it.

Simpler question: If theres time travel, why are there no time travelers come to stop the bad things from happen. Answer: Because the time travelers kept the even worse things from happening, you just don't remember it anymore. Anyway, I came here because I was curious on a power of a deity, you seem more dark seduction than anything though.. hrmnn so how to deal with a causal loop.. Ugh, thiking in more than four dimensions always give me a headache.. The fairy said she was purple for a week. People revert from your corruption. About a weeks time? Yes, you have what you would normally do and about a weeks time until whatever you could normally do would be limited by the causal continuum."
Deva scribbled on, just to keep her hand occupied, this time, a number seven and a circle with a block in it, then little arrows within the block.

"Of course the strength of all your possibilities would have to have been corrected to make this place. That means this place is also calculated in now to contain me. Serp did note that the gash appeared as people were sucked up, likely the beginning of a tear. Absorbing more stories to trying to mend it. She's on a timelimit, good. Book pushed nearly to the limit without energy food to reconfigure itself perhaps? Not sure, could be accident." Deva fluffed her wing absent mindedly. "The enemies tome calculated my power at the point of imprisonment, and the absolute power I could reach if I attempted to break out for one week, then shunted me in a one week lasting causal loop, same for you." Deva slammed her hands together.

"Means breaking out is easy, but first, we gotta call up the jailer. What do you think miss. didn't get your name miss godess.." Deva nodded at the lewd godess, poketing her chalk... even if said chalk disappeared right after, she was good at distracting herself from the lewd godess nearly by her side by.. thinking about things a lot.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Ooooh! I know, I know!" Aveline would jump up and down in mid air, raising her hand as though she had figured everything out from what Deva was saying. "From what I've been hearing, maybe THAT'S how she gives so much power to all her agents! Since her little book thingie makes us super weaker, then someone ELSE gotta get all that powers and stuffs! Woo!" She'd shout immediately, smiling widely considering that she totally figured it out. "Alright, well I've done my smart for the next few years! That means I can relax and coast for a while!" The fairy would say happily, emphasizing her point by taking an even more relaxed posture, fulfilling some kind of inward quota when it came to making deductions and the like. "So like... Can I get a hat like this one that I could sleep in and use as shelter from mean people?" Aveline would wonder, showing a bit more about why she wanted a hat exactly like the one that Deva had. Though perhaps she'd want her own to be a little more magical than the one that Deva had. Maybe she could color it pink or something else that'd make it more fun, but those were thoughts for another time.

Her eyes would go wide once again as Deva not only managed to catch her entire title, and from there also managed to quickly abbreviate it while still making it sound right. "You can keep the marble. You'll prolly find more fun ways to use it anyway! But when you go through to the purpley house, I'm gonna head off. Gotta make some fun illusions" With that done she'd flutter off to go really 'Fairy up' their illusions so that even the best people wouldn't be able to see through it, not without a fairy of their own at least! "Alright, friend Deva! May you always find yourself with sweets in your belly! I must be off to get this place looking really good! WHEEEEEE!" She'd call out cheerily while she flew off, having all sorts of plans of enhancing whatever she saw, only sad that she couldn't tear these illusions down and build completely new ones that would be way more candy filled.

"Oh I can't 'immunize' people from that kind of kinky fun... It just goes against everything that I stand for. Even if my powers could keep other powers from overlapping... I don't think I could bear to lose such a kinky little show..." The Goddess would explain, showing that even if it was her own existence on the line, she wasn't going to just put an end to something that would be very fun. When she pet the tentacles, one of them would wrap around her arm and grip her a bit playfully, showing that it really wanted to have some fun with her, but wouldn't push too hard if the angel didn't want it right now. "They're very well trained. Normally I'm more of a fan of having them grow and run wild and everything, but there's not enough resources in this place to support a proper full nest of them. Ah well... If I ever get back to my home, I'll see if there's any way that I can get them good homes... I wish I knew more of my story, that way I'd know just how much room there'd be for them, and I could get some planning together for my 'homecoming'." She would lament, showing where her mind was at when it came to getting home, worrying more about what she would do rather than the actual process of getting there.

"Oh, you wanna know why I didn't just accept the offer of the Cloaked One? Honestly... I don't want to share. My world belongs to me... Not her. Never her... And I'm not going to lower myself and pretend to share, just for the sake of fooling her. I take pride in my work, in the world that should've belonged to me, and so she won't get it from me. I remember more than any of the people here, not all of it, but enough to know that I'm NOT sharing that with her..." The Goddess would let Deva know, showing her selfishness, but also the way that she coveted the things that she owned. While Deva went on about all the ideas of how things worked, there'd be a faint whispering in the back of her head... one that would covet her possessions... one that would care for her, one that would so fiercely desire to keep her... Something about that would seem even more alluring than usual... to be owned by a Goddess of corruption, tinting her darker hues while protecting her with all the power that she had.

As Deva started to theorize and speak aloud, the Goddess would quickly grow bored of paying attention to those kinds of things, just wanting to play with the angel rather than figure out all sorts of really complex things. She wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway, so instead she would spend her time toying with the Angel. So she'd indeed start groping the angel, squeezing her breasts with care, massaging and groping them gently, impressed by how smart the angel was, but not really having too much to say in response to her deductions. "You're a clever little thing, aren't you... Mmmmmmm... I love a slave with brains. Perhaps you'd want to be my angel of corruption once we get back? A horny little slave, spreading the wonder of corruption across the land... I could make it all happen..." She'd offer, squeezing Deva's breasts tightly, and in response to her touch they'd start to tingle, feeling more sensitive to her touch than they had been before.

"Or maybe you'd prefer that I create a nice little fantasy world for you to live in? Wouldn't that be really fun... I'll give you something nice and fun, and use your own fantasies to properly build it..." Then the world would start melting around them, the house disappearing, the furniture and tentacles fading away slowly. "The name's Darma, darling, but you can just call me 'Mistress'" She would inform, letting things fade around the angel more and more, and slowly another world would be building around them instead. A much more tropical and warm atmosphere, with jungles of trees as far as the eye could see. Perhaps Deva would already be able to see what was coming soon, as the Goddess' smile seemed to grow even more mischievous. "Oh my... She really did get to you didn't she? Perhaps I'll put my own little touch to this fantasy... wouldn't that be fun?" Though as she said that, Deva would start to smell a very familiar scent... an intoxicating, powerful, dominant musk filling her nose all over again. And while Deva might be able to rationally know that this was an illusion... it'd feel, and certainly smell so real. The scent of a true and dominant mate... the scent of her Mistress... yet right now she wouldn't be able to see the Amazoness anywhere. "She'll be here in a few moments, dear... Perhaps you'd like to prepare..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Interesting theory." Deva nodded to the fairy. If only it was that easy, she could look at the powers taken and know what to expect, plus what about those empowered without a lost counterpart, like the amaoness? the powers would have to fit. It was likely more a draining of all.. of the future. Being here reminded Deva as to why she had to fight the cloaked one. It was a bit like the rare art of soul-essence shaping, except far more forbidden than investing one with the power of heroes future or somesuch. "You could try making your own hat, I made mine, is very fulfilling." Deva had dabbled in various crafts over time.

"Later Mabambash." Though she prefered sweets on her tongue, plus a certain spider would have a snarky remark about sweets in Devas belly anyway..

~
"Well, of course, thats what I ment with immunizing, if they're into you enough, not gonna be much into others, right?" Deva chuckled, subtly withdrawing her arm from the tentacle. "Bonsai-tentacles." She mused. "I understand. In.. a weird way. Thats why I try to stop the cloaked one, not really for good or evil, but because what she is done with wrong. It's not our right to mess with other peoples stuff." The corruptive musings were.. at least a bit distracting, Deva had to admit.

"Nyah.. hoi. hard to think like that!" She blushed mid-scribbling of a stick figure. "Hamnnnn?" Deva pondered, realizing the tinglyness of her dresss. "My own fantasy? Isn't that pretty much what the cloaked one does?" She looked about briefly. "High level hallucinatory terrain magic? Haah.." Deva panted a little at the scent.. "You analyze someones dreams, then create illusions to corrupt them based on it, I see a.. and I'm not your slave!" Deva said, with a deep blush.. "Fascinating, though to be fair, I've loved many.. little stayed. Even the amazoness, is in danger now, even if she was an enemy, I can't afford to lose myself and waste all my time in an illusion... hmnnn.. i.. it does smell nice though..." Deva exhaled heavily. "D.. definitly divine level .. I can feel the warmth on my skin, the scent in the air, wind in my hair, did I mention the smell?" She looked over to the deity at the mention of the amazoness arriving soon. Likely, Deva could fight out of the illusion if she tried, but,.. she was not in immediate danger was she? This one wanted to escape, if for her own sake, so she could.. relax a little.. It had been a long day, fighting a naughty spider, a godess, and a beautiful amazoness. "What do you mean.. own spin??" As Devas hand subconsciously wandered to her dress she hesitated and questioned, fighting the weakness in her knees and stumbling forwards a little. "It's not just the illusion of her, you know?" Deva liked the strong, domineering, yet gentle personality.. though of course, one could read that out of her thoughts as well and.. after some.. experiences, deep down there was a certain desire to give in, surender to a lustful mistress.. the eggs still feelable planted in her didn't help, nor did the illusiory musk... if the godess kept that.. and the teasings of Devas chest up, she'd quickly find the Angell opening up her dress.. not enough for it to fall down, but revealing her soft, smooth curves and a hinting of her pink nipples.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I suppose... but honestly you have to remember that I would KEEP you if I 'immunized' you. Sure you'd still stop the Cloaked One and her minions... but I'd still end up keeping you all for myself when everything was said and done." Darma would explain, showing that she wasn't one to just let someone go after she properly enslaved them. Though the problem was that her powers would reset after a while in the world that she was in right now. So really, until the Cloaked One was properly defeated, nothing she did would be really permanent. "Though I'm very glad that you understand enough to leave me to what is mine... That shows an understanding of how things work... and how my rule will work when I take over properly... Oh you'd be the most wonderful dark angel... Beautiful white wings, betrayed by a lewd, erotic, horny body with tentacles roughly fucking you at every possible moment, powerful and beautiful, yet knees quivering in submissive desire and pure lust..." The Goddess would fantasize, thinking about all the uses that she would have for a properly powerful angel. That was part of the reason that she wished to completely conquer her Story. When she saw a person she didn't just see them, she saw the beauty in them just waiting to be unleashed, the inner corruption that was just begging to be given free reign.

"Being hard to think is half the point, dear... I like that you're smart... but sometimes it's better to take a break from all the intense and really clever thinking and just enjoy yourself for a little while. Have some fun and relax, all your thinking can happen after we're all done..." She'd say, whispering softly into Deva's ear, giving her breasts another firm squeeze to show her what she meant and emphasize her point. Her body would feel so receptive, sensitive, wonderful... as Darma began circling Deva's nipples with her fingers with each squeeze. "The Cloaked One makes the world you live in your fantasy... I make your fantasy into the world you live in..." The Goddess would explain, trying to best encapsulate the subtle difference between herself and the Cloaked Woman that Deva was working to defeat. "Oh you don't HAVE to stay here forever, darling..." Her voice was breathy, her warm words tingling as they hit Deva's ears, still sounding so tempting and alluring with each and every word. "You have to rest anyway... Why not rest in a nice world of your dreams... Why not let me fulfill your desires for a while rather than just lying in bed." While she knew that she wouldn't be able to make Deva her permanent slave, a little bit of fun wouldn't hurt, especially considering that Serp had accidentally let slip that the angel and her companion would be resting for a little while longer.

"No, you didn't mention the smell..." The Goddess would lie, figuring that she could use that rhetorical question to her advantage. "Why don't you describe it for me so I can get an even better idea of what things smell like here..." She'd gently coax, that scent growing stronger, musk filling the air, the sign that her Mistress was near, that the powerful, strong, beautiful, dominating Amazoness was waiting somewhere so close, getting closer as the scent kept getting stronger. It would tickle such a primal part of Deva, gently pulling on her more submissive nature, beckoning her to submit and be happy. "Oh... you know... we can make the Amazoness a little more seductive. I can see you've got quite a few fantasies about what you might like her to be... We can play with the core idea a bit until we can make her even more alluring to you..." She'd say, holding Deva gently to keep her from falling too much as she stumbled, though she'd only hold her chest, groping and molesting her as she did so, encouraging the lust and erotic feelings. "I'm just working to get you nice and prepared for Her... After all, I'm sure that she'd be so happy to see that you're already wet and ready for her, already stripped bare for her admiration, maybe even kneeling before she got here... She'd be so proud of you..." The Goddess would whisper, smiling widely as she saw Deva open her dress to reveal her beautiful body, making the Goddess a little jealous that she wouldn't be able to properly enslave her. "She's almost here... I'm sure you can't wait for it all..." She'd smile, giving Deva a little bit more time in that beautiful musk, more time to feel like she should be naked and kneeling before her Mistress got there, and more time to feel her heart beating a little faster in excitement from knowing that she was almost there. And after enough time, she'd see a figure walking through some foliage, the musk surging through even stronger as 'Valerie' came into view.

A lot about her was the same, that same black hair, that same confident look on her face, the same powerful muscles across her body, and the same throbbing cock standing proudly between her legs. But Deva would see horns sprouting from her head, dark wings on her back, and a more lustful body. Plus she wore just a little bit of clothing, thin black strips that scarcely covered her body, teasing Deva with not being able to get a full view of it all just yet. Even that thick, long cock she could tell was waiting for her between Valerie's legs was covered in skin tight black clothing. "Mmmmmmm... Is my new slave ready for me then?" Her voice would sound inhuman, and yet so very seductive, like pure, sweet honey dripping into Deva's ears, the voice of a succubus... "Oh my... It seems that your beautiful Valerie must have run into some sort of demon... But does that bother you all that much right now? In fact... I'm sure she's even more virile and insatiable than she had been before..." The Goddess would whisper into her ear, though Deva now wouldn't be able to see her, as though the Goddess had just disappeared completely, only her whispering voice remaining while Deva stood before that strong, powerful, demonic Amazoness that stood proudly with her absolutely beautiful cock. "It's so good to see you again, my little cock slut... Are you finally ready to fall to your knees and get that proper taste of my manhood? Ready to give in to your lust and your true submissive nature? Ready to worship me, sit at my fee sucking me off as passionately as you can... and feeding my new found hunger..." She asked, her eyes flashing a deep, demonic red for a few moments to further show her succubus nature...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah thats a downside of course. And I realize the need for balance, not a need for evil." Deva chuckled, plus, Deva assumed that of course other controls could be overwritten, sometimes more easily. "Sounds distracting." She mused about the tentacle-fucking fantasies.

That realized, she couldn't help but blush at the squeezing on her chest, blushing at the circling of her quickly arousing nipples.. leave it to a godess of lust to know how to touch someone. "And I have both of these powers." Deva mused, having pondered how to turn fantasy into reality and vice versa before, ironically. "I expected that was your intent." Deva mused at the idea of resting in a lewd dream. "Thats why I didn't resist." Deva implied, looking around at the tropical beach, exhaling for a moment.

"You are limited to surface thoughts readings though, tropical island? Classic, good guess for most people best relaxation zone.." The angel chuckled, looking around subconsciously and inhaling again.. "Hmnn.. strong and domineering, male and in control of me.. yet softly subtle and protective as well, female and nurturing.." Deva purred, obliging nonetheless. "Darma, I'm an illusionist, I got a lot of of imagination, but the most important skill is to see things as they really are. I can't just imagine my perfect mistress and happy life.." Deva shrugged at the dreams. Deva blushed as the godess suggested stripping bare..

"'s not real though.." She sighed and protested. This was a danger for every illusionist, of course, getting lost in their own magic. Then again, this wasn't her magic and the godess was still all too real. Then again, the urge to strip and kneel was rather powerful, that Deva didn't tear the clothes off of her body was a testament to her strong will, propably, still, her dress half falling open, revealing the areola of one nipple, giving the godess easy acess and then, when 'Valerie' stepped into view, Deva couldn't help under the teasing influence and after the long day of.. somewhat denying herself, falling to her knees. "Hmnn... huh.. more.. demonic it seems... Y.. yes.." Deva gulped, responding and looking at the illusion, before sideglancing to the godess..

"V.. virile? She was already quite.. ahem.." Deva blushed, then shrugged, inwardly, accepting the situation.. she was likely just having a very intense, interactive wet dream, plus the godess couldn't enslave her for long if her theroies were right anyway, so why not enjoy this little.. dreamplay. It didn't hurt that Neith had encouraged her along those lines earlier as well.. "M.. mistress.." Deva cooed out. "Hamnn.. y.. yes." She nodded, biting her lips at the succubus, then, hesitating, she requested.. "Hmn..make me, show me your hunger, Dream-Valerie.." She purred encouragingly, her cheeks flushing with arousal at the woman above her.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"A tropical island is exotic, relaxing, warm, and very beautiful... It only makes sense to bring some people here... Plus your little Amazoness lover likely lived in a very warm and tropical setting considering how she seemed so willing to wear next to nothing..." Darma would explain, giving one of Deva's stiffening nipples a firm pinch as she mentioned the Amazoness, working to further associate pleasure and lust with the Amazoness she had already met. Then as she began to describe that lovely, wonderful, intoxicating musk, the Goddess would start to grope her breasts more insistently, squeezing them a bit tighter and gently massaging the most sensitive parts, working to increase her arousal when she thought and smelled that dominating, subtle, soft, powerful, and absolutely erotic scent. It was the mark of her Mistress... the scent that it felt almost criminal to NOT grow aroused and wet whenever it was around. "You need to properly visualize your happy life to make it a reality... my little darling... Live it out to remind you why you want it so much, embrace it deeply so you can do everything in your power to make it happen in just the right way. Perhaps you won't get it now... but that taste... that little taste of paradise... you'll fight for it after that. You motivate yourself by a desire to do good... That is strong. But add this on to it... Work to do good AND attain your true fantasy, motivate yourself to be stronger, to be more effective in everything... and only then will you be able to kneel submissively before that perfect Mistress..." The Goddess would encourage, her words hot and seductive in her ears, and unless Deva was too distracted by the pleasure and the scent, she might realize that the Goddess was trying to help her use her submissive and erotic fantasies to her own advantage. At least when it came to Valerie, wanting to help her simultaneously give in, and fight against those that might tear her away from her wonderful Mistress...

"It's all as real as you make it, little angel. If you feel it, see it, taste it, hear it, and smell it... then the only thing that leaves is whether you can believe it or not... You decide if this is real to you, but before you make that final decision, let's see how real it is to you..." She'd softly tease, inwardly very impressed that she had managed to resist tearing her own clothes open and kneeling down immediately, but otherwise keeping her own surprise to herself. Instead she'd let the powerful looking, erect, and lustful succubus do all the real work on the cute little angel. Valerie would step forward to look over the kneeling angel, that thick and heavy musk growing stronger now that she was right up close, that hard, throbbing cock standing proud as she spoke to Deva. "A little more demonic... Is there some type of problem with that, Deva? Or perhaps it just makes me that much more alluring to you... That much more erotic and tempting... making you desire so much just to get a nice little taste..." She'd speak, her voice showing her confidence, leaning forward to let her breasts hang down a bit, giving Deva an even easier view at them, barely covered by a wisp of clothing.

"I promise you that I'm so much more virile than I was before... My exercising has become far more intensive... And I could cum time and time again..." She'd smile, a calm, strong, dominant, and slightly demonic smile. Meanwhile, the Goddess would seem to be nowhere to be found, not even speaking with Deva so that she could properly enjoy the world that had been built for her. Though her exposed chest would feel for the briefest moment as though a tongue were sliding slowly across it, but after that there'd be nothing aside from her breasts being even more sensitive. "Oh? My little cock slut wants to be shown her place? Let's see what I can do about that... I do have some wonderful new powers to show you..." She'd lean down and pull Deva forcefully into a passionate, erotic, kiss... her tongue longer than it should be in a human as she explored the inside of Deva's mouth, twirling around her tongue as she was held there by arms too strong to ever break free from. Deva's heart would flutter, passion and lust bubbling deep within her as it felt like her body was being ignited with arousal, the succubus' hands groping her firmly, tightly, as though Valerie owned her as she grabbed them, and she'd feel a primal, lusting hunger from the woman currently molesting her, showing the pure desire for lust and sex that succubi were known for. A building heat would start deep within her, encouraged on by that musk that would fill the air around her, especially now that she was so very close to the source of it... her Mistress... A truly powerful, dominating, erotic, undeniable, and demonic woman that could own her properly, control her entirely... The smell alone promised so much, it promised a life of lying at Valerie's feet as her personal cock licker, a life of erotic and loving slavery...

Then just as suddenly, the Amazon succubus would pull away, her extended tongue pulling back into her mouth as she gave a devious grin... And that building heat that had been instilled wouldn't go away, the common trick of a succubus. While normally Deva wouldn't be easy to overcome by lust alone, there was still that musk, that powerful Mistress with her hard cock standing right there... able to quench the desires building in her body. In her mind she'd already feel a strong sense of longing... she wanted... almost NEEDED... to suck Valerie's cock... to feel it pushing deep inside her, and to be controlled and fucked thoroughly by the Amazoness. "You want me to show you my hunger? How about instead I show you YOUR hunger... Your hunger to sate my desires, your hunger to be the one I choose to be my submissive little slave slut. How about I show you everything that you COULD have... and we'll just see if you're willing to ask for ME to show my hunger before you serve me..." She'd say, smirking a bit, not sounding the least bit offended by the idea, but also seeming that she'd show her hunger by pulling Deva in rather than just getting up close and groping her. If Deva wanted the Amazoness, she'd have to crawl over to her on her own, she'd have to embrace her own submissive desires and obey if she wanted a taste of that wonderful demon cock.

First Valerie would lean back, putting her arms on a rock that rested behind her, spreading her legs to show that cock, throbbing in arousal, almost begging to be pleasure... Then her hand would reach down and give it a few strokes, a familiar sensation bursting through Deva. It felt so... wrong... to see a powerful Mistress having to stroke herself, having to do all that work for pleasure when Deva knew that she had a perfectly good set of lips on her to do that instead... SHE should be sucking it, rather than those strong, feminine, powerful, and beautiful hands needing to do anything in the process. Thankfully the demoness would stop that after a few strokes... but it still left a lingering sense that something was wrong, that she should be sucking it herself still, even if Valerie had stopped stroking. "Still holding back, Cock slut? I hope so, because I'm barely getting started... How about I finally show you a little bit of my work out routine? Get myself nice and riled up before having my way with you."

Then she'd drop to the ground, lying on her back, manhood standing proudly as she got into position to do some crunches to work on her already impressive abs. She'd begin lifting her body up and back down, giving a slight pause in between each one to ensure that she could keep going again and again. Deva would already be able to see it, strong and powerful muscles flexing and straining underneath the skin, Valerie giving a few soft grunts with each one, more to emphasize what she was doing rather than out of exerting too much effort this early on. That impressively toned stomach would bend a bit and show off her physique, each crunch causing the Amazoness to breath a bit heavier, her confident smile never fading as she started exercising right in front of Deva, starting to sweat just a little bit once she counted her way up to 70 crunches, not showing much hint of slowing down other than a bit of sweat beginning to build up. And once that sweat started to glisten across her soft looking skin, that powerful musk would get even thicker and headier in the air, emanating off her body and saturating the air around her while she pushed herself to the limit, suddenly starting to speak a bit as she worked out. "Have you been convinced yet, my little angel slut? Or perhaps you want... NEED me to go a little longer and get that desire burning in your pussy even stronger... After all, I could go on with this throbbing hard on for hours... but how long can you last having to stare at it... watch it... memorizing every detail and just WISHING you could wrap your lips around it?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn that makes sense." Deva tipped her chin. So the illusionist godess was the type to smartly analyze a situation, but not philosophize about it. "H.. hey, she's not my lover! .. ahnnn.." Deva realized, followed by a pinching of her chest. Of course luring her towards the amazon would lower her defences against that ones seductions, though Deva didn't think about such things at the moment.

"Ahmnn.. what are you..." Deva blushed, her chest unconsciously pushed outwards, nipples teased into sensitivity as she went talking about the amazoness musk, causing the angelblood to moan out softly, not fighting the lustful massaging of her breasts. Properly visualize it?"Wait, is this.. motivation?" Deva chuckled briefly, closing her eyes. "Well that sounds like an oxymoron if I ever heard one, fight to submit.. properly" She moaned out.. but it could be worth a try, coudln't it? That way only Valerie, or potentially a mistress even better than her could win. .. and to Deva, whilest she liked to submit to dark and twisted mistresses, she was disgusted by cruelty.. this could actually work..

She mused inwardly, as her body throbbed in the godess hands. "Invision my perfect fantasy.. but I got so many.. ideas. Darma,.." Deva sighed, letting the godess in on a secret, with her arousal and what seemed like help. "You know how people speak about having a plan b or even a plan c and how many good strategists have prepared a plan for every situation? Thats not me, not my plans or fantasies, its not that I have a definite plan, I just... do things." She chuckled. "I keep telling everyone I planned things from the beginning or that its all as I planned to hide the real truth from them.." Deva extended her arms into a demonstrative shrug. "In reality, I'm just really clever and really good at improvising." She mused to the corruptive godess:

"Isn't that the essence of a proper submissive? Not having a definite fantasy, but letting themselfs be bend perfectly to their owners whims? Of course, an owner should guide their slave along to their desires, but its not that I have a definite fantasy of a half-demon mistress filling me with pleasure, a vampire mistress putting me in bondage, a werewolf master making me a pet or a tentacled mistress turning me into her sextoy.. it's more about.. submitting, to someone wicked and strong enough to throughoutly teach me my place wi.. whilest being kind.." Deva blushed, admitting this, clearing her throat a little.

In between her explanation, Valerie.. well, Valeries dream had approached, and Deva had to gulp again and look at that erect phallus before her, a main source of this lewd scent. "Oh I got no problem with demonic, had demonic in the past, a bit curious about what the godess said about.. other things changing as well and err.." Deva nodded at Valerie, finding herself indeed.. desiering. This illusion was quite impressive, she had to admit, it smelt, felt, sounded and looked like the real thing. Deva would need a composite of three or four spells to create such an effect and even then, someone with strong enough a mind might see through at the edges.. admittedly, Deva wasn't motivated to push through the illusion, no matter what, either way.

"Oh.. oh my.." Deva blushed and the fantasy of assisting the amazoness in her exercise, massaging that powerful body with healing energies flared up in her mind.. "Ahnnn..." Deva cooed again, her chest so sensitive the slight brushing of the fabric against the tips of her hardened nipples after the licking too much, even with her dress hanging half open and leaving her kneeling erotically revealed more than proper dressed.

"N.. new powers?" Deva gulped at that idea. Valeries -old- power had been pretty much enough... no, not powers, just her natural state, without any proper powers...

"Hamnn?" Deva cooed, her tongue responding, revealing itself to be quite experienced, subservient to the tongue invading her, yet gently dancing with the amazons kiss. The feeling of being held and kissed as if she was Valeries.. right.. it felt so good she couldn't help but moan yearningly into the kiss, feeling the deep, primal yearning for the powerful dominatrix, whimpering ever so slightly as Valerie withdrew, again, an instinctual reaction. "HAaah.. . haaah.." Deva panted, keeping her mouth open after the kiss, her body burning with desire, looking over at Valerie. What she could have? She could be a slave to that wonderful cock... Deva gulped down her hungry saliva, watching Valerie lean back upon a rock and stroke herself, extending one hand as if to stop her... it just felt so wrong. Valerie needed someone attending her shaft.. someone proper, like Deva. She shouldn't be made to do this on her own. She was about to cry out when Valerie stopped, looking at her own hand, withdrawing, a glistening of pleasureful lust on her forehead. "Haah.. interesting, I really want it." What was more interesting was perhaps that Deva was still more than a slobbering mess after the combined illusion of a succubus kiss and the musk and erotic visions, though it seemed the godess had judged her just right, as she looked over at the prospect of the amazoness workout.

"S.. such a strong, demonic mistress.." Deva couldn't help but swoon. True, it didn't matter if Valerie was amazoness, demoness, beast, or somehting else entirely but the added temptation surely didn't hurt and the sight before her was quite.. distracting. "Haah... I can't.." Deva admitted, moaning, finally scrambling over through the sand, biting her lips at the sight before her, finally reaching the amazoness, panting, a hint of.. greed in her eyes as she stared down at that powerful form, the lustful smirk of the succubus-woman, the thick girth of her shaft, every vein of it.. she remembered it to such detail, else the illusion couldn't replicate it.. She couldn't fight it. She didn't want to fight it. She wanted to lean down and kiss and lick, lick the sweat off of those powerful muscles, caress those virile balls her lips had felt before, oh so briefly, stroke along that beautiful shaft and finally take it in her mouth.. her body was burning up, warm wetness tingling between her legs.

"Y.. you promised I could have it if I submitted to it so please.. hmnnaah.. let me help with your workout and let me bask in your musk and become y.. your slut. I want to put my lips around this cock and become its slave hmnn... and I want you to use your powers to make me the best slave I can be for you.." Deva burst out, panting with arousal.. "T.. that what you wanted to hear?" She gulped, clearly aroused, if just a little bit ashamed at her admission, if still staring greedily at the amazoness shaft, but not reaching out to sate herself, perhaps because of her discipline.. or perhaps because she hadn't been allowed to, a hungry look in her eyes.. for that cock.. and for a chance at submission. Her restisting prior... opportunities, unlike Isa, just making her all the more eager now, eager to be taught to serve the beautiful amazoness cock.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While the Goddess was greedy and kinky, wishing that she could keep Deva to herself, she also knew that Deva was pretty much the only one that would be able to get her out of this entire situation. Without Deva stopping the Cloaked One, she'd never be able to properly conquer her world the way that she had wanted to... So she had no problem with both playing with Deva's beautiful body, while also using her fantasies and submissive nature to make her MORE effective when it came to fighting off the agents she ran into. She knew that a submissive side would make you a little more vulnerable to the right controllers if you weren't careful, that was something that she was almost certain that she had done during her story to stop one of the many 'heroes' that tried to come after her. "Is it an oxymoron to fight for the things that you desire? You wish to submit properly, and you wish to prevent evil and cruelty... Do both... fight to achieve both, use those intense desires that exist deep down in your mind to your own advantage... Embrace the erotic, glorious, ecstatic sensation of submission, and know that it can all be yours, that you can achieve both the things that you desire so intensely, but only if you properly work for it..." Darma would encourage before fully disappearing, inwardly knowing that Serp would owe her one for doing something like this, not entirely used to using her powers to motivate someone to do good.

Though she would listen to Deva's thoughts on submission, as well as her desires for a Mistress, taking them and making some unseen adjustments to the fantasy that she was having, actually admiring certain things that she said while she teased Deva's breasts, carefully arousing her for the fantasy that was about to come. "You have an absolutely perfect understanding of submission, darling. Oh how I wish to find someone like you in my world, one that understands fantasy does not have to be a locked in, definitive 'person' but instead a proper idea... You're absolutely right, submission is about bending and allowing yourself to be molded into the perfect slave by your Mistress, and being happy to do so and still be with her." The Goddess would compliment, feeling the need to show that she did agree with the angel about submission. And those musings would be followed by another firm squeeze of her breasts and a lick of her nipple, giving a small surge of pleasure to Deva to further encourage and reinforce those ideas that she was having. But after that the Goddess wouldn't get in the way of the fantasy, figuring that she'd only muddy the enjoyment that Deva deserved to have with her demonic, Amazoness Mistress that would be able to further show her how enjoyable it could be to submit.

Valerie would once again smile confidently when Deva showed that she was perfectly fine with a demonic, erotic, powerful Mistress. The angel would continually find her eyes naturally drawn to that perfect cock, standing proudly as she knew all the wonderful, dominant musk came from that thick demonic rod. "Oh all sorts of things have changed with me, my little cock slut... I could ignite your passion and desires with a stare... I could drain your very soul and corrupt it entirely if you were to let me... I could give you a deep drink of succubus milk every morning and fill your body with submission... And you'd savor every single moment of it like the proper slave you are." The Amazoness would whisper seductively, giving Deva all sorts of ideas of what her succubus lover could do with her now that she had all the powers of a demon Mistress. And the beautiful musk that filled her nose and lungs, feeling like a pleasurable fog that would fill her brain, would make all of those ideas sound so wonderful. Images of all of those things would fill her brain, her body throbbing in desire with each of those imaginations. And no matter how much she might know this was an illusion, the experience felt so real, and her brain was distracted to the point where the angel might completely forget that the Goddess was ever there in the first place.

Deva would feel her the eyes of her Mistress roaming over her body, taking in her erotically revealed form and kneeling posture, approval clear in her face as she saw her acting properly submissive. "I'm so happy to have seen that you have already prepared yourself for your Mistress' arrival... Such a properly submissive kneeling posture, you're a natural." She'd compliment, clearly very pleased by how ready Deva already seemed to be.

Both the Goddess, and the succubus illusion, were just a little surprised by how experienced Deva seemed to be, but that only made things all the better as she was held by those powerful arms in a deep and passionate kiss, both of them having their own experience with lust. Her deep, primal desire to properly submit to the succubus would be nurtured and enhanced, the demonic powers feeding the flames of desire, encouraging Deva to lust after and want a powerful dominatrix like the demonic Amazon that she was facing. As Deva reached out, ready to stroke and suck Valerie's cock rather than have the injustice of her doing it herself, the feeling of things being inherently 'wrong' would soften just a little bit. She was doing the right thing, wanting to do that for her, trying to get such a powerful Mistress to never have to sully herself by NOT having a pair of lips or a slave's soft hands wrapped around her cock. Valerie smiled approvingly when she saw that Deva was reaching out in an attempt to make her stop, that smile causing a deep warmth to flow through Deva, not just a lustful surge, but also just a nice warmth that told her that she was approved of, that her Mistress was happy. "Of course you really want it, my little cock slut to be... You are naturally submissive, desiring deep down in your heart and soul to give yourself over. You remember, I'm sure... My scent, my deep and powerful musk that pulls at your mind and senses, it doesn't work unless you want it deep down, unless you desire it intensely enough to allow it to affect you somewhere deep down..." She'd tell her, reminding her of that 'fact', the fact that only the truly submissive were attracted to that intense scent that teased Deva with all sorts of things to come. "And even with all that, you impress me once again with your beautiful mind. Normally a woman would be reduced to a drooling mess with my inherent powers alone, but you hold yourself together just a little bit... Which only further means that you'd be an absolutely wonderful slave once you give into your inner slave. Others might only fall and be unable to even think... but you... you will hold yourself together just enough to serve me properly... Just enough to know WHEN you should pleasure me rather than just sitting there and not doing a thing until commanded. You would be able to take initiative, able to actually please me... You will be a perfect slave." She'd say, explaining another thing that made her so desire to take Deva as her own, what made her value the angel so much more than anyone else that she could have.

The succubus would give a bright smile when she saw Deva scrambling over, still doing her exercises the whole time, letting her watch her muscles flex and strain just a little bit as she worked, sweating more as she finally started to push herself, the scent growing stronger the closer Deva got. Her fantasies would fill her head, kissing and caressing those virile balls, licking every inch of the beautiful succubus' body, sucking on that delicious cock, kissing her beautifully toned muscles, kneeling before her whenever she was allowed to. Her exercises would stop once Deva admitted how much she wanted it, smiling with care at her once she finally admitted it, seeing a bit of shame in her from it. She'd sit up a bit and look over at the angel, still smiling warmly as though she were very happy with her. "That is indeed what I wanted to hear, my beautiful slave. But don't feel shame in finally being honest with your desires, don't think yourself any less for wanting to be my slave, to bask in my musk day in and day out, to suck my beautiful cock with as much passion as you can muster, those are all perfectly natural desires for you to have. You can help in my exercises every day, you can help dry me off every day, and I can shape you into being the perfect slave for me and for YOU, my darling cock slut..." She'd smile, that warmth inside Deva increasing as the Amazoness showed even more approval of her admission. "But let's get started then... Time for you to get your taste of paradise..."

The succubus would reach out and take Deva's hand in her own, allowing Deva to feel the strength in her grip, and yet she'd find her hand just being gently moved down to that throbbing, veiny, powerful cock, placing the angel's hand there with a smile. Then she'd gently guide Deva to a few slow and deliberate strokes, causing her to feel a wonderful sense of everything being right. She was finally giving pleasure to her Mistress, submitting properly and pleasuring her... her mouth would naturally water from getting such a pleasurable sensation of stroking that impressive manhood. And then she'd feel a strong hand on the back of her head, guiding her face down firmly, but carefully, to that cock. It would fill up Deva's vision, and that scent would be the strongest that she could ever remember it... and it was just waiting to be sucked. "Go on... have a taste and properly enjoy yourself... This time you won't have to pull yourself away from it right when you're starting to enjoy yourself..." She'd entice, her voice commanding, yet gentle, showing the strength and gentleness that the Amazoness had all at the same time. It would be so easy to take it into her mouth right now, and her Mistress was encouraging her to do so... And if she did, that wonderful, perfect, enticing, overwhelming, delicious, utterly incredible taste would return to her mouth, being built from her memory of that one taste she got, only this time she could fill her mouth with it, she could keep getting that taste without having any need to escape... She could submit and suck, embrace the cock slut that she was and pleasure her succubus, Amazoness Mistress.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You know, its interesting." Deva mused, aroused as she was. "Just a few words give away you are evil, a good deity would have spoken about the things I love, not desire, yet you give helpful advice, I am a bit.. emberassed about my desires, even after a while with them." Deva wondered if doing good for her made the deity as uncomfortable as doing bad things made Deva, likely not. "Well, its not my first round around the block. Took me stepping into both roles to properly understand them, you should try it sometimes. I mean, haven't you ever wondered what being saved and cared for by a nice hero might feel like?" Deva offered, raising her hand and snipping her finger, and although she moaned lustfully, she mused on:

"People get the power of illusions wrong, most of the time. An illusion seems to be an universal spell that works on everyone equally, but thats just at a beginners level. At a master level, illusion is all about reading people. The better you understand ones mind, the better you can mislead it. Where enchantment magics directly influence the body, like arousing it, Illusion decieves the senses. What I'm saying is that, by necessity, every capable illusionist gets a strong understanding of people. I'm not a pure illusionist, a generalist with a triple specialization in illusion, transmutation and healing magic, but all of these have one thing in common, they need you to understand a persons mentality. And.. even if its due to losing a part of your memories, you don't seem completely content being the evil conqueror. Simulacrum." Deva cooed, creating another of her semi-real copies, which then chanted: "Greater invisibility." Before extending her hands, commenting: "The reason people can't touch you in this illusion is because you are at quite a high level, you also create the sensation of having moved when in actuality, your victims only move as you want them to. But you can't control other illusions, because I doubt you met anyone that knew a trick like this. I bet you haven't actually moved from where you stood at all." Deva chuckled, well, the simulacrum, the real one was distracted with an amazoness.

"When I came in I memorized your position relative to mine, so you would be.." Deva dashed forward, the illusion extending two innocent hands groping the godesses breasts from behind now. "Right about here. Now of course as a godess of illusion you could simply end this." Deva lowered her voice to not disturb.. Deva. "But I'm curious, do you want to. You must have enslaved so many heroes already, haven't you wondered what it'd feel like to give in and be honest and loving and pure and belong to one of them for a change?" The angel cooed, her groping shifting from lewd into a calm, protective embrace, a soft nibble on the godesses ear.. before slowly fading away. Devas simulacrum had its limits, like while it could act independently, if her concentration was.. interrupted so extremly like Valerie did, it couldn't be maintained. Still, Deva wouldn't want to leave the godess completely untempted.. to her side.

Meanwhile, the original blushed at Valerie. "Kinky, kinky and a bit extreme..oh my.. that sounds.." Deva didn't go on, blush-cooing instead. While at leas the soul suckling sounded a bit extreme, with the nice musk it too became a promising temptation. "Hmnn sounds good.. I want that.." She blushnodded.. also at the 'natural' compliment..

"Hmnn.." Deva cooed, yearning for the strong mistress embrace, nodding, almost shily now. "Y.. yes I remember. I .. desire it humnn?" It was likely, mostly, the truth. Not as extreme as Valerie made it out but Deva knew she had submissive tendencies, no point in lying to herself. "Give into my inner slave?" She questioned. "Ah, yeah, unresponsive puppets are boring.. I guess a strong enough mistress needs a slave with a strong enough mind by necessity.. and vice versa." A simple dominating command or two wouldn't turn Deva into a submissive mess, for better or worse. Valerie with all her glory and beauty on the other hand..

"Hmnn oh trust me, I'm not afraid to take the initative, I just need.. a bit of encouragement.." Deva blushed shily, still coherrent enough to explain herself, but clearly aroused beyond the point of no return by now. "Ahmnn.." She inhaled, basking in that musk. "Heh.. haah.. you make it sound almost.. romantical." Deva shifted, blushing again, deeper now, looking up at the amazoness eyes at the promise of a taste of paradise..

Deva gulped, feeling the shaft throb under her smooth hand, making her coo a soft 'hmnnn!' as she caressed along the shaft, guided by the amazoness, though again, with a certain skill of her own, quickly teasing her powerful mistress along nicely. "Hmnn.. it feels nice and strong.. Ooh mistress.." She blushed when guided down, puckering her lips, planting a loving, lewd kiss on the tip of the thick shaft before her, mesmerized by the scent and sight, the amazonian mistress all she could see, smell and hear right now.

"Hmnhaaaah.." She made, panting ever so slightly at the taste, a glistening of her saliva flowing out along the tip of that wonderful shaft as Deva finally lowered herself, taking the amazoness into her warm, wet mouth, letting herself forget about the pressure of escaping, the presence of the godess and her intentions, slowly taking the length into her eager mouth..
Properly too, that was. Deva had had a male master at first, and her second wife had some.. special attributes of her own, though there was soemthing different right now, something more sensual, mental than just pure physical lust.. yes, the feeling of submission, of not just .. doing a lewd act for people to enjoy, but actually giving in to a more perverted, submissive side of her under the guidance of another. It felt.. exhilerating.

Quickly, eagerly the angel was licking along the length of the shaft, taking her time, suckling on it, pulling back, licking along the length, enjoying it like a delicious treat, eager, yet gentle, her naughty, wet slurping noises intermingling with subtle moans at the act. She could just hold steady to mistress hips, bop her head up and down under her mistress guidance and let herself go, a soft kiss planted on the amazoness muscular abs, a slow lick, followed by a sensual suckling on the tip, Deva was clearly.. enjoying herself, basking in the amazoness musk and presence, finally looking up with slightly lust-glazed eyes, leaning back and slowly stroking that wonderful feeling shaft with one hand when she couldn't attend to it with her mouth and lips.. "Hamnn.. this feels so good. I.. I guess you are right, as emberassing as it is.. haah.. I feel so aroused just from servicing you, I guess my body really feels like a.. slut for your cock..." She gulped, licking along the shaft two or three times to reassure herself in her lust. "Hmnnyesss.. I want to become your slut deep down.. haah.. so emberassing to admit, but your wonderful musk.. hmn.. please prepare my heart and soul to belong to such a wonderful mistress like you.. I admit, that is what I wanted, a loving, strong mistress to guide me through worries.. though I didn't know I was so.. err.. lustful about it..." Deva cooed out, entrapped in submissive love before she got back to licking on that wonderful, heavenly taste before her, leaving it just a little uncertain if she had been addressing Valerie.. or the illusiory godess behind, pulling the strings. Considering her mental resilience the latter wouldn't be a suprise.. but of course, if Deva didn't -want- to guard her mind, even if due to a subtle, smaller deception, that was no use.. it felt right to stroke and lick that cock, it felt.. nice and warm to bask in her mistress approval. She wanted more of that..

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Of course I'm evil, darling. I plan on completely taking over the world and turning it into a lewd and erotic paradise. Though that doesn't mean that I am never willing to help." Darma would quickly explain, showing her own honesty when it came to being evil, not ashamed to admit it. Though she personally felt that her story was going to be one where evil wins in the end... which all villains probably believed themselves before they ended up being defeated. "Oh, so you've placed yourself in both roles before... but from where I'm seeing things, you're much more suited for a happy and fulfilled submissive role..." The Goddess would tell her, having a decent insight on people, and while she could see the potential for Deva to fill both roles quite adequately, she saw Deva as far more of a submissive type. "And my own curiosities are not what this is all about, darling. This is all about you and what you want." She wasn't one to discuss where she fit into things, mostly enjoying being in charge of her enemies and being able to corrupt and command them into lewd servants of her beautiful and erotic new world.

"Yet again you display some knowledge that impresses me greatly... you understand both submission, and the true nature of illusions. People will more readily accept illusions when they fit in properly with their beliefs and world views. Sure I can make you believe that you're in a cat you see is pink, but if you don't believe cats can ever be pink then you start to wonder if something is wrong. That's an extremely simplified example, of course. There are far better ways to describe it, but once again this isn't about illusion magic, this is about you being allowed to properly indulge and enjoy yourself." Though after that she'd stop speaking, rather surprised by the ideas that Deva was able to come up with on the fly, especially with her being rather distracted by the intricate and well built illusion around her. She hadn't moved at all, as no one she had toyed with in the Lands Between had managed to figure out exactly where she was like this. Well... the fairy had, but she had found other ways to trick the fairy to the point where she wouldn't actually need her illusions. But Deva managing to not only remember and figure out exactly where she was, and still have the concentration to send a simulacrum after her through any level of distraction.

Deva could hear the Goddess softly moan out as her breasts were grabbed from behind, not having expected that to be the purpose of the illusion the angel had created. If anything, she had figured that such a thing would end with some kind of attack on her rather than any sort of lewd gropings that she would have wanted anyway. "W-Wha? N-no I have not. I... I am the one in control, not any of those heroes..." She would weakly protest, cooing softly when she felt her ear being gently nibbled, unable to help being just a little bit tempted by the idea. Thankfully the simulacrum would fade away, allowing the Goddess to move a little bit while still maintaining the illusion she had built for Deva. Though she had at least succeeded in her goal, getting the Goddess to think a little bit about what it might be like to be captured and held by a hero rather than the other way around. Part of what made that stick in her mind was the pure surprise of someone managing to touch her while she was creating an illusion, and as such wasn't thinking entirely straight when the illusory Deva had put the idea into her head.

Valerie would only smile mischievously at the thought that taking Deva's soul and helping to alter it a bit was too 'extreme'. "Oh I'd return your beautiful soul to you, my little cock slut, but if I'm going to stain your purity with my demonic powers and virile shaft, I'm going to stain you to your very soul. Fill it with my power, lust, and control... Keep you as mine from the deepest part of you and treasure every bit of obedience that you show me because of it..." She'd softly entice, voice breathy and erotic as those words continued creating images of such a thing in her mind. Causing her to imagine her Mistress taking her soul for a bit and perfecting it, helping to make Deva an even better slave than she already was, her Mistress shaping her to be perfect for her needs, a proper slave.

"Yes... Give into the slave that waits eagerly deep within you. That beautiful submissiveness that desires me so much, the part of you that wishes to spend every day attending to me, wishes to drink down my cum every day and sit at my feet or on my lap. The part of you the NEEDS to be owned, embrace it fully and I will embrace you with the same amount of passion, lust, and care." The Amazoness would promise, her confident smile not leaving as her wonderful scent would make her sound so smart and reasonable to the angel, like the things that she was saying were absolutely right. "And you are that proper slave that I need. Not some puppet that I can mindlessly order around, but a beautiful and intelligent slave that can think creatively, pleasure me in new ways as often as possible, and serve eagerly with all your heart rather than just being made to serve. You are a perfect slave for me, a slave that can appreciate it when I reward and pamper you, a slave that smiles not because she was told to smile, but because you are actually happy being my obedient cock sleeve." She would further compliment, knowing that the angel would make for an absolutely wonderful slave, far better than any she had seen in the villages before.

The Amazoness would look into Deva's eyes, somehow managing to look both lustful and calm at the same time, soft and strong, mingling together in her newly demonic eyes as she spoke with the angel. "That's because this IS romantic. Submitting yourself completely to a Mistress, basking in her musk and devoting your entire heart, mind, and soul to me is incredibly romantic. The bond between a powerful Mistress and her loving slave is as strong as the bonds of love between two people, and in fact are almost the same thing." She'd explain, wanting Deva to understand that in her mind the bonds that she would share with the angel were very much akin to the bonds of love that could grow between people.

Once Deva started to properly stroke her Mistress' cock, feeling that throbbing hardness with each movement, the Amazoness would let out a low moan of pleasure, smiling a bit as she realized that Deva had a good amount of skill of her own. Seeing that, she'd guide Deva's hand a little bit more in her stroking before pulling her own hand away and letting Deva stroke that shaft on her own, putting trust in the angel to know what to do. And that alone would register as approval, Deva's Mistress knew that she could handle the task of pleasuring her, and had let her do it on her own. A swelling of pride would fill Deva as she saw how much her Mistress believed in her abilities, a deep warmth filling her from knowing she was capable of doing something like that even without Mistress' guidance. "Mmmmmm... Good girl... Yes, nice and strong, so very dominant... throbbing in your hands... so powerful... and it can all be yours forever..." She'd continue to encourage, moaning some more and breathing a little heavily, shuddering a little when Deva planted a soft, loving... kiss on the tip of her shaft. "Such a good slave... Nnnghh... My obedient little cock licker..."

Getting so close to that cock would fill Deva's nose with that intense musk, being the only thing that she could smell right now, filling her mind and body with warm, lustful, submissive sensations. And that further made the look and taste of Valerie's stiff cock just that much more enticing and wonderful to the angel. "Ooooooooohhhh... So good..." She'd moan, feeling the warm wetness of her slave's mouth, letting Deva finally suck and lick that throbbing hardness that she hadn't been able to enjoy for so long by now. It'd almost seem as though the world was fading around her, her focus being completely on Valerie, as nothing else would matter to her with her Mistress being right there. She could only hear, taste, smell, feel, and see Valerie and her demonic and powerful manhood. Nothing else truly mattered right now, all that was important was pleasuring her powerful, strong, muscular, beautiful Mistress.

And as she sucked and licked, took her time with every bit of pleasuring that she could do, Deva would feel deep in her mind that this was absolutely, completely right. This was where she belonged, this was her purpose and she was fulfilling it perfectly, pleasuring such a powerful and dominating Mistress, engulfed in her musk while she carefully sucked her off. For her own part, Valerie was surprised and very pleased by Deva's skill, glad that she wouldn't have to train her cock licker from the very beginning when it came to this. When Deva steadied herself against her Mistress' hips, she'd feel even those were strong and powerful, the skin soft and warm, but the powerful muscles easily felt just underneath. And every lick, every movement of up and down, every kiss of her Mistress' abs would strengthen the feeling that Deva was doing what was right and proper of her, that this was where she was always meant to be. For a few moments, she'd feel a powerful set of hands gripping the back of her head, steadying her against that wonderful cock, guiding her to go a little faster, to continue giving the head a nice suckle every so often, but to move just a little faster along it. When Deva looked up at Valerie with those beautiful, half-glazed eyes that showed all the lust building in her, she'd smile even more approvingly, finding the sight of the angel as she was right then to be one of the most beautiful things that she had ever seen. And when she began stroking that cock, pleasuring it even when her lips were occupied, that feeling of happiness and pride would swell even stronger within Deva. She was acting like the perfect slave right now, ensuring that her Mistress was pleasured no matter what. "Don't be embarrassed to admit that you are a wonderful little cock slut, that deep down you want nothing more than to bathe in my musk and serve me with your heart and soul. One should never be ashamed of what they truly are, my little cock slut. Being ashamed of being a cock slut would be like being ashamed of being an angel. That is simply what you truly are deep down. And now that you've admitted it, embraced it, and submitted to me, I can guide your mind, body, and soul to be the perfect slave to me forever. This is what you wanted, this is what you have earned, and this is what you are, my little cock slut, never be ashamed of it. I promise to be your Mistress, to let you enjoy this every day, and to guide you through your submission whenever you wish." She'd promise, her voice sounding romantic and loving as she spoke of such erotic and kinky things. And once that was said, Valerie would grip the back of Deva's head once again, guiding her softly down to her cock with those powerful hands, not forcing her but encouraging her to return to sucking. "And the first thing that you will learn is to devote yourself to my cock. To cherish it and pleasure it until it sprays you in pleasure and cum. And then you will learn to savor every bit of white, hot, sticky submission that proves to me, to you, and to everyone what you really are deep down... MY beautiful little cock slut."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I'd want to see a pink cat." Deva had mused. Beyond that, she couldn't help but grin a bit at the godess turning a little tsundere when pushed. Sadly, the Simulacrum, whilest one of the highest skills of illusion and quite useful in and of itself, even without mixing it in with other non substantial illusions to strike an unwary opponent, this ability was simply too complex to maintain it when most of Devas mind was more focused on the amazons allure.

"Oh my, kinky wild and romantic all at once. To be owned so throughoutly..." Was Devas comment to the succubus explanations, with a lewd grin, with her continued blush at the presented suggestions, with her gulping as the amazoness went on, nodding along shily. "Hmnn.. pampering sounds nice." She admitted with a grin. Yes, all the playing aside, that was what a relationship between a mistress and her pet should be, loving pamperings and eager subservience.. of course, after both goaded each other on into deeper, lewder enjoyable perversions. And then perhaps icecream.

"Heh. Almost the same thing. I disagree. I think the bonds of a slave and mistress can be stronger. Everyone can fall in love, but few find something so fitting. .. hmnn..." Deva nuzzled up to the amazoness thighs, rubbing herself, almost like a little kitten at the continued praise at her lewder techniques, grinning slightly. The amazoness was kind, yet never relenting with her lewder .. approaches, even nuzzling up to the shaft in an oddly loving yet submissive display, her soft cheek feeling the meaty rod throb up against it.

Deva moan-sighed softly, letting the amazoness hands guide her into a certain rythm, panting softly, smiling an eager, lewd smile, quickly falling into the naughty programming, with her blushsuckling at the amazons lewd promise, even illusory as she was. "Awww.." Deva leaned back, two fingers slowly stroking the underside of the saliva and precum wettened shaft. "Hmn.. your cock-slut.." She repeated, relaxing and closing her eyes, taking the amazoness shaft deep within her mouth, licking along and exploring it with her tongue, feeling its texture and inhaling her mistress musk, one hand lustfully sneaking up to caress her mistress balls, softly caressing and encouraging their virile present for the angel, the suckling on the tip of the amazoness shaft accompanied with a certain.. needyness now, though far unlike the pressures and stress Deva normally faced, her expression seemed.. rather peaceful in her subservient position, grateful almost. For one more moment she leaned back, sighing..

"Heh, will have to tell you this twice.." she mused, revealing that even when lost in lustful submission her mind remained sharp.. just the way the amazoness would want her. "But you know, I had.. many dominants. I think about as many as I had servants.. hmn.." she leaned forwards, kissing the amazoness heavy orbs softly. "For a short time, it's weird how fame and power attracts certain people, anyway. I liked the males rough forcefulness, I liked the females gentle, patient touch, how there was more than just the sex in the relationship. And then there were those that could provide both... in more ways than one. My wife actually had.. toyed with me with such a thing, though not to the extend you have, obviously." Deva mused, her eyes focusing up on the amazoness, still full of lustful longing, yet focused. "But what I'm actually getting at is that theres a certain misunderstanding that such longing is a weakness.. sure its emberassing, it seems derogative, give me beautiful amazon cock and I'll eagerly serve you, but thats not quite it..." Deva kissed the cocks tip again, her tongue poking at the amazoness urethra with a soft teasing motion before she finished: "When I dominate someone, I try to look at what they want, their fantasies, whereas when I belong to someone, I guide them to fulfillment in theirs.." Devas expression remained static for a moment, before she grinned. "My point is I quite like this... I will save you.. and make you mine. My cock, my mistress. My happiness. You may own a slave, but they also own you. After all, its not like you spent less time with them than they with you." Deva cooed sensually. "Make sure you can keep up if you make such promises and bend me to be yours, alright?" She purred sensually, finally devoting herself fully to the shaft before her, pushing heself down on it, holding onto the amazoness with one hand, steadying herself, but also making clear she was not relenting until her mistress was properly satiated, her other hand cupping and massaging the amazoness orbs almost rythmically, in conjunction with her head pumping up and down, stopping at the summit to suckle on the delicious tip presented to her, clearly driven on by the amazoness kind yet dominant words and arousing musk. And yet, Deva slowed down for just a moment when the amazoness got too close to her climax, deliberately prolonging and intensifying the pleasures she could give.. Valerie.. the godess had misjudged her, Deva wasn't just not a beginner, she was expertly enough to mask her expertise.. unless properly motivated. It wasn't a struggle for control either, she was completely submitting, enjoying the amazoness rythm, letting the strong hand dictate her own, but that didn't mean she would let her mistress get in the way of pleasing her mistress.

"Hamnn come mistress..." she encouraged, her head pumping down deep.. "Yes like that.. push your devoted cock slut harder, make me take you. Hmnn make me follow your rythm in pleasing you, mistress..." She purred, a line of saliva glistening and connecting her to the shaft she dived back upon after her encouragements, her hand gripping tight, squeezing and holding onto her mistress ass. "Imagine pumping your divine seed inot this willing cocklicker, you want to pull out at the end and decorate me with your glory, don't you mistress?" She sighed, slowing down, her movements gentle, yet ecstatic, her legs spread slightly, hips thrusting forward as very clearly, her own arousal, just from the intense sensations and submissions was driven higher and higher. "Please, may I have lots of your wonderful cum?" Deva cooed and encouraged.. well, the deity had certainly managed to call forth Devas submissive side, but that didn't make her weak, infact, without her self doubting due to all the things of the past, Devas eyes glowed with a submissive clarity, that might shock the godess, as Deva closed her eyes for but a moment,.. and chanted a soft spell, bending the very fabric of the illusion around her, a proud throne, if in a tribal design, appearing behind the succubus-amazon, Deva cooing, gently guiding her mistress down, taking a comfortable place between her legs. "You shouldn't have to stand for this, hmnn.. relax and just let your slave have her yummy treat.. hmnn wont you kindly?" She commented, looking at the succubus... "Oh.. and .. if you want to take my soul, you know whats even better than succubus? Fallen angel tempting me, with big, dark fluffy feathery wing to hide her cocksucker from mean prying eyes and the forbidden ambrosia of her unholy cum..." Deva purred, again the godess could feel the angels submissive desires almost hijacking her illusions.. before she hesitated and grinned.. "But of course, a good slave shouldn't imnpose upon their mistress." She nodded, nuzzling herself up to the amazoness shaft, pumping up and down energetically, not slowing down this time after affirming: "Cum as it pleases you my wonderful, strong mistress. Just please, stain me with your looove." She exhaled hotly upon the amazoness shaft, demurely placing her hands upon her knees and bowing her wings in a posture that looked too perfect to not have been tested in the past, her mouth alone, eager and devoted entirely to the cock that had enslaved her in this dream-reality.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Valerie would gently run a hand through Deva's hair when she mentioned how romantic it was to be properly owned so thoroughly, smiling gently at her to further encourage her along that line of thought. Warmth would keep building within her under her Mistress' smile, calm, caring, yet at the same time lustful and dominant. "Oh I would pamper you day in and day out for serving me... A proper cock slave like you... one that understands the right way to act... you'd be rewarded so much..." The Amazoness would confess, earnestly meaning it when she said that she wanted to pamper the angel as a reward for her slavery. "You're the most wonderful slave that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I've denied many from being my slave on a permanent basis... but you... you are one that I'd finally feel content with spending my time with..." The succubus would compliment, considering Deva to be completely unique when it came to the dozens of submissive souls that she'd met over her life time.

"You're absolutely right, my little cock slut. The bonds of a slave and a mistress, when not abused, are so much stronger than the bonds of love... So many that I've told that thought me to be foolish, and so I lessened my statements just a little bit. Finally one that understands how deep and intimate the bond between a slave and her Mistress can truly be." She'd say, cooing softly once Deva nuzzled up to her, nuzzling against her cock during it. The Amazoness would reach down and caress Deva's cheek that wasn't against her cock, smiling at her even more than before as she heard the wonderful words of her slave. "Love is open to all... But the bonds between a Mistress and her slave is one that only few will ever get to truly experience. I promise to do everything that I can to live up to that sacred bond." She would vow, knowing that a true bond like that was not just one way, and that she herself would need to work in order to be a good Mistress for her wonderful slave. Anyone could use some type of domination magic or powerful musk, and anyone could use that to take and take from their obedient slaves... But a true Mistress would know that a slave needed to be treated with just the right level of care to ensure that not only were they obedient, but they were fulfilled as well. And that way, if they were somehow released from your controlling powers, they would look for a way to return rather than immediately flee back to freedom.

Valerie would carefully, gently, yet insistently guide Deva into a proper rhythm in sucking that powerful, delicious, and beautifully dominant cock. She'd lean her head back a bit and moan lewdly from Deva's experienced tongue, exaggerating just a little bit, her succubus nature making her react to pleasure much more than she normally would. "MY cock slut." The demonic Amazoness would reaffirm, looking down at her while patting her head softly as a reward for continuing to stroke her glistening cock, now wet with the angel's saliva and her own precum. Feeling that cock in her mouth would be an absolutely ecstatic experience, the delicious taste of precum landing on her tongue, a near orgasmic experience now that she had been breathing in so much of that musk. "Oooooooooooohhhh... Mmmm... Such a good girl..." She'd further compliment, actually impressed that Deva had enough awareness of pleasuring to caress her balls, a promise of delicious and virile warmth deep within them. Meanwhile, Valerie would actually admire the serene expression on Deva's face, another part of her absolutely certain that she was a proper slave if she found this much peace from the happiness of submission.

The Amazoness would bend down to plant a kiss on Deva's forehead right before she began talking about submission and the number of dominants that she had already experienced, listening carefully to her tastes and the different experiences that she's had. "And the fact that you've had so many before me, only makes me more honored that you are willing to accept me as your Mistress... And more than anything I am glad that you enjoy the fact that I wish to provide you with the pleasures of both men and women." She'd say, looking down on her with calm and dominating eyes, lustful and caring, loving yet erotic, and comforting, yet enticing all at once. "Such longing is not some sort of weakness, and it never will be. As I said, it is just as much a fact of life as you being an angel, or myself being an Amazoness. It can be used in different ways to be a strength or a weakness, and in you it is a wonderful and beautiful strength..." While she had planned to continue her compliment, she'd let loose a louder moan of surprise when the tip of her shaft was kissed, feeling that tongue gently pressing at her urethra, having not actually experienced something like that before. Though before Deva did anything further, the Amazoness would smile at her again and start speaking about in a slightly more serious voice. "My little cock slut... As your Mistress, I wish nothing more than for you to save all of the stories, save me, and..." Suddenly the illusion would take a sideways glance at... nothing? It seemed as though Valerie was looking at something, but then she'd refocus and whisper into Deva's ear, as though she was trying to keep someone else from hearing her. "and please save my Mistress... save the Cloaked One." Despite her attempts, the Goddess would still hear that and raise an eyebrow even further, not entirely sure what she was supposed to do about something like that. "And if you can do all of that then I promise to bend you to be mine with all my will. Though I may be in a different form than this when I manage to fulfill that promise." She'd chuckle a bit before her eyes went wide in pleasure and she'd let out a small cry of ecstasy, her shaft throbbing powerfully in Deva's mouth, while those orbs would seem to throb as well just slightly under her touch, warmth churning in size. Her moans and panting would start to pick up in speed as Deva went on, being driven to the very edge of orgasm right up until the angel slowed down, continuing to pleasure her, but now keeping her on the edge and even letting her pleasure fall just slightly. And yet she did a perfect job of keeping with that submissive rhythm, following her Mistress while managing to still pleasure her at just the perfect pace to build up that climax even further.

"Nnnnngghhhh! That's right, my devoted little cock slut!" Valerie would cry out in encouragement, her hand still holding onto the back of her head, only guiding her pace rather than forcing her to suck at a certain pace. Deva would feel her Mistress' firm, soft, tight ass, yet another part of her that had been properly trained to perfection on her Mistress. "Mmmmmmmmmm... You'd look so beautiful... Your face coated and painted with my warm seed... marking your complete and utter submission to me... Oooohhh... I want it..." Her voice would shift into a slightly low, lustful, erotic growl, a primal desire bubbling under the surface that Deva was bringing to the surface. "You will take my cum... And... Gngh... prove your submission..." She'd promise, shuddering and moaning in between her words as Deva continued to fill her mouth with that divine taste. Valerie was actually rather impressed that Deva could still keep so much of herself together to tease her on the edge of climax rather than just immediately and greedily slurp at her throbbing erection. The succubus would smile at Deva's request, sitting herself down and smiling in her throne, spreading her legs slightly to give Deva even easier access. In her spot, the Goddess was in for another surprise as her illusion was almost taken from her, eyes widening a bit before the illusion seemed to snap back into place as Deva affirmed that it wasn't her job to change and shape her Mistress. She'd shudder one last time as Deva breathed her warm breath on her shaft, a ragged breath passing through her lips before she looked down at Deva, aroused beyond belief. "Time to coat you in submission, lust, and the symbol of my love!"

Then she reached out and gripped Deva's head, her hands having a bit more force behind them, but still not enough to really harm her, only just enough to show how primal she was now that she had been repeatedly pushed to the edge. She'd thrust a few times into Deva's mouth before pulling out and letting Deva nuzzle against that throbbing, pulsing cock. She'd take one moment to look down at Deva and smile lustfully before letting out a scream of pure ecstasy, her cock spasming hard. Rope after rope of thick, white semen would shoot out of the Amazoness' manhood, being aimed directly at the angel's face, coating it with spurt after spurt, flowing stronger than any regular human. Her nose would be assaulted by an even further distilled scent of her musk, a hot, wonderful, orgasmic warmth would radiate through her as a swelling of pure bliss shot through her body. Being coated in Mistress' cum felt absolutely perfect, that was where a slave like her belonged, it was a sign of true and utter submission as more of the warm cum painted her face. And after enough of that white sticky pleasure hit Deva's face, Valerie would thrust into her mouth one more time, a few more bursts of cum filling her mouth. It was better than anything that Deva could remember tasting, sticky, sweet, delicious warmth coating her tongue, that inhuman virility starting to show as the cum just kept flowing into her. And then, right before she would start to lose some of it, that shaft would finally stop throbbing, one last rope filling her mouth and allowing her to swallow. If she did, a powerful orgasm would rock through her body, naturally reacting to the knowledge that she had pleased her Mistress, that she had made her cum. "Haaah... Oh you're... perfect... Deva... my little cock slut... I can't wait... to truly, finally, have you for myself..." She'd respond with deep breaths between words, recovering from her own powerful orgasm.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva murred softly under her nice mistress attentions, purring softly and smiling at the praise and renewed promise.. even if it was from a memory of hers. "Heh, sacred bond. Quite the devotion." Deva chuckled briefly, exhaling. "When was I turned into the less romantic-ambitious one in a situation." She couldn't help but coo again at the strange juxtaposition of lewd talk and devoted romance.

Indeed, Deva was innately hard to simply control without care, ironically having fought many such people in the past, perhaps out of a subconscious desire. Being enslaved just ment you got very close to someone as well, after all. As it was, Deva seemed quite.. content, moaning out softly at the taste of the amazoness precum. "Fascinating." Deva mused, nuzzling to the amazoness shaft. "That was semi-sentience of an illusion. It's like my simulacrum, but .. no suprise a deity can do it with anything. I needed quite a while just to understand the principle. Anyway, odd request, mistress, what exactly do you think my plan was from the start? I've already got a pretty good idea how to save your tribes, for example. I hope you, whatever form you may in, has been making good plans to make me yours proper as well." Deva chuckled playfully. "Hmnn.. fight hard.. just to be your slave. It sounds odd, but.. its encouraging to a rather primal and erotic part of me. Though I will insist on your independence as well. I also motivate myself by wanting my mistress, who may very well be you, yes.. to not just be an agent of someone else, but free to follow her own desire and goals."

"Hamnn.. mistress.. bathe me in your dominating love.." Deva cooed lovingly.. in amongst lewder noises, though, that was as far as her talking went for the moment, happily suckling and devoting herself to lapping up that divine taste. "Ohmn.. yesss.. please.. use me for your pleasure." Deva encouraged, leaning back a little and.. preparing for the release of her mistress. "Ahmnn..haaah.." Deva moaned out, clearly having a smaller, submissive climax of her own just at the sight of her beautiful mistress.. enjoying her acts so far all this much, leaning back and pushing out her tongue to enjoy the naughty, sticky taste. Her eyes closed, recieving the reward of her submission and basking in her mistress sticky warmth hitting her. Her bodies lust only intensified by the musks influence, twitching in a growing orgasm, holding herself steady and safe up against the amazoness as much as she could, but trusting more in Valeries grip at the time, her body shaking, panting with submissive pleasures, her own sex, unattended as it was, twitching eagerly. "Ahnnnn.." Deva sighed, blushing, feeling the sticky warmth of her mistress drip down her cheek slowly as the same pushed back into her mouth. "Hmnaaah.. haah..." She moaned out through the cum, smiling lovingly, submissively, closing her eyes and letting the pleasure wash over herself, before she leaned up, suddenly, softly hugging the Amazoness, despite all the lewd things that had happened her smile was calm and relaxed, a soft wing brushing the illusion, the angels soft breasts nuzzling under her own for just a moment, as Deva leaned to rest her head on the amazoness bossom for a short moment, before turning, shrugsmiling, and stepping forwards, towards.. nothing?

The Godess had moved after Deva had detected her, not bad. Basics, for an illusionist really, so it wasn't hat hard to predict, but the ironic thing was, a self aware illusion would always know where you are, so, as she was, clearly.. aroused and a little messy, more than a little if you counted illusory cum, she stepped over to hug the godess as well.. presuming her defenselessly masturbating, at this point. She was the type to enjoy a show she had created.

Then, following the moment and perhaps her lusts, Deva leaned forward, kissing the Godess with what seemed like a shy thank you peck and a withdraw, Deva seperating, pulling back, gripping the godesses arms in the same motion as she opened her mouth, finally releasing the fair bit of cum she hadn't swallowed, letting it flow into the godesses mouth, if she was sucessful, finishing up with a lewd lick, right under her nose. She had taken Valeries suggestion of making her submissiveness a strength to heart after all. "Both of you misunderstand just how good a slave I can be though. I too can infuse my illusions to have a semblance of reality, infact, thats been a bit of a specialty. Obviously, as a deity of illusions you can easily ignore this. I'm sure you aren't affected at all by someone hijacking your illusion, feeding it just enough reality so that the musk you allowed to permeate the room can infact affect you too slowly, catalyzed by a powerful infusion of mistress' essence. I'm certain you have just masturbated because you enjoyed the show imagining yourself doing things to me, not imagining yourself in my place. And most of all, I'm certain you are not at all aroused at the idea of so suddenly being helplessly exposed to your desires. After all, if any of that were true, if you enjoyed the scent of this musk enough..." Deva exhaled, licking a bit of the amazoness cum from her own cheek. "That'd mean you were just a cock slut, like me." Deva cooed, innocently. If the godess hadn't managed to evade and disspel the illusion by now, she'd find Devas hands reaching out, touching and exploring, invisible or not, she could still find her way into someones dress with her hands, caress whatever she could find sensually, her expression an odd mixture of submissive devotion and eagerness that was used as domination. "Hmnn.. then again! If you disspel this all too quickly, it'd mean you actually -thought- it could affect you at all. You know being invicible doesn't mean dodging all blades, it means being hit by a blade and not being injured at all. Similiarly, if you inhale this wonderful scent proper and you aren't affected.. then theres no secret side to you that just wants to join in serving one of the tribal chieftains that serve mistress in the end.

Oh, to be fair, you'd be in good company, she already enslaved one godess of fire and.. well theres an icy one as well, do keep in mind, I was once a godess myself.. I guess this tribe of amazons would be quite amazing.. Hmnn.. but its propably asking too much of you to expose yourself to such a thing."
Deva chuckled, smirked, leaning back. The weakness of an illusionist, she knew too well, was their own imagination. The limits of their power. But, in Devas hand.. great power became a great weakness in itself. "I guess you are a mirror type illusionist, so you can't do it anyway, you just take memories and sight from others, at best manipulate them you can't actually create something of your own. That, after all, is the highest mastery of illusion few can aspire to, to not just mimic what is real, but create what is not, something that has never been there before, or something you have never seen...
Like a powerful amazonic mistress.. Like Valerie but, certainly, different. With a big, strong, beautiful cock of her own, perhaps even a bit larger, I bet the only one you'd submit to would have to be a bit rougher, powerful, willing to do whatever it takes, only reigned in by Valerie, I'd imagine darker skin perhaps, but of course, thats just my silly imagination, did I mention I can use this highest form of illusion? I mean, even if you imagined them right now, if you gave that illusion power, made it here, that'd mean deep down you were a cock-slut, wouldn't it?"
Devas hands kept roaming and exploring, if she had gotten a hold of the godess, not giving her time to recuperate her thoughts and simply reality-bend herself away. "That'd mean you want to fantasize more about seeing the godess-enslaving amazonic tribes. Of course it takes special magic and precautions to bind a godess. I bet they'd let you do the work of your story too, of course. They'd pretend to be your advisor, or general.. no one would have to -know- that, in secret, you are their cockslut. Your knowledge of dominance and submission can only arise from someone that has enjoyed.. both sides, but obviously, thats not what you want, right? You exclusively chose dominance, else you'd let that illusion become reality, feed it with your powers, so it can help shape you into a proto-cockslut, to be perfected once you meet your true mistress for the first time, breathe in her real musk for the first time.. hmnn.. get to suck her cock. Hmnn.. you got no idea how.. liberating that is, to let go of all your worries and responsibilities for a while and focus on pleasing that singular, beautiful throbbing thing before you." Deva cooed, innocently winking at Valerie. If the illusion wanted to help, or would fade away, now that Deva disrupted the deities concentration she wasn't sure, but just in case she was ready to give a goodbye nod, even to an illusion.
Then again, if the godess managed to resist or avoid this, she'd have proven herself as dominant enough for Deva to grin and retreat, claiming this worth a try. If she had not.. Devas hands would continue to sneak about, encouraging her.

Last edited: