What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

"Well that's definitely good. I'm sure that the little guy will be happy to come along with you for a while. Good Silver, keep this up an you'll earn yourself a little treat." Viola would say, and Silver would seem to perk up a little bit at that idea, tilting its head a little more and hopping on her shoulder a bit excitedly. "I'm sure that you could call it some sort of 'game', but we refuse to call it that out of principal. The idea of ruining other people's lives just isn't a game to me." The woman said, showing that she had a distaste for the entire thing in general, though she wouldn't name any noble houses specifically since that would get her in far more trouble than just disliking it.

"I figure as much, but I just figured that it'd be important to let you know that I'm not exactly sure what could and couldn't harm a Goddess." Fire resistant people would have to mean that it'd be a fire priestess then, as the ice priestesses just couldn't make themselves resistant to the powers of fire. At least, that's what she had figured out in her mind. Hopefully they weren't dealing with anything that was powerful enough to harm a Goddess, as the amount of resistance that you would need to get through their powers would be absolutely insane.

"Well I'm glad that the little guy likes my ice magic. I didn't think that you could find owls that could sense that kind of thing in people. Sounds like it'd be really useful though." Isa would say, while Viola would hold her hand to her mouth and giggle softly when Deva said that her charms would be enough to calm the Flame Goddess if she ended up blaming the two of them for all of this cold. "Well, the Goddesses have sworn off from having children, which usually means no affairs with mortals. Though I suppose if anyone had a chance at charming her I'd put my money on you." The priestess would compliment, while Isa fought with herself not to roll her eyes at the display that Deva had.

"From what I've heard, apparently the Goddesses never saw that much of a need for displays of power. After all, Rasha, we all know how powerful they are and how important that they are to the world, so they don't really need to put up statues and stuff like that." Isa had learned that the Goddesses were more than happy with the amount of respect that the people gave them at this point. While they did enjoy a bit of respect from the people, they saw no point in overly dramatic display like that unless being attacked by people. "It's exactly as she has. Though I'll admit that I've never seen the Ice Goddess' home to know that she doesn't have anything adorning the outside of there."

The knight seemed infinitely less amused by the introduction of the owl first... Not like she was actually angry at the woman, but more that she didn't find it funny to have those kinds of antics happen right as she was trying to determine whether or not they were a threat. "Snowcrest..." Viola would whisper to Deva, correcting her on the name just to make sure that they weren't lying to one of the knights. "I think I've heard tale of Viola from some of our knights that lived in the town nearby. Some of the recruits remembered you... I suppose that you aren't lying to me on that one." Sierra would stand up straighter, keeping her hand on her sword in case there was a sudden attack. Her duty was to protect this temple from anyone that could potentially cause some problems with the natural balance, which meant that she would stand tall against anyone. She would remain vigilant, even against people that may noe particularly seem like a threat to things.

"Hmph... No there are no oaths against having men around this place, though we discourage romantic relationship as they may get in the way of our duties. Plus, no offense, but I am not all that interested in a 'firm' partner. Perhaps I might have given consideration of the two ladies by your side, but my duties come first." Typical response for holy knights. 'I don't have that kind of relationships for it might get in the way of my duty' kind of thing."My shift will change soon. After which someone else will be taking my spot here." Well, the usual attempt at charming her didn't work like it had on the ice priestess. "You are the one that talks the most, might I add. Which in turn means that if there is anyone that I must cast my suspicions on it would be you..." She was actually never one to enjoy the fast talking types, when one talked fast that meant they had an affinity for throwing out fast lies. She preferred to be as upfront as possible, normally, which in turn made her bad at lying. "Unless you three have very important business here, I suggest that you turn back and leave now, get to safety before this snow really starts to build up and makes travel all but impossible for everyone."

The knight would pause for a little bit when asked if there were any other visitors, thinking things through before proving just how terrible that she was at lying. "Hmmm? No not at all... No one had visited at this point..." Yep... wasn't the best liar, but she was trying at the very least. Though both herself and the two ice mages would seem to cringe a little bit when Deva started letting off ice puns, none of the people there seeming all too happy... except for Silver, who didn't understand the nature of the puns and was just sort of looking around curiously. "I've wasted enough of my time right now, please leave us be." She would order, sounding a little more nervous now, and trying to get all of them to leave her alone and get back to wherever they came from.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva hid her disappointment at not being promised any treats herself well. It would be too out of character for her disguise.. or a bit too leacherous."It's certainly a game to some. The trick is to make them lose." She couldn't help but muse.

Deva in her disguise shot a grin at Viola along the way. "Theres.. ways to amuse yourself without risk of pregnancy.. though, I guess one would have to be heat resistant for that as well." When they neared the mountain, Deva mused on: "I could imagine some ice-sculptures, easy to make."

"Snowcrest, yes, that, something snowy." She coughed, the magic distoring it to a lower tone of her normal voice.

"Not interested in a firm partner humnn? No problem, you can be on top." She winked, as usual, intentionally misunderstanding, to see the reaction of the one she was talking with.. and for fun. "Ooh.. oooh you are into.. Rasha ain't judging. I'll watch from a distance happily." sHe took an innocent step back.

"Oh my, someone passed basic holy guard training. Indeed, truth, is singular. Lies need many words." She hesitated. "Thats what they tell you, right? Truth is, people can flat out lie with just one word. Usually that word is a synonym for saving money, but.." She shrugged.

"Singular phrasings then. Alright, well, if you had no one visit you here, guess we'll leave you be." Deva nodded, turning on her heel, chuckling and waving her hands. "Well then, that went bad!" She said, whilest walking out of earshot.

"Viola, if you ever get in the mood for a planeshift, you might want to visit the realm of Rigilia, it's a little gathering place in between the astral realms. Ask for the leader of the Sacred fists. Looks a lot like me, acts a lot like me, not quite as smart, fond of a walking stick, womanizer, but kind hearted. Telling you this just in case you miss me."

"Alright, Isa, I'm going to need you to explain to Viola why we are actually here." The Deva illusion extended her hands. " " The illusion mused, whilest Deva swiftly, but calm and silently rushed up the mountain.

"Mislead is a high level illusion spell, cast through movements I hid in another illusion, combining the power of an invisibility spell with a false image I project, sorry, distractions work best if you tell no one they are the distraction. Did you notice it? The knight grew just a little uncomfortable when I asked about anyone else visiting. She tried her very best, but I'm a very good lier, plus I know how it sits with those orderly types, they only lie if its absolutely necessary. So thats bad. That means if something got to the godess, it got to her good, likely those knights are imprinted with a .. part .. divine essence..." Rasha mused, walking away further a little quicker to make sure the illusion was out of visibility range for the fiery knight, as it faded away.

She went through her options. Her angelic blood made her innately resistant to cold, lightning, and many forms of poisons and alchemical substances. Fire was not on that list, plus, her inborn resistances would certainly not protect her from an angry godess. Best not to be seen. She mused. She had about 1 minute of invisibility left, but perhaps she could make a good way up to the cave during this. She didn't bother recasting the invisibility, there were magical wards to consider, plus invisible didn't mean unhearable, or untraceable.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Viola would just chuckle to herself a little bit when Deva corrected herself when it came to her name, not really minding the slip up so long as it didn't get them in any trouble. Overall, she understood that some people just weren't good with names, and figured that her new friend wasn't great at everything. Isa herself would try to hold back a small laugh, being rather good when it came to names, but obviously knowing that she wasn't as insanely creative as her companion.

"Watch? What in the world are you even talking about?" The knight would ask, though her cheeks would redden just a little bit at the idea of someone else being there to see her 'enjoying' her time with another woman. "You seem to have no true idea of boundaries..." She would mutter to herself, still blushing a little bit at the thought of that.

"Yes indeed, you can tell lies with few words, but the more that you limit one to few words, the harder it is to come up with lies without showing how obvious that your lie is." The knight would describe, her eyes narrowing a little with how much Deva seemed to know how lying worked, which was another warning sign to her that she shouldn't be trusting this person. "Just because you bear our symbol, that doesn't mean anything. Lies and deceit can come from both churches, so none of it can clear you from my suspicion." The woman would explain, still standing tall against any type of threat, despite there not seeming to be one right now.

But then the woman's eyes would widen a bit in surprise as the person that was talking with her just suddenly agreed to leave without any trouble. In her head, Sierra decided that her lie had worked perfectly, and that the man in front of her would no longer bother her or her Goddess, which was perfect. "Very well then, farewell, I hope that you find whatever it is that you're looking for somewhere else." She would respond, waving them off as she returned to standing guard once they were out of earshot, returning to her initial guarding posture, looking around every now and then but otherwise not doing anything all that interesting.

"Well... I suppose that we won't be getting a chance to see the Flame Goddess then..." Viola would say, looking a bit confused once Deva got into her explanations of plane shifts and where to find one that looked just like her. "Wait, what are you talking about? Planeshift? I'm not quite sure that I understand, Rasha." She seemed a bit concerned, and her owl would hop down and sort of wave its wing slightly, as though it were waving her goodbye, understanding a little bit about what was going on. However, she thought she had enough of a grasp to get where Deva was going with this, at least enough to say her piece. "Very well... I suppose that must mean that you're planning on leaving soon. I hope that wherever your journey leads you, it is an enjoyable place." The priestess would offer kindly, even knowing little about 'Rasha', she still wanted things to go well for the rather entertaining man.

Though Isa would have an expression of just as much surprise when Deva told her that she would have to explain things to Viola about who they were and what they were doing. "Oh geez... Alright then. Are you really sure that you don't need me to come in with you?" The ice mage would ask, though she had no real way of sneaking in with Deva, so she'd actually have no way of getting in with her to help anyway. So with no other real option, she would mentally prepare herself to explain the truth of the situation as best she could and wind up looking like an absolutely crazy person. "Just... please be careful in there... I don't want you to end up getting really hurt..." She'd say, having faith that Deva knew what she was doing, but at the same time she was worried about someone that she legitimately considered to be her friend.

Once Deva snuck by the knight, there'd be a moment where the knight would look around suspiciously, as though she had some sort of feeling that someone was near her. But as Deva began walking by, she'd stand up straight again. "I must be hearing things... Could've sworn that something was around... Eh... Guess I can never be too safe..." Then she'd slam her sword into the ground, a ring of fire burning around her in a small radius, thankfully Deva would be right outside that flame circle, meaning that she'd be safe, able to see the kind of power that Sierra held despite the snow and cold that was overcoming her. "Hmph... I guess that it really was nothing... Goddess this is a boring job..." She'd chuckle to herself, leaning against a rock as she waited for whoever would be walking by next, not even seeing Deva heading up towards the cave, giving her easy access into the cavern that was supposedly guarded. Inside, the cave would be surprisingly warm, heat bounding off the walls of the cave and making it almost uncomfortable inside. But nothing that would cause any type of burning or pain, just another sign that this place was the home of a Flame Goddess. Though there'd still be no fire pillars or statues sitting around anywhere, just a natural looking cave. It'd continue like that until she got a bit further in, where she'd reach a corner, and hear two people talking around it. And if she took a peek, she'd see that neither of the people would be looking her way. Both were female, and both were standing in front of a large stone door, with flame shaped carvings into the stone. The two women looked to be holy knights as well, both flanking the door as they talked to one another.

One was a young redhead with silver armor and a large axe, looking rather annoyed about something as she spoke to an older looking woman in what looked to be gold armor with black hair, who only seemed to be holding a cane. She seemed more mature, calmer, likely in her 40s at the latest, but carrying herself with a more refined atmosphere. The younger redhead would be speaking, looking a bit restless as she stood in front of the door. "Aaaarrrghh! Why do I have to be scheduled out here on guard duty AGAIN, M'Lady?" "Such is the way that it must be, some of us have to be able to accept guard duty for others to continue in their other duties." "But I wish to be by Mistress' side... It's not fair!" "Ah, but you are doing Mistress' work by being here. It is easy to be jealous of the Goddess, always being by Mistress' side and able to serve her directly, but we are doing the work of the Mistress by being here. You are serving her in a way that actually aids her goals and pleases her in another way. Is it not just as important to be able to serve her by protecting the room herself and the Goddess reside in? The temptation to open that door and rush into the arms of Mistress is very strong... I feel it myself as well, but you must discipline yourself." "But... it's just so difficult... Knowing she is right beyond that door..." "I understand more than you know... I suppose I can't expect the world from you. Stand strong through this, and I will put you in the ledger to be with Mistress all day tomorrow. But I expect you to work twice as hard, our order is built on discipline, and I did not become captain just to allow us to shirk our responsibilities. Understand?" "Yes ma'am! Thank you so much! I swear to work my hardest!" She'd vow, standing straight and paying as much attention as possible to guarding the room like she had been assigned.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(totally gonna skip responding to anything pre-deva illusion, even if I wanna! ^^)

On her ascend, Deva wondered if people were trying to talk to one of her illusions again. They often did, and she felt a bit sorry for her friends, but obviously an illusion couldn't rely what it was hearing back to her, without additional magic.. magic she didn't want to cast infront of the temple-guard, plus, remote sensing was divination magic, which she was pretty bad at, after all, it was the opposite of illusion, just as much as fire and ice were opposing forces, as far as magical theroies were concerned, the magic of revealing things and the magic of hiding the truth...

Deva peered back, making sure the guard didn't pursue her.. yep, this wasn't your average village guard, Deva was just lucky the same hadn't tried inspecting her up close, the illusion of Rasha she had used didn't hold up to close up examination forever and although it could decieve the eyes, it couldn't trick someones sense of touch where clothing was off or different.

Deva would have been suprised by a fire-godess cave not being warm, really. This was a good sign. If the cave had been ice-cold, that wouldn't have boded well for the fire-godess after all.

Cautiously, albeit whilest using her hat to fan some cooler air towards herself, Deva snuck on, peering around the corner.. well, two more knights, and these two were out of Devas league to decieve simultaneously. Gold armored ones were usually pretty high up the pecking order after all. The cane also worried her. She herself was a warrior using unconventional weaponry, so she knew of the dangers and level of mastery associated with those using it. If the first knight had almost noticed her, this one would for sure. True, there were even more powerful illusory spells that could help.. but using up too much power, when one of the enemies could well be a godess was a bad idea.

Devas expression grew a little sour at the golden one immediatly when listening in on her. Using the word duty twice in the same sentence? Mistress.. and godess. Well then.

Deva lazily spread her wings, intentionally walking back a little from the two, whispering three spells: , Prestidigitation: give my voice an echoing, unearthly quality. Two spells to help her coming act.. one that.. just made sense. It'd protect her from being burnt, albeit not any side effects.. like she still felt rather hot in the cave. Luckily, her dress was pretty thin and airy, with her never needing cold-protection for herself.

Then she shouted into the cave: "Heyoooo! Flameyyy!" Deva shouted enthusiastically, Letting herself float down the tunnel, before landing on the ground before the two knights, her hat tilted back, blue eyes glowing unhidden. "Ah. Her knights. Well, what are you waiting for, show me to her. Actually, just open up the door, I figure she's behind, eh?" Deva hesitated.

"Hold on, I've never seen you before, how many centuries have passed since I last visited.. hrmnn.. I forgot. Now that I think about it, you humans barely live like two hundred years tops, right.. so hard to tell by looking down on you. I mean.. not down down, just down.. right.." She gave a strong flap of her wings, remembering her tome telling her that none here knew of angels.

"I'm the Godess of Air, the other duality of this world. I'm sure your boss lady has told you of the air and earth, right? Well, I don't really hang with mortals, but you can thank me for the clouds and the wind. Anyway. I'm here to visit my big sister." If she could she'd simply step past the guardians, using the moment of confusion, approaching the rock-seal. ".. I command you to open this thing mortals. I can't really affect anything rock-ey you see, theres a non-interference pact. I don't touch the earth, few storms or any such fun activities, for that she keeps the earth-quakes in check, right?
By the way, have I told any of you how to construct air-ships yet, it does get a bit lonely, hence my visit. Chop chop, get to it, don't think I wouldn't smite you. I got a bunch of Cumulonimbi clouds to herd in the evening, if they turn to Straticomuli I'll have one of you do it for me, just so you properly appreciate the work, right. Seriously, I dun mind being as actively worshipped but I think I deserve a little respect!
"
Deva ranted, and, just to support her image of flighty air-deity walked up and down the corridor.. and then, as if it ment nothing to her, also took a step on a wall, walking along it, looking at the two guards from a 90° angle, with her hair hanging towards the wall, as if the rules of gravity didn't even apply to her. A side effect of her spell, of course.
She had also learned that all but the most hardened people could be confused by looking at someone that looked up at them from an odd angle.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When Deva eventually showed herself to the knights guarding the door, they'd both look extremely surprised, and the redhead would hold her axe up while the golden armored one would tap her foot to the ground, causing the tip of her cane to be engulfed in flame, a dangerous weapon for anyone that found themselves on the other end of it. Though once they both got a look at Deva, a look of confusion would cross both of their faces, not having seen a human with wings in their entire life. "What are you even talking about?" The captain would ask, never having experienced anyone just telling her to open the door and allow them to go in and actually see the Goddess. Normally she was given warning if someone was coming, or at the very least would see them coming forward with the guard posted outside of the cave. The other knight would just grip her axe and eye Deva carefully, not sure how to handle this situation, and therefore she'd just listen to the orders coming from the captain while she handled the situation.

The two would stand there patiently as Deva thought out loud about how she was not used to humans living such short lives, still looking at one another for confirmation to see if they were really seeing this. Thankfully, it seemed that it was at least working a little bit, as normally they'd just fight off anyone that was considered a 'hostile invader' but right now they were both extremely surprised by this, and worried that attacking would cause much greater problems than before. Mostly the captain was keeping a cool head, gesturing to her other knight to remain back as she listened to this new person, willing to hear her out due to the unusual circumstances of her even being there.

They'd both listen carefully as Deva described herself as the Goddess of air, both of them getting incredulous looks at such a claim. Both of them had been taught quite a bit about their world, and none of them had learned about Goddesses other than the Flame and Frost Goddesses. It didn't make any sense to them that such an important detail of the world around them could go unknown for so long. They'd hold that belief right up until they saw Deva walk up the wall of the cave, the redhead jumping back a bit, while the golden one would grip her can tightly at such an unearthly display. They'd remain awestruck for a few moments, before the golden one would manage to collect herself and immediately drop to a knee before what she could only explain as a Goddess of Air like she claimed. And she'd wave with her hand to tell the other knight to do the same, the redhead would quickly comply and drop down to kneel as well. "My absolute and sincerest apologies, Goddess. Forgive me for my ignorance, but none of our scriptures speak of either yourself or a Goddess of Earth. Nor were we warned of your arrival. And I beg your forgiveness for questioning you like I did. I meant no disrespect, I had just never heard of any other Goddesses than the Flame and Frost ones... If there is anything that you need to make up for this insult, please let me know." While the woman hadn't been particularly rude, she didn't know whether the Air Goddess was easily insulted, or if she was as calm as the other two Goddesses. "Our Goddess is a bit busy right now, but I suppose that an exception must be made for you. Apologies once again. Maria, please help me open the door for the Goddess..."

No other explanation for what was happening made any sense to her, there was no one that could do something as incredible as walk on walls except with the power of air. So that stood to reason that she was standing before a Goddess, and therefore needed to do her best not to anger her in any way. The two knights would stand up, doing a rather impressive job of acting as though they weren't just talking about their 'Mistress', and the red head would put her hand on the door, shooting a burst of fire into it while the captain would put her cane against the door, shooting her own burst of fire into it, causing the door to glow orange for a few moments before sliding open, showing a hallway that looked much more like it belonged in an actual building rather than in a random cave. "As you likely know, the Goddess will be further inside, just head down this hallway and she'll be through the door..." Then she'd step aside, and if Deva walked through, the door would eventually close behind her, not locking but making sure that no one else could get in unless they were approved by the two guards.

Once it shut, Deva would start to smell a very thick, strong, musky smell coming from deep down the hallway, where another door stood, but this one had a handle. Something about that smell would be... enticing, but it wasn't that strong as she went forward. Perhaps she had some sort of spell to not smell it, but either way the Goddess and this 'Mistress' were in front of her. And once she opened that rather simple door, she'd find herself standing outside a large chamber made of glowing red rock, with a golden throne in the middle of it facing the door, but rather than any type of Flame Goddess, she'd instead see...

A woman that looked to be about 7 feet tall, sitting on the throne with her legs spread wide. Though if she was looking for a Fire Goddess, she would see her right down there between the tall, muscular woman's legs. The Fire Goddess didn't seem all that dignified right now, her head bobbing up and down on the woman's thick, long, hard cock, clearly enjoying herself as she gave the woman a passionate blowjob. And right then, Deva would be hit by the earlier smell in a wave, it was thick, intoxicating, heavy, and oh so wonderful... If Deva wasn't careful, she'd already find herself growing a little weak in the knees just from that scent that permeated the entire room. Then the muscular woman would look up from her seated position, seeing Deva and smirking a bit. "Ignis... I'm sure you'd love nothing more than to keep sucking me off... but we have a guest that we might need to entertain for a bit. Be a good slave and hold off for a moment, I promise you'll be allowed to continue sucking when we're done..." And the Goddess would pull her lips off with an audible 'pop', looking rather disappointed as she turned towards Deva, clearly unhappy about being unable to continue her fun.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hooh thats a neat stick, what else can it do?" Deva noted towards the fire-cane, reaching out for it at the end of her rant, poking the fiery tip, just for effect.. and trusting her immunity to fire, most likely being completely unburned, it'd take like.. a deity to even burn through this level of magic.. sadly, that was not a bet Deva could hold, right now.
At worst, the cane held fire and holy energy from the guardians nature of holy guard of a deity.. but as an angel, that wouldn't easily harm Deva either. Unholy energy on the other hand...
It also severed the dual purpose of giving a subtle hint that, attacking her, wouldn't do any good. Deva then casually walked on, watching the knee-fall, now 'hanging' overhead the two knights.

"Oh, I visit randomly, has the wind ever announced itself before?.. none of the scriptures at all? Ugh, is sister still mad about.. you know what, nevermind. The sky is there, the earth is there, do you really think they just popped into existance on their own? Bleh. Mortals!" Deva waved her hand exasperatedly.

"Nah, 's fine." She looked at the guardian, still upside down, shrugging. "I haven't really dawdled with mortals for.. I dunno, when did you lot start building these solid things on the ground? I think you call them the 'Houses'. I don't like those. Too much earth and rock in them. I liked you better under an open sky. Anyway, I guess its my fault you've not heard of me or.. her.. though she just really likes staying underground. total weirdo, you aren't missing anything, trust me.." Deva rolled her eyes.

"An exeption WILL be made." Deva calmly clarified, at the same time showing her pretend-patients with the mortals, to evoke an image of gentleness towards mortals that mirrored what she had heard about the other two deities in this world, but also made clear the percieved chain of authority. Because that was how you lied to the orderly.

A door opening by fire. It made perfect sense to Deva, after all, only the godesses own servants and those getting their approval would know how to open this kind of contraption. She was lucky her decpetion had worked then, she was rubbish with fire beyond illusory tricks and fire that was channeled through holy magic, so likely, with a gate like this, she'd have spent some time just trying to break the defensive magic it held.

"Duh, you think this is my first time here?" Deva chuckled, hopping downwards, on the way redirecting her indiviual gravity with her spell, her jump losing its momentum and turning upside down, as she landed and hopped back onto her feet, now the right side up, giving the two guards a playful grin. "May the winds always carry you home." Deva intonated, before the door slowly closed.

Two opponents less to deal with.

Deva sniffed, raising a brow at the scent.

She raised her brow. something about this was.. oddly familiar. And then she walked on and.. found out what. Quite the kinky scenario. She couldn't help but grin.

"Hello you two! Nono, by all means, continue the fun times." Deva had to admit a certain distraction at this scent. She crossed her hands inwardly, biting the tip of her pointy finger..an odd gesture but perhaps it helped her to concentrate better.

"I'm simply here to accept your total surrender and maybe a nice apology and I'll let you go. Oh before that I have to ask, how did you do it? I mean, simple magic shouldn't work on deities at all, now I know these deities are sex-starved because of their pact, so you used that, and likely their link to their guardians to get those too, but again, a deity should be able to simply will herself to.. ignore your smell." There was just a tiny pause of hesitation at Devas words. The tiniest hesitation, but something unusual for Deva. A deity and a powerful .. special mistress. Why'd it have to be two of these? "Some sort of elemental ice magic you wove into it? I sincerely doubt the ice godess helped you.. oh right, I forgot. I'm Deva. I'd like to save everyone some time here, got things to do!" Deva nodded calmly, readying herself inwardly to defend herself against whatever was.. coming for her. She had to admit that the .. entrance scene she had visited quite hit a core-fetish of hers, not helped by the fact that she could kind of identify with the heavy burden of the fire deity.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The two guards would return to their kneeling position as Deva was given access into the inner chambers of the Flame Goddess' home. Though the golden one would apologize a few more times and thank Deva for her understanding in the matter, promising to update the scripture as soon as possible. Otherwise, the two would remain kneeling right up until the door closed behind her, doing their absolute best to show respect after making what they considered to be a rather major mistake. The captain, however, still wasn't entirely sure that the woman passing through was actually an Air Goddess. But that explanation made the most sense, and no matter what the explanation was, she was confident that the 'Air Goddess' would soon be serving Mistress anyway. So either Mistress would get another Goddess under her command, or a rather powerful new kind of spellcaster would be under her command, either way it was reason enough to the woman to allow Deva through the door. That ensured neither of them would have to do battle with a potential Goddess, and still ensured that whomever was lying would be punished.

The muscular futa woman would look at Deva with a lustful smile, which would only widen when she said that she had no problems with them continuing their fun. "How kind of you. Ignis, you may continue..." Before she could even get more out, the Fire Goddess would smile eagerly and return to her position, running her tongue up and down the throbbing, long, hard length of her Mistress' shaft, a look of complete ecstasy on her face as she did so. "Mnnnnnnggghhh... Good Girl. Just be ready to fight in case our little guest tries to do anything too... naughty." That scent would continue to grow heavier in the air, and the longer that Deva found herself breathing in that musk, the more pleasant it would seem. It was almost contradictory in every way, strong yet gentle, enticing yet forceful, masculine, yet tinged with a feminine sweetness, and it filled the air around her, permeated the entire room and spread out from the woman that was currently being sucked off by a literal Goddess. "Such a nice little angel... Nnnghh... And I'm sure that Ignis, my sexy little Fire Slave is just as thankful." She'd say, running her hand through the Flame Goddess' hair, encouraging her on.

"I know who you are, Deva. Mistress has shown all of us more than enough to be able to recognize you, I am Valerie, but soon you will call me Mistress. And while I certainly don't have plans on surrendering... I can at least let you know how I managed to get this one wrapped around my finger... Or more accurately wrapped around my cock..." She'd let loose a moan and pull the Flame Goddess off of her shaft for a moment, keeping her face right in front of it as she let loose a few thick, white, warm jets of cum across the Goddess' face, which would cause her to writhe in orgasm, licking some of it up before using her hands to gather the rest so she could drink it all down, her eyes filled with devotion and happiness, free from any worry as she just indulged in what she considered to be the most wonderful taste in the world. And Deva would find the scent would surge through the air even stronger, washing over her, and making her mouth water ever so slightly as she watched the Flame Goddess lapping up that cum. "Mistress' power exists outside of a Story, the power that she gives us doesn't just make us stronger or enhance our already incredible powers. It causes our powers to exist just a little bit OUTSIDE of the rules that should normally apply in a story like this one. For a normal person, it just makes it a little stronger, a bit more potent and 'exotic' since it's not of their own story. That's why I had to fight those knights myself at first to sneak in here. But a Goddess... a Goddess is the closest thing to the personification of a Story that you can get. A Goddess IS the story... And well, since the rules of a Story don't apply to us... A Goddess finds themselves more easily influenced by our power. Amazing how much of a reversal that is... So, when I managed to sneak in near her throne room and simply let my scent fill the cave, she was more intensely affected than she could have ever expected. Not only that, but she fell even quicker because of how starved for pleasure she was, how stressful her responsibilities were. With me here, she quickly became the eager little obedient slut that she's wanted to be deep down for her entire life. And now she's happy, care free, and her knights have quickly fallen in line, all eager to serve without a single worry in their pretty little heads, only wanting to please me even more... Isn't that right, Flame Slut?" She'd ask, seeing that the Flame Goddess was slowly recovering after her Mistress had cum, who would in turn sit herself up and nod a bit.

"Absolutely, Mistress! It's so much better, so much safer to be here with you, not having to worry about anything other than your orders. Thank you so much for enslaving me!" And then she'd see that her Mistress was still rock hard, her cock ready for another round almost immediately, and would return to sucking her off, ready for another taste of divine nectar.

"And from the looks of it, you feel the exact same way, Deva... So much stress and responsibility, so much riding on your shoulders and upsetting you... You need a strong, powerful, Mistress there to shoulder that burden, to hold you up and take those responsibilities away from you while you happily indulge in the lust and pleasure that you keep within yourself. You could be so happy, so horny, so filled with pleasure and held so powerfully in your Mistress' arms. I'm sure you can already feel it, the desire taking hold of you as you breathe in my scent, the strong and dominant scent of a true Mistress. Making you feel so weak before me, making you desire my throbbing, wonderful cock... Let me tell you a little secret about that... You only smell that, you only FEEL that when you are naturally a submissive little slave. You only feel what I know you're feeling right now when you desperately want the promise that I offer... The unending bliss and ecstasy that servitude to me, to my cock can bring you. And right now it's there for the taking... I'm sure you're already eager for a taste..." She would lie. The scent affected all women like that, though it did sometimes have a stronger effect on submissive people, overall she just used that little trick to make her targets believe that it was they themselves that were falling to the power.

And as Deva stood in that room, the scent would keep filling her, making her notice every fit and tone muscle across Valerie's body, every throb of her cock as it was sucked by the Flame Goddess, and every breath that made her large, soft looking breasts rise and fall in a perfect rhythm. It would become such an enticing sight to the angel, the powerful, tall, dominant woman sitting there, with a cock that was just begging for her attention, with balls heavy with a nectar that her mouth would continue to water at the very thought of. And it was all being offered to her almost entirely for free... it would seem like such a perfect offer... and the longer that she stood there, the stronger the smell would get, and the more and more she would come to enjoy it.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva idly wondered if she had accidentially created a new faith. Faith equalled power, if enough people believed into a thing.. Issues for later.

Deva chuckled at the futanari-woman, sighing inwardly. Why did it have to be a large, strong futa on a throne? Well, she wasn't one to be easily controlled by her emotions. For example, her offer to continue, would ensue she'd not have to deal with the godess if taken. Illusions.. transmutations. Most of her favoured spells had no or only limited effect on deities, after all. Still, Deva had to concentrate. the odd, enticing duality of the womans musk was.. distracting. Luckily, she could function despite these things. If the woman expected to turn Deva into a drooling mess just with her scent, she might find herself in for a long wait and disappointed. Even if Devas cheeks flushed subtly, even if she gulped for a brief moment, she was no stranger to fighting when aroused. "Show me hmn?" Deva mused.

This one didn't run, so one truly loyal to the mistress. Deva raised her brows at the.. display. Despite her innate planning and chuckling at her opponents willingness to share certain secrets, she couldn't help but shiver at the delicious white goodness before her.. Her old mistress.. her second wife, had happily trained Deva to.. enjoy indulging in certain things, and the display before her reawakened quite a bit of those fond memories. "Interesting." Deva chuckled. She couldn't believe her enemies were this stupid. She had already planned how to restore the balance of this land, but that the way of doing so would be presented to her on a pedestal was astonishing. "So basically, the stronger they are, the more they are at the centre of a story and thus vunerable they end up being to an influence beyond the stories reason. No wonder your mistress failed to affect me, one who intentionally discarded her powers far below their prime. Must have destabilized the whole collection spell." Deva chuckled.

"Now far be it from me to interrupt your kinkytimes, but you endanger the very order of this world, not to mention what your mistress plans to do with it." Deva said, confidently, if slightly distracted by the eager godess suckling noises.

"Damn. You got me all figured out." Deva sighed briefly. "Would be nice to have someone shoulder my burden, sadly, I'm loathe to have a villain do it. Plus, you already got a happy cock-licker it seems." Deva shrugged, but found herself subconsciously breathing in more heavily.. being smart enough to realize what was going on didn't mean you could -stop- it.. so her eyes wandered to that hard cock, almost a hint of jealousy mixing into her hesitant desire with them, admiering the beautiful penis displayed proudly before her.

"W.. what? Nonsense. Obviously not -every- knight here was a submissive. You should put more thought into your manipulations, eh." Deva shook her head, but couldn't help biting her lips. Seeing through the lie also didn't mean she wasn't.. aroused by the idea. Truthfully, Deva leaned towards the submissive end of things, not extremly so, at least she didn't think so..

but apparently enough for her legs to rub against one another as she tried to avert her eyes for a moment, focusing herself. The idea of this power just affecting her because she wanted it, true or not, doing quite a number on her mental defenses.
"Haaah..." She inhaled sharply, only getting more of that wonderful scent into her nose, clearly affected to the degree a pretty submissive woman would be, Valerie could see it in Devas eyes, the fantasies, wanting to lick and caress her shaft, kneel down before her, indulge her submissive, enslaved desires, caress every inch of that powerful body as a strong mistress took care of her, as Devas eyes wandered back up, glued upon that strong, muscular form, that male, dominating musk.. but tempered by gentle voices and curves, a mistress that would tell her what to do, but also take care of her, any moment now, Deva would fall to her knees before her.. any moment now..

"Gonna have to masturbate reaaall good after I defeated you." Deva sighed. "For what its worth, it's a shame we couldn't be friends, but I figure this whole seduction stick means you don't plan to retreat. I'd say I like you and want to spare you the emberassment of being defeated.. buut you wouldn't be much of a mistress if you backed off with a tasty morsel before your eyes. But yeah. You can propably tell that your ability works on me, so by now you wonder why I'm not just.. kneeling before you. Truth be told, it works, I want to submit real bad.

Sadly, you can't always get what you want."
Deva smirked. "I don't fight evil 'cause its fun, or because I want to, but because I have to. I want to join in with Ignis and lick and enjoy that majestic shaft, perhaps get some oil, massage you all over, lick your feet, kiss your ass, no literally, brush your hair, make you breakfast in the morning and tell you some of my favourite puns, but that doesn't mean I will act on my desires." Deva shrugged, and, if Isa was here, she might have been reminded of the angels advice to go around a mountain rather than climb it. The angel didn't deny her desires, instead, she tried to guide them another way.

"But if I pamper you too much, you might grow weak and complacent. You being accomplice to an attack on stories is already a pretty weak showing. Your very nature helps me keep a calm head. So, how good are you really, as proper mistress? You seem quite strong, but do you simply rely on your scent and your encharmed slaves to do the work for you, or do you actually deserve to rule others?" Deva shrugged, then crossed her arms, chanting: Haste. Divine power, extend spell. Quickened Divine favor. Prayer. Lesser heroism. Deva responded with a flurry of spells which showed, clearly, that whilest she was.. quite into it.. she also had an impressive focus when aroused or distracted, at least enough to chain an array of spells together, as she cast magic that, in order, made her faster, enhanced her strength and vitality, enhanced her attacks and accuracy, empowered her abilites overall whilest weakening her opponents resolve and finally further enhanced her attacks. Then, she smirked at the woman on the throne.

"There is one way to overcome my.. simple.. submissive desires though." Deva had, admittedly, not quite followed along with the womans lie about her.. effect on other people, even if she recognized the lie, her mind was busy focusing on overcoming the assaulting desires... but the creative angel had a way to quell her own submissive desires. Pulling out a potion from her dress to finish her array of preperations off, during which she kept inhaling that wonderful.. strong.. scent... She gulped down the potion, exhaling, her lips turning up into an unusual grin. "And finally, of Tenser the mad!" Deva cracked her knuckles, all her physical abilities empowered, the outline of a spectral armor appearing around her as her eyes flared with a new lust for battle, replacing her usual soft, cuddly submissiveness.

"Alright, 'mistress' time for a buttkickin'. I'ma tell you the good news first, so you got something to show for it when I sent you packin'. I literally can't cast anymore spells right now.. you didn't use them all up, no but the transformation spell is a last ditch emergency effort by mages who used up their usual spellcasting. Also changes my mindset into that of a proud warrior, sorry, cutie." She flexed suddenly quite a bit more prominent muscles. "The whole 'you're just a submissive slut that wants to snuggle my cock' has become far less important than kicking your ass all of a sudden." Deva explained, looking at the mistress with a lustful, but fighty mood, though her spellcasting and explanation afterwards would give the Futa-amazon ample time to ready herself and respond, though with Devas fire-immunity still active she'd find herself in for a nasty suprise if she relied on basic abilities of Ignis to stop her.

Being a deity of fire however, likely ment Ignis could sense these things. Deva had entered this place, looking harmless, but hiding a multitude of powerful spells on her person. Deities were hard to take by suprise and a deity of fire would certainly sense a magic that made one completely immune to direct fire attacks.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From what Valerie had already heard about Deva, she hadn't completely expected her just to turn into a drooling mess, though it never hurt to try those kinds of tactics in case one ended up getting lucky. That said, she had very good eyes, and could tell that her musk was definitely having an effect on Deva. She'd smile a bit and would keep her legs spread wide, letting the angel see every detail of her shaft as the Goddess licked her tongue up and down it, alternating between slow and sensual, savoring the taste, and fast and passionate. Besides, the amazonian woman had actually grown tired of the easy victories that she had on the way in here, and would enjoy some form of struggle against her power. She was more than willing to take her time though, letting the musk fill the room, growing thicker the longer that she remained there. While part of her quite enjoyed walking into a village of women and watching them all fall before her, worshiping her cock, a challenge every once in a while was more than welcome. "I could show you all sorts of pleasures... I could make you my own personal little pleasure pet... I promise that it'd be an absolutely wonderful experience that you'd never forget..." The woman would chuckle to herself, moaning again as she felt the skilled lips of the Goddess, part of her wondering how one that had vowed to never do things like this could be so experienced.

Ignis would notice that Deva was looking at the white gooey ecstasy that had been spread across her face, and would actually turn to the angel and lick it off her face a little slowly, almost teasing Deva, as though she was saying that it could be hers if she were to fully submit. And Valerie would smile at that and pet her a few times as acknowledgement for her lewd and submissive actions. "Precisely. Sure you could be an incredibly powerful deity, tied to the story itself, but that means in turn that you leave yourself far more vulnerable to the power of those that can reject the laws of different stories. Smart of you to catch on, that creativity would be absolutely wonderful underneath me. I do appreciate a smart little slave slut, you'd be so magnificence..." She'd compliment, not making a comment over why Deva's story had been much more difficult to absorb, just thinking over how wonderful Deva would be as her slave. "Useful, pretty, sexy, cute, and intelligent... Oh I would covet you so much, little angel." She'd comment, letting the strong scent continue flowing through the room, the scent of a perfect, strong, powerful mate, and yet at the same time her voice and body promised the gentle embrace of a woman. The musk would almost feel as though it had a physical touch, gently teasing her between the legs, and at the same time enticing her to keep breathing it in, keep learning the scent of her dominant, wonderful mate...

"Do I endanger the world? Let me tell you something about this story... You've likely heard of the political problems going on right now. Do you realize how many people are going to be killed in this coming struggle? Would you prefer I let hundreds die in pointless struggle rather than completely seal them away? I will not commit evil through inaction today and let these families tear each other apart. And yet, anything that I do would destroy this story... So what would you suggest?" She'd ask, seeming to get a little serious once Deva accused her of doing evil, showing that she was more intelligent than she may have appeared to be at first.

"One can never have too many cock lickers, my little angel... But if you're truly jealous, I have a few tribe sisters that I could let my Flame slut have fun with, and she'd be just as happy since it'd still fulfill her desires. If there's anyone that I'd want, it'd be you... Or if you want to share then she won't have a problem with that... I promise." Valerie would offer, smiling a bit at her as she noticed Deva breathing a bit deeper, bringing in even more of that enticing smell. She'd keep Ignis off of her cock for a few moments as Deva stared at it, stroking it a bit to show it off properly to the angel, which would only make her mouth start to water more, wishing that it was her own hand stroking it rather than Valerie herself. It almost seemed criminal, that such a strong, muscular, powerful woman had to stroke her own cock rather than a proper slave...

"I didn't enslave every knight at once. Once I had the Goddess wrapped around my cock, the rest of them fell into line thanks to their link together. They didn't have to be submissive at that point, their Goddess was and that's all that mattered. Once she couldn't resist my cock they couldn't resist it either. Bring that captain in here, she was a strong willed woman before, but she'd be just as willing to fall to the ground and suck me off with just as much passion." She'd lie, her voice still not breaking in the slightest, showing that she was used to speaking confidently, or that she was telling the truth. And it wouldn't be difficult to believe, her legs quivering under that powerful and erotic figure, almost feeling an inherent desire to just kneel down before the strong, powerful, dominant woman sitting before her.

When she averted her eyes, Deva would feel disappointed at losing that sight, that beautiful, mouth-watering cock not before her, making her heart throb a bit in desire. And of course, if the powerful, dominant woman was to be believed, that was all because deep down she really wanted it. "Oh I can see it in your eyes, Deva. I can see every little fantasy playing out in your mind, every thought you have of just getting yourself a little taste... one little lick... followed by another, and another and another until suddenly you wouldn't be able to hold yourself back any more and let loose, taking the length into your mouth while you feel my firm hands on the back of your head, guiding you to properly suck it. You're already thinking about falling to your knees before me, pledging yourself to me and my cock, and then taking the full length inside yourself as a reward for your servitude. Not even the Goddess has felt that divine pleasure yet... But if you would kneel before me now it'd be all yours. You'd get that wondrous feeling of being taken before anyone else, and if you did, you'd be the only one to ever get such a wonderful reward..." Valerie would enticingly promise, flexing a bit to show her muscles straining a bit, proving just how physically strong that she was.

"Why wait until our battle is over? How about you kneel down and masturbate right now, I can wait... I'll even do it with you for a bit... It's been a while since I've used my own hands to enjoy myself properly. Kneel down, and touch yourself, I'll simply watch and wait since you were so kind as to give Ignis time to continue having her fun." The woman would offer, returning the favor after Deva had been rather courteous towards her, plus the more time that she spent in her presence, the more she'd breathe that musk in, continually feeling the scent of dominant arousal... A tough and hard scent, tinged with feminine gentle touches, a constant reminder of how wonderful servitude would feel to the powerful futa Mistress.

"How unfortunate... One should be allowed to properly indulge in their desires, otherwise you wind up as pent up as poor Ignis over here... Living your life with so much responsibility, never able to just relax for a little bit and have someone else shoulder that for you. But you've carried that burden for so long that you're even denying the chance to get rid of it right now. Such a shame, because I promise you that you'd be so much happier if you just accepted those desires, and indulged in them. All of that sounds absolutely lovely, I haven't had a slave so devoted that they'd be willing to lick my feet and kiss my ass, it sounds like it'd be lovely." The woman would smile, still more than willing to accept Deva as a proper slave. And as she described the multiple things that she wanted to do with Valerie, images of those very things would flash in her head, looking so incredibly enticing, the thick scent egging her on to just submit and obey the woman before her.

"Oooooohhhh... Is that a challenge? Now there's something that I haven't had in a long time. As much as I enjoy showing you your true submissive side, don't think for even a moment that I have no power simply because I like to give my slaves something to do." Her resolve was stronger than any of the other agents that Deva had already encountered, and so as she readied her spells, Valerie would smirk a bit, a slightly hungry look in her eyes. "You can ask the leaders of dozens of tribes whether or not I am fit to rule over others. Ask them who proved her dominance before each and every one of them, and you'll learn of my strength. Ask them how much I improved their tribes as I united them with mine and you'll learn of my leadership abilities. Ask them how much I personally helped the lives of their people, and you'll learn of my kindness and mercy. I am Valerie Di'Losk, the Amazoness Conqueror of tribes and women, with a 10 inch manhood between her legs!" She would boast, confidence filling her voice, and this was her when her resolve had taken a hit! She was a courageous and confident woman normally, so even toning that down left her brave and tough.

Then when Deva's attitude seemed to completely change, the wild look in Valerie's eyes would grow a bit, her own lust for battle increasing when she saw the same happen for Deva. Though before anything happened, Ignis would speak up to offer some advice. "Mistress, just so you know she's got some fire immunity magic running right now. So I wouldn't be able to enchant you with fire or anything to harm her. Though if you want, I could break through that kind of immunity no problem with my own magic." She'd offer, a bit disappointed that she didn't get another splattering of nectar across her face, but still more than willing to help her Mistress in anyway necessary. "Wouldn't have wanted it any way. And no, this is my fight, not yours. She challenged me to a battle." "Well at least let me make it a fair fight... She's got some kind of magical armor on, and that's not fair!" Valerie would smirk, cracking her knuckles and neck before standing tall, flexing a bit as a fiery armor enveloped her, leaving her hard cock and naked body completely exposed to sight, but giving her an armor of her own for the coming fight. Then she'd take a readied stance, an eager look in her eyes now that she finally had an actual opponent.

"If slowly seducing and enticing you isn't going to work out, then I'll just have to force you down and show you how much of a submissive cock slut you really are! Come on then! A proper fight isn't something that I've had in a long time..." She'd immediately rush forward, but rather than go for an attack, she'd stop just in front of Deva and throw a few quick jabs at her face and a few towards her body, not making contact with any of them. Instead she was just feeling her opponent out, seeing Deva's skill in dodging and blocking, as well as striking, so that she could come up with a proper strategy. It was that of a measured fighter, one that didn't just rush in at full force and instead tried to determine her opponent's skills and fight against them. "So how much fighting experience do you have? That spell of yours impart years and years of hand to hand combat skill? I hope so, because I'm looking forward to a real knock down, drag out brawl..." Then she'd make a feint, as though she were trying to kick Deva in the head, before instead transitioning into a quick jab to her arm, smirking a bit as she started off with strikes. Ground game usually came later, when she knew she'd have more of an advantage, but this same strategy had helped her beat so many tribe leaders while uniting the villages around her.

Meanwhile, on the sidelines, Ignis would be cheering her Mistress on, bouncing eagerly with every experimental punch. "Go Mistress! You can do it! Show her how much of a submissive slut she is, like all women like us are! Woooooo! She doesn't stand a chance against you!" She'd shout, wanting Mistress to win as quickly as possible so she could go back to sucking her off.

Valerie's defense wasn't perfect, in fact she looked as though she was barely ready to block a strike, instead looking ready to dodge attacks that came her way. Because when it came to defensive fighting, she would tend to either dodge out of the way so that the attacks never landed, or just tank the hit considering her stamina and muscle. Which left her a bit more open than some, but her quick offense and exploratory strikes normally made up for it. She'd learn her opponents defenses and then quickly break through them once she had a good idea about how her opponent was fighting.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The.. licking deity display did not help the poor angel focus, though she found herself fantasizing being in the godess position not recieving any of her attention. "Oh, I'm certain you could.. sadly, We got other things to do. You got to try and ruin this world for your misguided mistress, I got to stop you." Deva used her indignation to fuel her resistance against the show before her, Ignis helping out and.. adding to the display was -not- helpful at all for her concentration, a clear hint of jealousy rather than hesitation or even disgust at the perverted display in her eyes.

"Are you sure I'd not be -too- smart for your to handle?" Deva said, with a bit more tempting-challenge thatn she had intended... the fact that the woman was praising her also didn't help though.

".. Thanks." She responded. -she was pretty sure she wanted to say something more to that but it elluded her in the musky scent filling the room. "Haaah.." She exhaled heavily, rubbing her legs up against the nothingness that was the sweet scent in the air. Still, despite all of that she maintained most of her mind though.

"You might have a point if I hadn't already seen your mistress destroy a peaceful story for her own benefit. As for the struggle.. sometimes people need to struggle for there to be a better future for all. This is not yours to judge. Perhaps after hundreds have died, the world will be lead into a better place for everyone. It is not upon us to impose what we think is right upon those weaker than us, thats no different than tyranny." Deva wouldn't compromise on these things.

Though, the switching of topics from serious to naughty was a bit of an effort to keep up with. She decided to simply be honest. "Yeah, sorry, its not that I mind having fun with others or being part of a harem, but I like being special to someone. Plus one of me is more than enough for most to handle." She chuckled, though she had to contain herself.. someone as strong and beautiful as Valerie should have someone assisting her pleasure, not having to .. to.. Deva shook her head for a moment. She was pretty sure that this was the influence of the womans scent on her..

Devas eyes rested on the shapely, strong sight before her as Valerie kept talking on about her cock and wrapping others around it, observing the veings pulsing upon its lenght, taking an unconscious step closer, before catching herself. Why'd it have to be someone so strong and confident? Was she really enticing Devas submissiveness out this well? At this point Deva would go for a threat or some mockery to help her focus on opposing the woman, this pure confidence was distracting.. unlike the shadow-queen she had faced before, this one seemed genuine in it too,... She couldn't help but refocus the tip of that shaft and lick her lips slightly as the dominant woman explained Devas proclaimed thoughts..

"Ugh.. pretty or not, do you think simply wagging your cock infront of me is enough to make me swear fealty to you?" Deva said in defiance, though for her, that direct defiance was a sign of something getting to her for a change. She however gulped at the added promise of being taken, being exclusively the mighty amazons.. the idea send her head swimming for a moment, the poor, beautiful mistress really deserved a proper servant attending her.. of course the fire-deity was quite good at her thing, but Deva was certain she could provide Valerie with more pleasure, more of what a beautiful mistress like her deserved.. Deva thought, watching the powerful flexing.

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to indulge in my desires, so neither will you be, with me." Deva sighed, ironically Valeries words helping her focus a bit as the woman repeated the idea of not being able to indulge. "It's my fate to fight whats wrong and no matter how enticing you might be, what you and the cloaked one do.. is wrong. You misunderstand my burden. You misunderstand my fate. My happiness is second to the safety and happiness of not this world, not even of the deity before you. but the happiness of the least of any of the innocent souls here." Deva exhaled heavily, closing her eyes, steadying herself, clearly fighting back her intense desire for the amazon warrior with sheer willpower.

"I deny my own happiness, true, but I wont find happiness at the expense of another. My happiness is having a calm, peaceful life, together with the smiles of everyone around me. Do I desire a mistress to devote myself to? Oh, quite a lot so. But even if I found someone that could stand by my side, no, more, above me, without faltering, even if I ever met one strong enough.. it's my fate to stop them. For those that give me what I desire seem to always have darker urges and ambitions as well." Deva explained, unusually open.. then, as if explaining her motivation had somewhat renewed her strength, she added, back in her joking manner: "Nothing about the breakfast in bed? I alwasy figured that one was the most effort." She nodded.

"A favour, if I may. I'd like to ask you where you fall in the service of the cloaked one, strength wise. Perhaps its just an individual kink, but you seem rather determined, and unfaltering. If I were to make a guess, I'd say you're among the top ten of servants.. well, that, or I'll have to step up my game, you see, usually when I speak with people, I learn their weaknesses quite quickly. You don't show any." Deva chuckled, then added. "Almost."

Deva nodded at the introduction, chuckling slightly. "Fair enough. I acknowledge you as worthy opponent. I'm Deva Undon and if I were to list my titles we'd be here for a while, which would lead to your.. scent eventually overwhelming me, yet you don't seem to attempt to prolong this chit chat." Deva chuckled, seeming.. pleased. "Ten inches? Kinky. .. just enough to gag on lovingly, not enough to hurt you.. of all the people I've met in my travels, there were few that enticed me so." Deva said, cracking her neck as the potion fully set in.

"Honorable too. Why do you serve the cloaked one. You could do so much more with such strength." Deva ment the strength of the womans personality, more than anything. That said, she watched the attack, chuckling slightly.

Some people say, you could learn more about a person when fighting them than you'd ever when you talked to them. Likely, an experienced amazon warrior was the same. Devas physical abilities were sub-par, infact, she wasn't really a warrior at all,.. the magic could make up for that.
Deva.. defensively.. fell back to the ground at the test-strikes.. a bit overkill, but making it hard to get a read on her. Wobblingly, she got back up to her feet.. "I'm quite into the slow seduction intermingling with being forced to my knees too.. not quite that fast though, geesh, you are scary.." She sighed. "Shame fun times aren't on the table for us, sugar."

"The spell just allows my body to keep up with yours, really. I'm not much of a fighter.. I'm afraid I'll inevitable be.. dominated by your.... eh, sorry for not being a good challenge.." Deva responded, with a lustful exhaling watching the feint attentively, before the strike on her arm hit her, fire and holy defences crackling as Deva got a mild push back.., and then there was a slightly stinging pressure at Valeries right side, an open palm blow, as deva at the same time pulled her body back and used the weight of her opponents momentum to strike out at her, stumbling a bit longer than reasonable, almost, having unbalanced herself in her counter-attack, but overacting the part.. a counterfeint? She was clearly used to fighting, despite what she claimed.. or? It was odd. In one moment she looked dangerous, in the next clumsy and inexperienced, like someone masking strengths beneath the surface... or acting strong when being weak?

Her attack would have even actually have caused damage.. on someone without a well trained, musuclar body, having landed there the instant Valrie had allowed herself only the smallest opening in her offense. "Feints hmnn?" Deva nodded, shifting a half step back.. trying not to get distracted by the shaft prominently before her as she half slumped over, her hands raising, half open, pointed upwards.. then.. she smirked, one hand reaching out for something imaginary in the air, twirling her hand forth and back, looking over to Ignis..

"Ugh.. cheerleading is unfair.. I'm prolly already gonna lose, I know like.. one good fighting trick tops!.. if in doubt.. get drunk and hope for the best." Deva complained, lifting the hand holding the thin air to her lips, as if mimicking a drinking motion her defense lowering, opening up... Only to slip into an upper-cut without warning, her stance suddenly changing, almost snapping into attention for a brief moment, but rather than follow the attack up, or push a potential opening she created, she instead seemed to lose control of her own momentum again, twirling around in a half circle, pointing at the woman before her.. "Woah.. you dodge fast! Here I come though. Rawrrr!"

And then, Deva rushed forwards, fist raised angrily, completly open for an attack.. only to fall forward on the ground, -did she stumble?- faceplanting, quite literally, flopping like a dead fish on the ground.. flop.. flop... only for her to push herself up again suddenly, bouncing through the air with a perfectly excuted spinning lotus kick, dangerous for anyone that had tried to look at the fallen angel up close, landing rather ungracefully, half bent back, grinning brightly, raising her hand, her hat falling to the ground behind her, as she again mimicked a drinking motion, standing on one leg, the other kicked out relaxedly, before finally she twirled her hands upwards as if struggling to pull herself up, coming to stand before Valeria, in a stance that looked.. rediculously open, a bemused smile on her lips. "Whoaahu.. your scent's .. makin' me all.. tipsy." She grinned, wobbling a little forth and back, her body slowly swaying. "We *hic* doin' this or what, come on sexy." She waved her hand, as if inviting the amazoness in, only to stare at her hand, as if she was amazed at seeing it, for a moment. Perhaps it wouldn't be that easy to get a read on Deva after all. Perhaps the Amazoness had seen something like this before, if not in person, then in a story. An advanced martial arts, the Drunken fist, aA practitioner had to be both creative and passionate and focused enough not to hurt themselfs with its flamboyant maneuvres. If Deva had actually mastered something like that neither her offense or her defense would be exeptionally strong.. but she'd be utterly unpredictable in battle. Only one way to find out perhaps..

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Valerie couldn't help smiling quite a bit as she saw how much she was affecting Deva, knowing now that Deva definitely was a natural submissive. Sure, her powers could work on any woman, but it always tended to affect the submissive types much more than anyone else. "Again you call it ruining this world... You realize the story will still exist within Mistress' Tome, just edited a bit and kept in a more peaceful point..." The woman would argue, giving Deva a bit more information about what happened to the stories. They weren't just sealed away, they were kept in a time of peace, and while nothing would progress or happen, the people within them still could live their lives. "Just like you could be kept in a peaceful world of absolute bliss, serving me every day and receiving pleasure in return. Cared for and pampered as you devote yourself to my cock... I appreciate your honesty in admitting how much you want it at least, but you should go a step further and embrace the chance right here and right now..." Even if it looked like things would progress to a fight, she would keep the offer on the table, letting her opponents always have the choice to submit to her.

"No one is too smart for me to handle if they're my devoted slave. For unlike some tribe leaders, I LISTEN to my intelligent slaves... Only a fool disregards the advice of the wise." She'd explain, showing another way that the Amazoness would greatly appreciate having Deva as her slave, not just for beauty and pleasure, but also for her mind.

"You're very welcome, Cutie." Valerie would chuckle, having grown accustomed to people having trouble thinking about what to say mid-conversation. It happened all the time, people tried to argue with her and resist her power, respond to the things she said with intelligent, only to end up being completely distracted by her shaft and the scent that would swirl around them and in their head.

"You call what I do here tyranny, but allow me to ask you this: If I could save someone's life, and then willingly chose not to, then aren't I just as responsible for their death? I had two choices here, let hundreds die in the political struggle, or seal them away and save their lives... Which would you have me choose?" She'd ask, able to easily switch between seductive, lewd temptations and philosophical debate without any distraction. Though to be fair, Deva had an extra distraction that she'd be dealing with during this whole discussion, so it wasn't as if Valerie was any better than her at discussing things while she was aroused and being pleasured by a beautiful Fire Goddess. "And also, how are you sure that the story she attacked would STAY peaceful? You are a smart one... How often does peace slowly devolve back into chaos and war? Is it so wrong to preserve that peace, to keep it from ever reaching that point of war all over again?"

Valerie would continue smiling confidently and occasionally flexing to show off her powerful form, letting Deva's eyes and imagination do a lot of the work for her. She wasn't just confident, she was very aware of what her power did to people, and so sometimes it was just better to remain silent and let submissive thoughts and desires grow and thrive while her target looked upon her perfect form. After all, her musk would just grow stronger and stronger whether she was talking or not, so long as she was in the room and there weren't any vents to the outside, it'd just continue to hang thick in the air. A gentle push to Ignis' head would let her know to slide her lips off of Valerie's cock, and instead just lick up and down the length of it, kissing the tip occasionally, and sliding her tongue down to her balls. The whole time she'd be positioned so that Deva could see it, so that she could imagine herself there. Though once Deva spoke of why she wouldn't indulge and the things that she really wanted, the Amazoness would observe Deva a bit more closely before smiling again, giving a nod of approval.

"You are a good person, all the more reason that you deserve a good Mistress. You deserve a chance to indulge in your desires and stop worrying about things that will work themselves out in the end. Honestly, I can promise you that anyone living in the absorbed stories are completely safe. I have visited my story a few times already, and all of the tribes I united are still living in peace, still happy with one another. They are safe, Mistress has ensured that, not wanting to destroy lives just for a greater absorption of energy." She would explain up front, finding that not every bit of information needed to be hidden away from her opponents. Plus, she was not a completely ruthless monster, she wouldn't be here if her own story had been destroyed, she'd either be with her people to comfort them until the end, or fighting the Cloaked Woman herself in an attempt to protect them. "I didn't mention breakfast in bed because very few wake as early as I do. I start my day extremely early so that I can get a head start on exercising, and I would never expect my slaves to have to wake up from a peaceful slumber just for the sake of feeding me."

"You have been honest with me about your desires and your lust. In turn, I can answer that question as best I can. I am... I believe the 12th strongest agent of Mistress. The others aren't always as enticing as I am, but they'd fare far better than me in any battle. 1 and 2 have both defeated me with barely a struggle, but otherwise I can at least put up a fight against those that are above me." She'd respond, willing to give away that information in exchange for Deva's honesty, and in exchange for whatever challenge she would bring forward. "I didn't become the mightiest, most dominant woman in my entire Story without honing my strength and my mind. I may not be as smart as you, but I am far more intelligent than your average fighter..."

The question of why she served the Cloaked Woman did make her stop and think for a few moments, inwardly debating whether she wanted to share that fact, her face growing far more serious before she answered. "I joined Her because I have a duty to protect all the tribes underneath my rule. She showed me where my Story would eventually lead, with an evil force wiping out village after village, too powerful for even me to stop. Entire tribes wiped out in a day, and the only way I'd ever become strong enough is if I went searching for ancient relics scattered across my land. But there would be no way to get them all before the evil overwhelmed my people. So, she offered a way out. I could join her and seal my story away forever, protect every single innocent life under my command from ever encountering that evil, or I could let things progress and lose hundreds that I had sworn to give my very life for their protection. I kept my oath to my people, and did anything that was necessary to ensure that they'd live peacefully, to ensure that my reign was one that would protect them and help them thrive and prosper. She saved my people, and that is why I have joined her..." She'd explain, which would give Deva a bit more information on the Agents. They weren't just villains from their respective stories, it seemed that the Cloaked Woman had also managed to get a few heroes on her side as well.

"But enough talk, you've challenged me, and as per my code of honor, I must answer that challenge with all my might!" Valerie would carefully read Deva's movements, but unfortunately she wasn't actually learning much from her test strikes. Normally those gave her a better idea over whether to brute force this or fight tactically, but instead her opponent just seemed to fall down out of the way, giving her absolutely nothing. She couldn't even completely tell if she had intentionally fallen or just lost balance and fell. Which in turn actually made things more interesting to her, because when she couldn't predict her opponent, she would have to put in much more of an effort. "If you start a fight and don't intend to bring your opponent to their knees as fast as you possibly can, then you leave yourself open to making a fatal mistake as you let them stay standing..." The Amazoness would advise, having beaten a few opponents that had a physical advantage over her simply because they were foolish enough to toy with her, to allow her to stay standing and come up with a new strategy to defeat them. "Oh fun times are still on the table. Trust me, I've kept a hard on through a fight before, it'll still be ready for your lips once I've knocked you to your knees!"

"The fact that you're fighting me instead of just fawning over my cock is more than enough to tell me you're a legitimate challenge. I'm glad you've got a way to keep up with me, though we should probably end this before that spell of yours runs out." In all honesty, she didn't want to just play a waiting game of defensive fighting until Deva could no longer keep up, that'd be rather boring, and the angel had earned the right to at least be beaten proper. A triumphant look would come to her face as her first strike connected, hearing the energy collide and watching as Deva was knocked back. Then she realized that she had gotten struck in the middle of her feint and attack. A look of confusion would cross her face for a few moments, surprised that her opponent could manage to hit her like that, using her own strike as an opening and accepting a hit to return one. "Clever... I think I've underestimated you just a little bit on that one... Look weak and be strong. This is going to be fun..." Combat lust filled her eyes, an opponent that fought smart was always more dangerous to her than one that just tried to overpower. And even if she was wrong and Deva had gotten lucky and was pretending to be strong, it was still better to assume that she was a good fighter, as that would keep her on her toes in case something major happened.

When Deva took a 'drink' again, Valerie would move in for a powerful strike until only to jump back just as suddenly when an uppercut flew at her, moving at the very last moment. Had she committed fully to the attack she'd have been in for quite a bit of pain, and even now she knew that she'd have no chance of dodging a follow up attack. That move had completely left her defenses open, and she braced herself for whatever strike would be coming for her. But then she lost her balance and momentum, meaning that she had barely kept herself from taking a strike. "Come on Mistress! Don't let her trip you up! You can beat her! I believe in you!" Ignis would continue to cheer once she saw that Valerie had managed to barely avoid taking damage. Rather than immediately attack, the Amazoness would shake her arms and legs a bit, stretching them out so she could be a little more limber with the coming fight. She needed to take this seriously, otherwise she risked getting knocked out by surprise. "Not my fault that my slave wants me to win. And I think that you're purposely not giving yourself enough credit. Already you've made me take this even more seriously than I thought I'd need to. Plus, you nearly landed a strike on me that I wouldn't be able to return... This is gonna be fun."

Valerie would raise an eyebrow when she saw Deva just face plant on the ground, taking a moment to collect herself before realizing her opportunity and rushing in to try and land a few more blows. Which also meant that she was caught easily in the lotus kick, not having expected a move like that to happen out of absolutely nowhere. She'd recoil a bit as she was pushed back, taking a few steps before finding her balance again and returning to her initial stance. She had heard tales of a fighting style similar to this, a style where one would fight drunk, or at least act as though they were drunk. Yet she had never had a fight against it, and to that point she also knew that even if she had it would be unpredictable to go up against. "You're just full of surprises... 'One trick' my ass..." She'd chuckle to herself, not minding it in the slightest that this would be more difficult than she could have ever predicted. For a moment she'd rub the spot that had been hit, not really damaged thanks to her armor and impressive stamina, but the sting still remaining as a reminder not to underestimate her opponent. With that being said, she'd move right back in and do a quick leg sweep, checking if Deva would even try to dodge the attack meant to knock her to the ground. And if it connected and knocked her over, Valerie would jump back, not wanting to be in the same position as last time where she got hit with a kick just from Deva hopping back up. But if Deva dodged she'd follow it up with a quick strike with her elbow, taking another shot at Deva's side.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I realize that your mistress intentionally destabilizes more peaceful stories to gain power, thats all I need to know. If she was this benevolent savior, why doesn't she offer her 'rescue' to those that want it? Surely, her tome could be used to intercept indiviuals at the end of their story-planned lifespan to rescue those remarkable enough. But that would barely get her any power.
And thats just it. Perhaps the death of one will inspire another to greater heroism. If I can save so many, bring so many happiness.. I can't just retire because I get a tempting offer, as perverted-romantic a it may be."
Deva argued, without hesitation.

Then again, as much as she was philosophically opposed, as much could she not help but admire the amazoness. Just a little touch further, perhaps a lewd beast or tentacles by her side, a touch of the unnatural and this one would have been Devas ideal fantasy, strong and demanding, yet in a nurturing way... Deva really -wanted- the amazoness to show some negative qualities right now.. well, qualities she did not enjoy would do, it would be -a lot- easier to resist these temptations if her opponent went on a tangent how much she wanted to outlaw milkshakes.. or something like that.

"Your question is malformed. You say you safe their lifes and if that was the only thing you did to them, I'd not stand in your way. You assume that death is innately a bad thing, but either way, this is not about you saving people or me condemning them to die, this is about you taking away their very future.. and even a grim future is better.. than no future at all.." Deva nodded. Discussing like this helped keep her mind sharp and on topic, rather than letting it wander to the happy cock-hungry parts that occupied a fair deal of her thoughts already.. "Always. Peace always turns into war when foolish people get scared or greedy, but perhaps the next war will be a bit less cruel. But without war, there'd be no peace in the first place. Is it noble to strife to end all wars? Quite so. But you can't do that, not without taking away peoples freedoms, and if you still think your logic untouchable, consider this: If you simply killed -everyone- war would end too. Little tip: If you can reach your lifegoal by exchanging what you are currently doing with 'kill everyone' Your goals are crap. Bring everlasting peace? Crap. Become stronger than everyone else? Crap. Make new friends? Not crap. It's that easy. Why do you talk as if you understand these things?" Deva narrowed her eyes. This was definitly not a generic villain, infatuation aside.

The fact that Valerie would chose this moment to show off didn't help in conjunction with Devas feelings of admiration. Nor did Ignis switching from a more indulging to a more displaying, tempting show. She narrowed her eyes still.. a part of her wanted to believe the amazoness, of course. "Even if I believed your mistress was oh-so benevolent, what about those she has already hurt. What about those left behind, what about Mulj and Limone. Your mistress is responsible for every evil one of her servants causes through the power she has granted them, and she is unafraid to take darker folks under her wing. Moreso, she encourages them to head out and cause mayhem in whatever story she comes upon. Of course, if you look long enough, every place will have some form of strife and thus justify collecting, until everything belongs to her? I think not. These stories are now under my protection." Deva shook her head. "So, yes, perhaps I deserve a good mistress to give me some peace and.. all this.., yes.. but the cloaked one surely isn't it, and if you stand with her, no matter what I want, I have to oppose you. In days of peace, in nights of war, some actions must be answered for.

...but geesh, I'm a long sleeper but I'd totally want to peek on your exercising."
Deva sighed, quite capable to switch from serious to lustful.. though her remark was almost less that and more a certain.. longing.

"12th strongest? I can life with that. Exspecially if not everyone is as.. tempting as you." That was really ruining Devas focus after all. Normally Deva had thought about a way to disable this musk, but right now, a too large part of her.. enjoyed it. Still, if the number two or number one agents were more powerful, but less .. alluring, Deva would find a way to deal with them.

"I see your intelligence. And.. you seem to be kind. But the cloaked one doesn't care if she enlists heroes or villains, that alone should warn you. What you think you see in her, might well be a lie you tell yourself, a lie fed to you. She could see into your future, do you really believe she couldn't manipulate you?" Deva shook her head, then shook it a little more to try and clear the ideas of stopping all this nonsense talk and assisting that beautiful cock..

"Very good!" Deva cheeres at the amazoness comment about bringing her opponent to her knees. "Once you are resolved to fight, its best to end it quickly.. but don't worry about my spells running out. Before they do that I'll likely fall for your influence. I must say your offer is quite tempting, but counteroffer.. When I prove stronger than the cloaked one, perhaps we can see about saving your tribes, another way. After all, the cloaked one is powerful. Consider this: with her power, and her warning, you could have certainly overcome the evil threatening your tribes.. without sealing them away, without hope. Without a future. Anyway, I can fight you -and- fawn about your cock. 's nice, can't lie.

That said, theres one more reason to not give a fight your all."
Deva chuckled, but then narrowed her eyes, perhaps she had been bantering enough now and with a calm, calculated grin she stated: "That is, if you are certain that using anything more than you currently do would just be overkill."

"*Hic!* 's only one trick. One combat style. But yeah.. I may be a bit deceptive about my experience using it.. I'm a naughty angel." Deva cooed. "Oh so you's gettin' serious? I guess I can oblige that.. *hic!* As a sign of my respectening of your ... physique.. eh eh. I'ma stop holdin' back and use I dunno.. like.. three quarters of my full power, hows that sound?" She false-hiccuped again, swaying a little in her stance, only to have the leg-sweep come for her.. which she followed by falling into it, landing on her hands, as if preparing to do push-ups, hopping left, hopping right, before pulling herself back to her feet, hands raised high in another rediculous stance, with her arms extended this far out, she could hardly strike at anyone after all. "Serious time!" She shouted, raising her arms, bending backwards again, taking a deep pretend-drink, explaining. "Pfuaaah.. hah!" She rushed forward, swirling her arms, revealing the secret of this attack.. by twirling her arms, it was hard to get strikes in at her as she closed the distance, her foots crossing left right, until she came to stand by Valeries side, giving a mirthful grin as she.. slammed her hips up against the amazons in an odd, unbalancing attack, Only for Deva to jump forward, trying to dodge any immediate follow up attacks, turning her back on her opponent. If Valerie tried to make use of that however, She'd find Deva bending backwards, looking at her upside down, and preparing a backwards strike, letting her whole weight fall into the strike. Whilest Devas back was open for a strike or kick, or a dangerous knee could even hit her head and neck area if the amazoness was fast, the falling-punch going for Valeries chest would likely end up doing more damage... If it connected or not, this ended with Deva falling on her back, again.. again, grinning up and proclaiming: "That wa..*hic* was.. Eight Immortals style, Jun and his giant keg! Wooo! Booze!" Though, as she lay there, she switched her posture, pulling up one leg, her arms closing, fingers forming small hooks as she looked up from a most unusual of battle positions. "Next up: Li, the drunk immo... immortal with the strong right leg. *hic*" She wiggled her foot, as if intentionally warning of her next attack.

Though Valerie had one advantage in this situation, from her perspective, Deva couldn't help but take in the sight above her.. strong, virile balls with a shaft still standing proudly. It most certailny gave the woman a window of opportunity.. but did she figure out how to use it to pressure Deva? Usually, most people considered someone going down in a fight to signal a victory, but Deva had simply adopted the ground as another fighting place. "All da combat stuff 's won in the mind of a warrior before its happenin' and stuff, that is my belief... if only I had some booze I could use this one to its full extend.. oh well, your sweet musk has to do, eh, I never expected to *hic* be pushed to use this again and so soon." Deva didn't know why she shared this... perhaps she wanted the womans approval, or wanted her to be.. better? "You are stronger, more experienced and .." Deva shook her head free of the urge to swoon again. ".. and luckily, the only combat style I know is one that negates both. It's not undefeatable, but I doubt you are -that- good and just number twelve." Deva nodded, sincerely. The Drunken fist was a sub-optimal fighting style. It thrived on confusing the foe by playacting, striking them with unpredictable attacks.. the more her opponent tried to see through her style or prepare for it at all, the worse they'd be off.
Devas speach only half-slurred at the end, clearly this was a mental enactment of being drunk, but Deva couldn't keep up her guard, the act, and fight back fantasies about being a happy, highly valued and smart.. yet still enslaved slut for that beautiful shaft and.. She really needed to maintain eye-contact or something..

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"If I were allowed to reveal any more of Mistress' plans then I would explain. But unfortunately, I must concede your point due to the need for confidentiality." Valerie would say, not sounding all that upset by the whole thing, as inside she felt as though she could continue the argument without much issue but couldn't due to the orders of her Mistress. But she gave the point to Deva, understanding that she would want to fight considering her lack of knowledge on the issue. "I will merely tell you that she has a reason for it, other than that I suppose the conversation won't get us anywhere productive on that end." She also wasn't one to get easily angered, so she'd keep her calm and just show off her body like she had been doing. But if Deva was hoping for some outburst of evil or anger to make the futa amazon seem less enticing, it wouldn't come. Instead she remained calm and confident, her smile promising so much, without any desire to harm. Whereas the people she had run into by now wanted to USE Deva, this one wanted to HAVE Deva, keep her and care for her, enjoy her for who she was and not just what she could do.

"Is giving them eternal youth really taking away their future? The days progress for them as though time was passing, but none of the EVENTS move forward unless we allow them. The evil is stopped and my people live in peace, just as the political strife will end and the people here can live their lives." Sealing away stories was an odd process, as it wasn't freezing time or sealing away everything, it just paused events from ever progressing. It'd be like time moving forward, but a chapter never progressing. Stories were built on events moving in a sequence, they sealed that sequence away and held it back, gaining energy while preventing it from coming. That was just another way that things were so different from anything that anyone in a story could experience. Freezing time was something that people could imagine, but just freezing 'events' was an odd concept. "That is such a broad rule, I think there is much more nuance than that. The solution of 'kill everyone' can work for even mundane, noble goals. How about 'Cure a terrible disease'? Technically killing everyone would eliminate that disease from existence, is it a terrible goal to try to cure disease? How about 'End pollution'? Is that a 'crap goal' since killing everyone would achieve it? I talk because I understand certain things from experience, and I'm sure that you've got experience to spare, but that is why this should be discussed, to see if we could change each other's minds on the subject." She'd explain.

But then, then Valerie would look surprised at what Deva was telling her, tilting her head slightly as she thought things over. "Are the others doing evil? What?! No... Mistress ORDERED them to avoid harm by any means necessary in their missions... She needs to hear about this as soon as possible... I know Priselia was being punished for her reckless actions... But others have been doing these things?" The woman wasn't even lying on that one, she hadn't heard that this was going on behind her back, and Mistress' back, and was now even more determined to get back to the Cloaked one to explain that to her. But for now she pushed that off to the future for her, as right now she had to deal with the angel before her, and would take a moment before returning to her calm smile, looking Deva up and down again.

"Heh... I've been told my workout is a sight to behold every day. 100 crunches, 100 push ups, 75 bicep curls per bicep with 45 pounds on each arm, and 125 dumbell lunges also with 45 pounds on each hands. They say that you shouldn't exercise everything every day, but I recover by lunch normally, and am normally ready for round two right before bed. Oh, and of course I do it all naked, no need to have clothes restricting everything." That sounded... insane actually, to be able to do all of that in the morning without too much issue. And Deva couldn't help imagining it, sweat glistening off her naked body, letting her see every muscle strain with every movement. Cock standing hard as she worked her body to the limit, the room filling with musk even stronger than what she could smell now as she exerted herself. Sweaty, naked, and working to keep her impressive muscles looking just as perfect as they did right now. Likely toweling herself off a little afterwards, worked up and horny, but at the same time needing to relax and unwind after pushing herself so hard. Deva could see herself tending to Valerie, rubbing her, massaging her sweaty, hard body before slowly moving herself down to that cock, the only part of her that wouldn't have gotten its proper exercise yet... and she could just wrap her lips around it and help Mistress with her last exercise.

"12th strongest, though I will tell you that Mistress seems to listen to me more than she does 1 and 2." She'd explain, having seen that her Mistress normally considered her advice to be very valuable in almost everything.

"Mistress recruits villains in the hopes of changing them for the better. It is unfortunate that it was a failure, but she has tried to see the good in even the darkest hearts. Perhaps that is all a lie, but I have seen it myself. I have seen my rescued story, and as such I know that no one is being harmed. I have spoken with her, and while I can not ALWAYS tell, she felt genuine when she spoke to me. Let me ask a counter question. You know for a fact that Mistress has enslaved villainous souls like Priselia, why do you think that is? It was an attempt to keep them from going down the same dark path. Yet, despite the fact that I call her Mistress, believe it or not I am not enslaved. She saw good in me, and let me do things MY way."

"You don't seem to completely understand. If we stopped the evil BEFORE it destroyed my tribes, the story would get torn apart anyway... That destruction was integral to my story... And I refuse to allow it... IF you prove that you can defeat Mistress, then I simply ask that my story remain sealed, I'd sooner sacrifice myself than have to let those I've sworn to protect face that kind of fate." She'd request, not wanting her story to be freed because she knew what was coming.

"Come on now... if you're gonna hold back then this isn't gonna be nearly as fun. Careful, if you stick to this 3/4ths thing, I might get bored, and if I get bored I can just hang back and wait. You're on the time limit here after all, not me..." Valerie would chuckle, not having much of a plan on following up on that, as she rarely ever just hung back in a real fight. Though she was again left a little surprised as her opponent just fell into the sweep, preparing to do her push ups rather than try to control her fall. This was more than she could ever be used to, and for now Deva was managing to catch her off guard with all the unorthodox movement. Normally she'd have tried to rush in on someone advancing towards her, but the twirling arms left almost no opening, especially not one that wouldn't end in her getting hit. Playing aggressive COULD work... but she didn't want to risk taking hit after hit against the angel when she was using a style that she couldn't predict. There had been times where Valerie had actually predicted the exact number of strikes that her opponent would be able to land before getting knocked out, but that wasn't possible with a style that she couldn't predict the 'optimal' moves on. The hip attack would throw the Amazoness off balance, nearly making her stumble a bit, but instead she'd just let herself get pushed back, inwardly glad that the room was so large as she knew better than to let herself get cornered. She thought that she saw an opening when Deva's back was turned, but as she moved forward she saw the sudden counterattck coming, and would step out of the way at the last moment. It was like this style completely flew in the face of every instinct that she had honed for a fighter, which was actually bad news for one with as much experience such as her. Part of training yourself to fight, was suppressing the instinct to get OUT of the situation where you're getting hit. In a fight you needed to force yourself to tough out a few shots and send more right back. But this, this was something completely different, and every opening could be dangerous, so it was difficult to commit to any of them. And now Deva was down on the ground, which meant that she was in a worse position, or was she? There was just no way to tell with this style. "A style that forces me to doubt every opening. Yet again you impress me... I think you'd make an excellent sparring partner once you're my slave..."

Getting a full view of those virile balls sitting perfectly at the base of that long, thick, throbbing shaft would once again cause Deva's head to swim a little bit, lewd thoughts of submission invading her mind from even a glance at that impressive member. And considering how often she used it, Valerie seemed to know that, suddenly dropping to one knee near Deva's head, bringing her 10-inch manhood that much closer to Deva's face, that much closer to her mouth... With that the musk would grow stronger as well, as she was so close to the source of it, she could smell it almost pouring off that shaft, and with her nose that close it'd be such a vivid sensation of smell. From her kneeling position, her hand would shoot out to grip Deva's head a little, pulling her up ever so slightly to bring her to eye level with her cock, that beautiful manhood sitting right in front of her face, throbbing a bit, every little detail obvious from this close. It was right there, right in front of her, if she even just reached her tongue out a little bit she'd be able to get a taste. Of course, this also meant that Valerie would be in a vulnerable position, leaving herself open for a solid blow... blow... that sounded like a perfect idea. She was so open right now to being blown... it'd be so simple.

"Stronger, more experienced, and what? Don't just leave that thought unfinished... You can admit that I'm stronger, more experienced, more dominant, more in control, it's all ok and natural to admit those things..." She'd smirk, trying to keep Deva at eye level with her cock, as even with a strong change of desires, seeing that rod right in front of your face was hard to resist. But if Deva could get through all the lewd and submissive ideas that were running through her brain, she'd have the perfectly opportunity to hit the Amazoness with a strong strike. Of course... why would she ever want to do that? If she did that she might not be able to suck and lick that cock, and kiss those balls, and breathe in that heavenly musk... It'd be the most tempting that it had ever been in this entire encounter, as now it was right in front of her, teasing her, almost begging her to taste it. A cock that wonderful, that perfect, deserved to have lips wrapped around it as much as possible... Why didn't it have lips around it right now? She could fix that, couldn't she? Or she could fight... that was certainly an option... though not a fun one, the submissive part of her brain would remind her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I understand where you are coming from, so I'm certain you understand I desire to stop you." Deva said, more calm than she felt, though for her part neither out of anger, though there was a certain disdain for the damage the cloaked one had done.. and the calm, non-abusive confidence exuding from the amazoness mistress touched.. certain parts of Deva that she really didn't want provoked any more.. not if she wanted to keep on fighting.

"Yes, it is." She stoically responded to the question about peoples future really being impaired. "Also, wrong, if you kill everyone you aren't curing them, thats euthanasia. Whats a pollution?" She chuckled, even having visited many places, she didn't know much about industry, so she lacked the understanding of these things. "But sorry, I'm going to be the hard headed one. Theres no changing my mind. There is no compromise when innoncents are in danger." Deva crossed her arms.

"The others are doing what they want to do when left to their own devices. You think that because you are doing good, they do good too, an old fallacy. But don't act so suprised, your mistress has caused more than enough suffering Just ask those whose futures and pasts she has taken away. You are delluded, sorry to say .. and until I haven't made sure its not an intentional dellusion, I'll oppose your mistress with everything I have."

That said, her serious talk got .. distracted by the idea of naked amazon workouts, not that she hadn't already seen quite a bit. "I can do like.. twelve push ups too." Well, about seventy with magical empowerement, but those propably didn't count. Either way, Deva indeed imagined that powerful, sweat glistening body, sighing heavily. She should be the one to towel off mistress! Perhaps even.."Ugh.." Deva shook her head, trying to imagine the amazoness in a rediculous clown outfit instead, because someone told her that helped. Sadly, Deva was, deep down, quite perverted, so she just ended up weirdly fetishizing that as well. "Alright, alright.." Deva conceded, not at all because she was compromising with her lewd visions of assisting her mis... assisting the amazon after a workout.

"I've seen her go out of her way to protect whats hers and she doesn't just control you with force. I understand she is not a cruel tyrant, but at the same time, you wouldn't believe what crimes have been commited in the name of good. She may very well mean well.. but thats not enough, not with the kind of power that she has and certainly not with the things she has done." Deva sighed at the amazoness request.

"You.. ugh.. listen. I understand the pain that losing people brings, and the desire to protect those dear to you. Tell you what. Defeat me and I'll tell you a story. Believe it or not, if your mistress tried to save me from misery.. she's been about a century too late for it. Yet, these times of trial and suffering.. I'd not want to stop them from happening.. not one moment. Because it is -my- future.. no one elses. Simple example: If I had been frozen in my most happy moment.. I'd never have met you here and who'd have a loss from that? Old things have to end, so that new things can begin." Deva knew she wouldn't change the amazons mind.. but she could plant a seed for later contemplation. . and a part of her really wanted the powerful beauty to at least see her side clearly.

"And.. you misunderstand a detail here too. I expect to beat you within the time limit if I use this amount of force, going by what I've seen so far."

Deva.. would be lying if she didn't admit to enjoying the mi.. the amazons praise, at this point, with her position like this, one might wonder if she fought to win, or to impress the beautiful, strong amazon. The angel blinked at Valeries.. attack, her mouth slipping open, a silent gasp on her lips, as she found herself pulled up before she could fight back, staring at the beauty before her. "Haah.. I don't ... yes.. you are.. so strong.. I want to fight you but.." She was all but drooling at this point, taking in the sight before her. "You were right earlier.. I am.. submissive." Deva extended a hand, gripping firmly on the womans waist. "I can't.. ugh.. fine. You have won the fight. I don't want to hurt someone as beautiful as you.. The Drunken style prays on experience. The more trained your body is in battle, the more effective it becomes. To push through it you need to train your discipline. Benevolent foes will try to adjust their style to an opponent to take them out. Wicked ones will do the same to cause pain, but only a true warrior can overcome a style that you can't adjust to. Ignore your opponent, don't let them control the fight, it's you that has to control ever.. hmn.. aspect.." Deva moaned out, sighing, leaning in closer to that powerful musk, her tongue half hanging out.. "Why do I tell you all of that.. well.. I want my mistress to be strong... it's so beautiful.. such a perfect cock.... please.. can it be mine to worship.. I'll attend to it whenever you desire.. hmnn.." Deva moaned out, leaning up, likely assisted by the amazoness, pressing an adoring kiss directly upon the middle of Valeries heavy balls, .. so beautiful... "Please... just let me.. just let me lose." Devas tongue extended forwards, her lips closing around that beautiful tip.. and there was a powerful shift. Well, not for the amazoness, though perhaps, if she was powerful enough, her instincts warned her something was wrong.
Ignis, meanwhile, could likely see it clear and direct. Even if it was an exeptionally powerful spell, the eyes of a deity, enslaved or not, weren't easily decieved. The moment Devas tongue had touched the amazoness shaft.. she had turned into an illusion.

Over, at the entrance, stood Deva, her fingers crossed, she biting one of them.
"Morphea. Massaging your weary body with healing energies, to see you soar to greater heights, as you made me throughoutly yours.. seriously, all you needed was perhaps a sexy corruptive touch and you'd have been my fantasy. Either way. You are amazing, know that. I don't just mean your workout routine, but you.. who you are. Strength has made you kind. A rare gift. Perhaps. In another time, at another place.. I could have been yours and we'd have lived happily. But as it is.. I have to win." Deva .. didn't look happy at that proclamation at all, infact, she looked miserable. "I'm sorry.. you are so strong, clearly above me as a fighter.. but ..you lost this fight the moment you told me how you won over Ignis. Had you fought me with only your powers, made Ignis yours by right and might, without manipulating the story.. I'd have been defeated here and now. As is.. I just need to use a spell that turns what happened to me before into an illusion. If it helps, I can't use this spell anymore for.. about five days, considering the time this fight took... This is pretty much the furthest anyone has ever managed pushed it.." Deva averted her eyes, a tear glistening in a corner.

"You worry about losing your tribes? Don't make me laugh. I've lost more than you can ever imagine. Even the chance at being who I want to be. I don't want to be a hero, this powerful avenger of good, certainly not full-time I just want .. to have someone help my burden. But I'm ranting. I can't handle your power on my own, but I don't need to. I'm certain the ice-godess will love to hear what has happened here. I doubt your powers work on an entire army.

I want you to tell the cloaked one something, because none of you seem to understand whats going on here. I'm not fighting her. What is happening, and will continue to happen, until she surrenders.. is a slow defeat. You are the sixth, and you wont be the last. .. also, I'm sorry."
Deva raised her hand then, twirling it at the fire-godess. "Empowered ICE BLAST!" She shouted, before slamming her hands together, correcting: "Just kidding, greater teleport, making sure you don't counterspell that." Then, with a last look, at the beautiful, in body and heart and mind, amazoness, Deva disappeared, teleporting out, out towards were she had last been with Isa and Silver(plus silvers ice-priestess)

She inhaled briefly once she was away from the amazoness, closing her eyes, complaining, if her companions were close: "Owowowo.. hot then cold.. makes my eyes tear up.. ugh.. " If they had moved a little, she'd quickly clean off her eyes.
If they weren't in sight, Deva would collapse, punching the snow a little and whimpering an inaudible grunt of pain. She couldn't. She couldn't allow herself to lose. For the sake of those left behind in stories. Even for the sake of this cloaked one. She -wanted- the betrayal to work out. The only way to get all traitors in one place. This was why she hadn't warned the amazoness about the conspiracy. She wanted the conspirators to succeed. Or rather, think they were succeeding.

But that wasn't her only deception. Another was the recharge of her Morphea, four days, not five. The spell was designed to turn harm upon Deva into an illusion, with a recharge time of an entire day, but by increasing this by one day (the bite of her finger) she could use it to circumvent poisons, manipulations that'd weaken her over time and the beautiful amazoness musk. Still, using it in that way, it also denied damage done to her.. but even further extended the timeframe it needed to recharge.. and she had been hit once.. and she had kissed that wonderful cock once.. now it was just a very vivid dream, but still.

There she was now, her dream-spells all recharging, but she didn't feel vunerable. She knew what to do. She would smile once finding her companions, giving the ice-priestess a shy nod. "Yeah, sorry, this is the real me, .. and, I can totally understand if you don't want to travel on with us, I had to be here in disguise. I hope you stay though, I think you could help out quite a lot.." Deva asked, her question not making much sense for someone lacking context..

"I was right, the fire godess is under the control of an agent of the cloaked one, strong amazoness. I had to retreat.. I can't fight that and a godess. So I told the enemy I'd be going to the ice godess next to get her help in the attack, hah.. You know me of course, that was just a trick, what do I really plan?"

Deva grinned, pulling out her tome.. "Going to the ice godess to get her help, duh. Where can we find her? I propably will need a travel spell to get there quickly.. we also might have holy-fiery warriors after us quite soon, just saying. I got a spell for this, you might want to come close.." Deva chuckled, looking at her tome.

"Isa, I'll continue to insist on not being a hero. I'm a hero to stop the villains, and a villain to stop the heroes. Right now we fight a hero through and through. She's prepared to take me, prepared to take everyone on in honorable combat, frankly, she might overcome me in straight up combat.. . Victory in combat is never a goal in itself. The goal is keeping this world safe." Devas grin widened to a dangerous smirk.

"Tomey, I need you to bend the rules of this story a little bit. I need a lipstick made of a pure extract of nightblossoms embrace, mixed subtly with fire crystals, so subtle it barely raises my body-temperature. One needs to look pretty after all..

When enslaving a godess."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I believe that I do understand at least why you wish to stop me... I don't agree with that decision, of course, but I can at least understand it." Valerie would state calmly, showing that she was also able to remain collected even when someone disagreed with a belief that she held close to her heart. She was confident that what she was doing was right, but at the same time that didn't mean she had to dislike Deva, or even be angry with her for following her own heart in the matter. Good did not always agree with one another, that was yet another fact of life that she had become familiar with.

"Pollution is... Geez... Azalea probably could explain that one better than me... from what I understand it's when humans make a mess of the world, introducing harmful human made things into the environment that sully it and, I suppose it doesn't matter." She would wave it off, not feeling like describing something that she had only learned about second hand. Azalea may have been quite detailed with her about it, but that didn't mean she'd remember it properly, and only thought of it occasionally. It just seemed that it was a pertinent argument right now, especially considering that Azalea's actual answer was to wipe humanity off the map, at least until she had met Mistress. Valerie hadn't liked that answer and had seen all sorts of other ways to stop pollution, but at the same time she wasn't one to speak with that dryad for very long. Too angry for her tastes really. "You wish to protect innocents from a harm that you perceive as existing, I can respect that. I may disagree that what we do is harmful, but if I saw it as being harmful then I'd likely be trying to do the same as you." The woman would explain, showing better where the main point of disagreement came from. She had no problem with one trying to stop something they perceived as harmful, she'd be doing the same thing, she just didn't see things currently as being harmful.

Hearing that Deva could do 12 push ups made the Amazoness smile, appreciating both the honesty in the number that she was able to do, and the fact that she was able to even accomplish that many. "That's very good. Twelve is actually quite a bit if you're not constantly training every day, maybe we could get your numbers up with some training, but that's only if you want. I don't plan on forcing you to work out, a soft and cuddly cock slut is just as fun, if not more." The woman would reply, seeming to effortlessly switch from her own philosophies to sensual and erotic teasing. She could be the one to towel off her Mistress, being so close to her well exercised, muscley form, being with her so long that she begins to even smell like her, smell like the musk of her Mistress. She could be with her day in and day out, sleeping peacefully in the arms of her powerful Mistress, pleasuring her at any moment, always at the ready to pleasure and massage her powerful, dominant Mistress. "I do tend to sweat quite a bit during my workouts though, I'm glad that just makes things better for cock lickers like you, eh?" She'd joke, knowing how her powers worked and knowing how much Deva would enjoy the scent.

"The logic of allowing old things to end before new things can begin is sensible. But at the same time, that is a hollow statement for all the people that would've lost their lives had Mistress never stepped in to help me. Even if I had used that explanation, I would still be failing all those that I swore to protect, they would still look at me and know that I hadn't protected them like I had promised. Now... now I speak with them about what I had done and they thank me for keeping them alive, they are grateful to have been saved" Valerie explained, that being more than enough to her to justify what had happened with her story. Lives were saved and the people were grateful, that was what mattered. Though the things that were being said would at least be enough to get her to think, to contemplate things further, even if it wouldn't change her opinion on the actions that she took.

And she would grin victoriously as Deva was brought so close to her cock, seeing the last bits of any resistance fade away now that she could see the complete beauty of her manhood right before her eyes. "I knew you were submissive. Most women, most people, are actually. There's a reason that there are so many more followers than there are leaders in the world. Though you I could tell just by looking at you. That combined with what Mistress had already told me, I was near certain that you were a complete submissive deep down..." It seemed that Valerie either had a very good eye for that kind of thing, or she was smart enough to figure it out using other clues. Either way, it showed that it wasn't just her body that she rigorously trained every day. Sure, she may not be as smart as Deva, but that was why she was much more willing to listen to the advice of her smarter slaves. Valerie watched on as her musk and the sight of her powerful cock started to really affect the angel, her mind filling with thoughts about how wonderful it would be to suck on it, to pleasure it and devote herself to the woman that had it. "It can be yours to worship all you want, all yours. Yours and yours alone, you just have to submit to it, my wonderful little cock licker." And she'd coo gently as Deva planted a kiss on her balls, petting her a bit as a feeling would fill Deva as though this was just right... like this was how things were supposed to be. "Just let YOURSELF lose, my cute little angel..." She'd encourage, shuddering a bit as Deva wrapped her lips around the tip, a wonderful taste touching her tongue right before the Amazoness felt things shift ever so slightly, her eyes narrowing as things felt wrong now... "Mistress! I don't know how she managed it, but she's turned herself into an illusion!" Ignis would almost immediately point out, and Valerie would look around while getting back into a combat stance, expecting a sudden attack from out of nowhere.

"And I think that I'd have loved to have you. Thank you for the compliment. Though I think that you sell yourself short a bit too much. You are absolutely incredible. Never have I seen a person with submissiveness deep in their hearts resist me, and even bring themselves to battle me instead of falling to their knees to worship me. But that is not a compliment on you just not feeling it... But your resolve. I am sorry that we must be on opposite sides in this... As you have earned my respect." Though what really got to her was how miserable that Deva looked about this situation, her own heart aching just from seeing someone that unhappy, wanting to hold her close and take her worry away. And that would be all visible in her face, as the Amazoness never enjoyed seeing people unhappy, and almost always wanted to do something that would fix that. "An interesting spell... One that I might find myself cursing for ages to come. I gave you my all in that fight... I only wish that such a spell hadn't come between us... for I'd have done everything in my power to prevent that sad expression from ever coming across your face again."

Ignis would almost immediately pull up a fire barrier when Deva threatened to shoot an ice blast at her, having incredible reflexes, and the ability to create a barrier that no mere mortal ice blast would penetrate. Which would in turn would keep her from stopping that teleport, giving Deva her chance to escape. When Deva gave Valerie a last look, she'd see that the Amazoness had a sad and concerned expression on her face, not from the threat of bringing an entire army there, but from the sadness that she had seen in Deva. That worried her far more than any potential army ever could... because that was pain she saw in the angel, rather than just a challenge of an army and another Goddess. "Farewell then. Hopefully when this is all over, I can convince whoever captures you to hand you over to me. I vow that I'll do my best to ensure that..." Unfortunately she had no way to guarantee that unless she was the one that could take Deva. Mistress had guaranteed that they could keep whoever that they managed to ensnare and seduce, which was just another bit of encouragement to the woman to capture the needy souls in certain stories.

When Deva teleported out, there'd be no one around at the moment, as the two of them had gotten a little bit of distance in order to not be seen as suspicious by the flame knight. After she had some time to let her feelings out, she'd be able to easily find the two, as they were still on the path, just a good distance off in case the knight decided to do an actual patrol rather than just standing there.

Silver would hop around excitedly on Viola's shoulder when Deva returned, seeming very happy to see the angel. Meanwhile, the ice priestess' eyes would go wide in awe when she saw what Deva really looked like, having never seen an angel before. "Err... Your companion explained things to me but... Wow... you have wings! That's... do they let you fly? Oh, and uh, I'll stick around with you, don't worry. I'd prefer not to have this whole land fall apart. Even if the nobles will probably do it eventually... let's keep that as far away as possible." She'd agree, having had everything explained to her in detail, or at least enough to make her understand why deception was necessary and why things would need to be done in order to stop the Cloaked One.

"I'm really glad that you're ok... Though it's really bad that the agents can control a Goddess, isn't it? Aren't they supposed to be extremely powerful and make it tough to do anything to them, especially getting them to tear their own stories apart?" Isa would ask, not having learned the entire bit about Goddesses being more vulnerable to powers that didn't involve their story. "I'd hate to see how tough their combined forces would have to be to force you to retreat though..." After everything that Isa had already seen, she wasn't looking forward to running into something that managed to deal with Deva.

Viola would reaching into a bag she kept to bring out a large map of the nation they were in, where a bunch of major cities, including the capital, were labelled. "The Frost Goddess is pretty much on the opposite side of the country, though her mountain looks exactly the same as this one on the outside. I've visited there once on a big Holy pilgrimage kind of thing. Apparently the Goddesses made their homes look a lot like one another on the outside so that neither could claim the other was getting a better home. They wanted to avoid any chance of getting into a conflict as they got older." She'd point to a mountain range on the map to help Deva know exactly where she'd need to go. Though if she didn't have any form of speedy transportation, they'd need to take a multi-day journey to get to the other side of the country. Plus travel was going to grow near impossible at some point as the snow continued to pile up. "Much as I want to accompany you to help with whatever I can, if we're going to have to walk that entire distance I'd need to at least let those at my church know first. And I'm not even sure how far we could make it with all the cold and snow."

"Whatever you think is best. Though it's gonna be kind of tough if we have to fight a hero. They're quite good at making a come back when it looks as though they'd stand absolutely no chance. But whatever you think is best, I'm willing to go along with. If we're gonna fight dirty then we'll fight dirty." That alone wouldn't be enough to dissuade the ice mage from considering Deva a hero, sometimes heroes just had to be pragmatic. This was one of those times. "When it comes to the safety of everyone, I'm not gonna turn my nose up at a little bit of cheating. As long as I'm sure that you're doing the right thing, you can count me as being on your side."

The Tome would glow for a few moments when Deva made her request, and there'd be an odd shift in energy around the area they were standing. There'd be an odd rift appear around the Tome for the briefest moment as the reality of their story was slightly altered, and then the Tome would shine a beam of light in front of it, the lipstick Deva asked for appearing right in front of the Tome, with the exact ingredients that she had specified. A pure extract of nightblossoms embrace, and an extremely subtle amount of fire crystals mixed in. Though since she didn't specify the color, and so it had added a little switch at the bottom of the lipstick contained, which would allow her to change the color of it to whatever she wished.

"Wait... WHAT?!" Isa would exclaim when she heard of Deva's plan, her eyes going wide at the very thought of that plan. Viola herself would also have a shocked expression for a few moments as she tried to comprehend what she was hearing. "I don't think I approve of that plan... Not just because it's near impossible and failure would lead to the Goddess being incredibly angry with you, but also because it just feels... wrong. Isn't that the kind of thing that we're trying to avoid?" Viola would ask, confused a bit, while Isa was more just surprised that Deva thought that even such a thing was possible.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva had to admit the idea of working out with the amazoness was also tempting, her body.. wasn't weak, it was just average, at best she had a good amount of flexibility and body control, from training with a few renegade monks, that had also shown her the style she had used. .. as well as certain lewder acts, requiering a flexible body, but without her magic she'd be no match at all in this instance. Though, most of the time she'd propably be happy being cuddly cock-slutting about. Still, perhaps Valerie had noticed Deva blushing a bit more as she went in debt describing her intense workouts.. and presuming Deva would enjoy witnessing her throughout it all, watching and smelling and admiering..

Deva would have sighed, finally responding to the amazoness. "Yes. Thats the hard part. I understand your actions too. I'd propably have protected them as well.. up to a point. I too had my tribe to protect, but.. sometimes you can't make a good choice.. but you still have to choose. That said, it was their lifes. Their choice. You bear a heavy burden, heavier perhaps than you truly understand..? In the end, there has to be a better way."

Deva gave a tired smile when facing the amazoness, giving Ignis a casual answer as the same didn't continue the fight immediatly: "A delayed response trigger spell I developed long ago, I expected I wouldn't win a straight out fight, thats why I prepared it to activate if I lost control. I just.. wanted to indulge in the fantasy of being overcome for a moment." Deva sighed.

"Part of me wants the same, Valerie, right? But I don't do what I do because it's easy, or even because it makes me happy. I do it because its right. Doing good when it feels nice is easy. But doing good doesn't mean following the easy way. Like sealing away people so they can never be hurt." She stated, calm, sad, but determined. Her remembering an enemies name was actually a moderatly big thing. She had already forgotten about the shadow mage, but was pretty sure that the one Valerie told her had been punished was the one?

Either way, Deva disappeared in her teleport, intonating arcane syllables, showing her aptitude of spellcasting that, one trained like the amazon, even without knowing spells, could recognize as needing decades of dedication, to look so.. easy. Perhaps she intonated a 'thanks' at the promise to aquire her from whoever managed to capture her.. but perhaps it was just as much a part of the arcane spell.. or a flat out denial, a clear statement that the angel, even in retreat, seemed convinced of 'no one will.'

With her arms crossed behind her back, Deva approached the two ice-mages, meeting them, her lips curled into the usual half crooked, half playful smile. She burried her feelings deep within, because if she let them all out at once, they'd overwhelm her.. and everyone around her.

"Yes I have wings.. no they can't fly proper, they are whats called vestigial.. I have part non-human blood in me. Envision me as part dove-person. Or owl if you prefer. NOT chicken." She wagged a finger insistantly.
"You see why I wore a disguise though. And.. well, if you promise to stay away from it, I can tell you a secret..." She hesitated, then nodded. "If I win... The nobles will fight. That is the fate of this world. Many will die. If I lose however... none will die. None will be born. You will just exist. It's hard to explain, but imagine, if you could live through your favourite day all over again, at first it sounds like a blessing, but imagine living through it for months. Years. Decades. It has to be torment. The one doing this must have some sort of magical failsave, likely, resetting peoples memories." She shrugged. "Geesh, this is why I prefer -not- to tell people things, Isa. All so serious!" She waved her hand.

"The cloaked ones poisonous powers affect deities exeptionally hard sadly, Isa." She explained. "Deities are insanely powerful, a reason I didn't take you along. Ice magic, if it had worked at all, would have no chance at even touching a fire deity. But that power also binds them. That said, the less people truly comprehend these powers, the better, sorry." Deva nodded calmly.

"The amazoness is remarkable, and among the stronger agents of the cloaked one. I could have won against her, but I couldn't win a straight out confrontation and also keep enough of my power up my sleeves to deal with her leader. Keep in mind, she overcame the whole guard of the fire-deity as well." Deva suggested that her retreat had more than one motivation.

"Smart godesses, lots of folks are touchy about their decor. Heh." Deva looked at the map, memorizing it.. she wasn't that great with maps either, but.. just knowing the direction and to look for something she had already seen, was easy enough.

"A color changing switch too. So considerate!" Deva grinned, picking up the lipstick, .. with an innate, purpleish tint to it. She pushed the lipstick up, testing it out, making short smacking noises. "I figured you wouldn't approve of it. If it helps, well, if deities were good at figuring these things out, we wouldn't be standing in the snow. I'm also not talking slavish devotion.. just a new favourite fetish. Considering she abstained for most of her existance, I think she's missing out.." She mused, but shrugged, explaining:

"Theres three options we have, really. One, I go in and unleash all I have to overcome the cloaked ones agent. Keep in mind that I'll face her and a fire-deity, so I couldn't hold anything back. That would lead to the opponent learning enough of my abilities to stop me in the future, because I don't want to kill or obliterate someone that is just doing what they think will safe you from a worse fate, goaded by evil as she might be.

Next option is to ask the ice godess for help, now, presuming Glacia listens and is innately reasonable, all she'll do is neutralize Ignis and this might come as a shocker, but I can't subtly move a godess about, so chances are if we try to return with the ice godess, we'll run straight into an ambush, because, well.. I'm quickly turning from a nuisance into a problem for the story-vampire.

Third option is simple. For this world to continue existing as it was ment to, both deities need to play an equal and balanced part. One godess is enslaved. To maintain the balance you could free her,.. or.... yes."

Deva shrugged, putting one hand on Isas chest.. again, extending the other towards Viola. "So, you'll tell me if you are ready to enslave your godess to safe her world.. trust me, I'll be gentle with her, or if you want to stop me. If you chose the latter, I wont stop you, but you can't beat me. Your best bet is to run back to your temple, contact your godess.. I'm certain she will listen to your prayer and isn't distracted by many, many voices questioning her about the weather right now at all.." She shrugged, letting shine through, if by proxy, what fighting Deva might feel like to Isa.

"I can respect you, no matter what choice you do. As a cleric, it is your duty to serve your deity, yet, standing with me, will see the one you admire so much, enslaved to a near stranger. I tell you, if I succeed, people will die to the coming conflict. If I fail, there wont be a conflict.. nor will there be peace. Because peace.. peace isn't simply the absence of war, it's people, agreeing to let reason win over violence. You wont have that choice anymore if I'm stopped. Your godess wont have that choice if I am not stopped. She will.. do as she always did, maintain this worlds balance. Then again.. that is the fate of a deity anyway..

Oh, but we got distracted earlier."
She squeezed Isas chest, extending one hand to Viola, requesting, not demanding, as she chanted. "Other end of the world huh? Too imprecise for a teleport, so, time for the scenic route. Wings of angels spread, breeze of a new spring, three maidens rise at dawn, their arms turning into wings. Three swans land at dusk, their wings embracing their beloved. Move against the storm, move me with the winds. Spread the wings and bring me forth to my destiny! " Deva shouted, with the last syllable turning translucent, gaseous, almost like a cloud, and beginning to slowly rise upwards. As would Isa and, if she decided to accompany them, Viola. Silver remained the same, on account of him having wings.

The two mages would find they could still speak in this form, and, as they rose higher, there would be a strong gust, carrying them towards their goal, a part of the spell of course. "Snow.. Ice, they wont stop us. I'm not good with elemental magic, but if I had to pick one of the classics, it'd be the element of air. Doesn't burn, doesn't freeze, has some useful tricks however." She mused, and perhaps Isa remembered Devas earlier wind wall.

"Truth be told, magic is more complicated than that... were I come from, at least. Theres more than the classical elements most people can count.. I'll tell you more on the flight, if you want to know. Besides that.. just enjoy the sights below. Let yourself drift. Try to enjoy yourself." She grinned, making a soft "Weeeee!" Noise as she sored a little ahead, looking at the world below her, silently thinking of another life she could have had, if she had just allowed herself to stop fighting. But she couldn't.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Silver would suddenly hop off of Viola's shoulder and float around Deva's wings, seeming to examine them closely before landing on Deva's shoulder as well, as though it were voicing its approval of feathery, white wings. "No wonder the little guy liked you so much. Not only were you not a man, but you also had majestic white wings like himself." She'd smile, usually liking anyone that Silver approved of, though the only problem came with the fact that he basically disapproved of every man. "So essentially I have to either let myself be sealed away forever... or do something that would actually HELP the political conflict going on... Well that's a fun choice." The priestess muttered, not wanting to help one of the things that she despised most, but at the same time not wanting to just allow these kinds of people to win. Even Isa wasn't all that happy about the prospect of doing this just to allow people to die. But that was what she had signed up for, in a way. They had to fix a story, and sometimes that meant they had to get the villain back on their feet or get the conflict actually started just for the sake of getting things back on track. "Still, one of those choices are essentially the natural fate the world was set to go on, the other is a disruption of that. So might as well let events take the course that they were originally meant to." Though a part of her was actually very disappointed that the conflict was inevitable, and that it would end up with death and betrayal.

"So we have to be even more ready for them to suddenly have Goddesses under their power with every story we go into? Things never seem to get dull on this whole adventure, I'll give that!" Isa would joke, trying to keep a positive outlook on something that was essentially very bad news to hear. Especially considering that she was still nothing like Deva, which meant that she'd be woefully unprepared to fight an actual Goddess.

"A woman that could take the entire Flame Knights on herself, as well as the Goddess? Oh my... I don't think anything has put this entire thing into perspective better than that. The knights are meant to be some of the mightiest warriors in the nation... Are you sure that the Frost Goddess would be of any help to face them anyway?" If she could handle the Flame Goddess, then it stood to reason in Viola's mind that she'd be able to handle the Frost Goddess as well, and this time she'd have quite a bit of back up in that kind of confrontation.

The lipstick would feel like regular lipstick on her lips, but she would also be able to tell that it had exactly the properties she had asked for, creating an item like that being rather easy for the Tome. Though it felt very happy that Deva appreciated the little addition of color changing, as it had figured that if she didn't specify it would just be better to give her a choice of color. If she checked the Tome at all, she'd find that it wrote something to her as well. "Creating something is rather simple. It might've taken much more energy if you had requested certain attributes that such an object wouldn't normally have. Like if you had asked for the lipstick to be invisible, or something like that, It would be more difficult. But 'Lipstick made of X and Y' is simple enough for me." The energy of a story, of creation itself, was really useful at creating things, essentially taking the very essence of things and 'writing' something into existence. Only problem was that things rarely just 'appeared' in stories, so the Tome needed to bend the rules ever so slightly to get that to work properly.

The ice priestess would go silent for a moment, listening carefully to Deva's explanation of the entire scenario, all the options that they had and everything that would happen with each option. She'd just remain silent as she thought things over, Silver hopping onto her shoulder and seeming concerned. The owl didn't like seeing its owner look upset, and tried to gently nudge her to see if that might help, but otherwise it would just look at her and hope that she felt better soon. "Either I betray my own faith... Or I betray the world around me..." She'd mutter, needing a quick few moments to think things over before looking up and seeing Deva, her expression far different from the admiration and infatuation from when she had been disguising herself. "I suppose I'll never be able to return to the church, knowing deep down what I'd have helped. But... I doubt the Goddesses would be happy if I just sat by and let the world be destroyed... I just... I just ask that you let me leave the room when you actually do it. I don't want to have to see that happen to the Goddess. Other than that... I'll help you... Goddesses forgive me for what I am about to do, and what I do in your name..." Technically she knew that the Goddesses would want her to do this had it been anyone ELSE that she needed to do it to aside from the Goddesses themselves. So it stood to reason that the Goddesses would want her to protect the entire land even if it meant committing one of the greatest acts of heresy. That being said, she still didn't want to have to actually see it happen, both because it went against all that she had been taught, and because it might upset her enough to do something to stop it despite being there to help it happen.

Isa would merely roll her eyes as her chest was grabbed yet again, at this point having grown used to it, and expecting that there'd be some type of imprint of Deva's hand on her breast by the end of their adventure. Viola, meanwhile, would take Deva's hand rather than let her anywhere near that area, figuring that if such a thing was required for the magic to work then she wouldn't be going along anyway. Silver would fly after them once they took to the air, still being able to know where its owner was and being more than happy to follow along with her. Plus, it was really excited to be able to fly along with its owner, never being able to do that while she was stuck on the ground. Viola wouldn't really be able to enjoy the whole sensation though, as the decision that she had made would still weigh heavy on her. It would've weighed on her heart no matter which choice she had made, but that didn't make it any less prevalent right now, even as she was experiencing the incredible sensation of flying through the sky. Normally that would've been amazing to her, but right now she was just thinking things over carefully, wondering what people might have said to her if they knew what she was about to do. That didn't mean she wasn't going to go through with it, but this was a very tough decision for her to make, one that essentially would change her entire life. "If it's all the same to you... I'd prefer to just be left to my thoughts on the journey there..."

"This is amazing! I've always wanted to fly! Huh... strange... Up until now I never remembered that I wanted to do that. Guess this brought some of that back! Either way this is great! Wheeeeee!" Isa would exclaim, having gotten a bit of her memory back from this experience, as well as actually taking her time to enjoy this experience. Though that made some sense, she hadn't made any sort of life altering decision to just keep following Deva, this was just her having some fun.

Eventually the mountain would come into view, looking extremely similar to the one they were just at. However, Deva would find that she'd be unable to fly once she got close, sensing that the area around the mountain would actually redirect anything flying towards it. "The Goddesses don't like birds flying around their homes. Mostly because the birds sometimes cause major rock shifts and mess up their homes. So they've got a spell that'll redirect anything flying near to a different course away from their home. We should probably land soon if we want to be able to enter the Frost Goddesses' home." Viola would explain, still willing to give information on the whole thing, especially considering that she had agreed to this entire plan in the first place.

Once they landed, Deva would see that the path to the Frost Goddess was the same as with the Flame Goddess. An incline up the mountain leading to a cave that she wouldn't be able to see very far into from this position. However, there'd be a readily obvious difference now that she was at the foot of the mountain, there was no one standing there guarding the entrance. "Strange... Frost Knights are the equivalent of the Flame Knights. Perhaps they just have different guarding patterns than the flame knights?" Maybe that just meant that they were patrolling guards rather than stationary ones, or that they were already aware of this threat and were preparing something. Either way, there was nothing standing between Deva and the cave entrance right now, and like last time that was the only way into the mountain, and the only way that she'd ever be able to reach the Frost Goddess.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva chuckled a bit, puffing up her wings for owl-approval. Deva would then sigh and nod to Isa. "It's hard to trick gods, impossible to use illusions on them and any kind of magic even close to their so called portfolio will not only fail, but backfire. For example, if you have a godess of ice and cold you can forget about ice or water magic and if you use enhancements based on water magic or even fluids you might find yourself in a pickle.

That said, as long as they attack smaller worlds, with no great pantheons, we can handle them. Just like mortals, a deities strength can vary greatly between individuals. You think a fire-deity is trouble, wait 'till you face a deity of all elvenkind.. Imagine fighting -every- elf. But I think only the cloaked one could ensnare one of those sucessfully... which means, theres a good chance theres a higher up deity as her right or left hand now that I think about it."
Deva grumbled.

"That is why we have to enthrall the frost godess, Viola." Deva sighed, explaining, showing she had no bad intentions.. perhaps some lewd ones.: "I am -certain- that our foe could take the frost godess too.. unless someone else.. prepares her. If you follow." The angel shrugged.

"Frankly, you are pretty amazing." She told the tome. "Nights embrace is usually only 60% pure.. at best 70%, getting it to nearly 100% is all but impossible even for the most skilled alchemists, and lucky so. Dark elves use it in 10%ish doses to charm, 40% and more to enthrall and dominate others. I figure it was just exotic enough." She explained.

She also sighed at Viola. "Sorry. This is why I usually lie to people about these things, but I needed your trust quickly, sometimes the truth is the fastest way to get that." Deva didn't lie to her friends and strangers because she enjoyed misguiding them.. perhaps a bit, but.. to protect them.

"Sure.." Deva nodded to Viola. Inwardly she had already prepared herself to .. adjust the ice-mages memory a little afterwards. Deep down she wasn't so different from what she was fighting, she too decided what people got to know, or not know, in order for them to be happy.. But she still let them chose.

"Wheee!" She enthused, chuckling at Isa, noting the fact that the flight reinvigorated some memories for later consideration.

"Aerial redirection ward.. for birds? Your godesses are quite content with things as they are, unworried.. easy victims, sadly.." Deva nodded, and waved her incorporeal hand, causing herself to slowly descent.

"No guards. I don't like this. Theres like five reasons to not have guards and only one of them is pleasant." On her way here, Deva had had enough time to exchange her prepared spells, though she was quickly running out of grade six ones, second highest she had, as she mumbled an incantation: "Energy Immunity: Ice." Before shrugging, and moving up the mountain.

"Possiblity one: Cookie break. I hope its that one.
Possibility two: remote sensing using the ice and snow, teaching the godess of all our plans, not sure if deities here are capable of it, but where theres ice, theres the ice godess, not every snowflake.. but any possible snowflake.
Possiblity three: Frost-knights are busy dealing with worried folks elsewhere. Not good, because that exacerbates the damage to the narrative fabric.
Possibility four: I was wrong and theres more than one agent taking care of this story, no one said they had to operate alone. Thats propably the worst outcome, I'm not sure I can deal with that easily.
Possiblity five: No idea, was hoping I'd come up with another while talking.. "

Deva sighed, looking at Viola, leaning in towards her, asking: "Question.. can you..." before kissing her cheek softly, exhaling, putting her arm around Viola, holding her steady.

"You have done more than enough. I don't want to endanger you any more. Viola: You are calm and will-less. Don't fight the nightblossoms influnence. I want you to forget what Isa has told you. You've spent your time talking about Ice magic and owl-keeping. When I came back I told you I was wrong and that I needed your help to soothe the ice godess. Thats why you came here. Thanks to you the ice-godess was soothed and the lands returned to peace, with you as a favoured of the ice godess for helping maintain the balance. The experience has taught you to stay away from serious politics, even if you advance into higher if not leading positions in your church. You feel as if you expect the clash of the noble houses will break out into open conflict one day, and it will be your role not to prevent it, but to minimize the harm it will do to both the churches as well as the innocents of this world." Deva raised her fingers. "When I snip my finger, it will be so, you will fall asleep, with your ice magic keeping you safe and Silver watching over you. You will forget everything I will do for you.. do to you." She looked at Silver, then added: "Also, you will give Silver more treats when he's a good owl." Deva nodded, releasing Viola.

"Nightblossom fades after a few hours, though the changes are rather persistant. This is how I have to fight my fights, Isa. This is why I lie to them, so they can keep smiling. I make the choices that I make so that no one else has to, so that no one else will have to. This really is the only safe way to rescue this story, to enslave another one. I can put mental safeguards into place that'll have her act just as she was, but able to resist influences, long enough to turn the amazons efforts from days of work into months.. and I wont need months to stop the cloaked one. Plus, I am certain the amazon is smart enough to bind the godess to her, or the cloaked one. Just imagine the realm in between facing a fire godess at her full strength, with no ice to counterbalance her. I might be able to deal with a deity alone, if I give it my all, or the agent alone.. but certainly not both." Deva shrugged, then, ascended the mountainpath towards the cave. Was it an ambush? Only one way to find out.
And if it wasn't, well.. she'd approach the caves entrance without hesitation. The best way to figure out everything about a trap was to walk straight into it, after all.

"By the by." She mused towards Isa. "Likely the inner temple is sealed with a door that can only be opened by a lot of force.. or a powerful enough Ice-infusion. That'll be your task.. that and watching my back. I really don't like this.. considering the weather, there should be -more- guards out here, dealing with people being noisy, not.. none..."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Silver would hop on Deva's shoulder excitedly when she puffed her wings up a little bit, seeming extremely happy to see them. "So I'll keep that in mind when we run into the Frost Goddess... Don't go throwing my magic around because she could manage to turn it around on me, and use it to her own advantage..." Isa would mention, not liking her chances against a physical incarnation of ice. "More like find yourself in an 'icicle' eh?" The ice mage would say before seeming to get a bit annoyed at herself, not wanting to make those kinds of jokes, even if Deva had been making them first.

"I've seen some of the Gods and Goddesses that are in other stories... The thought that the Cloaked Woman could actually control any of them is actually really disturbing. I guess we're lucky that you decided not to stay a Goddess, right?" Isa would mention, figuring that they'd be in for a pretty darn difficult battle if they went against the Goddess of elves, or the God of Time that she had seen in one story. Though normally they didn't end up going with the Cloaked One, and usually weren't even involved with the entire breaking down of the story.

"Just because I know that something NEEDS to be done doesn't mean that I have to be happy about it." Viola would explain, which was also her thought process on why she wasn't happy about having to make sure that the political strife came to a head. Sure, she needed to make that happen, but that didn't mean she was happy about doing that. "Someone is able to do it, so make sure that it's the right ones... Of course, I'm sure that the other side believes themselves as being the right ones." The priestess would mutter, as much as she understood that, it still stung a bit to know that she was doing something that would have her thrown out of the church.

Deva would feel a sense of appreciation coming from the Tome, as the book was thankful that Deva would compliment its ability. "Well, yes I'd warn you to be rather careful with that lipstick then... Don't go on a kissing rampage without good reason, and don't trust others with using it... As it's nearly completely pure... The only impurity present is the hint of fire crystal, and even then that takes it, at the most, to 99% pure." The book would warn, figuring that Deva probably already knew these things, but still wanting to warn her just in case. Which would also give some insight to the types of things that a Tome could create... meaning that the Cloaked One could create the exact same thing. In fact, she might even be able to create more since she had already absorbed so many stories. "Also... Anything other than the natural color will take it down to 98% purity. I was unable to achieve a higher purity while giving it a different color. So, for absolute maximum efficiency, the original color would be the best one." The 1% difference really didn't change much considering that Deva's lip stick would still be far more powerful than the kinds that the dark elves used, purer than what anyone would be able to get on their own.

Isa would enjoy the entire experience of flying, looking around and thinking that no one would ever believe her if she told them that this had happened. Though she wasn't even sure if she knew anyone in her story that would be impressed, but so many people at the Lands Between wouldn't believe that something like this had happened unless they saw it themselves. Either way, she'd have her fun, taking in her surroundings and making a note that flying was totally worth her desire to do so.

"They didn't like their homes getting all messed up by birds, so a bit of magic to redirect things and the birds wouldn't get hurt and they also wouldn't change anything in their homes." The ice priestess would explain, having been told that the Goddesses generally just wanted to be left in peace while they keep the balance in the world. In their minds, there was very little that would ever be able to harm them, especially with the knights they had around, so there wasn't all that need to be so protective of themselves. Of course, that made them far more vulnerable when something that could actually harm them came into the story from out of nowhere. They were easy targets for the powerful people that didn't even follow the rules that they had become so accustomed to. They were the top of their chain, but the people invading their stories were above the chain entirely.

"Well... that's four options then... A 75% chance that bad things would be happening? But then again, I'm not entirely sure that 'Cookie Break' deserves equal chances with all the other options." Isa would joke, still trying to keep things lighthearted considering that they'd be walking into something completely different.

Viola would be about to respond to Deva when her cheek was kissed suddenly, her eyes going wide for a brief moment in surprise, before her body would start to go a bit limp and she'd be held up by Deva. Her eyes would grow a bit blank as the influence of the lipstick overwhelmed her, leaving her barely able to stay standing as she just listened calmly to Deva.

"Calm and will-less..." She'd sigh softly, letting Deva's words sink in, not fighting the influence of the nightblossom once Deva told her not to. Though immediately, Silver would hop onto Viola's shoulder and sort of nudge her with its head, trying to make her come back to attention. The owl could tell that something odd was happening to its owner, and was completely worried. Viola would nod a bit, she had come along to help soothe the Goddess and fix things, and by the end of it she had made things right by helping Deva and the Goddess. After which she would return home and do her best NOT to get any sort of political position, something that she would've done anyway. There wouldn't be a way for her to stop the political conflict, but she could do everything she could to lessen the damage to those not involved. All of that sunk deep down into her mind, unable to resist the concentrated power of nightblossom that had been imbued into the lipstick. The owl would hop up and down urgently, looking at Deva and flapping its wings as though it was trying to get her to help, not realizing that she was the one causing this. Though as the intelligent bird listened to Deva, it started to realize what was going on a little better, and would calm down a little on its owner's shoulder, still looking at her with a concerned expression. Once Deva mentioned giving the owl more treats, it would puff up a bit, though not as eagerly as before as it was very worried about Viola, and once she slid to the ground and fell asleep, and Silver would land on the ground next to her, sitting down and looking around carefully, determined to keep its owner safe while she slept, and it would even flap its wings a few times as Deva walked off, as though waving her goodbye.

"I mean... I get it in a way. You don't want them to be hurt needlessly. The only thing that I'd warn is that it's a fine line between that and doing what the Cloaked One does... I'm not saying that it's the same scenario, I can get there are quite a few differences between one and the other, just don't take that too far..." Isa would say, shrugging a bit. She knew that what had just happened wasn't a 'good' thing traditionally, but she also knew that there were much larger threats that needed to be dealt with, and that certain things needed to be done because of this. Before the adventure she had already prepared herself to be helping villains just in case that became the major thing that they came across. It wasn't a good thing, it wasn't something that she was proud of having to do, but Isa also knew that it needed to be done. "Sometimes you need to do something morally questionable for a much more important good later on. I don't see what else you really could have done to make this work, and if you didn't do it then you'd only be causing bigger problems and allowing the Cloaked One to get even more powers." The ice mage explained her world view, still considering Deva to be doing the right thing overall even if it was in a rather roundabout way.

Once the two of them made it into the cave, they'd still not run into anything at all, no knights or guards, the only thing that would be noticed was that the cave got colder as they got further in. Which was just like the fire cave, growing to match the element of the Goddess that resided within. They'd be able to even make it all the way to the sealed door, and still they'd run into nothing. There weren't any knights guarding the door, and when Deva eventually ordered her to, Isa would create a concentrated blast of ice, watching as the door slid open, leading into another hallway with no one in it, a regular looking door at the other end. Walking through the hallway, Deva could swear that she heard something coming from further in, but she just wouldn't be able to make it out no matter how close she listened.

The first major difference would come when they opened up the door that should've led into a single cavern that the Frost Goddess lived in, instead it was a huge cave with a path straight ahead of them that led somewhere further in. But that wasn't the only thing that they'd be able to notice, the other major thing about the cave was the amount of gigantic spiderwebs trailing all throughout the cavern, built on walls and other parts of the Cave. There'd be huge concentrations of webbing attached to the wall, that looked like they held something inside of them. Was that where the knights had gone? The large bulges of web wouldn't be moving at all, and Deva wouldn't see any spiders crawling around in the cave, meaning that they were either deeper in or there was only one giant spider that had done all of this. The noises they had heard earlier would suddenly stop once they entered the cavern. There would only be a single path forward, and from the looks of it, the webs got more expansive and thicker the further in they went.

"Thank goodness I'm not afraid of spiders... Though even I gotta admit that this is really creepy..." Isa would whisper quietly to Deva, looking around at all the webs and the large concentrations in particular. It seemed that Deva could either go forward, or she could investigate the strange bits of webbing that she would need to pass by to get further into the cave. That, or she could try to do something else, as this was probably a good enough answer as to which four options were actually happening. Despite all this, they'd both be able to tell that the cave was decently iced over, indicative of a Frost Goddess living in these caves.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ayup." Deva affirmed about throwing ice magic at an ice godess. ".. hah! Icicle. I get it!" She smirked.

"There is a way to deal with deities, of course the more people follow them faithfully the trickier it gets. Still, a deity is usually reliant on their portfolio and there are rules they have to observe. Simple example, the deity of ice can't affect anything thats even remotely associated with fire, thats what the crystals in the lipstick are for, obviously. I can't risk her having the strength and reaction time to magic away the lipstick.
I for my part was a deity of twilight, of liberation, of redemption. Simply said, I protected good aligned half-bloods, villains, that had renounced their way, these things. It's an odd thing, twilight. Theres no sun to blind you, yet everyone can still see. This was, by the way, the reason I dealt so easily with the shadow mage... my second wife, my shadow was likely just as capable with this kind of magic... Either way, if you had to fight me, as a deity, my opposition was order and bureocracy."

Deva remained oddly silent after saying that much, a silence that hinted that any further questions in that direction.. needing time. She only spoke up once again to defend her cookie idea: "Cookies always deserve equal chance."

Deva didn't like what she was doing, reaching out to pat-pat Silver slightly in an attempt at reconciliation as the loyal bird grew concerned. She even gave the bird a slight lifting of her wing.. a salute, only birds could understand, before turning her back.. without hesitation. Hesitation only hurt more.

"I know its a thin line. I've been walking it for centuries." Deva mused, this day had left her tired enough to give away a hint about her true age. "In the end, I don't give people a choice, because I think I know better. But the difference is, once the danger is over, once the evil is gone, once I don't have to do things to protect them.. I let them make their own mistakes all over again." She nodded. "Don't worry about me taking things to far. Well.. actually, me taking things to far would be something entirely. I am loathe to let bad things happen. But the only way to prevent them, thats the way of the cloaked one. Indubitably she had years to come up with a better sollution, and yet, this is all she could find. I live to undo harm, not to allow it to happen..." Deva hesitated, lifting her tome, looking at it, clearly seeming thoughtful, considering the amazons tribe, the conflict brewing here.. a thin smile touching her lips. "When did you become so heavy to carry, Tomey?" She mused, calm, but heavy weighting words... before she put the book away again.

"You know what I think about us not seeing a better sollution?

Bad eyesight."
She chuckled, exhaling finally, making her way into the cave, half paying wary attention to her surroundings, half thoughtful.

"Cool cave, fits so far with what I saw at the fire-mountain. But I don't like it. No cookies." She mused.

Deva grew unusually tense as she made her way down the corridor. Having known the power of divinity in her past, she knew that her elemental immunity spell would not actually keep her safe.. at best it'd slow the godess down a while. Furthermore, with her Morphea used up so extremly, she was, technically, just as vunerable as Isa. She also didn't like the idea of hearing someone chat without being able to understand them. That was a good sign in nearly none of the cases, ever.

Deva exhaled deeply. "Worst case. Thats it." Deva narrowed her eyes, looking into the icy, webbed depths. "This is actually dangerous. I'm a bit worried. Without my usual defences, trying to help bad things happen. . It's time to do what I do best. Luckily, the way here was just about enough to recover my spell from watering plants." Deva nodded at Isa, her eyes filling with determination. Which.. raised the question, just how powerful she was if she hadn't been serious before.

"Phantasma." Deva intonated, extending her left hand to the right, her right slipping into her poket, as she seemed intensely focused...
And pulled out the last frosted cupcake of Robyns, taking In her left, meanwhile, a broom (that Priselia might have recognized from Devas copies) materialized, she gripping it, looking over to the simple household item with a smile. "Always one more time isn't there with us, old friend?" She mused, her right foot tapping rythmically, her fingers twirling the broom in between them, her hand suddenly speeding up, the broom rotating in the air, being caught by her other hand as she finished the cupcake, before landing firmly on her shoulder.. and all that with her combat-enhancement spells having run out.

"Alright then. Isa, say hello to my broom!" Deva encouraged her, then, as soon as Isa obliged, she raised a finger. "It's a broom silly. It can't hear you. Don't trust me so completely, I'm, just a silly fluffball." Something about her behaviour had somehow changed, though Isa couldn't quite put her finger on what. "Then again, do you know how many meanies this bad boy has taken down when I drew it?" Devas grin remained the same, no slipping into seriousness again as she answered her question after giving Isa a moment to think.. "All of them. Alright then. a one.. a two!" Deva clapped her hands rythmically, still shouldering her .. broom with a relaxed balance act.

"First order of business, sexy ice godess for permanent cool drinks for Deva. Geesh though, she really let this place go, I mean, imagine the size of the spider that scuttled in here. I'd say we need some rain to wash the spider out, but it'd propably freeze over.. so.. alternative plan for that first! Then, fixing up this story, but not in a way that'll make people miserable." Deva smirked, pulling out her tome. "Write that down. I'm gonna save everyone, break every rule and eat cupcakes, because thats how I do things. Hah!" She grinned pointing at Isa.

"Now then! Isa! Catch." She smirked, tossing her broom towards the ice-mage. It.. felt like a normal broom, for all intents and purposes, whilest the angel chuckled, salluting Isa.. and letting herself fall back into one of the webs, wings first.

"Well, what are you waiting for? You gotta hide, don't you know how spiderwebs work, theres two kinds of threads, one sticky, one sends vibrations through the web to its creator, whenever something runs into its web." Was this Deva getting serious? She seemed.. insane. well, more than normal either way..

Deva reached out, pinching up a bit of spiderweb, testing its quality, examining it with inquisitive curiosity, looking up at the web-balls. She'd subtly test the webs strength and stickyness, evaluating it rather precisely. She even gave the web a test-taste, followed by a slight 'bleh' noise if it wasn't too her liking, as she leaned back, likely with her wings, legs and perhaps one arm bound, pulling out her tomey.

"Could you see this too as you evaluated me? Can you see my past? Answer with an angel-pun if yes!" She encouraged. Perhaps taking this as permission, Devas mind, her planning, her spellpower.. that was never her greatest strength. Deva wasn't insane, by no means, but she was better, than anyone, at making the best of the moment. The worse the situation, the more she thrived. As chaos raged around her, only she could make use of the situation as every plan made to try and anticipate her actions turned to dust. There was an image of Deva standing before a dark, glowing crystal on a pedestal, poking it with the handle of her broom, shrugging, pulling out a potatoe of her poket, quickly replacing the crystal with it, then, holding the crystal in her mouth, running away with both fingers in her ear as dark energies cascaded.. into the vegetable. Another image of Deva swinging her broom at a giant, horned devil, nearly twice her size the creature in disbelief at the situation.. only to scream out in suprise and pain, bright light crackling throught its body from the impact zone of the brooms bristles, another image of Deva putting a tiny party-hat ontop of a corpse in rich, wizardly robes.. only for the corpses head to turn at her, eyes glowing with malice.

Deva meanwhile kicked back in her webbed resting place, stretching slightly as if considering a nap, before snipping a finger. "Prestidigitation- Invocation of the cheerful tunes." She chanted, her invocation creating With Deva humming along. Despite all the burdens, her past, her worries, her expression changing, relaxing into a childlike happiness and innocence, even going so far as closing her eyes. That made it easier to feel anyone getting close, feeling the vibrations of the web below her. Information like this went both ways, after all. If you were attentive enough, you could feel the predator moving towards you, something that would cause most victims of a spiders web to just panic more, wiggle, entrap themselfs..

For Devas part, she'd just relax, thinking about her situation, finding her centre again.. how long had it been that anyone, anything, had actually -threatened- her? Put her in a situation like this. When she felt.. so alive. An impossible challenge ahead of her, saving a world that had to fight from fighting. Impossible odds against her. A plethora of enemies, lead by someone with impossible powers. First, I'll kick your bottom, then, I'll save this story and then, somewhere down the line, I will find a way to save the amazon tribes. Theres always bad things happening, and good people getting hurt or worse. But thats what we healers are for, to help those hurt. And when the normal healers don't cut it anymore, you cuss at one another, and then, finally, when theres no other options, you go to the weird angel that some say is crazy, some say is evil, and I will find a sollution. At the price of a cupcake and a bad joke. But first of all.. time to meet the itsy-bitsy spider.

Her eyes flicked open when she sensed someone nearing her. "Good evening, I'm Deva, about time room service came about, will you show me to my cuddly ice-slut? This place is so chaotic, it's like someone made it up ~ on the fly. Hah!"

Last edited: