What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Abbadon couldn't help but smile a little at the goo bunny... Despite how serious and devoted she was, she did have an appreciation for cute creatures like that, something that her Goddess had taught her to better appreciate. "You only wish to delay me... Admirable. But I have faith in my Goddess that she can emerge victorious without me... Besides... Valerie is with her, and after her training I believe I am the only agent that still surpasses her..." And that was only because of her secret power... In a regular fight she even doubted her chances seeing what the werewolf amazon had been doing to train herself. "You resolve yourself to give your own Mistress her best possible chance... I respect that devotion." If there was one thing that the angel found to be admired in others, it was their own devotion. The more of that you had, the more Abbadon would respect you, it was simplistic but it perfectly described her world view.

"You greet your fate with me well... You will be a perfect priestess when I am through molding you..." She had to admit though, Dura was right. When someone already knew they weren't going to be victorious, when they made their sole purpose slowing someone down, they were able to do a lot more. It was a hard thing to win... but stalling was something almost anyone could do if they played their cards well. When she charged at Dura, and as she slowed down, Dura would actually see Abbadon smirk as she felt the time powers affecting her. Not only was she aware of what was happening to her, she seemed almost happy to see it happen. Especially as she realized that Dura was speeding up, another layer of understanding reaching her of Dura's power. It didn't matter though, it seemed, as she managed to lift Dura up into the air, surprised just how willing the angel was to take these attacks. "You wish to shake my devotion. You wish to try and strike my unending devotion and make me question if my methods are what my Goddess wishes. But you look at it incorrectly. I do not care whether I live or die, it is not that I wish to sacrifice myself for my Goddess, but nor do I wish to live for Her either. I only want what she wants. If she wishes me dead, I will fall upon my own sword without a moment's hesitation. If she wants nothing more than me to live, I will guard my life as the greatest treasure one could ever have. My desire is only that which she wishes. My life, soul, mind, body, it is Her's. There is no doubt. There is no fear. There is no hesitation. There is no regret. There is no second thought. There is HER will." She spoke, her words seeming to reach more levels of obsession than devotion... But with every word there wasn't any doubt, nothing but conviction as she explained her own entire world view. As she had mentioned, her power came from devotion, and there was a reason that she was ranked Second. "There are things that I desire, I will not lie about that. But those things that I desire come second, only to be indulged when my Goddess in her infinite wisdom deigns to give me a choice."

But with that, she would place a hand to the back of Dura's head while they were in the air, energy coalescing before shooting into Dura. Suddenly she started to hear a beautiful song deep in her head, an alluring and holy chant to some sort of Goddess. It filled her mind, not drowning out thought, but becoming a background noise to her very thoughts. It was a song praising Abbadon, speaking of her wisdom and beauty, a song of praise towards the angel of a Goddess... If Dura focused she could drown it out with her own thoughts and will, but the energy kept renewing in her mind, keeping the song going in the background, emanating from within her. With that, she would drop Dura, letting her fall to the ground, but before hit the floor, one of the glyphs would glow, this time causing Deva to suddenly be falling above the altar that Abbadon had been praying at earlier, the angel flying with incredible speed even while slowed down to catch Dura before she touched the ground. "Then leave your mark on me... I want to see all that you can do." She nodded, still almost seeming like she was playing with Dura rather than actually fighting. And soon her eyes would change from that deep purple to a dark blue, shifting past the color they had once been to become that shade of blue.

And still that spell was weaving in the background, Abbadon's true power actually needing time to build up despite what those on the outside saw it as.

Though suddenly she saw Dura go limp, watching as those blue strands of time swirled around them, eyes narrowing a bit at the spell Dura was using, feeling her changing the flow of time in a way that she hadn't expected. She was suddenly... given more time? It didn't make sense to her, especially seeing as the angel didn't have any of those blue strands on herself, causing Abbadon to question what it was that the Aeva was planning. Rather than risk anything further, she would once again drop Dura, this time placing her on the ground properly, before using one of her glyphs to teleport a few feet away from the angel, seeming to observe what was going on. "What are you... Hmmmm..." Rather than attack, Abbadon would close her eyes, focusing and thinking about what her options were...

As she did so, the purple glyphs that covered the entirety of the room would change colors. They too would shift from a purple to a dark blue, changing to match the angel's eyes as the room was now bathed in that blue glow. And with that... the gravity inside the chapel would suddenly reverse, the slime and Dura being pulled up to the ceiling, away from the floor, while Abaddon would turn upside down, using her wings to remain in the air. She looked over at Dura on the ceiling, seeing how the angel would react to that, checking to see if she had any sort of plan. Thankfully, the blue glyphs would also prevent both Dura and the slime from being harmed, despite the fact that they had fallen all the way from the floor to the ceiling. "I may not be able to read exactly what you're doing... But as of right now I see no problem with whatever your powers are doing..." Once again the glyphs would glow, changing the gravity of the room, this time to pull Dura in the direction of where Abbadon was flying, the angel reaching out to catch her, likely to push that same energy into her head, the magic that was causing her to hear the singing and chanting of praise to Abbadon in Dura's mind right now...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The two of them would look at Deva, confidence brimming in both of their eyes, smiling at her now that she had made her way here. Honestly, they were both impressed by everything that Deva had to do to get here. One of her goals had been to impress her eventual Mistress... and she had definitely done that to both of them. But it wasn't just her who had been working to be better to her Mistress, both Cyliarra and Valerie had been working tirelessly to improve themselves, to be a better Mistress for the wonderful angel. "I do understand... I had worked with some of them for quite some time, it was not a joyful thing to be rid of them for me either..." Valerie explained, not exactly happy that so many she had worked with turned out to be traitors. Even if Narcissus had annoyed her all the time, the others were people that she had hoped she could call allies. "Oh I know you're creative with your fantasies, it's just another thing that makes you so wonderful... But sorry to tell you, after last time I've trained even my willpower... Cyliarra freed me completely from her control and we worked on improving my mental resistances." She had only barely been under the influence of the elf anyway, so now the two of them had agreed to work together entirely as equals, which was part of the reason that they weren't going to fight at once. Both of them wanted Deva, so if they both fought her at once they'd get in each other's way and disagree over who got her.

Cyliarra actually chuckled at the mention of Deva getting to be mysterious this time around, figuring that she owed Deva that kindness considering how cryptic she had been since the moment that the two of them had met. "Well then it is likely that one of us will be wrong, sweetie. Because I will not fail to reach my goals either... Too much rides on my shoulders to allow failure." And she would smirk a bit seeing Deva's cock standing at attention in her presence, throbbing at her every word. It brought all those fantasies back, ones of sitting at Cyliarra's feet as her most treasured, corrupted pet. "You could get rid of it right now if you wanted, sweetie... You have a Tome after all... Besides, I have no reason to think about what would happen if I lost, because I refuse to allow that to happen." She wasn't one to contemplate her own failure too much, sure she'd have backup plans and contingencies, but something like what to do if she lost to Deva, she didn't consider that too much. Valerie, meanwhile, seemed to be intensely focused, but would soon open her eyes and watch the fight, seeming even more observant than she had been before, as though she wanted to take in every detail of the coming fight and use it to her advantage.

"I have no intention of causing you too much pain, sweetie... Just making sure that the tricks I've already seen aren't causing me too much of a problem." The elf would explain, having thought of methods to deal with the things that she had seen from Deva before. Though her eyes would widen as Deva revealed that she had planned for Cyliarra to absorb the shadows, not believing that se had played right into that plan. She tried desperately to cast those shadows out at first, but Deva had managed to prevent that as well, and the Tome would suddenly glow as those shadows and Deva's Tome worked in tandem to change Cyliarra's Tome, the front page in particular glowing... And Deva could almost swear she heard the sound of chains locking themselves in place over something as that rules page appeared in the Tome. Cyliarra would quickly open it up, checking the first page and reading it over in confusion, before chuckling to herself at those rules. "Sweetie... That was absolutely brilliant of you, predicting exactly how I planned on neutralizing your powers... I can't wait to have one as brilliant as you as my corrupted little slut pet. But I really hope that wasn't your ultimate plan to defeat me... I can play well within these rules..." In fact, a good deal of them were things that she had already been following out of her own morals rather than as any set of rules. Though she'd stop for a moment, seeming to read something in her Tome, seeing that it was speaking with her. "You worry too much... I understand you're used to not being restricted, but we can still emerge victorious even with this rule set..." Well it seemed as though Cyliarra's Tome wasn't a fan of this new set of rules, something that Deva had likely already predicted when she went for that plan.

"Actually that doesn't affect my current plans at all... Though it may make things difficult in the coming days..." With that her Tome would glow and she'd reach into it, pulling out another artifact like she had done last time, this one being a small black jar. "This one is rather enjoyable to me..." She'd quickly pull off the cap on the jar, revealing that the jar was filled with some sort of black mist, black mist that would begin to spread throughout the room, billowing out of the jar. Within moments the entrance hall would be filled with a black mist. The amount the small jar held didn't seem physically possible, as it was still spreading out from inside the jar, like the container had infinite space. "The Mist of Molphasia... I had to help a mage find true love to get this one... A fun story I may tell you one day..." But before she could say anything else, Cyliarra would seem to fade into the mist, disappearing completely, turning to the black mist that was filling the room, not even leaving a trace of herself as she disappeared.

After a moment, a hand would suddenly reach out from the mist, coated in black slime as it reached out to try and pull Deva's clothing off, attempting to tear open her dress at the front and reveal her breasts, leaving black sludge behind wherever it touched. And that black slime would cause her cock to throb incessantly, as though it could sense the corruption and was eager to take in more of it. But just as soon as that hand had appeared, it would withdraw right back into the mist, only leaving behind the black sludge it had spread. Meanwhile the mist was still getting thicker, filling the room more and more, and as Deva breathed it in she may realize that the mist was actually that black goo rather than regular water vapor. The mist was actually a large cloud of corruption that was filling the room, a blackness that Cyliarra had been able to meld into so that she could spread her corruption over Deva, so she could further turn Deva into her corrupted pet. Breathing it would bring that black sludge into her body, down her throat, into her body and bloodstream. In small quantities it wouldn't do much, but the longer that Deva stayed in the mist without defeating Cyliarra, the more congealed the corruption would become. Without stopping the mist, she might become completely saturated in corruption, something that... judging by Deva's cock... wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen to her...

Her body would respond with arousal, the corruption giving erotic and delicious sensations, feeling so good just to be deep in that cloud of corruptive mist. And as it passed over her, she could feel it playing with her body ever so slightly. A slight wisp of moisture running across her nipples, a soft caress of the mist over her arms or her thigh, the faintest sensation of a kiss on her lips as the mist went over her... All of it worked together to further entice the angel. And because of her previous exposure to this corruption, Deva's body would respond to it eagerly, as though it had desperately missed these sensations and was only now remembering how wonderful it all felt, how perfect it was to take in more corruption and the pleasure that Cyliarra's control could give to her body and soul...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Lady Deva has fought both your mistress and Valerie already, and not been defeated however." Dura countered, having faith, herself, and unknowing of the specific circumstances.
"But it matters not what I hope for. This is the best actions I can take to guide my goddess to victory!" Dura declared, her devotion far more.. subtle, but no less determined.

"Combat is rarely fought on a purely physical level, can you blame me?" She asked, when confronted about her psychological warfare approach.. but it still worked. She had gotten Abaddon to preach.
Then, she was hit by Abaddon's attack.. and smirked. "This is.. relieving.. I was concerned your ability was truly instantaneous, but after touching me, it seems to be an ongoing ability." She noted, tilting her head..... before finding herself reversed, flying to the ceiling, and landing there with a little stumble, seeming focused on her own.. worries, before glancing down at Abadon.. and when the gravity reversed again, flying towards as she finally spread her wings, fluttering long, black-white and grey feathers, her bunny clinging onto her desperately.

"It seems you have forgotten, that I too, am an angel. But I want to touch you too, yes!" She mused, pushing her staff forwards... but rather than slow down, she used her wings to accelerate, reaching out to reciprocate Abaddon's actions, touching her.. and going limp again, those blue lines reappearing around Abaddon once more, little change in how things seemed to be going. "Temporal offering."

When she was released again.. likely once more Abaddon felt apprehension about letting Dura just do this strange offering for too long, the dark-haired angel thoughtfully tilted her head.
"I guess you are either holding back to test me, or that the rumours about your instantaneous victories were somehow misconstrued. I will tell you a little secret about our fight until now.. It must have seemed no different to you.. but I put this entire chapel into another time-stream.. simply said, each second passing here, right now, is two seconds outside." She chuckled, before adding:

"The reason I'm telling you this is that this time-wrapping actually takes a lot of effort.. whilest I do it, I cannot fight to the fullest of my abilities.. however, after seeing you fight so far, I need to re-evaluate my approach.. perhaps I am just more powerful than I gave myself credit for, or you just like to play with your food.. but going by your aiblities so far, and extrapolating them to be twice as strong when you get serious.." She noted, analytically, slowly moving backwards. It was odd.. she showed no sign of being affected by the singing in her mind. Abaddon knew without a doubt that the magic had hit her.. but perhaps it simply had no time to work on her?

"I can switch from an attempt to stop you from winning fast, to defeating you." She raised her staff and made a strange gesture with one hand, whilst holding the staff at the ready, wings flapping strongly above...
Wasn't that the exact location that Abaddon had teleported to earlier? "Time Reversed!" Dura smirked at Abaddon, thrusting her staff forwards into the empty space.. but rather, sending it flying towards the real Abaddon, not doing anything and chuckling. "Sorry.. bluff. no one can travel back in time this easily." She chuckled, before becoming a blur of speed again, rushing after her staff which, to her, almost moved in slow motion, only for Dura to catch it and throw it again if Abaddon if she had dodged, imparting a bit of enhanced speed into it.. and chasing after the staff again, even more time this time, a speeding up, re-aiming projectile that threatened to overwhelm Abaddon, even with gravity-adjusting magic, as her own speed and reaction time was drained substantially.
If it hit, her pointy looking staff however left only a small piercing, a tiny scratch.. meaning it likely had another effect as well...

After her super-speeded assault, however, Dura panted, resting with her hands on her hips.. she had just -run- normally as well. but more than that, the mental strain of draining someone as powerful as the second for anything more than a few seconds was exhausting.
As was keeping her ability locked away. .. she panted and chuckled up to the angel.
"You propably wonder why your ability has no effect on me. Hmn.. Thief of Time.. It affects me quite efficiently. It simply has no time to work on me. If your ability is one that persists even after your defeat, you may well take me down. After I defeated you, that is!" Knowing her luck it was just that kind of powerful ability. But for now, Dura smirked, extending her arms, and for a moment, it was almost as if Abaddon could see those Strands of time again, hear a church-bell ringing for the final hour.. but the final ring never came.

"You've been playing with me a little too much. If you have no ability to enslave someone instantaneously, without any time passing at all, or overwhelming strength to subdue me, all of your abilities become as nothing before me!" She extended a hand, challengingly. "How fast does your Heavenly Chorus normally work? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Make those days, months, and years against me!" She declared, challengingly. "Your faith is strong now, but how strong will it be once your mistress kneels, defeated before my Goddess, in a hundred years of time?" Of course, this was an act.. there was a hard limit to how well she could contain an ability that affected her over time, worse, one that didn't end. If she was hit repeatedly, or by different, similiar things, her concentration and thus ability to slow down and speed up time would drastically plummet.. already the second could move faster than she liked even whilest she used Equilibrium to take her time and add it to her own...
But she had to push things now, had to be boastful. She theorized that these agents had at the very least one powerful weapon up their sleeves.. and hopefully, if she managed to provoke Abaddon into using it early, by challenging her faith and attacking her with as much force as she could muster, even if Abaddon were to defeat and enslave her.. and then use Dura to travel back in time, a distinct possiblity, even through the dangers of a paradox, .. if Abaddon had been forced to expend a good amount of her true power, she'd likely not risk this against Deva, to not become a burden to that Godess she was so wildly devoted to. Or so at least Dura hoped.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deep down, Deva relished the respect and approval in the two womans eyes before her. To make.. to make someone that truly cared about her proud, someone strong and amazing, it had been her goal for.. longer than she wanted to admit to herself. Likely all of her life.
"Hoh you are free of control? Interesting... I better be careful then.. there was always something to use against you lot, your connection to her, before.. although I would never abuse such a relationship for my victories, they'd not feel like victories at all." Deva answered, to hearing Valerie had been unleashed.. literally. It was a shame too, had both fought Deva together, the manipulative angel might have found a way to use that..

She chuckled at Cyliarra.. still, the dark elf assumed that she truly understood Deva's goals.. and that was why Deva would win.
Propably. Possibly.
Well, more rode on her shoulders, she knew that! "I could propably get rid of the cock, but not in the way you think.. you understand." She chuckled. "A Tome cannot destroy." Deva nodded, a victorious smile on her lips, her magical guisarme actually glowing ever so slightly, as if approving of it's owner.
"I am aware that these rules do not restrict you in battle.. but no more destroying worlds. No more changing their endings. Here. Now. This is were your dark plans end!" Deva declared.

"Huh." She made, looking at the dark mist spreading and then, joking to Cyliarra: "You sure know where to find the kinkiest sex-toys, gotta give you that." With a teasing grin.
"So, will you tell me what it does, or can I find out for myself?" She tilted her head. "Huh... ok, .. bye then.. are we up next Val?" She chuckled.. but without her hat, it was very obvious how keenly she observed the mist itself.

"Hooh, creepy.. see, now that's how the ghost should have done.." She mused, slightly startled, eyes widening at the sudden sludge-hand.. without her shadow-speed enhancing, she was a slightly below average human in physical abilities, even if one vastly experienced in combat... it was that experinece that threatened to cut through the hand grabbing her with her guisarme, but instead missing, swinging widely, with Deva stumbling forward, slightly sludge-smeared white breasts and hard, throbbing angel-cock on display for the mists and Valerie's enjoyment of the sight.

Deva coughed ever so slightly as she realized just what the mist was, blushing and covering her mouth with one hand.. well she could just hold her breath for now.
Thick, hungry veins pulsed along the angels hard cock as she shifted, her wings fluffing.. also getting a bit dampened by the dark, corruptive fog-goo, Deva's cheeks flushed as the .. memories of being a dark little pet-angel for the lustful mistress re-emerged with a vengeance.
"Hamnn... " She panted, shifting, her nipples hardening under the caress, her cheek flushing, as she twirled her guisarme after that insubstantial caress.

"An interesting approach. By dispersing into tiny drops, you can avoid the effects of my Ius Victoria as well. Oh, sure I can cut and control dozens of drops, but that matters little when there's a thousand drops around.. heh. An impeccable strategy to use based on how you expect me to construct my offense." She acknowledged, before moving through the mist, up the stairs. "Heya." She nodded to Valerie. Aelissa had been a shadow-demon.. Deva had basked in corruptive magic before. She could endure it.. for a time..

"Oh I hope you don't mind me hanging out here. It's -your- rule that you wont mess with each others fight.. not mine." She gave a dangerous grin. "That black mist looks like the user can target it somewhat, but it affects all poor victims trapped within, so what do you think would happen to you when you get all corruptive-gooed up? Sexy evil wolfazon?" She leaned back and exhaled heavily, her cock throbbing...
"So.. what do you think about the cocky changes I underwent, eh? I uh.. guess you'd want to turn me back female, as my .. mistress?" She inquired, as if testing the waters, shily, almost, before she added, tempting: "So you trained your willpower, huh? I bet I can endure the corruptive mist longer than you... without cumming." She nodded, subtly shifting to let Valerie see her torn, sensual form.. once more it wasn't that Deva was amazingly proportioned, just a soft, alluring confidence in her posture, cock glistening with precum..
Deva won because she didn't play by the rules of games that made her lose. She was quite certain that Cyliara's offense was perfect.. that Deva, as Cyliarra knew her, had no chance of overcoming this mist.
She was also certain that Valerie and Cyliarra had a honorable agreement that whoever won fairly would get to keep Deva, no hard feelings.. so would Cyliarra keep her word, withdraw and try another strategy, or indirectly attack Valrie? Or perhaps the mist was selective.
Deva was not hoping for the last one, because this mist was awfully.. distracting. But this was what she'd challenged Valerie for after all.
Deva never was.. all that evil, but indulging in her vices at the whims of a beautiful, yet kind dark mistress.. it send more tingling twitches down to her cock. The presence of the mighty amazoness closeby and ideas about nuzzling up to that dark-dressed dominatrix hiding in the mist did not help...
Briefly she wondered, what did Cyliarra actually looked like naked? A cute elf, sure, but she was not.. as petite as most of their kind.. was she a female, with a pussy for Deva to worship, or a beautiful cock for her to suck on and..

Hmn.. this corruption seemed to affect her worse than she'd thought.. this would be a hard fight, and somehow, she felt like Cyliarra had just begun..

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Andra shifted, definitly not relieved that the evil vampire didn't want to just drain her dry, but cuddle and coil her up nicely...

Andra struggled vehemently against her urge to cower..she.. she could not submit again.. however, as powerful and talented as Andra was, she struggled to keep up with the snake-queen much more than the strong willed, experienced Deva had, shivering and quivering and slighthly hiding behind her wing and a light, holy glow, she.. she didn't want this.. didn't want to feel good and obediant, only to be suckled nearly dry.. and lying around weak and wanting.. ahmnn it had been so good.. so horrible.. she quivered and.. almost.. almost broke down when realizing the danger of the enemy she faced.. although those eyes were dominating, like a vampires, they were oddly.. soothing.. comforting too..

"Ah.. ahnn..." She made, stumbling and looking at the serpent-woman. She was so scared.. but she wanted desperately wanted.. to feel safe.. yes..
The one other thing Andra's eyes took in were those purple shafts.. they were quite distracting, and Arva wondered how tasting them might feel. But if all she had to do to keep herself safe from mean predators was to pleasure the mighty snake.... She really wanted that...

The sheer mass of stakes floating around in the air, under Andra's control was exhausting, so it was little suprise the snake-mistress could break out of her bindings next. This didn't stop Andra from mieeping softly nonetheless. She gasped, the snake-queen already half on her way to the angel when she even realized the attack, waving a hand to send.. still several dozen stakes, mind you.. after her, into the ground and undergrowth and one or two in the way of snakes that shielded their queen however..

She gasped and squirmed with the serpentine woman coiling around her, trying to push herself free, a little sluggishly, from the smooth scales slithering over her. "Th..that's just what an evil vampire would say to trick me!" She declared, feeling both vindicated and terrified when the vampire-snake sunk her teeth into her neck!
"Ayumnnnnn?" She made, growing a little slack, hesitating... relaxing, confused and a bit.. yes, just confused, her eyes taking on a dulled calmth compared to their earlier combattive sharpness... she felt so.. heavy...
"Gu.. wah..?" She made, looking into the serpentine womans eyes up close, squirming only sluggishly a little now, relaxing into the smooth coils holding her tight..
Finally, listening to the snake-queen and staring into those eyes, Andra grew more.. slack and relaxed, nodding shily. Two little bite-marks on her neck glistening with a hint of purple venom as she murmured.. "M.. more.. but why?" She shifted, dozily.. she didn't like being all helpless and drained and enthralled again.. and yet she craved it.... but she felt helpless and the snake wanted to.. give her.. she was easily coiled up tightly, staring into those eyes and panting. It felt strange.. to be so helpless and scared but.. not hurt.. it had her begging, suddenly: "Ye.. yes.. please.. more.."

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Abbadon wouldn't make a comment on Dura seeming to 'learn' what her ability could do, preferring to keep that kind of information to herself. Instead she focused on continuing to fight the angel, watching exactly how she reacted to the gravity switch around them. With the glyphs everywhere, she had a large level of control of how this battle was fought, yet at the moment she had no real control over time, Dura proving her own skill and power even against the Second. "You should learn your own Goddess' teachings better..." She would comment, not specific on what she meant by that seeing what Dura was able to do.

The Second smirked a bit when Dura demonstrated that she was an angel, not having exactly forgotten that, more just testing her some more. She knew quite a few angels that were unable to fly, and so she had wanted to see if that was the case with Dura as well. After all, having the entirety of the air to yourself made combat even easier, as it gave you many more strategies that were literally impossible to your enemies. Abbadon would let Dura touch her, reaching out to grab her and infusing more magical energy into her, something that wouldn't be affecting Dura thanks to how she had slown things down. But rather than run when she saw those blue lines reaching towards her, Abbadon would grip the sides of Dura's head and stare her directly in the eyes, not a hint of doubt resonating within her expression. Yet Dura wouldn't feel anything different from looking into the angel's eyes.

Then she'd release Dura, gravity pulling her to the ground faster, but slowing her down as she got closer to the ground, allowing her to land safely. If she knew enough about gravity, she'd also know that something about this magic was keeping any of them from falling apart from the sudden shifts in gravity direction and intensity. Going from higher gravity to low gravity in the span of a few seconds would destroy the average person, but it seemed not to hurt any living creature in the chapel. "You put the chapel in a different time stream... A brilliant plan to make me waste more time while I'm in here... Perhaps it will work." She seemed almost... too calm about everything going on around her, as though none of it was actually concerning to her, even as she watched Dura weave her spells more and more.

"You may be able to win indeed... But there's only one way to do so. And that's to change your definition of 'winning'. If you define victory as devoting yourself to the true Goddess, then perhaps you will win." Abbadon would explain casually, internally calculating just how much energy she had built up and how far along her true spell was, figuring that she was getting closer and closer with every second. But she was glad to hear that Dura would be trying to win now, smiling at her again, her smile warm and benevolent, as though she believed she was only doing what was best for Dura. "Well if you plan to fight to win, I suppose it is only fair that I do the same." She lied. It was about using up time, building up energy for as long as possible so that she could make this attack stronger. That being said, this time her eyes would shift to green, the glyphs all changing just as before. Yet the gravity effects weren't stopping, Abbadon could still control the gravity of the room, it seemed that the glyphs weren't changing powers, they were just gaining new ones as the battle went on.

Though when Dura announced that she'd be moving back in time, the angel would look legitimately surprised, bracing herself for a type of magic that was truly formidable, one that she wouldn't want to face if she could help it. Yet it never came, Dura revealing her bluff and causing Abbadon to return to smiling. "A clever trick to play... But I think it's unfair that you're the only one playing with time here..." She watched that staff flying at her, and she'd dodge it easily, only to see it flying back at her again, faster this time while she had grown a bit slower. But she would dodge again, and again, and again, despite it getting faster... Then suddenly she'd start to speed up as well, and Dura would see the glyphs around Abbadon glowing. Meanwhile, some of the blue strands of time around Abbadon would suddenly change to the same green as her eyes and the glyphs around the room. Abbadon would start speeding herself up as well, counteracting how much she was being slowed down with her own level of speed. And she'd get faster and faster, converting more and more strands of time to that green color to give her more speed. It was as though she was fast forwarding herself, dodging faster and faster to keep up with the staff. It wasn't that she had taken control of time away from Dura, the angel could still manipulate it after all, but it was just that despite how much Dura was slowing Abbadon down, Abbadon was speeding up even more to compensate. Were it not for Dura's work, she had a feeling that Abbadon would actually be moving too fast to see at this point. However, one time that the staff would fly at her, Abbadon would dodge out of the way, and the staff would start to move towards one of the many statues of Cyliarra that filled the chapel.

Suddenly, all the calm would drain from Abbadon's expression, sheer panic filling her face as she saw the staff moving towards a statue of Cyliarra. The confident demeanor would fall apart, her focus broke almost entirely, fear and anguish clear on her face. It was as though every thought about this fight was gone from her mind, as terror reached her seeing that staff flying at one of the statues. Her eyes would rapidly shift from green to purple to blue in random order as she watched it, fly at the statue. She'd suddenly teleport away, instantly showing up at a glyph close to the statue, and then she'd use her own speed to reach out and stop the staff. Her hand would grab it, getting cut as she ended up stopping it by the pointy end in order to ensure it couldn't strike at the statue. Thankfully she intercepted it, breathing a sigh of relief knowing that she had stopped it, her focus returning and the glyphs returning to their green color. "Phew... Where were we?"

"Again you challenge my faith? You don't understand... You can't anger me with that. Would I grow angry if you told me that 1+1 was 5? You are simply incorrect about a fact of existence. It's not something that upsets me, it's more just that I find myself confused by your inaccuracy. I will say that your insult to my Goddess is noted as your next sin... That is two now..."
Once again Abbadon seemed calm, understanding that her chorus in Dura's mind wouldn't have the proper amount of time to work. Though if any of it was getting through to Dura, it would grow louder now, the singing trying to be more insistent, unfortunately it didn't have the time to affect her. It wasn't just the Abbadon was incredibly devoted, she also used that devotion to keep herself calm, to keep herself level headed even in the face of these attempts to get her to go all out. "Allow me to pick your brain for a moment... You seem to have some level of understanding of my power... I assume that means you know of its instantaneous nature. So you wonder now how my abilities had been misconstrued... And instead you want me to reveal my true power, hoping that you will be able to survive it and defeat me... But ask yourself this... How do you know that I haven't already used that ultimate power? That you are already trapped in it as we speak? Could it not be that I have you in my grasp already? And that the entirety of this battle has just been a formality?" Suggest the actual answer, as it often made the enemy believe that it was anything BUT that actual answer. They assumed that you were lying to them to throw them off, but in reality you were telling them the truth. Though what she didn't realize, was that Dura was also trying to exhaust her, which using her power would definitely do. In some ways, she felt that she had already won, but with enough effort from Dura, she could definitely be exhausted.

Also, if Dura was paying close attention, she'd notice that nearly half the glyphs were gone at this point, many of them used up in her display of time power, and with her panic at the thought of one of the statues being damaged...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This battle was one of calm measuring, with two ladies supremely confident in their own power, rather than boasting and worrying.
Well, certainly that was what it seemed like on the surface, with Dura carefully measuring her opponent.
"Yes. Enough feeling each other out and setting up, no?" She nodded.

"Wait, you got more colors with these glyph things? I was content with purple and blue.." She mused.. likely there were varied applications of those..

Dura panted ever so slightly after her spear-throwing stunt.. "So green is speed.. the real question is if you are slowly ramping up the Glyphs abilties because you want to or because you have to." She pressed out, trying to look less winded than she was after running what was, to her timeframe, a good mile with her attacks. She kept her hand extended upon Abaddon however, focusing a good deal of her mental reserves on keeping the angel slowed as much as she could.. and where drawing energy into her was too unfeasible, she drew it towards her clothes or the ground below, causing it to slowly wither under years of real time, the fabric growing a little thinner slowly. There was a limit to how much time Dura could handle, obviously.

So was this level of speed the reason why people throught the second could enslave others within an instant? It certainly was a bitch to handle, even for a time mage. True, to most Dura looked as if she stopped time, but no one could do that...
But just when Dura thought she couldn't hold it anymore, Abaddon was.. distracted in her assault, giving Dura a much needed moment to catch her breath.

"If. hah.. if challenging your faith does nothing, why's your hand cut right now?" Dura responded, still panting, slightly adjusting the goo, that amazingly still clung to her forehead.
"Half right.. I do wonder, but frankly, I'm super alright with you -not- using your ultimate power whats it.. I'm not like Deva." Dura chuckled.

"It is quite possible I already lost the instant I saw you, true, but there is no helping that, so I simply approach this challenge with the assumption you can be defeated still...

After all, so has been the First."
Dura shrugged, slowly, cautiously edging closer to the Second whilest they were talking, one hand still lifted, time twirling around in her palm.

"Allow me to pick your brain for a moment as well. You realize I have time-controlling abilities.. that much is obvious. Yet I barely used it to attack. When I touched you, all I did was fall over myself. You could have done whatever you pleased. Furthermore, that spears damage does not match up consiering the amount of power such a weapon should hold. Let me start with the spear." Dura pointed, and stepped forward, reaching out to take her spear back.. and even if the opposing angel was fast and powerful, suddenly, she found herself stumbling ungracefully.

"I loathe revealing my abilities so consider this a credit to just how dangerous you are.. I have to keep my slowed time field upon you just to keep up with you..

Now this ability, I call Jackpot. Envision it as a poison, concentrated upon the spear tip. It is.. time.. saved up time, donated to you. But not just any time. Time of failure. Time of misfortune. Basically.. bad luck. Be you peasant of King, you still have moments of ill fortune. stepping upon your dress, stubbing your toe, slurring your speech. Imagine you could save up these moments."
She explained. Sadly, her spear couldn't save up that much, it was likely already exhausted. No point picking it up again...

She mused, drawing forth a few small daggers from her belt that, concidentially were shaped a little like the arms of a clock.. they had little magic within them, Dura just liked the look of those to have them custom made.

"Now then.. I believe I could easily defeat you if I aimed to defeat all of these statues in one." Dura mused, twirling her daggers.. and tossing them into the air towards her opponent, where they slowly froze up, floating in mid air, as she mused.
"That is beneath me, of course.. but if you dodge them, I guess hitting the statue will simply be a coincidence wont it?" She declared, twirling her hand to mimic a clock's arms.. as the daggers rushed forwards, all sped up.. but not to equal degrees, to make dodging them just a little bit harder.

"Now then. I wonder if, in your least lucky moment, forced to remain relatively stationary, you can defend againt all of these." Dura declared, before chuckling.. and now, for her real attack.

Of course Abaddon could defend against her attack. Even without super-speed or teleportation, shifting the gravity and then using her intimidating strength to brush them aside. But they were still daggers, and she was still vunerable.. else why dodge her spear at all? Furthermore, most defensive magic had one fatal flaw.. it needed time to activate itself. Time.. what was time truly.. just the passing of moments from one, to another. And Dura.. could take back the time she'd given The Second any time. The second was too powerful, so this would not be kind.. but Deva or The Cloaked one could still put the angel into stasis, if she failed to keep her alive
"I want you to know that this ability was named way before... but never has it been more apropriate.. Shatter the Seconds!"

Dura declared, as the last dagger, still mid flight appeared, with it's hilt in her hand.. and the blade in Abaddon's chest.
"Do not speed yourself up. I have struck a fatal blow. You have exactly four seconds left to live, from your perspective. To me, this is almost a minute.. enough time to put you into a stasis-field. You can be healed afterwards. I apologize, but you are far too powerful for any half-measures." Abaddon noticed that Dura didn't have the bunny on her head anymore. Also, she had a slight nosebleed, red dripping from her nose.
But, more pressingly, she noticed that, if Dura's strike had been successful, her heart had been pierced with deadly precision. Even her amazing strength and consciousness were fading, as her life-force itself had been cracked, her vessel struggling to contain her power.. as Dura, moving backwards quickly, folded her hands, a soft blue glow emanating from them, before she focused, and reached towards Abaddon. "Almost down to three now..."

The bunny wobbled in the place it had been put onto. It had seen Dura speed up and then say something about shattering the seconds and then.. Well, nothing about Dura had changed. But the angel Dura was fighting, had suddenly frozen in place. It wasn't that Dura stopped time for herself.. no, she simply seemed to have taken it away from her opponent.. perhaps comparable to how she'd donated it earlier.. and in a combat like this, a single moment, a second or three, where more than enough.

Dura meanwhile panted, trying to keep her head clear from the annoying choir instilled in it, whilest also focusing on a stasis field. Deva did not approve of killing, no matter how powerful an opponent, as long as they were kind...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I was barely under her control anyway... Don't forget that I joined with her willingly." Valerie would mention. In fact, she had been the one that had brought forward the idea of freeing herself, wanting to have nothing that could be properly used against the both of them. "It's good to know that you wouldn't abuse those kinds of relationships... But it doesn't matter considering that it's not there for you to use against us." Both Cyliarra and Valerie had always been close, more like friends and allies rather than as a Mistress and slave, and so even when they were both competing for Deva they were willing to not hurt one another or hold a grudge based on the results.

"I don't destroy those worlds... Deva." Cyliarra purposely clarified. She could never bring her to tear a world to shreds, erasing it just for power, even if it was for a good cause. "I store them. I could reach in right now and bring any of those Stories forward. I could bring myself or you into them. They are not destroyed..." She could've gotten more power had she destroyed those worlds, true, but she would never be able to live with herself if she just started needlessly sacrificing entire worlds, millions upon millions of lives ended just to empower her. It was part of why she had to do things in a particular way, it was why this had taken far longer than it could've taken. By that same token, she saw that she couldn't directly tamper with the endings of Stories, her agents were entirely different things however, and she figured that she could figure out just how to bend those rules without breaking them. These rules did restrict her, that much was true, but once she had taken Deva, she knew that she'd find new ways to figure these things out.

Cyliarra wouldn't speak while she was fused with the mist, not letting Deva in on any information now. She had seen how much that the angel could do with such a small amount of information, so rather than clue her in even slightly, she would remain silent, leaving the angel to guess whether or not she even COULD talk while she was a part of the mist. Valerie would chuckle just a little bit at the idea of starting their fight now, while the mist was still in the room. "Trust me... I'll know when Cyliarra is actually beaten. I'll start our fight once I know that for sure." She noted, observing very closely to see both how Deva reacted to the challenge in front of her. She knew that she wouldn't be able to take on Deva through brute force alone, that was why she had been training her mind, preparing herself for this eventual confrontation.

The sludge hand would tear open Deva's dress, leaving her beautiful and smooth skin revealed. That wasn't just a lewd action, it wasn't just so that she would be able to lay eyes on Deva's body and see the fruits of her labor, it was a tactical choice. With more skin exposed, more of that black mist would be able to make contact with her skin, it would have more room to soak in and continue to corrupt her. The mist would be able to caress her skin, brushing slightly against her nipples, stroking her arm, a wisp running across her bottom, all of the mist just teasing her ever so slightly as small droplets of black liquid would start to land on her skin. Not only that, but this type of offense kept Cyliarra relatively safe, allowing her to work on corrupting the angel without having to risk herself. There were ways to get to her, but this was a perfect combination of offense and defense to deal with the ways that she had seen Deva fight in the past.

With her cock revealed, a larger amount of the mist would coalesce around Deva's throbbing member, growing a little thicker there, leading to Deva feeling the slightest hint of sensation down there, the hint of having her cock taken in and sucked. The black mist coated her throbbing cock, almost sucking on it, filling it with both pleasure and corruption. The mist seemed to be suckling on her cock, coating it in corruptive fluid while it did so. And at the same time she would find that her cock would throb and respond eagerly to the pleasure, as though it had a mind of its own and it wanted to take in even more corruption. Meanwhile the fantasies that she had earlier would grow even stronger in her head. If she didn't focus carefully, she'd find herself actually taking deeper breaths, a strong part of her wanting to just lose herself in the black mist, to just sit and breathe, basking in the corruption and pleasure as she was slowly remade by Cyliarra's power. The mist that had already gotten inside her would course through her, and she could almost feel the corruption flowing eagerly through her veins. Already that corruption was in her, not enough to influence her yet, but if she took more of it in she knew that it would corrupt her inside and out. And another part of her wanted that, wanted to bring more of that corruption into her veins and allow it to flow through her. That thought alone was arousing to her. A completely corrupted pet, her body looking lewd and corrupted, able to draw people in and corrupt them for her wonderful Mistress, and a deep corruption within, her blood itself even having a deep corruption to it. A thorough corruption that no one would ever be able to come back from, and right now she would have to fight with the already corruption touched part of her brain that wanted her to fall into it completely.

Valerie would smirk and chuckle a little bit when Deva made her way to where she had been observing. "Well hello." She answered, sounding more amused than anything. "I suppose that if the corruption worked on me it'd enhance my wolf form with corruptive energy... Though that won't happen because Cyliarra has enough control over it to target specific people..." She'd let that hang in the air for just a moment before laughing and giving Deva a slightly mischievous smile. "Nah, I'm just kidding... Brilliant plan." She complimented, that strong confidence not leaving her in the slightest when she saw what it was that Deva had managed to do. It impressed her that she would come up with that answer to deal with Cyliarra's power, and to find a way to use the self-enforced rules that the two had made against them. And the problem was, Valerie was smart enough to know not to break those rules, as it could then be used to make the two of them come into conflict, meaning that she couldn't just get herself involved. "Heh... It's an impressive cock, not as long but it looks nice on you. Still... If it were up to me I'd prefer you have a nice pussy. After all, how am I to properly claim my bitch without a pussy? Sure we could bring out that cock for special occasions if I had the choice, but WHEN I'm your Mistress we'll be working to return it to what it was before." She answered without a hint of embarrassment. These were just aspects of nature to Valerie, she was going to take Deva as her bitch. So the things that she was going to do, the wild fucking that they were going to indulge in was nothing to hide or be coy about. "Maybe you could outlast me with that cloud of black mist. I doubt we'll be finding that answer though... CYLIARRA! She's up here just like you thought she'd try..." And with that, the floor beneath Deva would feel softer, and she'd start sinking. She was sinking into the floor, and if she looked down she'd see that it had a consistency more of quicksand. Her body was sinking down, and it would be much harder to move, however Valerie would simply close her eyes, focusing deeply before jumping out of the quicksand floor with incredible strength and speed, landing on one of the guard rails and using it to leap across the entrance hall, landing in the mist and taking some steps before she reached the other end of the mist, getting free of the cloud of it and taking a seat again. Meanwhile, the mist was flowing up towards Deva now, and if she didn't have a way to get out of the quicksand things may end up going poorly very soon. Cyliarra had seen the way that Deva didn't play by the rules her opponents laid out, something that was very smart. However, she had accounted for that when making her plans against Deva, not just planning for how to deal with her offense, but also creating counter plans against a few methods she had predicted. She had considered a few ways that Deva would be able to break their rules. Meanwhile those thoughts about Cyliarra would grow stronger... she kept so much of her body hidden under that cloak. What kind of beautiful elven body was hidden underneath that cloak? What canvas of dominance was there to praise and worship with her mouth and body? These thoughts would plague her as the cloud of mist started to move up to her, the black mist trying to get to her now that her legs were partially trapped.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Athayla would smirk as she saw Andra faltering under her fearful aura and enticing and comforting stare. Her power worked wonders, especially on those that were already afraid of something she could capitalize on. And it was clear that the angel was already both afraid of and attracted to vampires, something that would work to her advantage even when she made it clear to the angel that she wasn't a vampire. Andra would know that she didn't want to cower... but the more she found herself in the gaze of this snake it seemed like the best option. It seemed safe, comforting, and at the same time erotic... Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to be held in this powerful snake's coils, pumped full of venom that helped her feel good... And the feelings of comfort would flow into her more as she looked into those eyes. Every time it seemed as though the fear was going to completely overwhelm the feelings of awe and arousal, those eyes would offer her a haven of safety, promising her that things would be ok so long as she didn't anger this predator.

The snake woman would breathe safely when she had made it past the thousands of different stakes that were flying at her. Honestly, had she been hit by that attack, the stakes would've driven through her and at least legitimately injured her. She was still vulnerable to regular attacks, so something like a wooden stake would be effective against her even though she wasn't a vampire. She could heal a lot better than the average person, but the attacks would still hurt her and could've put her out of commission, something that would take a good few years of healing to get over. Either way, she would coil up around Andra, holding her tight, keeping her held tightly in that warm grasp. Though she would purposely leave enough room for the angel to struggle and writhe, just enough to push against the coils holding her, just enough to feel that there wasn't any way she was going to struggle out of that. But that fact would actually make her feel... comfort. There was no way that she would be getting out of this grip, so there was no reason to worry herself about that. And looking into those eyes, it all worked together to give her comfort now that she was trapped in the woman's thrall.

Athayla would hold her close, and stare her directly in the eyes, bringing those pools of beauty closer to her face. "LIsssssssten darling. I promisssse you that I am not a vampire. I am a ssssserpent. You are mine, but I don't plan to pull the blood and life force from you. I value my prey far more than that... I want to add venom and pleasure to you... I don't plan to hurt you." She promised the angel, holding her close and making sure not to break eye contact, keeping their faces close, her forked tongue nearly touching the angel's face. Her hand would reach out and caress her face a little bit more as the venom started to properly course through her. She saw the relaxing effects flowing through her, helping her to calm down and not worry about the snake being a vampire, only enhancing the relaxing and comforting ability of her eyes. Those deep eyes that drained all of her fears and thoughts away slowly, giving her a soothing sensation of knowing that this predator had no intention of hurting her. This predator had no plans on killing her, no plans of harming her so long as she submitted to the mighty predator. And that thought was accompanied with arousal, it wasn't the worst thing to be able to pleasure this wonderful. Her body was heating up, she could feel those throbbing snake shafts against her thigh. "You want more?" She looked at her and smiled lovingly, enjoying the way that she asked for more of that venom coursing through her veins. "That's a good girl... I'm happy to oblige." Athayla would compliment, genuinely good to see that the angel had calmed.

Once again she would sink her teeth into Andra's neck, and the angel would feel the venom pumping into her even more, filling her bloodstream rather than taking away from it, the venom coursing through you more and more. Her venom filling her, coursing through her and calming her down further. Yet at the same time it would start to build a heat deep within her body, focusing at her sex as perverted thoughts filled her mind. Images of those throbbing snake cocks filling her, images of her knelt between them pleasuring them with her mouth, thoughts of being in a skimpy outfit and dancing for her aroused Mistress, all of these images and ideas would flow into her mind with the venom. "Good girl... That'ssssss it... Just let these feelingsssss fill you with bliss. I want to keep you, to hold you as my wonderful little slave. Keeping you safe in my coils from any of those vampires... Filling you with my venom and my love... Getting more and more pleasure and bliss every day..." Then she would loosen up just a little, shifting her body around and twirling around her more and more, moving so that those two throbbing cocks were right in front of her face. They would look so beautiful right in front of her, and the venom coursing through her would be giving her so many of those arousing thoughts. She would feel the venom pumping through her, giving her the urge to move her head forward and suckle on those throbbing, beautiful cocks...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I did not intend of using your relationship against you.. however, the fact that you freed one another for a fair fight.. I can use that." Deva corrected, with a slight chuckle. Everyone kept preparing and scheming against her, when would people realize that those schemes were her weapons? If they just went at Deva without a plan, without any assumptions, she'd propably struggle far more. She struggled against Valerie's direct, unbaggaged fighting style already. She also struggled against the first, who just overwhelmed without strategizing. Her opponents always assumed that they had to outsmart Deva, rather than just trust in their own abilities to the fullest... even Valerie did it, right now. And Deva won when people tried outsmarting her too much. Although.. the Angel felt a certain fear, right now.. with her shadow gone, it felt.. as if a load had been taken off of her shoulders, yes, but it also felt.. she felt exposed.. vunerable, for the first time in centuries.. luckily, there were two kind, strong mistresses vying to protect her.. but first, she'd need their help protecting them.

"The process by which you store stories deals damage, which means your tome cannot use it anymore, that's what matters right now. If it dealt no damage, there'd be none trapped in the nowhere... even if you now found a way to reinclude them." Was pushing Cyliarra really the right thing to do, right now? She questioned inwardly.. yes.. she had to keep pushing her... weaken her more and more, ever so slightly.. she was convinced that defeating Cyliarra, or even sufficiently weakening her, would lure the true danger forth, likely in an attempt to posess Deva, who after all, was now slowly becoming the less restricted, more powerful tome user. Who arguably held a key to break the rules she had imposed again. It was what Deva would do, if she wanted to restore her power, anyway.

"Will you also know when -I- am defeated?" Deva purred, giving the hot amazoness a cute wink, whilest also testing her teasingly. She kind of wanted to dress the amazoness up in a majestic looking armor, hide her might behind a veneer of sociality, only to see her shatter the same at a whim...

Most of Deva's dress was torn rather easily.. considering the kind of magic she wielded, anyway.. perhaps she liked being exposed...
No. Deva just considered her nudity insignificant.. many had seen her nude.. plus it might distract her opponents. She had not realized the purpose was to expose her to more of the mist, but she'd still let it happen.. if she could not guess the acts of her enemies, she could just let them do what they wanted to do, and learn more from that.. so Cyliarra tried to maximize Deva's exposure to the goo... Which was useful knowledge for one simple reason: There was no need to do it, if Cyliarra had all the time in the world.
Either this ability had some sort of time limit, or it had another weakness, that Deva could figure out, given enough time. One weakness was fairly obvious.. whilest it made Cyliarra harder to attack, it also made it harder for her to attack or use items besides the goo, and Cyliarra's defensive focus already made it hard for her to deal significant damage to Deva, which meant she had time to analyze this more throughoutly.. as long as she could handle the dark mist. The tingling of the mist on her skin was nice and distracting, but nothing she couldn't deal with, for starters. Which was good, because Deva had only a few trump cards left, and she needed to conserve Stamina to face Valerie. And more importantly...

The caress of her thick cock was something Deva was.. less used to. She gasped as she was rather sure there was a sensation of having it sucked, which.. to be quite honest, felt rather amazing. She was female, she'd been born female, but she'd experimented, obviously, with the kind of magic she had, with her wife.. and that was just an amazing feeling one struggled to get enough of. Her annoying, traitorous cock felt as if it was just pushing forwards all on it's own, threatening to tug the angel along with it...
This was rather distracting. Deva prefered she was doing the distractions.. even if this one felt rather.. enticing.
She had to focus.. and not on breathing, although she liked talking and talking required breathing.. tricky.. She had to analyze what exactly this mist-substance was to come up with an apropriate counter-measure.. an attack with living material like this also made it hard to use her healing abilities.. that would just heal the dark goo as well, if she didn't watch out. It occured to her that she might have misunderstood.. she had thought Cyliarra was using Mortema's goo from the monstergirl world, but going by her description....
Deva took a shallow breath as she steadied herself. It was an odd sensation, to feel the corruption, tugging at her desires. A sensation that did not help calm her twitching shaft one bit.

A common person would have likely already fallen prey to this mist. But Deva was not a common person, and distracting herself, helped distract her mind as well. "Oh she has precision control then? Good to know.." Deva mused towards Valerie's response.. another important bit of information, although also a worst case for the goo, this was a rather powerful thing, wasn't it?
.. then she huffed ever so slightly, realizing that the amazon had been teasing her.. she had seemed so genuine! Deva had wondered what kind of power allowed such precision control at such a small energy expenditure...
She nodded to Valerie, secretly relieved that the amazoness was also interested in female her... that was something she could focus on, for the time being, to struggle against the waves of corruptive arousal, even whilest a hint of precum splurted from the tip of her teased cock. Well, of course the Wolf-queen deserved a nice pussy to fuck and.. of course Deva's cock was not quite as impressive... that made her tingle with feminine desire briefly..

"Huh?" Deva tilted her head when Valerie alerted her gooey ally. Her plan of using the two against one another in this way had been anticipated? Deva's reaction to that might suprise others.. as she smiled. It brought genuine joy to her face to be suprised and outwitted.. it proved that she was not just.. alone...
"Let me guess, the floor isn't trapped but rather the part you sit on is warded?" She theorized, based on how Cyliarra's powers worked.. this would be interesting. Was this another trap or more of the mist? Deva hoped it was another trap, secretly.. she'd figure out the mists weakspot soon enough. If they didn't keep her on her toes, this was no challenge after all.

"Oh ok it wasn't warded, you just trusted in your superior physical abilities, that makes sense." Deva chuckled, peeking at the quicksand now, wiggling her little toe to measure it's exact buyoancy and density, whilest pretending to flail helplessly, dipping a wing-tip into it to collect a bit of it in her finger and test it's consistency..
this was such fun! As was watching Valerie's athletic body twist and bend and jump up close...

Deva gasped ever so slightly as the mist was back upon her, hesitating,.. wondering.. just what would Cyliarra look like beneath her dress? Feminine, no doubt.. voluptous? She felt like.. a dark elf, she'd seen some of those, although darker than this one. She propably had nice, soft breasts to relax against and suckle on... Would she have a nice, soft, warm welcoming pussy for Devas hard and insistantly throbbing cock? Would she have a thick, heavy cock of her own for Deva to worship?
She really shouldn't get distracted by such thoughts though.. already she felt the dark mist tingling back at the tip of her shaft... then again, she also had to come up with a plan... to deal wit Cyliarra.. and more.
Oooh.. she wanted that dark mist to suck on her cock and resonate it's corruption with what had already created the thick organ in the first place.. she also remembered that haughty elf.. yes she had saved her, but had that really -helped?- Perhaps she should let...

She shook her head, before looking at her guisarme. "Well, this isn't working..
You know.. the problem for both of us is that we focus on defensive methods, so our actual offensive powers are not that high. You make up for that with your items and a strategical approach, I with shadow abilities, my quick thinking and Ius Victoria.. but I used up my shadow-control and this form does negate my guisarme rather effectively so..."
She chuckled, and drammatically tossed Ius Victoria away, even whilest the mist was upon her again. Of course her toss looked like a random act, her discarding her weapon, knowing it wouldn't help and that no other but those that defeated her could take it.. but she also intentionally had it cut a wall.
"The best way of defeating such a swarm of split up corruptive life-force is aggressive fire magic or perhaps death magic.. none of which I have the least affinity for." She stated, trying to focus through her arousing fantasies of rubbing Cyliarra's toes as a lustful, fallen angel, licking up her feet, up her legs and then towards...

"But where there's a will, there's a way, eh?" She chuckled, pushing a hand into her torn dress' poket.. a poket of holding, now where was it... the last use of her Storm Orb, for a special occasion.. she'd almost forgotten about it, but special occasions and all that. She was no good with water, or fire, or earth, or ice or magma or any of those subtypes, but, as another Aeva had shown long ago, Deva had some potential for wind-magic.. and well, if Cyliarra used her more powerful treasures.. there was scantly a better place and time to use this. The blue crystal orb had the ability to imbue Deva with the 9th Grade spell Storm Avatar for a brief time.. and if Cyliarra's new form was resilient to ALL elemental attacks, she'd not have bothered to steal Deva's shadows and used it right away, so likely, a destructive enough blast of lightning or thunder..

Although it was a little hard, focusing on using the orb whilest also fantasizing about Cyliarra's dress clad, yet form fitting figure and Deva's traitorous cock kept throbbing with lustful insistance. She'd found the sollution to the mist-problem, a relic of her own past, it was safely in her hand, snuck in subtly enough to barely draw attention and ready to be unleashed, so why not test this mist a little more, lure Cyliarra in, to blast her with enough force to weaken her, force her to use up her tome a little more and try another offense or be defeated, right now?
Yes.. if she struck the mist now, the damage would be low to moderate. if it was all around her when she unleashed storm-avatar, it'd deal a serious enough blow to weaken Cyliara.. Deva just had to commit to the minor gambit of struggling in the quicksand whilest the mist came over her, much to the arousal of her soft, brunette body, a hint of sweat and dark mist glistening upon her smooth, almost unnaturally white skin, her cock standing at full attention, thick and hungry, her eyes having that same intense, blue glow to them even as she raised a hand, as if to defend herself from the mists onslaught...

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meanwhile, Andra was struggling less.. and losing more.
Although, if you'd asked her, she would not be so sure of that, even as her multitudes of wooden stakes clattered to the ground around the two and the snakes, slowly wittling away into nothingness again.
Andra was likely not the ideal choice for this opponent.. Maya would have overcome her fears, or at least pretend to long enough to keep up a fight, Uvi would have propably just made the snake feel horrible in the end and Dura might have actually struggled to a victory if forced to go all out in her fear. Andra.. Andra was shivering, staring at those eyes for comfort, even as her own eyes grew heavy...

Andra definitly did not want to anger the predator and have it drain her lifeforce and hurt her... although the serpent-vampire promised otherwise. She was feeling kind of drowsy with the venom and those eyes.. and the snakes scales were quite comfortable.. she kind of wanted to rest upon them.. but she also wanted to keep looking into those nice eyes too.
If she was safe as long as she obeyed the predator,.. perhaps she should try doing that, she reasoned.

Still, slightly, Andra whimpered and tensed when she felt the snake bite into her neck, almost instinctually exposed.. though she moaned in a mixture of confusion and aroused suprise as she felt more of the snakes poison pour into her.. filling her with heat and soothing relaxing feelings that made her rub up against those entrapping coils.. and those throbbing shafts, her warm, soft skin against dark scales..
Andra gasped, and nodded along, mumbling something aroused but unintelligable sounding at Athayla's encouragement, looking at those dark eyes with widened pupils before admitting.. "Y.. yes.. safe from the vampires..." her desire, shifting as the coils curled around her, her eyes falling upon those serpentine shafts.. or rather, it was that they joined the frame of her field of view, the angels eyes never leaving the serpents soothing gaze.. it was like she was simming into them... drowning in them and their pleasure.. and she was dancing, in a skimpy outfit.. not really things she did usually.. and she was licking at those cocks.. not a thing she normally did either.. yet here, there were the slender, purple cocks of the snake. She liked being called a good girl and filled with the snakes venom.. perhaps she should show her gratitude and please the mighty predator?

She exhaled heavily and, with a relaxed smile, extended her tongue, leaning forward, before licking along the purple length of the winding snake hemi-penis, gasping, taking in the taste of one, whilest her cheek nuzzled against the other, suckling on the tip of one, slowly taking more of it into her mouth and shily exploring the taste, for now, submitting to the venom coursing through her, even as Andra's legs rubbed together ever so slightly, her body responding to the heat building within her as well as her capture turned more.. sensual.

Suddenly, Andra embraced the snake-woman by the midriff and upper tail, holding onto her.. and whimpering ever so slightly into her embrace.. it was so scary without the predator.. without her predator. If she just pleased her like she had seen, her predator would be happy and never hurt or drain her, right? They all wanted to hurt little Andra and she didn't want that but her predator was strong and would keep her safe, right? Right??

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Did you really expect the Second to only have control over gravity and teleportation?" Abbadon would chuckle, as those powers would not be enough to defeat the kinds that she had been up against. Even Valerie before she had started training for Deva would be able to handle an opponent that only could teleport and shift gravity. "Green is not speed... No it's something more familiar to you, Dura. Green is time. Were it not for the fact that you can control time yourself, I'd be slowing you down in the same way that you did to me..." She commented. Though why would she just be telling the angel what her powers were? It felt like it was simple overconfidence, but from what Dura had heard about the other ranked opponents, overconfidence should have been her downfall against the smarter opponents that filled out Cyliarra's ranks. That being said, Abbadon wouldn't even acknowledge the question of whether or not she HAD to slowly empower the glyphs, smart enough to know she wasn't meant to give up that kind of information, even when she was gloating and trying to gain some more information from Dura.

"This cut is not a question of faith. But I will not allow harm to come to an image of my Goddess if I can help it. That is not an attempt to prove anything, but a dedication to protecting even the likeness of the Goddess." She explained calmly, her breathing starting to level out now that she wasn't in such a rush to defend the statue. Her faith was unshaking, not even able to think of her own faith as anything but absolute.

"The First... That pathetic, sniveling traitor... You should know that the way her suit worked was different. She upgraded her suit to deal with whatever had defeated her previously. The reason I tell you this is because, simply put, I had beaten the First multiple times. It took her a dozen losses to finally adapt her suit to my power. Think of that before you use her as your example..." Her expression had hardened at the mention of the First. While she didn't like those fighting her Goddess, it infuriated her even more to think of those traitors. She could forgive ignorance, she could forgive not initially realizing the divinity of the Goddess... But when you join with her, when you swear loyalty to the Goddess for the purpose of betraying her, that disgusted Abbadon more than anything.

Abbadon would stumble a bit after being hit by that spear, looking confused for a moment before listening to Dura. "You make your own luck, Dura. Luck does not exist within my world... And I guarantee you that if I so wished I could throw off this power you've afflicted me with..." She would lie, at least for now. The unfortunate thing was that while her power was building up, she was still vulnerable to these kinds of powers. And while she was controlling time, that didn't mean she could just remove the extra time added to her. Thankfully, so long as this fight kept going she wouldn't have to worry about the powers her opponent had. "I must admit that you're impressive. The power that you have is not actually simple for me to overcome. Were you to fight any other agent, you would be victorious. In fact, as it stands you still have a chance of defeating me... Continue trying, this is enjoyable." Though despite the way that Dura had slowed down the chanting choir in her head, it would start to pick up a little, the glyphs managing to speed her up just a little, glowing and expending energy so that Dura could actually hear the chanting of praises to Cyliarra, the words of beauty that had infected her mind after contact with the angel. It was a more beautiful song than anything that she had ever heard before, a song that would seem to outdo even the most talented bards across the universe. However, she could still keep it at bay, the song staying slowed down and held back by Dura's own magic, the glyphs only managing to get her to at least hear it, giving the song just a little bit of time to act...

Her eyes would widen however when she saw the daggers flying at her, frowning as she realized that she couldn't dodge. For if she were to dodge, the daggers would damage the statue behind her, something that she would sooner die than allow. But just as quickly she would regain her composure, looking at Dura with a confident expression. "As I said... You make your own luck." And with that, the glyphs around the room would glow intensely, gravity pulling the daggers strongly, some clattering against the floor, others flying off course from the gravity force, others just slowing down enough for the angel to catch them and knock them away, moving incredibly fast to be able to knock them away. She would catch a few and throw them to the ground, knocking others away from her, ensuring that not even the slightest scratch ended up on the statue. "Hmph... Daggers? Is this the best you have? Imagine if I was even wearing armor, or something as simple as thick books under my clothing... Throwing items at me isn't eno-ghhkk..." She would be cut off by the knife in her chest, looking down in shock, the angel appearing with that dagger driven into her. And she could hear those words, a proper fatal blow struck into her like that. It took her a moment, her mind taking half a second to catch up to what was even going on now that she was suddenly in searing pain, her heart stabbed and her life force itself shattering slightly. But when Dura attempted to put the angel into stasis it... wouldn't work? Abbadon would look up at Dura quickly, staring Dura directly in the eyes as her glyphs and eyes would change to yellow now. Blood poured out from the wound, and it was clear from even her expression that the Second was in intense pain from the knife, and yet rather than twisting in panic or defeat, her eyes suddenly took on a determined look...

and she'd start to pull it out. Her expression showed just how painful it was for her to do that, slowly pulling the weapon out from her... She would keep pulling, staring at Dura the whole time, but by now she should have already died... "Ggghhhkkk... I... AM NOT... ALLOWED... TO DIE... YET! I... WILL... NOT... FAIL... MY... GHHHAAAA... GODDESS!" She shouted, the glyphs all around the room lighting up bright yellow as she kept dragging the weapon out of her. And with one last strong pull, she'd get it out, the weapon still coated in her own blood and her wound still dripping. "You... haaaahh... You nearly... Auuughh... Killed me..." She admitted, her stance shaky as she seemed barely able to stand due to the pain and blood loss... "But my power... These glyphs... Each color is an aspect of this world falling into my control... Space... Gravity... Time... All mine to manipulate... Augh... And now... LIFE!" This power was something she loathed explaining, but Dura had earned that from her, the angel had pushed her to the brink. Had her glyphs not advanced, she'd have been dead. Her entire life she had been devoted to something, and had been so intensely devoted that this level of power had become hers. Yet she had lost to her Goddess on account of two things... Her Goddess' Tome allowed her to see through her power and therefore plan around it accordingly, and because her Goddess' Tome had a stronger control over Stories, it worked outside of all the things that she could wrest control over... But now, now she was pushed to her limit with this wound gaping in her chest.

And if Dura could see the angel's life force, she'd see all the cracks and shattered areas were being sealed up by yellow energy, at the same time the wound from the knife was slowly healing through a yellow glow, though that energy was not her own magic, not entirely... The yellow force sealing her wounds was the magic her own devotion had granted her. However, at the same time Dura would see that her attack had still left a lasting effect on the angel. As Abbadon's black wings were burning, they were blazing in a deep fire, turning to ash as the fire spread through them to the bone, and even then the fire consumed the bone of her wings, turning them to dust. The color in her hair seemed to leave, turning it a deep silver while that same fire that had engulfed her wings spread to her black dress, burning it up almost instantly, leaving the woman looking very different from before, and completely naked.

With her transformation complete, she would fall to the ground, her body completely exposed, but also healed up properly now. She forced herself to her feet and seemed far more on guard as she looked at Dura. "You are the Third to force me into this form... The others being my Goddess and the First" With her wings gone, she had no way to fly, but at the same time her glyphs still stood around the room, and her eyes were that same deep yellow. "Haah... Goddess... I know you can defeat this threat... This angel would fall to you... But I see now that it would be an actual battle for you... And so I will defeat her first. I will use all that I am to stop her from reaching you... I will stand victorious... or hold her long enough for you to be victorious over Deva..." Her voice had an even strong religious fervor to it now, an aura glowing around her as she looked at Dura. And her expression read that she took this battle even more seriously than she had before. She wanted Dura defeated now, and wanted to be the one to ensure that happened. Though still, she had no plans of killing the time thief, that was a direct order from her Goddess after all, not to kill.

Internally she also breathed a sigh of relief... Had she died there, her entire plan would've fallen apart. The spell that had been building would have crumbled along with her, and Dura would have been victorious in a way that few others had been. A few seconds faster... which was an odd way to think of it considering the both of them controlled time in some form, and she'd have been dead. But now her spell was still weaving, and she very quickly considered the situation. Against a different opponent she would have used time control to defeat them, but Dura had a mastery of that as well, so her greatest offensive weapon was lost to her. Her time manipulation, even at full force, seemed to only barely affect the angel. Gravity was powerful, but without her wings she'd actually have more trouble dealing with the shifting gravity. When keeping herself in the air, the gravity shifts didn't affect her position, allowing her to move her opponents without giving up her angel. At the same time, Dura still had wings, so the gravity shift might actually help her. The power of Life was a one way street. She could heal others by giving them more life force, but she could not take it away, meaning the only thing it could do was heal Dura. So it fell upon her power of Space, her ability to use those glyphs to determine her exact spot in space...

With that in mind, she'd disappear once again, a hand reaching down from above Dura to grab her head, the choir of voices growing even louder as Abbadon fell to the ground from above Dura, but before she could land, she'd disappear again, and appear crouched behind Dura, trying to grab her leg and trip her. Then she'd disappear again, returning to her original spot, breathing heavily now that she had lost her angelic wings and power, making it a bit tougher to consistently teleport again and again in such short bursts, but just as she would give her life, she would exhaust herself and her body to near nothingness to achieve victory for her Mistress...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Valerie would chuckle a bit when Deva asked if she'd know when the angel was defeated, seeming to think just a little bit. "Having seen you in action, I don't think that I would ever truly know when you're defeated... Heh... You've got a funny way of winning even more right when it looks like you've lost." She complimented, having been legitimately impressed with Deva on multiple occasions now. It was part of why she had warned every agent she could to watch out for what Deva would be able to do. You could never be completely sure of your victory, you had to at least be able to react to a sudden change.

While she wouldn't be able to see Cyliarra doing it, Deva would see Valerie taking the time to admire her revealed body. Even though Valerie would prefer a pussy, she had to admit that Deva pulled off the look really well. Her smooth skin, her beautiful breasts, and that look that was a perfect combination of sexy, intelligent, and just the right amount of cute. All of it worked together to make the angel look even more attractive to the two Mistresses. In fact, Deva would be able to almost feel Cyliarra's eyes on her, as though the elf woman was admiring her body as well from within the mist.

As Deva gave in to the sensation of having her cock sucked by the mist, those lips would feel just a little bit more tangible. As though giving in to the corruption made the sucking feel all the more real. She could just barely make out the tongue now as she was being sucked, the sensation of a tongue sliding up and down the length would flow over her just a little bit. She could feel the mist then move up and suckle on the tip just a little bit, the feelings becoming more and more clear the more that she gave in to the corruption. The more that the dark power of the mist overwhelmed her, the more real the pleasure and sensations would feel. It would be clear within moments that Deva's cock desperately wanted to take in as much of that dark corruption as possible, wanting to breathe it in, wanting to be coated in it, wanting to take it into her as much as possible. It wanted desperately to submit to Cyliarra, and those desires and feelings would shoot to Deva's mind as well, trying to make her just give in to the wonderful pleasure that the elf Mistress promised. If it felt this good, it couldn't be too bad to just give in and enjoy it. Cyliarra was beautiful, smart, wonderful, dominant, loving, caring, corruptive, and sexy all in one, maybe it would be a good idea to just give in to these feelings and serve her. To just be her eagerly corrupted pet, throbbing cock always ready for reward from her Mistress. She could imagine herself completely naked, prostrated before her dark and beautiful Mistress, being granted happiness and pleasure whenever her Mistress saw fit, corrupting others and filling them with this same pleasure all for the sake of her Mistress... The longer that she stayed within that mist, the more these fantasies would fill her mind and try to distract her from resisting this incredible pleasure.

Valerie would once again chuckle to herself when she saw Deva buy into her little teasing. "You're cute when you pout." She would compliment, smirking a little bit. Valerie was confident, dominant, and bestial, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a bit of fun. Besides, until it was her turn to fight, the best she could do is make jokes and observe, seeing how Deva handled the strategies that Cyliarra had arranged in advance.

The floor had a thick consistency, enough to sink into, but slowly, actually just a little bit slower than quicksand. The quicksand floor would keep pulling her in slowly, currently just covering up to her ankle. It wouldn't stick to her win too much, but she'd be able to test it with her fingers, just a bit thicker than actual quicksand, but otherwise just like it. The major difference was that it was read, and felt more like a soft carpet than actual sand. Like it was still the carpet that was pulling her in, just that the consistency of it had altered enough to pull her down and for her to keep sinking into it as the mist moved on her.

Also, as she sank in just a little bit further, she'd feel something wet and slimy grip onto her feet. She felt something warm covering her feet, sliding against them, wet and a bit fleshy, but because it was beneath the quicksand she wouldn't be able to see what it was that was gripping her. The mist would quickly return to sucking her cock, sliding around her body and teasing her, caressing her skin while the mist focused a bit more on the rod between her legs. At the same time, those fantasies would become just a little more real. Deva could see Cyliarra, perfect and smooth skin, large and beautiful breasts that she could rest her head on when she was a good pet, being cared for by her corruptive Mistress even with all the lewd things that the two of them would do. She could imagine being held lovingly in her Mistress' arms, but at the same time her Mistress would be stroking her cock, smiling at her with a mixture of lust and care, dark corruption filling her at the same time that her Mistress gave her love. Then she'd remember that haughty elf... the way that elf insulted her and her Mistress... Already she could see herself rushing that elf, ripping her clothes free and vigorously fucking her, her resistance giving way to passionate moans as Deva's corrupted cum soaked into her, turning that elf darker and darker, correcting her for insulting her Mistress, teaching that arrogant elf her place like a good corrupted pet. Then she could just picture her Mistress' smiling face, the pride Cyliarra had in her corrupted slut pet, watching her enslave the elf, corrupting her very soul so that she served Mistress. She could see herself as the most treasured pet of Mistress, always by her side, always given attention and corruption, pleasure and care, always at the ready to corrupt anyone for Mistress... All of it seemed so beautiful in Deva's head, and it would only be reinforced by the increased pleasure between her legs, the mist sucking her off even faster, feeling more real by the moment.

Just as before, Cyliarra wouldn't answer the angel as she described the conflict between them. Besides, the pleasure and corruption that she was giving the angel was enough communication to get her point across. The fantasies that she knew would be building in Deva's head were all she needed, she would talk when the need arised, and right now she had no reason to speak. Though internally she did admit that Deva was right, the two of them were inherently defensive fighters, and so when they clashed it wasn't a fast battle, as they both augmented their own offense through other means. Valerie would actually raise and eyebrow as she noticed Deva's Ius Victoria cut the wall, small movements like that not slipping past her on the battlefield. But... this wasn't her fight, and so she wouldn't even mention seeing that cut, whether Cyliarra saw it or not, Valerie would remain silent.

Deva would feel surges of pleasure and approval running through her when she thought about waiting on using her crystal orb... It was smarter to wait and see... not use it yet until the right time. It was better to not use it, better to think about the right moment and get more of the mist into her. She shouldn't be so hasty to use that orb, it would be smarter to wait and see. The sucking would get even faster when she thought to wait, more of the mist coalescing around her and encouraging her to wait for the right moment. Her cock would throb eagerly at both the sucking, and the idea of waiting. It was good not to just attack Cyliarra, she had to wait for the right moment. And now couldn't be the right moment, not yet... not while she was feeling all this pleasure. Suddenly she'd feel the mist gathering around her breasts a little more, sliding against her nipples like a warm tongue circling around them, moving in perfect time with the mist that was fucking her cock. It felt so wonderful, it all gathered around her, growing thicker in her most sensitive spots to pleasure her. She could feel the mist at her balls as well, pulling and suckling on them gently, encouraging the production of that corruptive cum she knew the mist wanted. It all caused pleasure and feelings of subservient to flow through her body, tingling and making her shiver with pleasure while she slowly sank further into the quicksand. It was just below her knees now, and that warm, wet feeling was coating more of her legs. Any part of her that disappeared below the quicksand proper would be covered in that warm and wet feeling, but that would be hard to focus on because she was busy being sucked off by this wonderful corruption. That corruption that flowed within her and helped twist her to this wonderful pleasure and contentment. All she had to do was wait and enjoy it... enjoy it while it filled her body and soul... Was it the right time to use the crystal now? It didn't feel like the right time, maybe she should wait until even more of that mist surrounded her... She had to make sure that this attack was successful, didn't she? So maybe it was best to just allow more and more of that mist to surround and pleasure her while those wonderful... incredible... exciting... erotic fantasies filled her mind.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Pff.. that is not time magic, that's dabbling." Dura had spent decades learning time magic to her level of mastery. Those simply using it to speed themselfs up or others down .. well, yes, it worked, but only in the way that you stabbed your sword into fleshy bits to call yourself a warrior. She, was a blademaster of the highest degree as far as time was concerned.

"I don't quite understand why you are this opposed to Deva however, after all, without her the rebellion would have not been revealed, certainly not this early, certainly not even in time.." Dura mused, perhaps slightly misjudging Abaddon.

"I think you lie about being able to throw off my power.. It isn't exactly like magic,.. it's time itself." Dura mused.. if the second had some strange ability to break through the causality set up by Dura that would take enormous effort.. or a vunerability of her own.
"Actually, going by the data gathered, I would likely struggle against the first, the third, and the fourth, as well as potentially the Tenth and Sixth. Granted, with some of these it would be a stalemate, the fourth I could likely just not deal any lasting damage to, for example." She volunteered, which might strike the second as odd at this point.. Dura had not been this talkative before.. indeed, she was trying her best to gather and refocus her abilities... this angel was a real problem to deal with.. and what Abaddon had said about Dura and the other agents? It was just as true for the Aeva.. Only Ayven had a chance to keep up with that speed.. even then. Perhaps the goddess would have a plan, but once the green glyphs had become involved, Dura had realized how serious her opponent was.. even through her temporal lock she could hear some of the angels silly chanting too.... luckily, Dura knew another, quite beautiful bard and the idea of Uvi's memory lessening compared to this drove her into a cold determination to resist the songs effects.. for now.

For enough time for Dura to strike her fatal blow.
Although...
"Too faithful to die.. why am I not suprised.. but actually, the dagger holds your bloodvessels closed, somewhat. Pulling it out will cut your time down even more.. It is hard to revive powerful beings so..." Dura raised her brows at the explanation, looking around at those glyphs worriedly.

"Such power.. should not be possible..." She mused, before raising her brows.

"Fascinating." Dura mused, observing the transformation.. before stumbling back, at Abaddon's renewed assault, stumbling back with the ringing in her head under the angels touch, before stumbling back, falling on her back, and extending a hand, brushing away the blood from her own nose and steadying herself. "It seems the power over life itself can not be used offensively, however.. and.. we both seem to have powers that we can use, at the expense of our own bodies.
I think my theory about the glyphs was correct, but I worry that life was not the last one. What's next.. death? Reality?"
She mused.. this was a real problem. She couldn't use her temporal powers to her full extend, just as Abaddon was limited, she was busy keeping Abaddon under control... both her speed without and the annoying song within. The smartest thing right now was propably to leave this space, but considering the very first runes had been the purple ones, Abaddon most certainly had answers to that.
But worse, what offensive options were left to her? Likely, with the power of life active, using damaging weapons was pointless, and her other approach, to simply take away someones time was meaningless against an eternally young angel.. which this woman likely still was. Plus.. her will force was just too strong to use stasis against her.

"Hmn.. Then again.. this is your place isn't it.. why not have your powers at their maximum at all times?" Dura mused, extending her hands, pointing her index finger forwards, before crossing her arms. If only she could travel away, or statis herself, that'd propably help.. but sadly, she had already used up her stasis.. and she still had an answer... she struggled back up to her feet, her own dress burning and withering away as she needed some place to easily unload the excess time-energy in the room.
"I quite like my faith. My friends. The Twilight Paradise. In a way, you making me feel like I do is diminishing what I feel about all of them. Your absolute loyalty is impressive... I wonder what it'd be like.. if it was for Deva, not The Cloaked One."

Dura mused, pulling forth her hourglass.. She could not win against the second.. this was abundantly clear. Not in the present, anyway.
"I have little idea how old you are or where you are from... but I know what you really look like now.. and I have nothing but time." She mused, lifting her strange hourglass-like device.. and the green runes all over the room shuddered. "Tzk... I can't? Is that because history is too established or is it the Cloaked One's doing.. or your own conviction?" She mused, lowering the hourglass again.

"Hmn.." She suddenly shifted into a defensive posture. "I cannot defeat you with my attacks. I'll have to wait for an opening." She nodded. "No matter the power of your conviction, maintaining these glyphs has to have a price." She determined, before twirling her arms in wave-like motions, focusing on building a slowing area all around her and speeding up herself.. slowing down the ringing in her mind.. and speeding up her perception. By focusing entirely on her defense, she could better deal with the angels attacks, at the cost of giving up her pressure on her.. but Abaddon would have to try harder to attack her.. and Dura, the Time-mage had noticed that there was a certain rythm and pace to the changing of glyphs. She had one more Shatter the Seconds, even if that one would likely deal more than just superficial damage to her body when used so quickly after another, and if her theory was right, there was another color-shift coming soon. Purple. Blue. Green. Yellow... what came next was..

"Come on, Abaddon! Show me the Red-Glyphs already!" She shouted. Even a moments hesitation. A fraction of a moment. A fraction of a fraction.. that was all she needed. A single moment to touch the mighty angel and steal a single moment.. "SHATTER THE SECONDS!"

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Athayla was glad to see the rest of those stakes fall to the ground, as with that she had won. Andra was secure in her grasp, and at this point her powers should have completely taken the pretty little angel. Even with all the fear coming from the snake's presence, staring into those eyes would help her feel safe, like there was nothing to worry about so long as she let herself stay in those warm, comforting, safe eyes. So long as those eyes were there, she wouldn't have to be as afraid, as long as they were there and she obeyed her predator, then she would be safe, and maybe she'd even feel better thanks to the predator. She would chuckle just a little bit when she saw how cloudy Andra's eyes became, that laugh sending a pleasant shiver up and down Andra's spine. It was a sound that told her she had pleased her predator, it was a sound that meant her predator wasn't going to harm her in any way. "Sssssssssuch a good little girl... A nice little piece of prey that can feel safe with me... No one will hurt you when I'm with you... I promise." And those words would send feelings of relief and happiness through the angel, pleasure coursing through her knowing that her predator would always be there to protect her.

Those feelings of comfort in those scales would just keep increasing. It actually felt really nice to be coiled up together with Athayla, warm and comfortable as she just kept staring into those beautiful eyes. With each passing moment she realized that the snake wasn't what was dangerous... the snake kept her safe. It was being away from the snake, away from her predator, that was more frightening. "Trust me, darling... Sssssso long as you're with me, I will never let a vampire mistreat you... You're MINE." She reaffirmed, tightening a little as she said that, her snake body rubbing against Andra's now aroused body, grinding gently between her legs and rubbing against her chest, giving her some stimulation to further reinforce her words. Though she would loosen that tight grip for a little bit, which would actually disappoint Andra, make her feel just a little less secure, but before she could even make a whimper, she'd feel a finger on her lips. "Shhhhhhhh... Don't worry, my ssssssweet little prey... It's alright... I'm just trying to help you get a bit more comfortable..." And with that she would reach in, having created just enough room to pull Andra's clothes off, making sure that there wasn't any fabric left in the way, drinking her beautiful body in for a few moments, as well as noticing the further signs of what vampires had done to her, before tightening right back up. Andra would feel those scales pressed against her entire body now, warm and smooth, allowing her to feel any movement of her body, every bit of tightness, everything as she was pulled in further and further. She was held in close, kept nice and snug as those beautiful fantasies kept filling her brain. Ones of her sleeping soundly, tightened up in Athayla's coils where she would be safe, fantasies of being pumped with all sorts of venom to have even more fun with her predator, and always working to make her predator happy, feeling wonderfully safe in their relationship. She obeyed and pleased her predator, and in turn her predator loved, cared for, and protected her, giving her pleasure and happiness while keeping her nice and safe from anything that might try to harm her.

Athayla would gasp softly when Andra started licking one of those purple shafts, moaning a little as she reached a hand out to gently pet Andra. The angel would be surprised to find those cocks tasted wonderful, the venom coursing through her and somehow making them taste delicious. The intoxicating taste filled her mouth, and a sense of rightness would flow through her, as though this was where she belonged. Even having her cheek nuzzled up to the other cock made her feel safer, like this was a perfect place to be. Andra would taste a little bit of precum on the tip of that cock, the thrill of this hunt having worked her up quite a bit. The sensation of even a drop of that precum would help Andra feel even safer, that was a sign that her predator enjoyed her, that her predator didn't want to hurt her because it felt good. It felt wonderful, to know her predator was pleased and would protect her. And as a further reward, Athayla would coil her body between Andra's legs, feeling the warm arousal and smiling at Andra before starting to grind softly against her pussy, making sure to keep stimulating her, rubbing against her pussy so that she could get pleasure in return.

Suddenly she was embraced by the angel, Athayla's eyes going wide in surprise, and it took her a moment to register what the angel was doing. But when she saw it, she couldn't help how warm her heart became seeing the poor angel this afraid and desperate for protection. Her aura did cause that in a lot of people, but it also amplified those feelings in those that were already scared of certain things. And she could tell that Andra needed protection. Athayla would take a moment before lowering herself just a little so that she could hug the angel back, holding her in her arms and gently running her hand through Andra's hair. "It's okay. It's okay my sweet little prey... You are mine. I will protect you... I am your predator, but I will protect and care for you... I won't let anyone hurt you... You're safe with me. I WILL protect you. I'd never hurt my prey, or let any vampire drain my cute little prey..." She'd say, speaking in a softer voice now to reassure Andra. And the angel would feel a great deal of that fear start to lift a little, feeling warmer and safer in Athayla's arms. She'd feel warm, aroused, relaxed, and safe now that she was with her predator. Those words assuring her that her predator WOULD protect her, and that she would be nice and safe as long as she stayed with Athayla. Once again to reinforce that she'd coil up a bit tighter, letting Andra feel warm, secure, and safe as she was held in those coils. Her predator was here, her wonderful, arousing, powerful, protective predator.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva felt a soft shiver with those strong eyes on her.. and barely resisted the urge to pose sensually.. before realizing.. she only lived once, so .. she stretched one arm above her head, fluffing her wing to -barely- hide her sensual, well equipped body, blue eyes scanning the dark mist as she pondered her next move.. even knowing her, being anticipated like this.. it filled her with a joy that she could not describe to the other two mistresses.. she was.. not alone, with her mind. But that also ment she could unleash the full extend of her powers, right? These two were amazing.. right? They could handle her, all of her, except a single spell she'd have to keep in reserve for.. the real problem.

Although, right now the problem was how nice her cock had felt under that suckling attention, the opening of her cock twitching and oozing precum in hungry desire as the thick veins along the length of her shaft pulsated in primal hunger.. Deva had a supreme control over her mind, her will unmatched by most and exceeded by perhaps only the second's fanatical devotion and the firsts pure macheavellian hunger for power.
But that didn't stop her from seeing images of her kneeling before her dark mistress, cock hungry.. ready.. eager.. even a sideglance to Valerie to try and.. distract herself briefly had the wolf-amazoness not as Deva's mistress, but as a fellow, loving slave... Silly Valerie, wanting to be all free... well she was a mistress, not a slave so it made sense..

Deva knew better than to struggle out of the carpet.. wiggling about, without the physical abilities of Valerie, would just get her pulled in further, she suspected.
But perhaps this was a bit of a damned if you did, damned if you didn't situation, as with a soft "Mieep?" of something tickling at her foot, she felt there was more to this.. as expected.. hoped for? .. Deva briefly wondered just what this was...
But then the mist was back upon her throbbing shaft.. and she gasped.
Deva wanted to rest her head on those voluptous breasts.. wanted to relax and be loved and petted, like a proper good corruption-pet in loving arms. Her cock twitched under those dark teasings and at the idea of corrupting the annoying elf.. she should have done that in the first place.. but.. she always wanted to help the helpless..

Deva moaned out under the mist, thrusting into it, intot the semi-solid mouth suckling on her, imagining her mistress stroking her..
"Ohmnn.. yess.. aaah.." She moaned out, as she felt that suckling and licking speed up, whilest planning her next move, fingers gripping tight upon the small, blue sphere. Precum glistened on her cock and dripped into the mist, to the quicksand ground, if not stopped, whilest Deva moaned, and writhed.. blinking as she felt a dark tongue.. no.. two on her already hard and sensitive nipples as well...
The feeling on her cock was amazing.. the slow, sensual suckling added to her balls and tugging on them was amazing.. already she was quite well equipped and virile, her organ designed by Cyliarra for her lewd pleasure, but pleasing it just encouraged the angels helpless twitching shaft further.. all the while she was sinking into warm, sticky wetness.. and not minding it as much.. she had to.. had to wait for the right moment.. yes.. and whilest her body and her cock and balls and her breasts felt so amazing that wasn't it, was it?
She gulped, and shifted and twitched ever so slightly.

She could fight this.. of course she could. Even if it felt so sensitive, not like this was the first time she had had a cock, or had it teased. But then again, what but more exhaustment would she gain from unleashing her powers too early? Cyliarra couldn't stay in this form forever.. hopefully, so she had to.. wait for the right moment.. yeah.. It wasn't Deva's fault that she was being distracted with the amazing corruptive pleasure flowing into her cock, was it? Her hands formed into little fists and her wings curled in delight under the sensations.
Instinctively Deva pushed out her breasts to the nice, licking sensation, exhaling softly, panting... inhaling the mist indirectly as well, as the dark corruption grew thicker around her... the suckling felt so real now.. real and amazing, it made Deva moan softly, sensually, more of her precum tickled out of her happy, horny shaft... and just what was that warm, wet, sticky quicksand actually? How would it feel if she sank into it up to her heavy balls and ass and throbbing, corruption-hungry shaft? Would the sucking of her cock stop? She certainly didn't want that, right now, not before she hadn't cum properly, at least...

She wanted to fight, yes, but she also wanted to wait, let that dark, suckly mist engulf her as she sunk into the quicksand.. she actually pushed her hand into it for a brief moment now, before pulling it out again, after feeling the wet warmth upon it, checking out if she could discern more as she writhed in plasure...

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Andra prefered not being afraid.. which translated to looking at that snake-like eyes. Andra responded to Athalya's sybillant hiss with a slight squirm of her own, wiggling against, clinging against those serpentine coils, with the angel attempting to partially hide amongst them, by the look of it, whilest she got comfortable, feeling ever so slightly woozy, but pretty happy as it was.

"Y.. yours?" She intonated softly, shifting and clinging warmly to the serpent-queen in feminine arousal, mieeping softly under the tigthening scales. She made a soft whimpering noise when the snake withdrew.. only to strip her, revealing her soft, feminine body, literally angelic curves on a soft, fertile body, albeit marked with the scars of multiple bite-marks.. several in intimate places as well, leaving little doubt as to.. some of Andra's fetishes, as well as fate.

The blonde angel shivered unconsciously when the scales drew tighter against her once more, if in fear or pleasure was hard to estimate. Andra mewled softly under the serpents influence, actually finding and picking up the tip of Athayla's tail, before nuzzling up with it by her side, her leg rubbing up against it, whilest she clung a little to her snake.

The blonde angel extended her tongue to suckle and lick up at the purple shafts, their taste, their juices.. it made her tingle delightfully. She slurped up the bit of precum from one shaft, before going to suckle and attend the other, now feeling the first shaft nuzzle up against her chin. She just had to please those purple shafts and keep her predator happy and the same would keep her safe and not harm her.. it was an easy enough deal for her.. even as she moaned with the tail gliding in between her legs, nuzzling up her soft, warm pussy.. whilest Andra nuzzled up to the serpent's shafts for another long moment, almost more emotionally than sexually.. sure this was a lewd thing as well, but she did it for the comfort of the mighty serpent, leaning up and whimper-huggling tightly to her with the reassurance, before, one hand each still outstretched to stroke along those purple shafts slowly, trusting the snake to hold her tight in her coils, slowly she extended her lips to press a loving kiss on the sweet, lustful predators lips...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Time... Space... Life... Gravity... It all bows before my devotion... My commitment to my Goddess!" Abaddon would say, a serious look overcoming her now that she had seen Dura for the threat that she was. She had gotten so used to outclassing her opponents, especially once she had heard that the First was defeated, she forgot that there were always going to be opponents that could stand against her. But that was okay... it was another test of her faith, and it was one that she was certain she would pass. "It does not matter which of my Goddess' other servants would be enough to stop you... For it WILL be me." With her wings and clothing burned off, she seemed to stand even taller. When threatened like this she fell back on the greatest certainty in her life, and that was her own devotion. It was the source of her strength, both in a literal sense and an emotional sense, something that she would not lose just because her opponent had managed to mortally wound her, and had almost killed her.

Despite how serious she was, the fallen angel would smirk just a bit when Dura stated that her power shouldn't be possible. "I told you... I come from a world where an angel's power is determined by their devotion... The impossible power you see around you is a testament... a prayer... a song of pure devotion to my Goddess! To me... Her very image is sacred and worthy of worship... to be protected... I lead Her armies as a crusader... I do not just GIVE my soul to Her... I acknowledge that it was never mine to give... One can not give someone that which they already own... My life and my existence end on Her whim... There is nothing I will not do for my Goddess." And Dura would feel that the woman was being earnest with every word she spoke. It was as though she were talking to an entirely different species. One that viewed the world in a fundamentally different way to her.

"The powers that I have aren't something I give away freely." Especially now that she had stopped underestimating Dura. She was fine telling her what powers were already active, but anything more would put her at risk. "You are trying to deduce my exact limits, I see... It's impressive to see it. Most would have given up completely once they knew the extent of my power... But you are continuing on against me... You will be an excellent member of my church..." She could forgive the angel for the injury, without question. Her Goddess taught forgiveness of even those that may seem irredeemable, and so Abaddon would try her very best to embody that same idea. A part of her would be a bit happy to see Dura's own clothes burning away as well, glad to be on an even playing field on that at least. "My devotion will not falter... Nor will it change." She could not even conceive of her devotion going to someone else, she knew who her faith was placed in, and was secure in it.

Though she would raise her eyebrow when she saw the green glyphs shaking under Dura's power, surprised that the angel was trying something like that. She wasn't certain what power it was that was keeping Dura from changing her past, but she internally thanked her Goddess for it. Any possible success that she took was thanks to her Goddess after all, and so she would be thankful that her power protected her. "Were you attempting to change my past? To change that who I am devoted to... I will count that as yet another sin, one that will need a bit more of a... punishment."

"Red? Very close..."
Once again she would lock eyes with Dura, her eyes becoming orange as the glyphs would shift to match. Suddenly the ground beneath Dura would disappear, but before she could even fall it would be replaced by a black material that felt softer than the ground before. That chunk of ground would then float up, taking Dura with it as it began moving. "Matter. Molecules... Items... That which takes up space... It is under MY control now." Though once again, she could not just control or unmake Dura or her little slime. She could create more matter, however, and control it in how she wished. Yet another thing that certainly shouldn't be possible considering any laws of physics, but Abaddon seemed able to completely create or unmake matter at will with the glyphs now. But with that she was breathing even heavier than before, these spells being slightly more taxing to her when she didn't have her full angel form.

"Now you may say that me moving you is functionally the same as gravity... But there's more one can do with matter..." As Dura was floating towards Abaddon, black shackles would suddenly appear, holding her arms together. They were considerably tougher than the soft ground she was now floating on. Meanwhile her feet would sink just a little bit into that floating piece of matter, trying to hold Dura into it and make it even more difficult to move. "Not risking things with you at this point... Let's try this from a more long ranged approach..." Such a large amount of control over matter was more powerful than many would think. Abaddon would create a small red sphere in her hand, squeezing it tightly for a moment before it started to glow with magical energy. Then she'd throw it in Dura's direction, the orb turning to liquid as it got near Dura, moving with incredible speeds to flow into her ear, the red, magic infused liquid coursing into her ear and flowing deeper and deeper. Eventually it would reach her brain, and Dura could almost feel the red liquid curling around her brain, before the magic infused in it would start pumping directly into her mind.

The... beautiful... majestic... choir chanting would grow louder, amplifying by quite a bit from the direct shot of magic into her brain. She could hear the wonderful song of praise flowing through her, speaking of the Cloaked One and the angel before her, praising her name, her image, her very existence... The singing was such a perfect pitch, it almost felt like it was reverberating through her body, like the song was taking on a life of its own and moving through her. Every note another beautiful silken thread in a tapestry of praise to Cyliarra, each word causing a slight shiver through Dura's body, and the angel standing nude before her looking more majestic with each passing moment. More and more, Abaddon would look like a beautiful and angelic savior. And that song was growing even more beautiful as it continued chanting deep within her brain. The matter inside her head would seemingly disappear, its job done now that it had delivered the angel's magic deep into Dura's mind.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That devotion is incredibly unfair you know. Others need decades to so throughoutly master even one of those magic-types." Dura complained. Time should be hers to command.. instead, she found herself pushed to even fully contain her opponents temporal manipulation!

"Such devotion is a logical paradox, you know? If there's nothing you wouldn't do, that by definition includes also being less devoted on command. Honestly I'm suprised she didn't defeat you... whoops.. concentration slipped." Dang, Dura had forgotten she wasn't supposed to have met the illusion-fox.. but if the fox could make a realistic enough illusion of the goddess..

"Or what if, hypothetically, your goddess lost and you were told by her Deva is the greater? Would your devotion remain unchanging then?" Dura theorized, before worriedly raising a brow.
"Orange huh. I was really hoping there wasn't another one."

She then raised her brow at the red orb. "Hmnn.. or is there.. yes.. I figure the final is mind itself.
But I wonder if.. ahmn.. you can invoke it over an area as well."

Dura mused, staring at the angel, clearly struggling to maintain both her wits and her sanity in the face of overwhelming power.. finally, Abaddon regained control over the green glyphs as Dura lacked the concentration to maintain her own temporal control anymore.. that had always been her greatest weakness.. luckily, most people she fought took her too serious to bother distracting her, even this angel... she was just too overwhelmingly powerful.

"Then again." Dura mused, slowly growing half see-through. "Why do you think your goddess is the only one that wishes to protect her disciples?
It seems our worlds are quite different.. in mine, it is the amount of worship a deity recieves that determines her strength.
In my world, magic is seperated into nine spheres, with the lowest capable of doing such things as creating a single fiery ray or detecting other magic, middle grades capable of creating great walls of fire or Teleporting ... and what you do, freely manipulating the area around you, is the equivalent of several high grade Wish spells, grade nine, the most powerful magic in existance.. well, to most.
Morphea is Grade ten Illusion and Transmutation magic based spell that turns the first instant of harm inflicted to them into an illusion that everyone but the one affected must first resist. What defines harm? I wondered that myself.. it seems even a minor enough injury, as long as it draws some blood, is enough to qualify. I suspect the spell is this sensitive because it needed to registre the moment harm was done, not the end of it.. the moment the blade pierces your skin, not once it's done cutting you down, you see.
The other problem with it is that purely non-invasive mental attacks seem to circumvent it. I don't know if that is because Deva had not tought of them, was secretly aroused by them, or could not find a way to determine if such a spell was hostile or not... no point having a detect surface thoughts use up such a spell after all.

You seem both powerful and smart, so I guess you already wonder why I tell you all this.. well, let's pretend I encountered some illusion-magic using fox... illusions don't cause harm.. neither do any of your attacks, so what gives?

Heh, it's a little emberassing to admit, but whilest Morphea does not protect me from control, it does protect me from harm inflicted under this control... or to be more clear, when I stab myself.

Simply said, I cannot defeat you. My temporal ability, the truth of it, is called Equilibrium. .. no point not telling you, I cannot defeat you, now or in the future. Then again, you now know I'm buying time with a scripted illusion, but I can still buy myself more time.. whilest my ability is not dangerous to you, it could be to most other agents, so you need to listen on, right?

Anyway. My ability is Equilibrium. Before long into my time studies, I realized that.. well.. time could only be controlled at an enormous expenditure of energy. However, that energy expenditure could be lessened, if you controlled the flow of time in both directions. To slow down something whilest speeding something else up.. it took enormous amounts of mental focus, but the energy expended was decreased to.. nothing at all, not whilest you kept the time-streams synchronized.
This has the side effect of seemingly giving you power without limit, as you aren't using anything up.. although heh.. it's not exactly easy on your mental capacities.. I just can't keep it up against someone of your calibre. Furthermore, I'm not really that good at offensive magic,.. the moment you resisted my stasis field and had your own form of time-control to at least counteract me to a degree, I lost most of my options already. I'm pretty glad you fell for my final timestop decoy trick however.. I doubt you can use that red orb too many times in a day.. and even if you were to try and interfere with Deva's fight now, considering the state you are in, you might end up getting in the way... Deva isn't above taking hostages, at least when not taking hostages would result in worse things happening.. and you are smart enough to know this.

Heh.. I am one to talk. After using Shatter The Seconds so fast in short succession, I am propably in way worse of a state right now. Anyway, the limitt to which I can program this illusion is reaching.. goodbye."

And with that, Dura faded away. She'd prepared two shatter the seconds, but the moment her enemy had used orange, not red next, she'd known her only chance was to retreat, within stopped time no less. Ironic, that whilest it was near impossible to get into this place, it was not as hard to get out.. or perhaps Cyliarra had lowered her defenses for some reason.. she couldn't tell..

The air cracked and shifted, as Dura plopped into view, her little bunny (held up and a little flailing by two ears) released, to rejoin with it's gooey-bouncy herd. Dura meanwhile flexed, smirked at the fox and declared:
"There we go you dumb little fox.. I used the knowledge you gave me and defeated the second. A ha ha ha ha ho!" She made, lifting her hand to her mouth, pinky finger outstretched.
"And you're up next! That should take care of your little clubhouse! Ho ho ho! What are you going to do? Try and turn into your goddess form to enslave me just because I expanded some powers? Oh ho ho ho...!" She laughed again.. ".. ho.. gurhkkk" only to double over, grasping at her chest.. damn it.. her vision was fading already? Had using morphea whilest in stopped time worsened the backlash from her Shattering?

"Haah... haar.. I'm just pretending to be weak, of course.. gnn... you definitly don't have a good chance of getting me if you go all out now!" She mused, coughing into her hand, looking at the redness smeared over it with a brief raise of her eyebrows. Damn it.. she couldn't contain even the Second's strange hymns for much longer.. if the fox didn't try to enslave her quickly, she'd forget all about Deva.. then again, perhaps forgetting her past was for the better.. no.. Not one moment. A strain of white hair apeared within her black as she, dress torn pretty much away, lacked any other place to contain the speeding-slowing of time than her own body. Damn.. she didn't want to die.. she wanted to observe Deva being happy.. as herself.. her duty done.. and then.. relax.. with coconuts.. maybe a goo-bunbun or a few Gurtles as pets, no more duty, no more being called upon to deal with another foolish mrotal struggle...

Dura struggled to stand up. She had to appear strong enough to provoke the fox into changing into her goddes-form and overwrite the seconds control with her own. Fooling around a little and then being set free with a cute fox would be just fine, compared to surrendering to this forced worship of another... but how could she provoke that damned shy fox without intimidating her... she pointed, derisively.

"You know you tail is pretty ugly. I mean, look at that ruffled, scraggly fur and..." Damn it, that was no good, that'd prolly just make her sad. .. no choice then. Dura had to focus her body to move. "Welp... enough talking to the weaklings.. I'm going to charge you and punch you out with my... Timepunch now. And there's not a single thing you can do to stop me. Graaaaah!" She declared, rushing forward, one fist lifted aggressively, as she charged the fox. Although, the ground got in her way, having decided that it would jump up and stop her charge towards the fox-girl for even using the slightest bit of time-magic swirling threateningly around her fist.

And thus, the final of Deva's Aeva fell, defeated by, but refusing to lose to the Second of Cyliarra's agents. Perhaps, ironically, the second could respect this kind of intense devotion, once the Fox told her - Dura never minded defeat or enslavement, but in her own way, she was devoted to her Goddes cause to the end.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Valerie would raise an eyebrow when she saw Deva start to show off even more, but despite that she would smile and take in Deva's sensual movements and poses. She definitely enjoyed looking over the angel, and if Deva was looking she would see what looked like a restrained, primal hunger in the Amazoness' eyes. While that wild nature was deep within her, she was holding it back now... saving it for her turn. Meanwhile, Deva would feel that phantom stare from Cyliarra grow just a little more intense as she started posing, as though she could see the lustful yet loving eyes of the elf as she was drinking in every inch of Deva's body. As though the elf was admiring her bare and beautiful form, and yet at the same time was drinking in the beauty of the corruption that was now filling Deva's body and mind. Almost like a reward, the dark mist would start to suck a little faster, focusing in on her more sensitive spots and moving at a faster pace to reward her pet for showing off. And why shouldn't she show off? Her... Mistress... had given her this wonderful, throbbing cock, it was only right to show it off a little, to be proud of her beautiful body. After all, if her Mistress coveted it so much, then clearly it was something that she was allowed to show off.

Deva could picture it now, sitting nuzzled up to Cyliarra's leg while the elf sat on her throne. Those that didn't understand their place as slaves brought before her to be taught there place. In her fantasies Deva would see Isa brought before Cyliarra's throne. And at first the ice mage was... so confused... not understanding her place. But after taking her, pumping her full of that corruption, Isa was taught her place, moaning and writhing in pleasure, thanking Deva for showing her the right way. She was coated in corruption, pleasure, happiness, and Deva knew that she had given all those wonderful feelings to someone else. This was the true way to help people... help them understand their place and feel the ecstatic pleasure that she was experiencing right now. Countless more scenes would play out, the corrupted angel bathing those that opposed her in her corrupted seed... Helping them in the greatest way, showing them this pleasure. Surges of pleasure and fulfillment as she followed her Mistress' wishes. But the true reward every time was after it was done, Cyliarra lifting her up, cradling her in her arms, a warm and inviting smile down on her as she was held, a hand reaching between Deva's legs to stroke her cock, a reward for her actions, and a loving moment between the mighty elf and her personal, favorite little corrupted pet... These fantasies would feel so wonderful and vivid in Deva's head... They could be hers... All she had to do was sink into that wonderful mist and just allow the pleasure and corruption to wash deep inside her.

She could almost feel herself being held already, resting her head on Cyliarra' soft breasts, gently suckling on them every now and then as the dark Mistress smiled at her and ran her hand through the angel's hair. Her Mistress keeping her cradled, a hand between her legs stroking her cock as a lewd display of love and affection, keeping her nice and safe while pleasuring her at the same time. These fantasies would grow more and more vivid as she took in more of the mist, the corruption filling her with lewd thoughts, but at the same time giving her submissive and warm feelings about her Mistress. Meanwhile, sinking into the quicksand would lead to more of that warm, fleshy, wet feeling across her body, her legs being wrapped in something slimy and strong. But it wasn't unpleasant, feeling almost a little comfortable as it began wrapping around her legs, sliding up her more and more as she sank deeper and deeper into the quicksand floor.

With each passing moment those phantom tongues across her nipples would grow more and more real. Deva could feel the lips wrapped around her cock, sucking and licking at her, moving down to lick and suckle those balls, encouraging even more production of that corrupt cum. Her legs were being massaged, and she was still slowly sinking down into that quicksand. But as she sank down she'd discover another little detail... The black mist that was surrounding her could get into the quicksand, as she could feel the mist sliding across her inner thigh, despite that part of her having already sank below the floor.

At this point there'd be such a large concentration of mist around Deva, and she'd start having a slight coating of black across her skin, the mist still spreading across her and soaking into her skin. It'd fill her lungs, her skin, her body, and it felt like it was flowing through her very blood at this point. Filling her every organ, filling her brain with these lewd feelings and wonderful thoughts of proper submission to her wonderful Mistress. All of it would flow together along with the black mist, causing her cock to feel even more sensitive. And as that precum would start flowing out of her eager, throbbing cock, it would seem to be taken into the mist, causing it to grow just a little bit denser when it took in more corrupted fluid. Her cock would throb eagerly at the idea of letting Cyliarra toy with her more, especially as she was slowly reaching the point where her cock would get pulled below the quicksand. The mist would keep vigorously sucking her off, more and more pleasure filling her as a reward for allowing that mist to get closer in...

And maybe it was smarter to keep waiting... To let this mist get in and help her feel so wonderful... She was just waiting for the right moment. She could win at anytime, obviously... so maybe the smarter option was just to keep letting all of these wonderful feelings flow through her. This way she'd have a better idea of what Cyliarra was doing to her. And it all felt so good... so really that would be the best plan, wouldn't it? To just keep getting sucked off by the mist and getting those tight, wet, fleshy things to wrap her up beneath the quicksand... It all just seemed right to her now. To be overwhelmed by those beautiful fantasies of her Mistress... to take in this pleasure and live out those fantasies she had experienced. But then she'd feel a new sensation... The mist started to focus around her face, and it felt like there was a hand gently caressing her, a soft and gentle hand petting her cheek while the rest of her body was lewdly pleasured by the mist. A soft and gentle, loving touch mixed in with the intense pleasure. As her cheek was slowly pet, she could see the faintest outline of Cyliarra's face in the mist, something that she wasn't sure if it was real or just the mist causing her to hallucinate it. Either way she saw an outline of Cyliarra's face, a warm and motherly smile as her mist kept sucking Deva off, giving her a loving and caring look while she slowly pulled her into the deeper depths of corruption. And that outline would start to speak, Cyliarra's voice coming out of the mist for the first time since the beginning of this fight. "That's it... My sweet little angel... Just let it all wash over you... This corruption you feel deep inside you... that's my love. That's your Mistress' love filling you, painting you in her colors, flowing deep inside you and touching your very soul with her pleasurable, loving, caring, erotic darkness... Just let it in, sweetie... Take it deep inside yourself and be mine... Feel it make you so beautiful... Turning you into my most treasured pet..." Cyliarra would whisper, still gently caressing her. Those word would almost seem to echo deep in Deva's mind, her cock throbbing even more eagerly at the voice of her MIstress, almost thrusting of its own accord into the mist to further encourage listening to Cyliarra. At the same time the mist on her nipples would speed up a little, suckling as well as licking now to give more feelings of pleasure, while the mist had started to swirl around her cock. It would suckle and lick, while some of it would even gently part the tip of her cock, that corruption sliding down her urethra, just another entrance into her body to fill her with lust and corruption, the black mist permeating her more and more as it created that cloud around her. And the whole time it would be giving her pleasure, further encouraging her to give in to the mist and embrace her own corruption. It was filling her, soaking in through her skin and completely filling both her brain and soul, painting it with even more of the lewd, lustful, loving blackness of Cyliarra's corruption. But that was all okay... right? She would be loved, cared for, and experience so much pleasure as Cyliarra's pet. She'd be rewarded and pampered, treated as Cyliarra's most valued slave... And at the same time she would be able to experience the pleasure and joy of showing others just how wonderful this corruption was. She'd be able to paint so many more bodies and souls with the same corruption that was filling her. She'd be able to use her throbbing, eager, long, and ecstatic cock to pump that corruption deep into others. As if in response to those thoughts, she would feel as though her balls were pulsing, straining full of corrupt cum, wanting to pump into some poor helpless slave-to-be, wanting to fill someone's pussy with that corruption and teach them the joy and pleasure of serving Cyliarra... If Deva looked her skin would be turning even paler than before, and the whites of her eyes were darkening just a little bit, the corruption starting to shape her body once again, becoming even more beautiful thanks to her wonderful Mistress' gifts. And as she finished that, the outline of her face would move in, pulling Deva into a deep kiss, the mist feeling just a little more solid as it pushed into her mouth, coating the inside of her mouth and moving further into her as she was kissed with passion, lust, dominance, but at the same time a level of care and love, showing that Cyliarra did want to love and care for her, something that felt even clearer in Deva's mind as she took in a larger dose of corruption from that kiss.