What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Valrie being all wild was.. definitly distracting Deva with an enticing sight. Moreso with her controlling her wild desires.. made one fantasize what she might have in store once those desires were unleashed.
But Deva had her own troubles, right now.
Deva would never consider herself impressively beautiful, but what she did, was make the most of her -mostly- feminine figure.. even without her shadow magic to subtly coil and fluff around her, right now.

She gasped, silently as she felt that suckling speed up.. this was, without any doubt, an amazing feeling... so Deva shifted ever so slightly, letting that thick shaft throb freely, warmth shining at it's tip, as Deva's soft wings fluttered slightly within the dark mist.
It was quite pleasurable.. the fantasies of serving Cyliarra so. She moaned out at the fantasies of taking others... and being rewarded with lustful, gentle strokes..
She moaned and relaxed, letting her dark mistress handle her cock, whilest leaning forward, suckling on that breast.. sucking in some of that mist..

Struggling against quicksand made you sink faster, yes, but that didn't mean not struggling kept you afloat forever either.. and Deva could feel something wet and warm and.. was it goo? Cyliarra had used goo before, forming Deva's shaft from it, kind of, perhaps it was, although this felt slightly different, almost more.. fleshy feeling. Certainly not unpleasant either.
She pushed out her healthy c-cup breasts to those tongues, closing her eyes and moaning out.. this felt as if there were multiple tongues all on her.. with her shaft throbbing hotly under one, heavy balls pulsating with life under another suckling kiss..
"W.,.. woah.." She moaned out, under the sensual assault that almost didn't make her want to move away at all from it.. and with the relaxing, soothing massage her legs kind of almost automatically slid into a nice, relaxing posture.. slid deeper into the quick-sand carpet. She panted heavily as the dark mist kept coalescing around her.. interesting, a part of her thought, if it can go through the quicksand, it must have a lighter viscosity..

Fed by her well cared for, virile balls, more precum kept dripping from her shaft, almost seeming to feed the mist.. but little Deva could do about that.. not with how amazing her cock felt, right now. She was soaked in the mist by now... but not soaking wet like one was after a rainshower, no, this was more.. intimate.
Deva groaned lustfully, already imagining what the quicksand would feel like around her balls.. her shaft.
"Haaah.." She moaned out in response to Cyliarra caressing her, encouraging her, smiling at her, so motherly.. this was certainly something Deva desired, dearly. It certainly felt amazing.
"Ah.. amazing.." She admitted, as the mist suckled on her hard, helpless nipples, so hot and engorged with Deva's lust. She glanced down, watching her cock be teased and taken, the corruptive mist slithering into her, fucking her shaft, even as pre-cum bubbled up to greet it and Deva moaned out helplessly.
To be a favoured, valued slave.. who wouldn't enjoy it? Well.. dominant folks propably, but Deva was not that..
"Hamnn...." Deva made, exhaling softly, feeling her body strain with the urge to grab and corrupt and tame people, smiling into the kiss with a lust-lost expression, sighing, reminiscing.

This was nice.. wasn't this all she wanted for? Desired for? A mighty mistress to care for and love her, lustful dark desires to indulge..

~~~~~

The Council of Deva is now in session. We'll be voting on the matter of submission to the corruption vs fighting against it.

Oh fuck yeah! Libido votes for Submission, no doubt! This feels amazing!

Confidence opposes. We have to really show our future mistress our full strength, motion to go all out. Somehow... Yeah!

Rationality sees more possibly bad outcomes from resisting than submitting. Submit.

Desire very much enjoys the corrupting goo.. but perhaps she could show us even more if pushed into a corner. Plus, Valerie is quite tempting too.. I stand with Confidence.

Hunger votes.. whatever. .we could go for a Strawberry-milkshake after though?

Corruption thinks we should just relax and submit to mistress. Why are you looking at me like that, I deserve a voice too.. Submit!

Compassion says corrupting others, even if they enjoy it afterwards, is not like us. We do not get to dictate the joy of others, we do not have that right. Vote to fight to my best!

Tie? You guys suck. Ties go to compassion. Wait, who said that? We defined it, long ago. We shall redefine this now.. submit.. Fuck yeah! Confidence would kind of like a hug... Our decisionmaking is not reliable. I will change my vote to abstain, thus break the tie. You can't do that! We want this. We do, but there are 173 precedents for denying what we truly wanted in favour of compassion. 174 now.

~~~~~~

"I guess.. we're finding out today, that I'm incorruptible."Deva exhaled... and then smiled, the air around her shifting, ever so slightly. Yes, she could try blasting Cyliarra with the orb of Storms.. but it would not truly work upon her, would it. Cyliarra could likely set up a ward against such attacks, even in her state. Even if Deva had her full abilities again, and unleashed a swarm of elementals, or magic to turn her foes into chicken, Cyliarra knew how to deal with any attacks. The dark mistress was too amazing. Deva's hand twitched.. and the orb of storms fell from her hand as she stumbled backwards slightly.. or well, wiggled in the oozey carpet below her, her hand struggling into her poket, her shaft twitching, eyes glazed over with lust as she struggled.. pulling out an apropriately one metre long staff. "Spell Sequencer: Deva's emergency rescue."
She declared, fading from view.

Well, to most she would have, anyway. To someone of Cyliarra's calibre, she didn't disappear.. she simply turned ethereal, being engulfed by a cocoon of light. "I figured you could see me like this. Let me congratulate you. I always kept this around as an emergency option, because, frankly, I never thought I'd need it. pulls me to another plane of existance, then purges my body of all negative influence. Finally, rebuilds me and protects me from harm."

She declared, her skin having returned to it's normal hue, phasing through the floor and stepping out at the bottom of the staircase. "Spell sequencers come in multiple variations.. the most powerful holding three like mine, casting them all at once. Their main downside is that they can only be used once every day." She mused, letting the staff clatter to the ground.. as she slipped her hand into her poket again, this time only coming up with a single, white feather in her hand.
"But the truth is, I'm not sure I can deal properly with this black mist with most of my powers sealed.. well, I can.. but I'd have nothing left for my fight to come."

She nodded, as she looked at the white feather. This would be the very last of her summoning spells, actually...

Deva chuckled, as she tossed her feather up high.

"This is a very special summoning that targets one specific target.. even I don't know what could possibly happen.. and not because this is like a wand of entropic summoning.. fun as that one is on parties." She declared, the feather crinkling, and burning up. "To use it, I have to have a piece of the one I want to use it on... but I do, I got a good feeling in on you after all, eh?" Deva winked,
"My last and most powerful summoning, Nemesis! Calls forth the one creature within all worlds that is most likely to defeat you!"
Deva declared, whilest keeping a hand raised.. this summoning held with it an innate danger, of calling forth something dangerous and unfathomable, of course. If one's only true weakness was the sun, for example, it'd get really hot in here.. but she could break the summoning in a near instant, if need was.

Although, to her relief,.. and minor disappointment, only a red, haired, elegantly dressed and.. honestly, relatively harmless looking woman appeared before them.

".. Alright what's going on what is this dark mist.. w.. wait, are you naked with a.. gah... Another one.. what kind of perverted wizardry is this!" The woman insisted, gasping and stumbling back, a little of the mist perhaps darkening her dress as she shifted, shily.
"Wh.. what's going on! I have rights you know... rights to not be.. summoned by perverts.. actually, I doubt anyone has a clause for that.. ah uh. If you do not respect my rights, I will scream.. very scaredly!" She offered, shifting and nervously fidget-playing with a purple necklace.

"And why is this black mist so cute! I want to just.. bottle it up and take it home with me. Come here you.. you two dick-woman perverts stay away from me!" The summoned woman pointed at Deva and Valerie, before stepping over to the mist, reaching out and tickling it. "Weird.. I'm feeling.. oww.. why... weird.. I feel like I should remember something.." The woman mused, reaching out to grab at the dark mist, pondering. "I'm .. myself.. and.. I.. what's my name? Where.. wh.. what the? What's going on... I don't.." She seemed uncertain, pondering, shaking her head slightly disorientedly...

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva, seeming to have utmost confidence in her summoning-magic still, now with her head cleared, finally turned to Valerie. "Cyliarra is incredible. But while I always had dark desires, they never fully control my actions. I control the Darkness.. it doesn't control me. I use evils powers against itself, to protect those in need.

I wonder if this moment has been preordained the first time I saw you."
She mused. "I figure this place has layers upon layers of defensive magic, yes? Because I think.. I owe you.. and myself, one last fight.." She chuckled, reaching out for the necklace she'd been wearing all day, snapping it off of her neck now. "As the warrior I once was. Summoning:
Deva's Fluffy Boots
Scales of the Elder Dragon
Bracers of True Immortality
Heart of Rashemen
Ring of the Healing Fist
Cloak of the Heavens
Belt of Storm Giant's Strength
Headband of Unshakable Intellect
Necklace of Protective Insight
Dragonbone Bow
Starsword of Arvandor
Ghostwhip, Balor's whip
Angeldust and Angellust,
And finally, Sceptre of the Holy Temple!"

Deva shouted, lighting up as conjuring magic engulfed her in a golden glow.. on a sidenote, among Cyliarra's servants, the Librarian, the Mayor, and even the Fox would notice a glow upon the respective Aeva's, as Deva recalled the gifts given to them, individually. She still had the cock Cyliarra gave her.. it'd be up to Valrie to get rid of it.. if she could!
Not missing a beat, she lifted her spear-like golden staff, whilest reminiscing.

"Imagine a young woman, a healer. She tires of the warriors rushing ahead of her and getting themselfs in sometimes lethal danger.. so out of necessity, she learns to fight.. and she gets quite good at it. She still doesn't like fighting, she never will that much, albeit it is a change of pace, inflicting pain never pleases her. In time, she becomes a champion, she grows so powerful she notices she doesn't have to go all out against most opponents.. and later on, any opponents.. She hides and disguises most of her powers, because.. it secretly scares those around her, and that isn't what she wants.. she just wants someone strong that also listens to her, someone she can impress.. not intimidate. Alright, so maybe she likes gathering rare artifacts, just like Cyliarra.. but deep down, all she wants is to go back to fighting with an impressive owner that appreciates her help and will keep her safe from all harm... but by this point, she has pretty much accepted there exists none stronger.. that its now her time to pretend to lead and shield others, even if secretly she -enjoys- being a cheerleader, a healer." She chuckled, and lifted her holy sceptre.

"I'm out of tricks now... so I guess it's my turn to fight with pure, raw power.. as much as I disavow it's usefulness, it can be entertaining, for a little..." She chuckled, adding:

"I was glad to hear you've been preparing. Because both of us want this to have the same outcome, I suspect. Well.. I just used up my recovery-ace.. and although I hide it well, using my nemesis summon followed up by my old equipment-summoning takes an enormous amount of magic.. I can still use a bit of healing magic, but I doubt I can focus on any larger spells right now." She chuckled. Of course, what she had summoned was plenty.. strong enough to at least allow her to keep up with Valerie's raw power.. well, at least as Deva had last seen her fight with the First.
"This is the Staff of the holy temple, a holy-magic enchanted Bigbies Wand. I like to open up with it because it looks fancy and some enemies are easily defeated by the Grade 5, 7 and 9 force-magic imbued within it." Deva explained.
"I like to use it to buy time, usually. " She declared, twirling her wand, a massive, ghostly hand appearing, like a wall in between her and Valerie! The hand would stay in the way, but it could be pushed, or even destroyed, with enough force.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Once Andra had submitted properly, Athayla's aura of fear would slowly shift to awe and safety... Her stare and her presence now making Andra feel safe, this powerful predator no longer wished her any harm, and instead would actually protect her. "Mine." The snake would reaffirm, her voice warm but confident, as though she were stating a fact. Andra belonged to her, and in return the snake would keep her nice and safe, fill her with pleasure, and take care of her. As she reaffirmed her ownership, she'd squeeze Andra a little more, keeping her nice and snug, only able to move because the snake woman allowed her to, smiling a bit more when she felt her squirm a little in pleasure.

She would take a look at the angel's body, making a note of where the scars and bite marks were, a little upset seeing how her former owners had treated her. Of course... it looked like it may have been pleasurable, but Athayla wanted her slaves not to have long lasting trauma. Essentially, if her slave was freed she'd prefer that they WANT to come back, rather than carry scars with them forever. The point was moot here, however, as she had no plans of letting her wonderful little angel go. "There there... It's all okay now, my little prey... I'll care for you... I'll protect you... Just be a good little girl and your predator will keep you held, nice and safe, and full of that wonderful venom coursing through you..." This time the bite would be a lot more gentle, letting a little more warm and calming venom to flow into her, giving her pleasure and happiness even just from being around the snake. At the same time, those throbbing purple shafts would look even more enticing, the venom feeding her desire for the snake's cock...

Feeling those soft hands on her shafts would make the snake quiver a little, that ripple being felt by Andra since she was held so tightly in her coils. That smooth snake skin would feel wonderful to Andra, cuddled up against it in safety with her Mistress. Athayla couldn't help but smile some more seeing the angel, finding her rather adorable cuddled up to her like that, reaching her hand out to continue caressing her cheek and petting her while she kept her wrapped up safely. Then she saw the angel moving for a kiss, smiling at her lovingly, surprised that the angel was so needy and adorable now that she had gotten through to her. So she would gently hold the back of Andra's head, pulling her closer in so that they could kiss proper, holding her close and moving her forked tongue out to explore her slave's mouth a little bit. She'd keep her held there, locked in a passionate, lustful, yet still loving kiss. Though after a few long moments she'd pull away, a smile on her face as she returned to staring directly into Andra's eyes. And those deep pools would pull the angel in even further, warmth, comfort, beauty, and safety all in those eyes that almost seemed to bore into her very soul. "You're going to be mine... my sweet little slave... I'll keep you safe and loved in my home, my own little prey to protect and care for... I promise that no one will ever hurt you again with me around." She promised once again, before leaning in to plant a soft kiss on the angel's head, so glad to have found such a beautiful little slave that she could protect and care for from now on.

Though with that said, she'd spare a glance over to the manor, knowing that there was likely an intense battle going on there right now. However... she had a new slave that she needed to protect and take care of, and she certainly couldn't do that by getting herself involved in the conflict. Besides that, she also knew that Cyliarra, Abbadon, and even Valerie now, were more powerful than her, so she'd likely get in the way at this point. So rather than even attempt to head to the manor, she'd focus in on her wonderful little angel, shifting a bit so that she could carry Andra in her coils, wanting to be away from the manor while the conflict happened...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Abaddon would merely scoff at the paradox that Dura presented her about her devotion, her mind not even considering the question. Her view was fundamentally different from a normal person, it was like asking a human what flavor the color 7 was... It wasn't a question that made sense in the first place, and so it barely even registered in the fallen angel's mind. Instead she focused on what she did know, she focused on her own devotion. It seemed that the only way to get her to face that logical paradox would be if Cyliarra herself made the order to be less devoted, and so far that hadn't seemed to happen. "She? So you did meet Kinyyi... If you must know... Her illusions do not faze me. I KNOW the difference between my Goddess and an illusion. Heh... Besides... I believe she was too scared to use an illusion of my Goddess against me." Few wanted to see Abaddon's reaction to damaging the image of the Goddess. It drove her into a frenzy usually... And while her Goddess had taught her enough control to not harm anyone, she did still need to punish sins...

"If Deva was more powerful... or 'greater' as you put it... That proves nothing to me. She is not my Goddess. I am no fool. I can conceive of her defeat... I have faith it will not come to pass, of course. But anyone and anything can be beaten. It has no bearing on my devotion." It wasn't just that she worshiped Cyliarra because she was strong, being the strongest didn't make one worthy of devotion, it took so much more. But then Dura started to fade, changing something despite everything that Abaddon had been doing. She would listen to Dura's speech, mentally noting every detail that she could, both about Morphea and about the time mage's own magic. It wasn't just that she wanted to be able to handle her easier in the future, but also because she wanted to help the other agents in case they came across her. "Trying to escape me... But if you wish to describe your own powers... Then it's only fair that I explain what you haven't figured out... It is not that I can just use these glyphs at their full potential from the beginning. They need time to charge. That is why I fight cautiously, at least until I have control over Life... That is why it seemed more as though I was testing you... The reason that it appears that others are enslaved and kneeling in an instant is because of the Green and Red glyphs... And that is by choice. My enemies can not learn how to handle my powers if they do not SEE my powers..." There was more to it than that, actually, but she hadn't exactly given up on taking Dura in right now, and so she kept a few things to herself, her trump card still hidden up her sleeve as she watched the angel fade away. "The spells that your Goddess created are impressive. And you are correct in stating that no matter what happens, I will not be able assist my Goddess at this point... I am too injured to be able to help. Instead I may even hinder her due to her concern about my condition. So instead I will have faith in her ability, and in Valerie's impressive strength... And I will have to be satisfied knowing that you will not be helping either... That is enough of a victory after having seen these powers..." She knew that Cyliarra had options against someone that could manipulate time, after all, she had lost to Cyliarra before. But Valerie was another matter entirely. She had no idea what had gone on for Valerie's training, but she doubted that the warrior would have an answer to time manipulation. So after listening to all of it and saying her piece, Abaddon would watch Dura fade away completely, still panting heavily from the amount of energy she had to use for this.

Kinyyi would be playing with the slime bunnies some more, watching them hop around, and trying to hop around with the same rhythm as one of them, laughing a little when she'd occasionally fall over and scare one of the rabbits, having to give it small treats she had found in apology. Though her eyes would go wide when she saw Dura just appear, already worried just looking at her, able to see the exhaustion in the angel. "Are you okay?!" And she would begin to rush to the angel before hearing her words, frowning a little when she heard them. "D-Dumb...?" She said, her expression falling when she heard that. And from the looks of it, it seemed as though she were holding back tears, both from being hurt by the insults and from fear now that she had heard the Second had been defeated. Sure the Second was scary sometimes... but she seemed nice and Mistress liked her... and she was crazy powerful yet had been beaten? But at the same time she didn't want to just turn into her Goddess form to try and run or stop Dura, both because she didn't know if that would even be enough, and because she didn't want to enslave someone that she thought was a friend...

Though she would be able to see the stain of red appearing when Dura coughed, her eyes going wide again, this time with worry for the angel. The fox-girl was rather simple, and so all of this happening at once was confusing her. She thought Dura was her friend, so she wanted to make sure that the angel was okay, but at the same time the Second was her friend and she had been beaten, and she was hurt by the mean things that Dura was saying so she wasn't sure if she was her friend. Though for Dura that holy chorus would just keep going, singing endlessly in her mind, a heavenly music praising Cyliarra as she tried to focus, not slowing down even as she was weakened, and even though she had managed to get so far away from Abaddon.

"M-My tail? W-W-Why would you say that..." She said, holding her tail a little as her eyes started to get a little wet, looking up at Dura with sad, almost puppy-like eyes from that insult. It seemed that insults certainly weren't going to provoke her, instead just making her feel really sad. But her sadness had to wait, as Dura was charging up a timepunch, making the fox even more terrified knowing the kinds of crazy things that Dura could do, especially if she had already beaten the Second. If she was going to get properly attacked then there was nothing that she would be able to do without using her Goddess form. In fact she also knew it would come out before the strike hit her, it was kind of automatic. But before Dura even got close she fell to the ground, making the fox even more conflicted and confused and worried. After a short moment she'd rush over to Dura's body, tears in her eyes again. "Wait wait! No! A-Are you okay?! Y-Y-You gotta be okay..." She'd look over Dura quickly, trying to figure out how she could fix it. She'd try desperately, pulling out bandages, but not having any idea of where to apply them considering that the damage seemed more internal than anything... And she'd try to use her powers to put repaired organs back in Dura... but they were only illusions, and her body was still injured despite them so that wouldn't help.

"Please... Please be okay... Th-Th-There's nothing I... Nothing I can... What do I do?!" The small fox would start actually crying as she tried to think of a way to fix Dura, wanting to help her and still be friends and make everything okay... But there wasn't anything that she could do... She felt so helpless... someone that had been nice to her was dying and hurt right in front of her and there was nothing that she could do. No magic that she could weave on her own could fix this, and Dura didn't seem like she had too much time left. Tears rolled down her face as she tried to figure something out. "Please... P-Please be okay... I-I still like you... I-I still think you're nice... B-But you g-gotta be okay..." She cried, half pleading with herself and half begging Dura to be alright and not die... She didn't want to lose a friend, but she was at a loss for anything that she could do. She felt completely helpless... wanting to help someone that had been nice to her, but not having the power to do it... and she was supposed to be a goddess... "Mistress... Deva... Anyone... Please help..." She would beg desperately, knowing that she didn't have the power to fix things right now. There had to be something she could do... But she needed more power and magic to be able to heal her... As she thought that... she did get an idea of something she could try... Though she wasn't sure if that would work, she'd have to try...

A small yellow glyph would appear out of sight of Kinyyi, attached to a tree near Dura and it would begin to glow just a little bit, imbuing some life energy into Dura, just enough to keep her stable, enough to stop her from dying, but not enough to help her regain consciousness. Unbeknownst to Kinyyi or Dura, Abaddon had hidden herself a little ways away from the two of them, eyes glowing red with a red glyph behind her... "Reality..." She muttered to herself, having activated the final power of her Glyphs. With a combination of time and reality, she would normally use this point to enslave someone across their entire existence, make them a complete slave in every second of their entire life... Then with that done she'd take them back to the point where their battle started... ending it. But she was already so weak from the battle... and using reality to track Dura back to the slime story had used up an incredible amount of energy. It certainly didn't help that she then used some of her already limited power to heal Dura. She could still do it though... Still expend almost all of her energy to finish Dura once and for all. But... but she also wondered if she would even survive that... and Cyliarra wouldn't be happy knowing that she had died just to enslave one, very impressive, angel. Plus... she could respect Dura's drive and devotion... She could almost tell that was what was driving her now. "Pfah... Hah... I suppose she wins..." That was devotion that she could understand... and respect. This was her battle to have lost. So she would wave her hand, the heavenly chorus stopping so that Abaddon could regain some of her energy, and because she knew it would be gone once Dura was enslaved by someone else anyway. With that she'd focus intently, a red glyph appearing behind her, which she would step through, appearing back in her chapel and falling to the ground, passing out almost immediately now that she had used up so much magic and sustained such a great injury. She would live, but she was out of commission for the next few days, if not few weeks.

Meanwhile, Kinyyi, with tears still in her eyes, would get a determined expression. She didn't realize that Dura had been healed, and thought of this still as a life or death scenario. "Alright... You can do this... You can do this Kinyyi... You have to save her... Even if it means doing all the weird stuff... You have to save her..." The fox girl would close her eyes, energy swelling around her as she focused in. Her body would start to glow, magic slowly starting to swirl into her. Her body would start to shift, growing taller, older, bustier, as power surged into her body. Her Goddess form knew more magic than she did, knew more than just illusions, and even if she wanted to enslave Dura she knew that the Goddess would save the angel first to make sure her slave didn't perish. So with the magic flowing into her, she'd finish her transformation. Her expression was more sultry, lustful, and dominant, a far cry from the innocent and curious fox that Dura had met originally...

Power swirled in her hand as she looked down at Dura. "Oh my... What do we have here? A beautiful little treat for me? Though she looks... Hmmmm... Ah now I see why the little one called me..." She chuckled to herself before focusing on healing the angel...

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cyliarra was confident now... She knew that she had Deva right where she wanted, trapped in two different situations that were both designed to enslave her. The quicksand pit held a very special creature that Cyliarra used on rare occasions, meanwhile she was using the mist to fill her with corruption. And to the elven Mistress, the most clever part of it all was that the two different traps worked together with one another rather than conflicting. That way you couldn't escape the traps by allowing yourself to partially submit to one of them, giving you the power to resist the other. She had picked them because of that, having seen that Deva was the type to let herself submit to something in order to give herself the strength to deal with something else. So she would control the mist herself, filling her with corruption and giving her more and more pleasures along with fantasies of submission to that wonderful feeling of corruption. And with her sinking deep into the quicksand, it was only a matter of time before the armor symbiote attached to her completely, just another avenue to control and corrupt her.

"Of course it feels amazing... My sweet... This deep and wonderful corruption all for you... Just let it sink in... Give yourself over to me... sweetie..." A seductive and absolutely beautiful voice would whisper out from the mist, enticing the corruption and pleasure even further. As she spoke the mist would work to pleasure Deva even more, sucking her cock faster, sliding deep inside of her to stimulate her both inside and out, ramping tthe pleasure up just from hearing Cyliarra's voice. All of it working together to make an even more enticing case for the corruption. "Give in... Fill yourself with that pleasure and corruption... Submit..." The voice would continue to whisper, but at this point it would be difficult to tell whether that voice was coming from the mist all around her, or if it was coming from within her own mind...

Deep within the mist she would smirk as she saw the orb of storms clatter to the floor. She had assumed that the angel would still have something like that to try and escape her attempts. Though she wondered how effective that would be, considering that she had already found some ways to defend herself even while in the mist form. "No one is incorruptible, sweetie..." She stated, surrounding the angel even more in that dark mist... before that final spell was activated and she escaped...

Cyliarra wondered what on earth Deva could have planned at this point, because recovering and healing herself wouldn't actually stop her. The mist wasn't gone, and while she may have escaped the quicksand trap, she had many other plans to take Deva. Without a way to properly beat her, healing herself would just bring them right back to where they were. So she would look up and down Deva, observing her beautiful body, just slightly disappointed to see the signs of corruption fade. "Healing yourself... That just means you get to experience the full bliss of being corrupted all over again... My darling." This time, now that she was free of that corruptive influence, she could tell that the voice was coming from inside the mist, and not within her own mind. Though it would still be difficult to pin down from where inside the mist that voice was coming from. While Cyliarra was curious as to what Deva was attempting, she didn't want to show that she was worried, not wanting to give another tool to the angel...

"My nemesis? There is little out there that I would call that... Though if you're looking for that which is most likely to defeat me... there's some things out there that I can think of." Though even she was curious now as to what would appear. There were a few people out there that she knew could defeat her... A few of them were dead, but some of the others might make this a real problem for those involved. And one of them would just be herself, though she wondered how that would even be able to happen. Either way, she would stand there, knowing she couldn't stop this summoning, and wait to see. Though when she saw who it was, the mist would seem to grow a little unstable, as though Cyliarra's focus was broken as she saw the young woman before her...

"Oh fuck..." Valerie would say to herself when she saw that, sighing a bit and standing up. "Well... I said I would know when she's beaten... And she's beaten alright." The Amazoness would say solemnly, looking up at the woman and at Deva. "Hit her right in the heart with that one..." She'd comment, figuring that it was her turn now.

The mist would almost seem to pause at the sight of the young woman... actually seeming to shudder a bit when the woman reached out for the mist. "A... A... Alice..." A voice would whisper from within the mist, one that was intensely familiar to the merchant, but she would have some issue even remembering that one. It was difficult to place... but it would feel as though there was a major gap in Alice's memory. "You... You don't... Of course you don't..." The mist would start to coalesce a little, a familiar elven figure forming in the center of the mist and walking towards the young woman, tears in her eyes from seeing her. "Alice... Y-You don't even recognize this place... do you?" Looking around, Alice would definitely feel something familiar about the building they were in, but she couldn't quite place the name of it. "Red Amore... My Love... The Story without an ending... Not a good ending, not a bad ending. No happy ending. No sad ending. No bittersweet conclusion. No beautiful finale... A Story created without an ending... A realm of pure chaos... Forced to remain stranded forever... Broken... Unfinished... Red Amore as it was once called... Or as my Tome has called it... 'Pages Unfold'." As she spoke, tears started to stream down her face, clearly pained just thinking about it. "This is our home... The time we all spent together never progressing..." Though before Deva could speak she turned, almost knowing what the angel would be thinking hearing what had happened to Cyliarra's Story. "This isn't what I do to others... I can almost feel you wishing to make that comparison. Those are characters with a planned ending... They are stored in my Tome to be kept from their untimely demise... They do not experience... THIS... All of this chaos. They do not feel incomplete... They do not feel as though they are shadows wandering aimlessly... That is why those left out pain me so much... They do not feel like they've lost everything just by existing..." She knew that for a fact, as she had entered those Stories and talked with those inside. Ultimately they lived their lives as though nothing was wrong, feeling normal and happy with what they were doing. While those from her own Story... well... she knew for a fact that they were very different from those that remained unfinished.

"Every Story has an ending... Whether they're good or bad... Every Story has a conclusion to wrap up the lives of every character... But not this one... I live in a Story that has no conclusion... I have tried to write one myself... Tried to live and continue it... But it always fails..." Then she returned her focus to Alice... A deep pain in her heart knowing the fate that had fallen on both of them. But at the same time she smiled, a true and loving smile just from seeing the young woman. It had been so long since she had been able to talk to Alice... to see her... to know that she was there with her. Just being able to see her again brought such a strong warmth to her heart that she couldn't help but smile... "Alice... Alice I... I know you may not remember me... I know that things may be falling apart at the seams... But... But I want you to know that I love you. I love you and no matter what I want you to be happy. I want you to live your life to the fullest... to have a happy ending like you deserve... Even if that happy ending has to exist without me..." She stated, as though she was sure that she would never be able to be with Alice, that no matter what she did there was nothing she could do. She would open her Tome, seeming to read something and sighing, tears flowing once again. "Do you think I don't already know this... You've told me this time and time again you accursed book... No... my apologies... But stop reminding me of that... Allow me this moment." She stated, closing the book and refocusing on Alice. "My Love... Maybe this will remind you... "

She would return to the mist, all of it starting to swirl around Alice, the scent of that mist seeming much more comforting, familiar and warm, as though it were something she had become so accustomed to. It was a beautiful scent of lavander, the mist sweet and beautiful, calming and warm as it swirled around her. It was as though she was being embraced by a warm and motherly figure, the arms of a protective and caring lover. She would start to gently caress her with the mist. She'd start to flow into Alice, and as she breathed it in she'd feel a warm and arousing feeling deep within her, a familiar feeling of love and care, tinted with a deep lust that made her necklace glow a little in turn. Cyliarra would flow around her, wanting nothing more than to be with this woman, wanting to enjoy and care for her... But at the same time wanting to let her experience her new powers, the new feelings of deep corruption. The love would be tinted with a darker lust this time around, a beautiful feeling of submission and arousal trying to flow into the young woman. "Alice... I love you... Relax and let this wonderful feeling flow deep into your very soul... Let me paint your beautiful heart with my love... Take the mist deep within you..." She'd whisper, perverted fantasies already starting to fill Alice's mind from those words, making her picture herself held in the arms of that elf, suckling on her breasts, drinking in that corrupted milk as her loving Mistress smiled down at her, cradling her like a caring and motherly lover... Though because Alice had only started being exposed to the mist, the corruption wouldn't have taken full hold of her yet, Cyliarra now focusing all of her attention on her instead, wanting this one moment to the two of them, this time with her love...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Valerie would smirk just a little bit when Deva explained that she managed to not be controlled by her darker urges. "Heh... I think that we can understand each other rather well then... My new primal desires don't control me... I control them... And I can use them... I can unleash them when I need them." The Amazoness mentioned, having apparently gained control over her werewolf form in such a short amount of time. It seemed that she really had been training herself for this encounter. Her expression and eyes were still brimming with confidence, as though she knew she could win this. It wasn't that she was cocky and assumed that she would win right off the bat, but she also knew that she COULD win, that she had the ability to come out on top so long as she did things correctly. And all at the same time, those instinctive, wolfish desires could be barely seen, bubbling just below the surface as the Amazoness stood up. Even her body seemed slightly different, her abs more defined, her muscles a bit more apparent now, her whole form showing that she had gotten stronger since the last time that they had fought. And her cock still throbbed between her legs, just as beautiful and enticing as Deva would remember it.

"Preordained? None of that... This isn't something that was BOUND to happen, it is something that you and I have MADE happen." She had some level of belief in destiny, she kind of had to with the things that she had learned with Cyliarra. But this encounter, the two of them facing off, and her taking Deva as her slave, that wasn't just something that fate had put into place, it was something that Valerie had worked hard to reach. And it was something that Deva had caused as well, by continually impressing her. Their actions had caused the two of them to reach this point. "Then again... If you want to think of you getting enslaved as destiny... Then go right ahead. Maybe you're right, and you were MEANT to be my slave." The two did seem to fit together rather well, but Valerie still preferred to see this as the natural result of the paths that the two of them had walked. Two people that were coming to a natural conclusion rather than something that fate itself wanted to take in.

With that said, she'd wait and watch as Deva properly equipped herself, watching with a raised eyebrow as the angel was ready to fight. Then she would listen to her story, closing her eyes and thinking it through as she talked about the things that she had seen, the reasons that she had grown so powerful. "You don't want to be the one fighting... You want to be the one supporting, the one that helps rather than the one that hurts... Perfect to be my little slut..." She said it more as a term of endearment, as the favored term for her personal slave... the one that she would keep with her. "I learned my own lessons over the years... I considered myself to be the very best... The strongest fighter in my lands... But that pride made me competitive... It made me prioritize victory over those close to me... I fought to win. I fought to be better. I fought for myself and no one else... It didn't matter... All I cared about was proving that I was the best, and if those around me couldn't keep up, that was their problem... But I learned when I tasted my first defeat... And my second... And my third... When I fell from the top all those that I thought respected me were just happy to see me gone. Looking back on it, there were two paths I could've walked... One where I learn nothing. Try to regain my position on top. Fight using any means necessary. Fall further down my path of obsession and competitiveness. And one where I learn that to fight properly you need a reason to do so. You need people to fight for. People to be strong for. People to be the best you can for their sake rather than just your own. I fought for those close to me. For my friends and my tribe. Perhaps I am the best once again... Perhaps I'm the strongest, the greatest fighter, the best Amazoness in my entire lands. I wouldn't know... Because when you start fighting FOR something... you no longer worry about who stands above or beneath you. I want to fight for those I care about... I want to fight WITH them when they're willing. I no longer felt weaker for accepting help, because I'm not fighting to prove myself to anyone. I want to get better not for my sake, but for yours. I trained not because you or Narcissus or the First beat me, but because I wanted you... and I wanted to be able to help you when people like that come... And when you're my slave... I'll fight for you fiercer than I have for anyone else... I want to fight for you... I want to fight with your help... I want to be that person in the fight while you heal and cheer for them... That's what I learned long ago..." She chuckled a bit as she finished that story, surprised that she was being so open about her past to someone like Deva, especially when she talked about her previous competitiveness. She had tempered that long ago, but it didn't mean it couldn't be exploited when used correctly. But hearing the things that Deva wanted had made Valerie realize that the angel really was the perfect slave to her, and one that she had to be sure to take this time.

Valerie would actually look a little surprised when Deva mentioned that she wanted to bring this to a proper fight, not having expected that. "A fight? Didn't really think you'd be this direct with it... But if you want this to be a fight... Let's go." She'd start cracking her knuckles and stretching a bit, not needing any equipment, already looking at Deva closely to determine what she was dealing with. "Oh I've been training alright... Let me ask you something... When was the last time we fought... from your perspective? A few days? A few weeks? Maybe a few months? I'm not really sure myself... Time flies... But for me... I know it off the top of my head... It's been 13 years, 7 months, 22 days, 14 hours, 3 minutes, and 12, 13, 14 seconds... Mistress and The Second are really good when they work together to give me time to train..." She smirked. What had been a few days at most for Deva had been over a decade for Valerie, Cyliarra having used her artifacts, her Tome, and Abaddon's time power to set Valerie up with a proper training dimension, giving her years worth of training where she wouldn't age, and time would pass at such a slow rate that she'd manage years of training in the span of a few days. "But I guess talk is cheap... If you want a fight, you get a fight..."

She raised an eyebrow when the hand was put up in front of her, figuring that some type of defensive stalling tactic was coming. "Alright... " Valerie took a step forward, cracking her knuckles one last time before testing the field in front of her. She'd reel back and wind up a punch, slamming her fist straight into the hand that was blocking her, an incredible amount of force behind her first punch, so much so that the floor beneath the hand would crack just a little just from the shock wave the collision caused. And from that one punch Deva would see the hand she had put up already starting to crack a little, Valerie's strength having greatly improved since the last time they had fought. "Not bad... Not bad..." Without missing a beat she'd turn and run to one of the pillars in the room, taking a few steps up the side of it before kicking off, jumping through the air until she was above Deva, falling straight down to see if she could in any way jump over the hand. But instead the hand moved up to greet her, still stopping her when she tried coming in from another angle. So rather than keep trying that, she'd slam into the fist again, another forceful punch weakening the shield that Deva had created. "I trained quite a bit for this moment... I doubt Narcissus would stand a chance even if he got the jump on me this time..." She wasn't going to be used like that again... That was another sticking point that had led to her training for so long. With that strike done, she'd show off her athleticism this time, jumping off of the hand with a back flip, landing on her own two feet as she observed the hand again, seeing that it was already cracking under the pressure. "Wonder how many more hits this is gonna take..." With that she'd start punching the hand some more, her strikes not as strong as her initial hit, but much quicker now, hitting a few in rapid succession as she worked to break through that barrier. More and more cracks would appear with every strike, Valerie's strength in particular greater than it had been with the previous fight. Judging by Valerie's expression, she was calling on some of her werewolf strength, her eyes a bit more bestial, her expression even more primal than it had been before. She wasn't losing herself to it, nor was she trying to force it down, instead she was using the werewolf within her to make her that much quicker, that much stronger, and that much more ready to fight. Valerie would wind up one more big punch, her fist colliding with the hand, the cracks deepening before the entire forcefield shattered completely. Leaving Valerie standing tall now that the defense was down...

At the same time, Deva would start getting a familiar scent... Now that they had begun fighting, she could smell Valerie's deep and powerful musk. The Amazoness had even learned to better control that, able to suppress it for a time by focusing and meditating, that was why the scent wasn't there during her fight with Cyliarra. But holding it back for that long caused it to come out even stronger now, that thick and manly aroma filling the air around the two of them now that Valerie was cutting loose. It was powerful, intoxicating, dominating... it spoke to a deep and primal part of Deva, the submissive part of her that desperately wanted to give in to the stronger, dominant, powerful Amazoness. And because her brain recognized the scent, it would start forming those connections a little faster. That was the scent of her alpha... of her dominant Mistress... the scent that she knew owned her. It was the scent of the Amazoness that was meant to rule over her completely. And seeing her now, she knew that Valerie was her better... she knew that the Amazoness was stronger than her, and she knew that it was only right and natural for the Amazoness to rule over her. Once again she'd start to have intrusive thoughts... images of her sucking that throbbing cock that she could see already... thoughts of watching Valerie's muscles strain a bit every day when she worked out... thoughts of rutting like wild animals when she had teased that wild side out of her... She was Valerie's Cock Slut... The scent bringing out everything that had been built up through her entire adventure. It was her Mistress' musk... the scent that spoke to the primal part of her that was meant to kneel before her better. And now that the two were fighting, the scent would hit her properly, bringing her back to all the other times that the two had met...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Healing myself whilest analyzing my opponents abilities and finding weakpoints.. that's my usual approach, usually, I can do it far more subtle, to only make it seem as if I am exeptionally resistant.. but with your power and moreso, specifically designed assault, I have to be more.. direct.." Deva was glad for the years of free time she had spent peparing herself for all and any eventualities.. in this case, the Nemesis summoning, taking up far more energy than a normal summoning, was inscribed upon her feather pre emptively, a special variation created by mixing summoning and divining magic.. Deva was lucky it had worked, it could actually fail if she tried to call someone too powerful.. or if someone simply had no one they cared about or were vunerable to.

Deva then scratched the back of her head at Valerie. "Yeah, sorry, I don't like using this summoning myself, it's risky and a little nasty, but I was quickly running out of any alternative options.. a testament to Cyliarra's might.." Frankly, besides retreating and summoning an anti-mist.. magic.. thing, or researching what Cyliarra had used, she'd had no other way of winning this fight.

Meanwhile, the red haired woman huffed. "Oh, yes, I definitly see what's going on here." She glanced over to the Elf-woman appearing, tilting her head. "I don't know.. you seem like a family member I only met when I was too young to remember, that kinda deal.

Listen, I don't feel like I lost anything, alright.. don't be sad ok? I just feel.. I dunno, bit of emptyness in my tummy.. is there food here? Salad and Strawberries? I kind of have a craving for salad and Strawberries right now."
She mused.
"I'm not saying anything. Besides that I guess.. I'm happy that my Nemesis summoning, in the end, was not an unkind spell after all, perhaps." Deva mused, things quickly falling into place better for her. "And sometimes, we are not strong enough on our own to conclude our stories.. no matter what impossible powers we amass.." Deva didn't seem to speak to Cyliarra there, at the end.

"Uh uh... I'm.. flattered, but can we slow down there for a moment? Maybe go on a picnic? Have some pudding?" Alice flailed her arms, seeming to feel the elfs pain by proxy. "I mean.. I guess you're half black mist, not sure you go on picnics.. uh.. walk on the beach?"
"I don't know what your weird diary there is telling you, but if it makes you sad, I feel like I should give it a chopping."
Alice chuckled, before watching the mist swirl around her.. hey, this felt kind of nice, even if Alice was a little overwhelmed with the situation.

"Haah..w .. woah whats going on?" She blinked and blushed, her red dress swirling in the mist, blushing.. but not seeming afraid or struggling, rather, thoughtful, almost as if trying to cuddle into the blackness swirling around her, chuckling and cuddling up to the mist. She wanted to nuzzle up to it and relax within it... "Huh.. I don't.. remember but... where you always this dark and gooey or did you dress up just for me?" She pondered, and giggled, brushing a hand through the mist, playing over it, like a child would play in the rain. "It's weird.. this feeling makes me think of.. gardening.. huh.. and I.. feel like I remember.. almost remember... I was lying on a thing and you were tending to me.. I think I got sick from pulling off a ring, but that's just dumb.. you saved me.. y.. you.. Cyli?" Alice mused, blurting out a random assortment of letters that just came to mind..

"... I remember, yes.. Cyliarra Whitefoot!" She nodded.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's still kinky to imagine your desires control you, isn't it?"
Deva chuckled, licking her lips. "I like your expression.. much more like the seventh, who was confident she could win.. or the sixth, who feared me. Those are eyes that could defeat me." She nodded... and then laughed.

"Very well then. Let us not have such words as destiny or fate steal our hard work, is that what you're saying?" She mused, spreading her wings.. Deva seemed larger than usual when she did that. "It could be that I win too... that I am not ment to belong to any.." She responded.. but nodded along with Valerie's interpretation of her tale.

"I've only ever seen one fighter that could exceed you in pure battlestrength.. but to Jeska, fighting itself is the goal.. it does not lend itself to any higher ambitions and as great a strength as you can dreive from it...fighting so others don't have to as well as for your own enjoyment makes for a better companion."
She smiled softly. Without doubt, what Valerie wanted.. was what Deva wanted as well, so she decided to respond truthfully: "If you could be that person, if you could be that strong.. finally.. I could be weak.. and just have fun. But if you wish to protect me, you should first prove you can best me, as I once was." She nodded, readying her staff.

Deva then raised her brow, tilting her head.. and laughing out loud when she heard how long Valerie had been training.
"Ahahahahahhaha! A slowed time stream! Magnificent! This is the second time on a single day I've been suprised! You two have my gratitude, as does the second.. although I suspect she wont disturb us." Deva smirked.. her bigbies spells, ment to disable mid-powered foes should be nothing to Valerie, then.

"Hahaha.. you damned monster.. that hand is formed from pure force energy from the fifth circle of magic, whilest not on par with the greatest of Cyliarra's magic, it should take a mountain falling ontop of it to crack normally" Deva laughed again, twirling her staff, whilest watching her magical barrier struggling to keep up with Valeries sheer athletic speed.. and cracking under the force of her assault.
And Deva was definitly not secretly admiering the amazons physique that made her body tingle with desire.. without any magic needed on Valerie's part. She watched and, actually raised an arm to shield her eyes as the very air around her protested with a cracking from her force-barrier shattering.

"This was purely defensive magic, but impressive.. now! Let's step it up to Grade 7 with Bigbies Grasping Hand!" She declared, a hand of force, now not interposing itself, but gripping Valerie, pressing her arms up against her Torso whilest Deva held her own hand in a grasping motion at the end of her staff, twirling it right.. and sending Valerie slamming into a wall, before lifting it up.. and sending her slamming into the ceiling, finally, Deva would spin her hand in a downward spiral, sending Valerie spinning towards.. Ius Victoria, still embedded into the wall. The hand held Valerie with great force.. but it was not impossible to overpower, pry open and escape it's grasp.. and Valerie would have to do that, to dodge Deva's weapon.. still dangerous, no matter how strong one was, how well one trained...

Of course, Deva anticipated the wolf-warriors magnificent, beautiful, overwhelming strength. She didn't expect to deal much damage.. at best, she'd rile Valerie up.. but forcing her to dodge Ius Victoria, even someone of Valeries calibre and speed would need a moment to rebalance themself, allowing Deva to switch to the next spell with no delay.. as the hand that Valerie overcame clasped into a fist and seemed to increase in size, Deva holding her holy staff in between two hands, seeming to focus intently.
"And now.. Grade Nine. !" Deva declared, the translucent fist slamming down upon Valerie.. even whilest Deva dropped the staff into her belt, reaching out to draw a spikey, bone-covered bow.. "Are you warmed up properly, Valerie?" She asked, little mockery in her voice... the fist was enough to deal with even decently powerful opponents, but even someone like Fortem or Narcissus in his unleashed form could have powered out and overwhelmed its assault.. perhaps it was time to see if Valerie had grown more powerful.. whilest Deva pulled back the empty bones bowstring.. only for an arrow to materialize itself upon it.
"If you fought Cyliarra, this might be like Deva-vu to you.. heh get it.. anyway. I'm not like her. Cyra is methodical and defensive, she choses the most efficent weapon for the situation, then attempts to win with the best effort, least necessary exertion. Me? I just like switching it up, giving my opponent no time to adapt. See, unlike her, I don't need to decide it with one attack.. I'm a healer, meaning every little bit of damage I deal to my opponents slowly accumulates, whilest I heal myself.

This bow fires Revibrating shots.. They make a hole into almost anything they hit, try not to catch them."
Deva adviced, unleashing her shot.. only to put her bow away again, and now charge at Valerie, reaching out for her belt again with bot hands, this time seeming to draw a black stick-thing in her left hand.
If Valerie managed to dodge the revibrating shot, it would impact the wall with only a small scratch.. only to screech and expand, it's vibrations cracking even Cyliarra's protection of the estate with concentrated sonic-elemental damage.. if Valerie did not dodge.. it would hurt.

"And this, is the whip taken from a high class demon, I hope you can take the heat!" Deva grinned, from the black stick she'd drawn, which revealed itself to be a whip.. which, well.. Deva attempted to whip forth at Valerie, whilest avoiding closing up into direct melee range.
Deva's attack was well planned.. she knew Valerie, most likely, still lacked efficent ranged options, so she kept her busy with the high damage, relatively easy to avoid arrow attacks, before closing in with a hard to dodge, but less devastating whip strike, hoping to keep Valerie at bay, a psychological as much as a physical battle. But, as this was Deva fighting at her fullest, this was not the complete attack either.. if Valerie closed in, she had another trap readied.. but perhaps the Werewolf had trained hard enough, or had paid close enough attention to Deva's summoning. Ghost-Whip.
A magical whip, now resting in Deva's hand, completely invisible to all but its user, it didn't deal much damage, but any that tried to attack the blind-spot of Deva's wild and aggressive fire-whip swing would find themselfs tripped up by the second, invisible weapon laying in wait...

Although, closing in also ment that Deva closed in on Valerie's scent.. it made Deva blush.. and.. although it caused a throbbing in her shaft, it also made her want to submit to more feminine urges, be bred by the mighty wolf.... her own shaft growing semi-rigid and oozing precum, but something about that manly scent keeping her desire supressed, guided in another direction.. and Deva didn't want to fight it.. not anymore.
She'd been expecting this, of course.. It would have been easy to temporarily destroy her ability to smell things to massively reduce Valeries control over her.. but then she'd not get to take in this wonderful scent... The amazoness cock truly was impressive, Deva wanted to explore it, enjoy it, inch for inch, watch the mighty amazon work out that beautiful body, tend to it afterwards.. she wanted to put Valeries claim of being able to control her instincts to the test with her own seductions..
She smiled, a bit woozily, taking in the amazoness scent.. it was easy to not think about defeating Valerie, rather fantasize about impressing her... how would the mighty wolf-amazon reward her? Take her.. protect her, as she had said, claim Deva as her... the angel gulped inwardly.. cock-slut... she remembered her first fight with Valerie.. their latter meeting, even the fantasy scene witht he dark corruptive goddess at the beach.... if she didn't fight those images, would she just fall nicely and comfortably into her own enslavement? Hmnn.. actually perhaps fighting just a little bit would feel good too... she forced her eyes away from lingering on that well toned body.

She looked at those strong, primal eyes with an eager grin.. yes.. she hoped her mistress truly had gotten strong enough to overpower her here.. but for Valerie's sake, she would not make it easy.
"I am a lewd angel aren't I? You don't want to be used like the rebellion did again, understandable, but I kind of fantasized about what happened to you there... part of me also wonders what you've been thinking about.. training to defeat me, for so many years.."

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As much as Cyliarra had wanted to take Deva, seeing the one that she loved before her had definitely been enough to change the elf's attention. It had been ages... ages since she had even been able to have a conversation with Alice, but right now she had the chance to talk with her. "Heh... Who knows... It may be better that you don't remember me... So long as I can make sure you're happy... That's enough for me." She would say, chuckling to herself a little. Though in all honesty, she was so happy to be able to be with Alice, even if it was for only a few moments, even if it was for just this once. Though she also made a mental note that Alice didn't remember these things, wanting to figure out what the effects would be of summoning someone out of a broken Story like this.

When Alice told her not to be sad, Cyliarra would smile, tears still coming down her face at those words, but now a mixture of joy and sadness hitting her. "Goddess I missed you so much..." She whispered, having spent so long without the woman that she loved. In fact she had even been forced to accept that she would never be with Alice, but now she had time... time that she thought had been lost to her forever. "Salad and Strawberries... Heh... Haven't had that in a long time." As she spoke, she'd reach out and caress Alice's face, showing a large amount of familiarity with her. And that hand on her cheek felt so familiar and warm... inviting and caring, like she had felt it many times before and had been calmed by it each and every time. "Maybe after all this we can sit down for a moment and have a meal together again..." She noted, still caressing Alice's cheek, both as a method to calm her, and because she still was having trouble believing that this was all actually happened.

"The book isn't making me sad... Sweetie... The situation we're in... the one it's explained to me... is making me sad. But with you here I'm much happier than I think I've been in years." The elf would further explain, wanting her to know that it wasn't her Tome that was specifically making her sad. Just the problems that it had told her about long ago, and the situation that she was stuck with from this point forward. She still spoke even while she was a part of the mist, wanting to both comfort and speak to the woman that she loved.

The mist would flow around her, wrapping her almost like a blanket as it focused on sliding under her clothing, the mist feeling more warm and inviting than anything. It was as though she was snuggled up in a warm blanket, while held against a close lover. As she nuzzled and breathed in the mist, it would start to land on her skin, gently teasing open her clothing, not tearing through it like she did for Deva, this time moving with expert precision to slowly and sensually strip Alice down. It slid against her skin, caressing and moving against her, soaking deep into her skin and causing Alice to start having lewd thoughts. Images of that mist thrusting deep inside of her starting to mingle with thoughts of being held in her Mistress' arms. Held and cradled lovingly, looking up at her dark Mistress with a loving smile. Her skin would feel so much more sensitive as the dark mist spread against her, feeling almost like a hand was gently caressing her rather than the mist that she could feel. It would slide underneath her clothes, soaking into her skin, giving her that same dark corruption that Deva had been feeling, just tinted slightly with more love, more motherly care, a dark and powerful desire to submit, but coming from one that she could almost feel did it out of love... out of a desire to give Alice pleasure rather than anything selfish. "Was I always like this? No... The power that I took and used made me look like this... I once had purple hair if you can remember... But don't worry about that... darling... Just let the pleasure wash over you... Let my influence and love fill you, body and soul... It would feel almost like slipping back into a comfy bed after a long day... Let your submissive side free again and slip right back under my control. It will feel wonderful... my love... I promise you..." She'd whisper to her, the words causing a shudder of pleasure to slide down her spine... Both from the corruption that was flowing into her, and from some familiar sensation that she couldn't quite place yet...

The elf had to hold back tears as Alice realized who she was, these ones being out of joy... so glad that she at least had some memories of it all... "You remember... Yes, I cared for you... as your nurse... I held you close and kept you warm, loved and cared for you... You were mine... Even now I can remember everything we did together..." And while it was difficult to admit, she missed it more than anything else in the world. So she would redouble her efforts, the mist sliding further into Alice's clothing and caressing against her breasts, quickly finding the same spots that she had groped and molested so many times before, remembering every sensitive spot and caressing softly against them. And as it held against her more and more, Alice would start to feel those same tongues that were working on Deva, playing softly against her nipples, circling around them. Though this time it was happening under Alice's clothing, the mist wiggling under her outfit and pleasuring her. And the young woman could almost feel the smile that came to Cyliarra's face when Alice remembered her name, the nickname in particular making her happy. "Cyli... It's been forever since I heard that name... Yes sweetie... Cyliarra..."

Alice could hear some chuckling in the mist when she went with the full name. "Close enough... darling... Cyliarra... And you are Alice Mayan... heir to your rude Father's merchant empire... And my favorite adorable little slave... My Good Girl..." As she whispered that, a small sense of happiness and pleasure would go through her, a familiar ecstasy from hearing those words from Cyliarra that she could almost swear she had heard before. And when she finished that sentence, some of the mist would focus in up at Alice's lips, planting a loving and passionate kiss on them, further letting the ocrruption flow deep into her body, that mist feeling warm and inviting with each and every caress and breath. It would keep filling her, fantasies of kneeling before the elf and servicing her filling her mind. She could see herself sitting between the elf's legs, licking at her pussy in return for all the pleasure and submission that she had been able to indulge in. Though with those fantasies, even those would feel familiar to her... Like that was where she had been many times before, and at the same time feeling like that was the place that she belonged. It all seemed so pleasurable, warming, loving, pleasurable, wonderful, and at the same time familiar to her...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You know, this is all rather troublesome.. I don't quite get whats going on for starters.. uh. You sound kinda sad?" The red haired merchant shrugged.
"You sound as if you've been all self-deprecating." Alice complained.. again.. she wanted to add.. although her memories were conflicting, the woman felt so familiar, but Alice remembered her more.. purple?

"Sounds like the book is making you sad.. with extra steps involved." She shifted.

"A.. anyway, here I am chatting with some black mist, people would propably think me crazy." She mused, before eeping, with that dark mist swirling around and slipping under her clothing.. although she still didn't feel too worried about the situation.. how strange. It was rather nice, really. Alice liked how it felt..
She did however also eep and squirm softly when the mist, gently, but efficently, began stripping her out of her clothing..

"Aaah! I knew it! P.. pervert!" She judged, with a flush of her cheeks, blushing.. why did she feel so sensitive? Why did she want to cuddle up against warm, comforting breasts and ... "W.. wh.. what's going on?" she protested, shily, blushing.. being treated with gentle love, but also far less resilient to the corruption than Deva. "Huh how strange, I was just thinking about the purple.. wha.. uh.. s. . slip under your control?" She repeated, blushing, gulping and shifting.. the nice, warm, comfortably blanket made her feel drowsy, for lack of a better word for it..

"That.. you.. does sound nice.. I uh.. I'm a bit scared, I really don't get what's going on, uh.. I don't know uh.. hamnn.." She exhaled heavily as she found that hand so expertly grope her breasts, pushing out her chest to the lustful touch, sighting as her soft, pink nipples hardened under the caress and attention.
"Wait.. aahmnn.. can we slow down on the informations.. y.. your slave?" She gulped, leaving her sensitive, nicely tingling chest presented to those teasing tongues, panting with an expressive, hopeful hunger hidden in her eyes, doing little to rebuke Cyliarra's advances, physical or mental.

"Hamnn.. I don't know.. it's like I remember, almost remember, shadows of.. things.. ohmnn.. this is emberassing.. yes, I think I really was your slave, but you uh.. you were so nice that was better than.. not being it." She moaned, relaxing and kissing the dark mists corruption.. it propably was a trick or something, but it didn't feel like one, it felt.. nice... so Alice smiled, if admittedly with a slightly dizzy expression under the corruptive influence. By this point, Alice chest was visibly aroused, pushing out against the mist, leaning into it, with a strange sense of trusting familiarity. The mist would have little trouble invading Alices's thoughts, because in a way this is what she wanted.. to kneel and attend her beloved... she licked her lips slightly.. she wanted to make love to her elf-nurse, lick and worship her soft, warm pussy, before fucking it... wait was that right?.. all the while being cradled and held and loved and encouraged.. yes.. she was pretty sure she was once addicted to this loving encouragement. She smiled a happy, aroused, dazed smile as she remembered.. yes.. Cyli had made her love having her breasts played with.. she gasped as she extended a hand to brush the necklace resting ontop of her breasts, smiling, reminiscing half forgotten memories with an emberassed smile...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Valerie would just chuckle a bit at the thought of being overcome by her own desires. Perhaps it was a hot idea, but she knew what she could control and what desires she could work with rather than fight against. "It'll take more than eyes and confidence to be able to beat you... Oh you met the Seventh? Risela has always been one of my favorite opponents... Though if you'll forgive me being a bit cocky, I don't think I'd lose to her now..." There were few that she believed could beat her at this point, as her training had been more intensive than something as simple as weightlifting, or technique practice.

"That's what I'm talking about! You and I, and everyone else in this whole 'fight' have worked hard for all of this... I'll be impressed by you long before I'm impressed by destiny." The Amazoness would compliment, still impressed by the things that Deva had managed to do. The angel had taken on some of the strongest souls across the universe, and all of which had been empowered by a reality warping Tome, Valerie couldn't keep herself from respecting that. "Heh... maybe you'll win... But if you do I'll come trying again. I don't give up, not when I've put my mind to something." She said, determination clear in her voice. If it meant another decade or two of training, then that was what she would do. If it took her having to go on her own adventures to get more experience, that was what she would do.

"Like I said, her being stronger isn't what matters to me. If that's where she finds fulfillment, then that's good for her. I fight best when I'm fighting for someone. When I'm fighting WITH someone. It's funny though... years ago I'd have despised not being ranked as Number 1 for Cyliarra. Now I just fight for her because I believe in her." She further explained. Though she made a mental note that she might enjoy a match with Jeska. Then again, those types that enjoyed fighting that much tended to be more about 'victory or death' and other things like that. Valerie wanted to live, not just for herself, but for those that she cared about. Then she'd smile when Deva mentioned that Valerie would first have to prove that she could beat Deva as she once was. "I wouldn't have it any other way." As much as she liked fighting with her slaves... if her slave was stronger than her then she didn't have to be the protector, she didn't have to be the strong one. So she'd need to prove herself at some point...

Valerie would do a quick bow when she was complimented on the amount of power that she had gained since their last fight, always liking to add a little flair to her fighting. Even in the most dire of battles, she tried not to take herself too seriously. Partly because that was one of the problems she had all the time when she was competitive, and partly because it actually helped her fighting flow when she added some flourishes to it. Then she was suddenly grabbed by the hand, feeling her arms pressed in as she was slammed into the wall with an 'oof'. But that was her only sign that she had even felt the impact. Despite a full force slam into the wall and then the ceiling, she still looked to be at full energy. She had trained her own durability as well, and while a slam like that would certainly hurt her, it wouldn't bring her even close to defeat. Her eyes would widen as she saw herself spinning towards Deva' Ius Victoria, knowing that was an effect she couldn't really overcome. No matter how much she trained, she wasn't able to just ignore something that could change reality. So she would quickly overpower the hand gripping her, prying herself out of it and slamming a kick down onto it as she jumped out of its grasp. And she'd land gracefully, muscles rippling and sweat dripping down her body just a little bit from the exertion, giving her breasts and abs and cock a slight sheen to them. She'd crack her neck again, her expression still looking wild now that she had been using her strength properly.

Then she'd watch it grow and ball up into a fist, slamming down at her quickly. Rather than dodge she'd reach her hands up to meet it, her hands catching the fist and... stopping it? The ground beneath her would crack and shatter, rubble flying everywhere as she stopped the strike, muscles straining a little as she pushed back against the fist, smirking a bit as she managed to stop that first strike, giving it a quick punch before rolling out of the way, letting it collide with the ground. Then as it flew at her a second time, she'd pull back and let her own fist meet it mid air, shattering it all over again as she put a gargantuan amount of force into breaking this one. "Phew... Trust me... You're not going to out-strength me with this magic..." She commented, still sweating and starting to pant just a little bit, closing her eyes and seeming to focus herself a little, her breath steadying, almost as though she had managed to find new energy reserves right then and there. "Hell yeah I'm warmed up... Training fights aren't nearly as fun as this..." She would watch as Deva brought out her new weapon, a bow and arrow. Well she had trained against Cyliarra so a bow wasn't anything that she'd be too worried about. That being said, those fights had taught her that catching the arrow, no matter how impressive it was, could be far more dangerous than just letting the arrow fly and miss. So even if Deva hadn't mentioned it, she had no plans on trying to catch the arrow. She'd quickly dodge out of the way of the arrow, rolling out of the way the moment that the arrow left Deva's bow. Though seeing the effect it had... the Amazoness was actually a bit disappointed that Deva hadn't kept using the bow. Because if she had... Valerie was moderately sure she could get a chunk of rock to intercept the arrow right as it left the bow, and hit that screeching explosion right in front of Deva. But that just meant she'd need to find another way to win.

Valerie's eyes would widen seeing the fire whip, surprised at the amount of artifacts that Deva had at her disposal. If anything, it was just like Cyliarra, collecting powerful and interesting artifacts that could help her in situations like this. "I grew up in the jungle near a volcano... I can take the heat." But then she'd... close her eyes? The Amazoness would take a deep breath, her eyes closed while she seemed to be focusing on something. Then when the fire whip flew at her, she'd dodge out of the way as though she had perfect vision of where it was coming at her. Whips were a tough weapon to deal with, and some people had the control to trick you with the angle that it was coming from. With her eyes closed she could dodge and move without getting tricked, ducking and sliding, jumping and dodging as though she had perfect vision. Another thing that helped her with this was... the fire. Because Deva's whip was giving off heat, she had even more warning of which direction it was coming from, using the temperature, the light of the flame, and her own awareness of the environment to dodge. She wasn't an expert strategist though... she couldn't think steps ahead of Deva... though she had a sneaking suspicion that no one really could. Still... she had trained her mind, and knew that a simple whip was too simple for what Deva normally did. So rather than charge in, she thought as best she could about what the trap could be, going over what Deva did in her mind... "A second whip..." She whispered to herself. Then she'd open her eyes and look around, seeing all the pieces of rubble that the fight had already created, and she'd start tossing rocks and pieces of floor directly at the blind spot of the fire whip, seeing if she could trigger the second whip or break it, or even knock it away from Deva. After a good few were thrown out, Valerie would close her eyes again and charge in, dodging back and forth, and then when she got in close she'd try to tackle Deva to the ground and get her into a grappling position. However, if the whip was still lying in wait for her, she'd leap up the moment it tried to close in, working to get through any gap in the whip she could find so she could get behind Deva instead, and grab her from behind.

Either way, her attempt would be to grab Deva and hold her close, to let her get more of that powerful musk up close. It was the scent of a powerful and dominating Mistress... one that she needed to submit to, one that she needed to kneel before and pleasure... One that would keep her and care for her... And her eyes would keep being drawn to that throbbing, beautiful member, a cock that she could already imagine herself with her lips wrapped around it, taking in the taste and that intoxicating musk up close. She could imagine herself nuzzled up to Valerie, running her hands across those powerful muscles, held close in a tight and snug, comforting grip. It would be so easy... so simple to just fall to her knees and give herself over to the Amazoness... Why was she even trying to fight it? A part of her just wanted to give in now, to let that Amazoness lift her up in her arms and take her completely... That scent would fill her lungs, adrenaline and arousal starting to fill her, the natural submissive nature bubbling to the top as Deva took in that scent. It was as if it was speaking directly to the submissive, subservient slave deep within her, encouraging it out as she stood there. Everything that was already impressive about Valerie would grow stronger, she'd look slightly more powerful, more beautiful, more dominating, she seemed even more like a proper Mistress. Even her slightly bestial look on her face seemed so enticing now... a powerful animal that took what it wanted hiding right below the surface... and at right this moment that animal wanted Deva more than anything else...

"Oh you're a lewd, submissive little cock slut... And I love every bit of it... What I was thinking about? I thought about your beautiful lips wrapped around my cock... The illusion of them from our first encounter still deep in my mind... I also indulged my wilder thoughts... Thoughts of unleashing my wolf entirely, pushing you to the ground and taking you... plunging deep into you and fucking you like a good little bitch... Pinning you down, pressed against you... my scent driving you more and more wild as I fill you... But I can't tell you all of this... After all... why spoil where you're going to be and what I'm going to do to you..." She said lustfully, a hungry look in her eyes as she licked her lips a bit, smiling at the angel...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cyliarra would actually chuckle just a little bit when Alice mentioned that she still didn't know what was going on. "It's... quite a long story, Sweetie... Trust me... darling. I'm not sad deep down... So long as I make sure you get a happy life, then I won't be truly sad..." Her Tome had told her long ago that she wouldn't be able to be with Alice, but she could at least ensure that her love got a happy ending, and for her that was enough. "Self-Depreciating? Heh... Even without your memories you know me too well..." It was as though the past years and years no longer mattered... as though she was comfortable and talking to the one she loved all over again.

She actually laughed a little when Alice mentioned that the book was still making her sad, just with extra steps. "You've always been smarter than you give yourself credit for... Maybe the book has made me sad." Her Tome would glow a bit again, as though it were trying to say something. But rather than open it and read it this time, she would actually ignore the Tome, focusing instead on Alice and making her feel good and happy.

Once the mist had stripped Alice down to a certain point, it would actually stop stripping her down. Cyliarra actually found her much more beautiful with her body revealed just enough for the mist to have access. It'd slide between her breasts, sliding against them and groping them, feeling like soft and experienced fingers playing with her body. At the same time they left behind a bit of that dark moisture, letting it seep deep into her skin. As it started to fill her with corruption and coat her with that liquid, Alice would feel a warmth and pleasure flowing through her body, the corruption sinking into her and coursing through her.

"Don't be scared... my sweet little Alice... Just let these nice feelings flow over you... Give yourself over to the pleasure and the fantasies and that deep submissiveness that I know is in you... Just sink deep down into the pleasure, happiness, and arousal that this corruption promises... I promise you'll be safe, my love... I want you to feel good... To feel happy." The elf would reassure, that voice feeling soothing to Deva both from the corruption and from hidden memories of being comforted by that voice. She would feel as though she could trust that voice, like the mist was only trying to give her pleasure and make her feel good. Alice's skin would grow just a little bit paler, and feel just slightly smoother as the black mist kept coating her, groping and molesting her gently to give her pleasure while she felt that corruptive influence soaking further and further into her. It all felt relaxing, and she could picture herself wrapped up in the mist, letting more and more of it in... And unless she focused intently, she would find herself naturally breathing more of the mist in, not feeling scared at all. "Doesn't it feel wonderful? Just let more and more of that mist fill you... Give yourself over to my control... Obey... Submit... Enjoy..." Each of those words would send shivers of pleasure through Alice, the corruption making it feel even more pleasurable. The mist would slide over her nipples as she spoke, feeling like a loving tongue sliding over her sensitive nipples, yet another addition of pleasure to push that idea of submission.

"Don't be scared... My Love... I promise you that you're safe with me. I don't want to hurt you, I just want to give you pleasure and help you feel good. You've felt this before... This wonderful subservient pleasure... The joy that comes from giving control to one the loves you... It's just now it feels even more pleasurable thanks to this corruption..." She whispered, the words now seeming to both come from the mist and from deep in Alice's mind, a strand of mist flowing into her ear to reach her brain directly as well. "Yes... My Love... My Slave... Able to enjoy yourself and feel this pleasure without worry..." And those words would sound even more enticing and wonderful than they had before. She wanted to feel that... she wanted to give herself over... her own submissive and subservient personality being stoked and encouraged. She could picture herself nuzzled up between the elf's bosom, being pet and pleasured at the same time, feeling pleasure without any fears or worries, being able to enjoy this pleasure and just obey and submit without a hint of worry or hesitation...

When Alice acknowledged the memories of being Cyliarra's slave, of that being better than being free, the mist would take a hold of that and amplify it further. She could almost actually remember it... feeling pleasure and love, nuzzled up to the purple haired elf, all of it seeming even more beautiful than it had before. The mist would encourage her to want that... to embrace it even more... to be a good little slave. "Such a good girl... That's it... Enjoy the pleasure... Remember how wonderful it feels... Give in to it all..." The mist would reward her by groping her presented chest, rubbing and squeezing all the most sensitive spots, the spots that Cyliarra already knew were sensitive. Then at the same time, a lot more of the mist would slide down between Alice's legs, rubbing against her pussy, a slow and methodical tracing of the lips to give her pleasure. At the same time, a strand of mist would circle around Alice's clit, becoming just a little more solid to rub against it, pressing down against her love button to keep increasing the pleasure. The mist traced her pussy and toyed with her clit as a reward, timing perfectly with the mist at her breasts, groping and molesting her while she played with her between her legs. Then some more mist would move up to her face, caressing her cheek and moving to her lips for a deeper and more passionate kiss, giving her pleasure and love. At the same time, the fantasies would grow slightly more lewd. Alice could envision herself held in Cyliarra's grasp and control, obeying her every command, being pleasured and played with by a loving Mistress, ready to fulfill her every command. At the same time she could envision herself corrupted as well, her own breasts lactating slightly, dripping corrupted milk while her loving Mistress enjoyed and played with her, gave her love, care, affection, lust, pleasure, and so much more, rewarding her for being a perfect slave. She could see herself held close, hugged close in a combination of warm and deep love, while at the same time feeling erotic and perverted pleasure, all for her Mistress...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Be careful, Valerie.. I've met too many that thought themselves hard to defeat."
Deva chuckled. Risela, yes.. many of her opponents had been impressive, she could not deny this.. and yet, she stood here. The Angel, Victorious.

"But good.. true strength is not born from not losing, but from standing up after defeat." That was Deva's philosophy. She could barely hold her own in battles.. at first. At first her only ability had been to survive...
"Numbers and rankings are problematic anyway. You should propably do away with the system, now that you lost one and three." Deva mused, before observing Valerie's combat with her ethereal hands.

"So a grade 9 spell wouldn't even be much of a distraction.. that's about within expected parametres.." Deva admitted, whilest admiering Valeries powerful form.. the cracking floor howeve,r htat was a little much, now heh... Good she summoned almost all of her original gear.. there was the ring of seven Veils, but she couldn't risk using that to its full power against Valerie.
"I'm not trying to overpower you with something of this level, no.. but.." Deva mused, her eyes glowing a dangerous blue, for the first time perhaps, showing that to a degree, she enjoyed at least a fight like this as well..
"Neither will you overpower me with strenght of that extend." Deva said, ominously, watching Valerie sense, rather than get distracted by the fire-whip.. and then toss rubble at her.. with a tsk.. and a flick of her wrist, most of the rubble was smacked away as well.. this ghost-whip still had some magical power, but, more importantly, with Deva's full equipment, so did her strikes, so deflecting a few stones was nothing.

"Impressive focus, that does indeed come from training for over a decade." Deva noted, whilest Valerie dodged through her whips whilest watching the Wolf-woman slam into... nothing at all, it seemed at first. An invisible barrier, a small bubble, tightly around Deva slowed down even Valeries impressive assault to a near Standstill, whilest Deva explained. "These bracers create a permanent force-field. Furthermore.. trying to grab me is pointless." Deva noted, if Valerie powered through with sheer force, the angel would slip right through her hands.

"The Heart of Rashemen does more than just allow me to keep up with your speed, it's imbued with a permanent version of the grade four spell Freedom of Movement." Deva noted, smiling at the beautiful werewolf. "You'll have to attack me with more force than a gentle lover trying to overwhelm a weak angel. Presume you are fighting against Cyliarra's more powerful defensive fields.. you didn't even manage to activate my armor's magic yet.
Furthermore.. you perhaps consider your sensual musk able of winning this combat for you.. Let me caution you against that. Cloak of the Heavens and Necklace of Protective Insight...
Let me put this into perspective, power-level wise. If your ordinary, weak willed person is a 1, and the weakest of Cyliarra's agents and my Aeva's are at about a 50, My base resistance to mental influence is about 150, You would be at a 300, someone like the third or the First would be about 400...
And right now, I am closer to 500."
Deva chuckled, dropping her whips and drawing forth her twin Katana.
".. you don't need to point out the irony to me of one that secretly yearns for the soothing comfort of control to go to such lengths to protect their mind.. but it is... necessary to me. I.. I am too easily endangered by desiering the wrong people... your dark, bestial instincts... ugh.. fine, I shall tell you a secret, when I fought you, under control of the first.. you being controlled by your beastial impulses was so.. erotic to me.... but so was you being controlled by another, someone that just wanted to take me, make me a bitch-slave for their plans.. it's still arousing to think about...

So you see, I had to take.. precautions against the wicked using my desires against me.. that's why it feels like I can fight one submissive desire with another... I want a strong, kind mistress.. doing messy things to me, and that gets me in all the wrong kinds of company, sometimes."
She confessed, and chuckled, knowing Valerie wouldn't abuse this as an opening... well, this opening of her talking.. if she wished to abuse the information, now that was Deva's fault for giving it now wasn't it?

"And if you ask why I never used my full power against the First? Well, for one, I suspect her armor was designed to perpetually adapt to any threat, I fear I might have only made her stronger, for two, because that's what she'd wanted. She wanted to defeat the mighty with even greater might, so I was not giving her that, because she was not worth it! She was just a villain to defeat.. You, however, your respectable attitude is worthy of a true mistress... you do not fear failure, you are ready to grow with it, just like me. But you are more confident than me.. you could be the lowest rank among Cyliarra's folks and you'd still be the greatest threat to me.
But as is, your prowess is so great that if I didn't take you seriously, you might disable me before I have the chance to use healing-magic to compensate. Your beautiful mighty body is one deserving of my full attention. So! Spell Sequencer: Angel-lust!"
She winked at Valerie.. the mighty wolf that called to her instincts.. oh she could still smell the beautiful scent.. but it only affected her as much as she wanted to.. that sweet scent of desire.. but tackling and pushing her down, letting her musk do her work against Deva.. Valerie had tried that already. It affected Deva, yes.. it gave her nice thoughts, that was also true, but Deva's mind wasn't a rock in the waves with her magical equipment, it was an iron tower.

Her Katana was not a weapon in itself.. it was just another spell sequencer, holding more magic.. it was necessary too now, as Valerie would likely adjust her offense to take Deva's bracers into account.. but that would not help her. This spell sequencer held the Death Ward Spell, a set up for what was to come next, It summoned an Elemental Swarm, a Grade 9 druid spell, and finally, it engulfed Deva in a Turtle-shield spell, even further increasing her Defenses.

Valerie, meanwhile, found herself faced with a large , blocking her access to Deva and trying to punch her with an attack that crackled with the storms energy.. It was little Match for Valerie, without doubt, but as soon as a punch or two at best obliterated it, the air crackled.. and immediatly, it was replaced by a Then came Water, Then Fire. Of course, Valerie could also ignore the elemental and attack Deva, but that'd leave the elemental doing minor damage to her along the way.. whilest Deva lifted her other sword, seeming to prepare more magic from it.
"AngelDust!" She declared, her skin turning into iron, engulfed by a shield of darkness and empowered by divine might. "Grade 6 Iron body, Grade 7 Night Shield and Grade 4 Divine Power." She mused, looking at her hands. "This is so nostalgic..." She mused. Her empowerments and magical defenses had a time limit, yes, but just being allowed to use them,.. once more.. she let go of her spell-sequencers, Katana's clattering to the ground.. She could not use them again for another day after all.
"You wonder about my summoning magic, perhaps.. I'm a healer.. I fight better with an ally.. even if it's just a summoned creature.. I wonder how strong I could be allied with a mighty alpha.. hmnn. with a beautiful cock and.." She shook her head.. just because she could resist mental influences, didn't mean she couldn't be seduced...

She shouted, grinning and giving off the strangely conflicting impressions of both a veteran warrior with barely an equal finally finding a challenge.. and a lost, lonely woman, desperately yearning for companionship. She opened both of her hands, stretching one out as if to high five someone behind her, whilest pushing the other forwards.. She WANTED Valerie to be strong enough to resist this, of course. But this had been her favourite spell, forever. "Very well then, my beautiful wolf-queen.. unlike any other I faced so far, except for maybe Cyliarra, I shall respect you by not holding back anything I once used or was.. Now, prove to me you wont just fall prey to any nasty magic!" She demanded, rushing to subtly shift locations... Valerie likely noticed this wasn't designed to give her an advantage, but to allow Deva to aim at Valerie.. and only her, without aiming deeper into the mansion.
"I am a healer.. but my weakness always was that I lacked offensive power as a result.. sure I can make up for that with powerful weapons, a few of which you've seen already, but there's also an ancient spell I'm particularly fond off.. It once defeated an immortal god. Well.. it is rather fowl magic" She chuckled, keeping up her posture, whilest chanting:

"This is magic is on the same rank as Cyliarra's ultimate defense around this plane... Io! Lord of Layers! Extend your guarding wings upon me this day! I beseech the, proudly comb crested Hero to Hens!" Deva declared, slowly circling her hands around.. a massive, yellow circle of energy appearing behind her back, twice he height, roughly, as she.. put her hands under her shoulders, mimicking chicken-wing motions. "Gaze upon this battlefield oh father to feathers! Crowing sun caller, your might be without equal!" Deva declared.. and if it hadn't been before, now it was clear what all her defensive magic earlier was for.. whilest Valerie could attack her exeptionally easy right now, twirling her hands dramatically as she was, but stopping that spellcasting could be hard.. furthermore, with golden runes slowly drawing themselves inwards, it seemed like this spell was both an aimed spell and a large area affecting attack.. it would be hard to dodge..
"All shall bend to your rule and be as one, Weaver of Wattle, I call upon the, Elder to Eggs!" Deva threw her hands up into the air, the circle behind her completing. She truly hoped Valerie could shake off this spell, because then the angel could just close into melee-combat, and .. well.. propably be defeated.. that fled like it would be more enjoyable than winning, as odd as this thought was...
Either way, it was too late to stop the magic now, either way. Deva thrust her hand fowards, declaring: "Mass Fowl!" As feathers burst forth from the golden circle behind her, a blast of feathery.. energy that immediatly transformed several of the lose rock and debris into little peeps, a portrait on a wall turning into a colorful rooster, the wall itself.. resisting a little longer, perhaps due to defensive magic, but ultimately also explosing into seveal white-winged chickens that Fluttered above each other, panicking a bit and fleeing from a Valerie, who found herself pushed back by the overwhelming might of the transforming magic, a tingling on the back of her neck.. the only thing that didn't turn feathery under Deva's magic was her Ius Victoria, now clattering to the ground among the chickens, the artifact seeming resilient to even this level of magic.

Deva observed, smiling.. it was strange casting this spell that had been used to humiliate so many wicked ones, .. and hope for it to fail. So what was she actually left with if it failed? Her Starsword, yes, but cutting Valerie didn't feel like fun, same went for the Dragonbone Bow. Both were weapons with high damage potential, but she didn't want to use them, or the evil sword she had sealed up. Her Spell sequencer had boosted her combat potential, but enough to wrestle with Valerie? Doubtful. And being too close to her exposed Deva to that nice, sexy musk. She could heal any damage dealt to her, but resist that forever? Hrmnn.. It seemed she'd have to grab her Ius Victoria to finish this once more.. Even if Valerie dodged it consistently, that'd leave her slowly tiering and open to other attacks.. like the ghost whip.
Her battle-plans made, Deva subtly slipped the invisible whip into her off-hand for later, all this strategizing happening whilest Valerie struggled against Deva's spell..

Inwardly, Deva smiled. It was strangely.. relieving just going all out, having fun, not having to hide or hold back anything.. well, alright she hid one thing. But she was fighting Valerie to the fullest of her ability. And Valerie would prove herself.. or be defeated like all others.. But if she was defeated, if she gave up this easily.. she'd just give up and leave and abandon Deva like so many others too.

((Random fun fact: Everything Deva uses here is at best minorly adjusted in-game gear for a high level character, heh. The spell turned an evil npc that was supposed to be untouchable into a chicken.. a nat 1 on a defense check, heh. ^^ ... although there's no incantation in the game ofc, and I went a bit more creative!))

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I mean.. I am not that smart, because, well that all just sounds more sad to me, sorry. To make others happy you first have to know happiness yourself, you know?" Alice huffed, unsure wether to hug or slap the white-haired mist woman. Chuckling. She made a note to hide the elfs (wait, that was an elf, who told her that?) reading glasses. Neither Alice nor Cyliarra noticed the books slow.. Only Deva, across the hallway, enhanced by her perception and focus empowering equipment, notices the glow with a brief, subtly grin of satisfaction.
"Yeah, I don't get it, but you sound too nice to be this kind." Alice determined, albeit distracted by the swirling mists at this point.

Mists that felt tingly and warm and left dark, quickly fading stains. Alice was not sure what was going on, but she lacked the mental fortitude to resist it all that well..
"Haa.. ahmn.. b.. being safe sounds nice.." She moaned out softly.
"S.. slave?" She then asked, gulping with a soft flush to her cheeks.. as well as the rest of her body.

Alice moaned, ever so slightly, only to seem emberassed at the noises she herself had made, shifting shily and losing herself in the sensations of warm, loving.. yet also lewd safety. "Haah.. I..oooh that feels so nice..." She gasped under the groping, misty hands, squeezing her hands into little fists at the sensations running through her body from her bosom.
"Nyaaah..." She panted out, mewling with the mist pleasuring her sensually, rubbing up between her legs.. she'd likely stumble, if not for the mist holding her at this point.

Alice exhaled heavily, leaning into the misty kiss, parting her lips, a sigh of yearning escaping her, just pushing out her chest more at the images of corruption floating through her mind, panting ever so slightly with a soft: "M... mistress.." It wouldn't be so bad, following a kind mistresses' every command, now would it? Not when most of those commands were to cuddle and hug and love her anyway, now would they?
"I.. I like it when you play with my body and 'specially my breasts mistress.." She sighed out, softly, a dulled, but happy expression on her face. "Hmnn.. d.. don't stop.. this feels so .. nice.." She panted softly, extending her arms to let the mist sink into her pale skin. "Ohmnn.. y.. you're corrupting me.. aren't you.. the mist is so nice..." She panted softly, letting the dark moisture coil all around her and letting Cyliarra soothe her minot apprehensions.

"Hamnn.. oh yess.. I want to obey.. please.. let me have all of your mist and corruption.. haaah.. d.. don't hold back.." It was so strange, but to Alice it felt as if -not- being enslaved was the worse alternative, in this situation, her hips rocking against the mist, a soft gasp escaping her lips as she felt the dark mist wiggle into her ear and mind. Alice could feel her body growing wet and needy under the pleasure fed to it so lovingly. She wanted, yearned for more. She wanted to be a good girl... although there were also some more.. perverted fantasies mixed within... she enjoyed the control, yes, being twisted to dislpay how controlled she truly was was.. arousing. She could feel a lustful tingling between her legs..
She thought she remembered.. someone gave her a necklace that made her breasts all sensitive, and afterwards, she'd asked Cyliarra to make her aroused by just having them petted and played with.. and clearly the elf had enjoyed obliging..
she softly reached her hands out to hold onto the mist, light a lust-lost dancer, feeble, but eager. "Hamnn.. c.. can't help myself.." She admitted, reaching her hands out through the swirling darkness, imagining her dark mistresses beautiful, soft bossom.. and leaning forwards, planting a kiss on it.. and another, inhaling of the corruptive mists as she leaned forward, kissing, suckling softly. "Ohmnn.. Mistress please.. l.. let me suckle on your corruption.." She cooed out, softly.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I'm not sure you're the best measure of if someone's tough to beat..." Valerie would joke, knowing that measuring people up to one of the greatest was a quick way to feel inferior. Hell, she remembered that once she had fallen from her perch she had measured herself against those that beat her for too long. "The point is that I have to beat you.. once. One proper win and you're my slave. However, you'll have to beat me every time... I like those odds... But I have a feeling that today is my one win." Even if she was beaten back entirely, she already knew that she was in a much better tactical position, because when she had her mind set to something she wouldn't give up.

"I get the feeling that were it not for Cyliarra's control over us, we'd not work properly as a team... Rankings would probably make us less willing to act as a team." The Amazoness understood how competition could bring out the best in some, but the worst in others. Though she also knew that the situation here was unique, where Cyliarra had the ability to ensure that her agents worked together. The problem was that after the rebellion tried to overthrow her, Cyliarra couldn't be completely sure of her control keeping them loyal. So in the end Valerie actually agreed that the rankings should be done with.

While she knew that fighting wasn't Deva's big thing, she did see that glow in her eyes, and she could tell that the angel was enjoying herself. She enjoyed fighting herself enough to at least be able to see it in others. "I was worried that you thought you'd overpower me... Then again, part of me knew that you're too smart to go for that." While Deva would see that Valerie's muscles were straining a little and she was sweating slightly, the Amazoness seemed far from exhausted. In fact, now that she was properly warmed up she almost looked as though she had MORE energy than before. She was glad that she had trained herself to see even without vision, as in some scenarios that allowed her to act more confident in her decisions. It was one of the things that she had tried earliest so that she would at least be able to deal with the more simple illusions.

Valerie would look confused as she hit the forcefield, hearing Deva's words and... immediately punching into that forcefield. And it would actually seem to shake just a little bit from that, not cracking under her force, but Deva would know that if Valerie kept up she would actually be able to shatter the shield that she had up. Then she heard the angel further describe exactly what kinds of defenses that she had, and the Amazoness would frown just a little hearing that... "Well... No more pulling punches I guess... Just uh... Don't blame me if you're a bit bruised when this is all over..." It was true... She hadn't wanted to hurt the angel... But if she was going to build defenses the likes of which Cyliarra used, then she'd need to amp it up a little bit... Of course... Deva comparing her defenses to Cyliarra actually made Valerie more confident. One of the things that she had trained to deal with were Cyliarra's barriers, the elf actually building shields and defenses for her to test herself against, growing stronger and stronger over the years to break them down one by one. "I think you underestimate my mental training if you're only going to put me at a 300..." She had learned a lot over the years... Though she did concede that she probably wouldn't be able to overwhelm Deva's mental resistance... at least not immediately. Not without a lot of effort. The good news was that her musk did increase in effect as more of it filled the air.

Just as Deva assumed, Valerie wouldn't just rush at the angel when she described the things that she wanted, and the fantasies that she had about Valerie. But she had many different reasons for that. First of all was that she was just kind, and wanted to hear the angel out even if it would be beneficial to her to rush at her. Another was that attacking the angel so dishonorably would leave a bad taste in her mouth. And finally, this information might be useful to her later. "Oh rest assured... Having you with me, I doubt I'd be able to keep my wild side controlled..." She would lick her lips, knowing that with someone as attractive to her as Deva would drive her wild with lust. "Well I can at least promise that things will get quite messy when I take you... Heh... I know a lot of the other villages slaves would be jealous..." She would enjoy Deva, but at the same time she would also make sure that all the other Amazonesses understood that Deva was HER slave... And she took great pride in taking care of her slaves, and of making sure that no one else tried to take them from her.

"Thank you for the compliment... Though I'd rather not compare myself to the First... I may be a true Mistress, and I would treat you like a proper cock slut while caring for you... But even now I admit that in a fair fight she would likely obliterate me." She hadn't wondered why Deva hadn't gone all out against the First, in some ways she already felt that she knew why. The First would have become stronger, in fact Cyliarra had told her that the woman had nearly reached the point where she could outdo a Tome. Even if you defeated her, the problem got worse in that her suit would be adapted to deal with whatever defeated her. "There is no 'First' in my mind right now... There isn't even really a Cyliarra in this moment to me... There is you and me... There is a Mistress, and her cock slut to be. For this fight... That is my only reality." Focus was her other strength... nothing else was relevant to her right now, only registering the existence of others as potential factors in her battle with Deva. When she was going all out in a fight, there wasn't anything else in the entire universe. That was why she was actually very difficult to distract, as her focus zeroed in on her opponent to the point where anything that wasn't important to her fight was disregarded.

Valerie would rush forward when Deva started building up more defenses, trying to stop her with as much force as she could muster. But then there was suddenly an elemental blocking her path, one that she would look up and down, sizing it up for a moment. Then she'd just keep moving towards Deva, ignoring the elemental entirely. And Deva would soon see why. It's punch would collide with the Amazon and... she didn't even seem to flinch, the fist just a minor distraction as she moved towards the angel. The punch wouldn't even seem to throw her off course, her own strength, durability, and stance keeping her from being pushed by that attack. Unfortunately she wouldn't be able to break through Deva's defenses quick enough, not with every spell that she was managing to weave. "Well... If you suck half as good as you fight then I think you'd be the perfect partner for a wild, lustful, dominating, powerful, erotic, horny wolf aplha..." She would say, lust creeping into her voice as she thought about what she would do to Deva. At least... what she would do when she managed to get through all these damned defenses. The angel had defenses that it would actually take quite a bit of time for her to break apart.

And because the Amazoness was unable to break through those defenses, Deva would have all the time that she needed to cast her best spell. "I get the feeling that I'm not going to be able to stop you from casting this spell... So hit me with it..." With that she'd stop trying to break through those defenses. She knew that there was no reason to break them down when the whole point of doing that would be to stop the spell. So instead she stood and braced herself for what was coming, curious as to the spell that Deva was casting, particularly when she started mimicking a chicken. That was when it happened, everything turning to chickens, causing her to raise an eyebrow in confusion at the onslaught of birds all running in chaos, moving in different directions and hopping around, making her smirk just a little at the sight. Though she also wondered how much power it took to turn that many things into chickens, especially the building that Cyliarra had meticulously warded against all sorts of magic...

That amusement would fade as they started rolling over her like a wave, so many of them rushing towards her to get past her, the Amazon quickly being overwhelmed by a wave of chickens. There were too many for her to fight off, and there was the bigger problem of the amount of power this spell clearly had. It definitely was more powerful than almost anything that Valerie had encountered... She couldn't just overpower this spell... It wasn't something that she could just punch away, nor was it something that she would be able to dodge with her superior agility. And she doubted that it was something that she could just will herself to resist... not without unleashing something with greater power. But those thoughts were ground to a halt as more and more chickens kept rushing her, the true power of this spell revealing itself to her. Not only was it turning everything into chickens, and likely herself with it, but the sheer amount of fowls made it impossible for her to even move or launch a counterattack. That took her other plan out... She couldn't just rush Deva and try to beat her before the spell affected her, as it would take too long to get to her with the amount of chickens that were in the room... They just kept coming and coming, washing over her like a wave, the rubble and paintings and carpet and everything else around her becoming chickens to add to the overwhelming wave that was threatening to essentially drown her in feathers and clucking... Soon her body wouldn't even be visible, instead being overwhelmed by the wave of chickens, one hand slowly sinking below the wave of chickens, the sound of clucking sounding out through the room as Deva no longer even heard the Amazoness within that wave... Had she been beaten? There'd be nothing but the sound of chickens, the crowd of them still not dispersing as there wasn't even movement under the chickens after a while... Though the moment that Deva started to move towards her Ius Victoria she'd notice something...

A wolf's howl would sound from... somewhere. It was tough to tell with all the clucking chickens, the sound being masked a little bit... A moment later the ground beneath Deva would . A large hole opening in the ground beneath her, big enough for a person to fit through. Two wolf hands shot out from the hole, gripping her legs and pulling her down, forcing her underground with a tremendous amount of strength, pulling her down purposely trying to pull her away from her Ius Victoria. And she'd find herself inside a small tunnel, tall enough for a person to stand in comfortably, but not much room after that, and wide enough to allow roughly Valerie's full arm span.

Valerie was fully in her werewolf form, her dark black fur and black and red eyes staring at the angel, her wild urges revealed completely now as she licked her lips with her tongue. But she was different from the last time that Deva had seen the werewolf. Yes she had given in to wilder urges, a primal look on her face, but deep in those eyes Deva could see that Valerie still had some control... she was still herself. Looking around... Deva would see the details of the makeshift tunnel, one that seemed to lead from where Valerie had drowned in chickens to where she had been pulled underground. Valerie reached to the back of her neck, plucking out a few feathers and throwing them off of her... "Nearly got me with that one..." She growled, the lust and carnal desire even clear in her voice now as she kept looking Deva up and down.

The moment that the chickens started washing over her, she knew that she had no chance reaching Deva... But as she had seen through the fight, she could definitely fight the ground. So using her strength she punched a hole into the floor and... dug as fast as she possibly could, her strength and speed making it incredibly fast, and her wolf instincts allowing her to dig even more effectively. But it was underground that she realized she had still gotten hit by Deva's ability, and was starting to turn into a chicken. So she let her wild side loose completely... figuring that the transformation the First and Lucifer had both made to her body would be powerful enough to override most other transformations. And she was right... Her werewolf form was stronger... faster... but most importantly... more resistant to attempts to change her form... She was the ALPHA... She was a proud and dominant WOLF. No one turned her into a chicken... no one turned her into something lesser than the form of a true ALPHA. No God, Elf, Tome, Monster, Angel, Demon, Machine, or anything else would take her status as the Alpha away... Not without a proper fight... Of course, she wasn't certain that her plan would work... for all she knew her werewolf form still wouldn't be enough. But it was her last gamble... it was either that or turn into a chicken and lose, so it was definitely worth a shot.

The werewolf's training hadn't just been physical... Cyliarra had created hundreds of near unwinnable scenarios for Valerie... put her in some of the most difficult spots to both test the limits of her abilities, and to force her to think creatively when the time came. "Grrrrr... I can't keep up with your mind... I know that... But I'm smarter than I've ever been... You're not just dealing with a strong Alpha... You're dealing with a body and mind sharpened over years and years..." To punctuate her point she'd let out a powerful howl, a sound that would echo through the small tunnel that the two were in.

She would then rush at the Angel, her speed even greater than before now that the wolf was fully unleashed. Before Deva could reach the hole in the ceiling of the tunnel that Valerie created, the werewolf would actually cut her off and slam her fist into the edges of that hole, causing more of the ground to collapse, sealing off the path that Valerie had used to drag Deva under. "No room to run..." At least that was the hope... She figured Deva was good enough to come up with a way out of the tunnel, but the point wasn't that she'd be down here forever, the point was simply that she wouldn't have the time to escape the tunnel until the fight was finished. Those had been her two goals, force Deva into a close range scenario, and hopefully separate her from the Ius Victoria...

That being said... Valerie's eyes grew wilder... taking deep breaths of the air around them... taking in Deva's scent, the shreds of rationality seeming to fade from her expression. "Grrrrrrr... Time... Graaaggghh... Time to let... Haaaaaaaahhh... LOOSE!" She let out one more primal howl, entirely giving in to her animal urges as she rushed Deva again, tackling into her with incredible force, gripping her wrists and trying to pin her to the floor, her mouth opening and trying to bite the connecting straps of her armor and rip them to shreds, trying to reveal Deva's body fully as her own. Meanwhile her own red, throbbing wolf-cock stood at full attention, throbbing with excitement at the scent of her bitch... Her werewolf form already considered the angel to be her bitch, and was now trying to take her properly... breed her... fuck and ravage her wildly... Teach her HER PLACE. She'd use an incredible amount of strength to try and pin Deva down, that strength being only one or two steps away from what she'd seen of the First... Gripping her tight enough that it was tough to break out, but not tough enough to break her bones... Her Alpha wanted her fucked... her Alpha wanted her pinned... Her Alpha wanted her to be unable to escape... Her Alpha DIDN'T want her too injured...

At the same time... Deva would realize the second layer to Valerie's 'tunnel' plan... They were in such a confined space that the musk was growing incredibly thick. Having nowhere to go, that scent of the werewolf would just keep saturating the air. It was the scent of an Alpha... the scent of one that OWNED her... A musk that would make any woman's legs quiver and want to fall to her knees in submissive obedience... That thick, throbbing cock reeked of that scent, letting off more and more of that musk... those pheromones that told proper bitches that their mate was here... The scent that made them desperate to be bred by the one that owned them... to be bred by the powerful and undeniable Alpha. Valerie was still sweating, even more now. The amount of effort it took to dig the tunnel, to pull Deva down, to resist the incredibly powerful spell, it left her panting and sweating profusely, made even worse by the intense arousal she felt from smelling the scent of her bitch... All of which only served to fill the air with a stronger and stronger musk. It grew thicker and thicker, stronger and stronger, to the point where Deva might have a feeling that she would give in if she couldn't get out of this tunnel...

But with the musk growing thicker that didn't even sound like a bad thing... Her Alpha was here... eager to breed with her... A bitch was meant to be fucked by the Alpha... meant to be ravaged in any way that the Alpha desired. Even being pinned down seemed like the right place for her... She wasn't meant to be above her Alpha, obviously... Valerie had proven herself to be so powerful... so dominating... so beautiful... a true Alpha that no bitch was ever meant to deny...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You can't challenge me with the same strategy twice, however."
If it was true or not, Deva liked people belieivng it was..

"I struggle to overpower most.. but at the same time, most struggle to overpower me.. that is the trade I have made." Deva explained. "You better attack me as if your life depended on it, because anything less wont overpower my defenses." She then chuckled. "Oh don't worry about your mental defenses, my only attack of the kind comes from Ius Victoria and luckily, it circumvents defenses alltogether." Deva informed.

Deva did grin subtly when Valerie promised she'd struggle to contain her wildside.. it was rather hot to imagine, without doubt. "The first had designed herself in such a way that I quickly realized no matter what force I used against her, she likely had a countermeasure. Fighting her was pointless, but she couldn't resist two tomes united for a brief moment." Well, and a little trick Deva had prepared for just such a scenario, in an alternate timeline. "Also awww.. you silly romantic." Deva mused, seeming to think the true mistress bit romantic indeed.

Deva's summoned air elemental continued to -try- and put a dent in Valerie.. until it too was caught in the spell, transforming into a particularly fluffy looking chicken. "Hahaha.. what can I say, I once had this fantasy about cocks all around me and this spell can turn it into a reality!" Deva commented, Mirthfully, taking the time to recover whilest Valerie struggled against her onslaught of chicken.. that was it though, after this spell, they'd be down to a good old sluggin'.. well, unless Valerie had been fowled by her spell, Deva mused, gently nudging aside a stray chicken or three.

".. wait what?" Deva made, tilting her head at the ground. "Huh. Unlike you, I can't dig this...

Get it? heh."
Deva chuckled to herself. "Marvelous. I can aim My Mass fowl the moment I finalize the spell.. you did well not to try and dodge it.. I expected you to overpower it at great effort, but to actually dig underground.. marvelous. You are so strong, it's enough to make a woman horny.. and the way you call me amnn.. 'cock Slut'... what can I say, who wouldn't want to make some other slaves jealous?" She purred, whilest calculating.. The chicken that had been her air-elemental had been the twenty second from the left.. with that thought in mind, she reached for her Starsword of Arvandor, a rare, brilliant energy weapon, somewhat similiar to her Ius Victoria, it could pass through most solid matter. ..

And despite no, because Valerie resisted Deva's overwhelming assault, no, not just resisted, she turned this attack into an advantage.. Deva smiled all the wider, taking in the mighty wolf before her. "Wait.. you also isolated me in an enclosed space, where your musk would have a greater effect, didn't you? Marvelous!" Deva cheered, watching Valerie punching her exit out.. whilest aiming her blade, sending it flying.. where it just, disappered, phasing through the stone, although not in the right angle to aim for Ius Victoria, whilest Valerie forced herself through several layers of protective magic, force-fields crackling and whisking out around her hands, as Deva was pushed onto the ground, still smiling, almost encouragingly. Valerie's scent was so.. arousing... Marvelous, really.. Deva's hand reached up, but not to struggle, rather to embrace Valerie, holding onto her back.. only when her other hand came up, did the Wolf notice the ghostly whip hidden within, pulling her against Deva.

"Scales of the Elder Dragon." Deva noted, as Valeries teeth failed to find purchase still, crystal-blue lines of energy appearing on her armor. "It negates any physical attack below a certain level of force." She smiled, taking in the wolfs lustful body above her. "Furthermore, the sword I've just thrown was my Starsword of Arvandor.. it's a blade of pure force, which passes through stone unhindered. What I attacked you ask?" "Elemental Swarm is a Grade Nine spell, that I chose for its resiliency.. even if you defeat one of the elementals, another is immediately summoned.. I am lucky it summons first Wind, then Earth, Really." She nodded "You see, have the Ability Earth Glide." Deva informed, just as a large, rocky arm pushed out of the tunnels wall.. thrusting forward Deva's Halberd, aimed at Valerie, as the angels arm rushed upwards, catching her magical artifact. "Sadly, I can't impose any conditions if someone else uses Ius Victoria to cut, but I figured you'd dodge it anyway." Deva smiled up at the wild, lustful wolf, letting go of her ghostly whip.. But before she could disentangle herself fully, Deva had already draw out her Holy staff once more.

"This Tunnel turned into a trap for you the moment I re-aquired Ius Victoria! Now, I can anticipate how you will dodge... no room to run, even with your superior speed. Grasping Hand!" She declared, unleashing another spectral hand.. only to dash forwards, letting her staff fall to the ground as she switched Ius Victoria to her other hand to extend her reach, rushing forward in a long, sweeping cut. Of course, going by her strength-increase, Valerie could force herself out of the grasping hand in a near instant and still dodge this. That's why Deva aimed at both her.. and the hand and walls around. Yes, even though her magic and ghostwhip, the mighty wolf was strong enough to break through them all... and of course, the more they fought and struggled, the more intense the scent of her musky sweat would get.

"Not yet! Ius Victoria!" She declared, her magical hand suddenly grasping at Valerie again, as did part of the tunnels debris. If Valerie tried to attack the angel rather than dodge it would be harder to avoid her attacks.. and even if she managed to expand one or two spells, Deva's defenses were overwhelmingly tough to deal with.

Deva grinned, panting herself, watching the mighty wolf. Gods.. this beautiful body, it could be all hers to worship.. Her white-gold cloak lit up briefly at that thought, as she panted. "Heh.. this is the furthest I've been pushed for a long, long time.." She mused, rushing to follow up her attack on the further entangled Valerie. Every cut missed would just cut more rocks and debris to further aid Deva's assault.. and finally, The earth-elemental popped out of the wall behind Valerie grabbing at her, trying futily to immobilize the mighy wolf... only to have it's rocky head split open by Ius Victoria, crackling.. and disappearing.

"Elemental Swarm, Third stage: Water elemental." Deva mused, as a seemed to engulf Valerie, as the angel continued her cut.. it would slow down Valerie's speed, but if she'd trained for so many years.. "And now, just the moment you are breaking out of the watery prison, to make you misjudge the force to use.. DIsmiss Water elemental! Fire, the last element, go!" With that, Valerie found herself bursting forth from a mass of fire instead.. it wouldn't deal much damage. It would barely slow down someone like her. As would the stone, turned to the angels will by Ius Victoria. Deva had already calculated Valerie would drop out towards, as her fire elemental faded away. Barely a moment would be all she'd need to throw her Ius Victoria, aiming for where Valerie would land.

Deva panted, her own shaft throbbing with lust... no, her whole body throbbing, as she panted, just wanting to attend and smell that cock.. it distracted her for barely a moment. Damn it, what was she waiting for, she could just throw her weapon and make Valerie protect her, forever.

Deva chuckled, musing.. "Nah.. you'd do that anyway, right? Guess I'm reaching my first goal.
You're so sexy when you let loose."
Deva mused.. her tome, yes. but what other things did she have to sucessfully attack Valerie with? Oh, plenty.. but..

Deva chuckled and grinned, and waved her hands, her equipment disappearing, leaving her a mostly nude, dress torn and all, pale skinned and brown haired, well hung angel with a soft, smooth body that, to the werewolves sharp nose smelled of the sweat of some exertion, shy lust and desire.. there was also a scent of chicken around, but that was not directly related to Deva. Although, in her hand, she still held her halberd, even as her cheeks flushed, taking in the wild wolves scent, before, enjoying the sight before her, seeking to tease her on, purring.:

"Well then, mighty wolf, Marvelous strategies.. superior strengt.. I think I shall surrender to you... in the end, guess you were right.. y.. your kinky penis distracted me just long enough..."
Deva declared, hesitating, grinning and raising her hand.. her equipment reappearing as she raised her blade once more..

".. but no.. this is not how we'll do this. Right now, we both believe you will win, but you haven't made me yours yet.. You haven't defeated me! Come at me, mighty wolf! Slaves are not given, but taken!" She declared, charging forward and swinging her halberd again. She would not surrender. Valrie would defeat her and take her, enslave her, make her a bitch.. or lose. Even pinned down again, Deva would struggle to be held still until her Alpha made her submit, taught her her place...
A part of her couldn't wait for the sweet peace of mind that would be her sweet mistress that owned her, and that cock that turned her into it's slut...

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cyliarra... actually couldn't think of anything to say when Alice told her that still sounded sad. She forced back a few tears at that response... having missed how smart Alice really was... smart and willing to voice what she thought. In some ways, the elf knew that it was a sad situation... but as she had told Alice time and time again before, what she cared about was making the young woman happy. So if that meant she would have to deal with sadness, then that was a price that she was willing to pay. And a price that her Tome had already told her that she would NEED to pay due to her situation. "I missed this... my love. I forgot how much just speaking with you warms my heart... And how much I enjoyed playing with you..." She would say from within the mist, warmth and affection in her voice.

The mist was delicate in some ways, caressing and sliding against her skin, but lustful and exploratory in others, groping and molesting her. A combination of perverted pleasure, and loving comfort that mingled together to give Alice a sensation of love and lust all at once. "That's it sweetie... Just embrace those wonderful feelings... It all feels nice, doesn't it? To just let the love and warmth was over you..." She would whisper, the voice sounding so close now that the mist was wrapped around her. "That's right, darling... Slave... One that doesn't have to worry or fear anything... Just enjoy the feelings that their Mistress gives them... Trust and obey... Not having to worry about tough choices or any of the other things that get in the way of your happiness... Instead you can just indulge your submissiveness, and enjoy the pleasure that your Mistress is eager to give you out of love. Submit and enjoy yourself... It's a wonderful feeling... my love. To submit to one that you trust... to one that loves you with all of their heart... And I promise you with all that I am that I love you. That I care about you..." The elf would further encourage, conviction and love in her voice as she spoke about how wonderful it would be for Alice to submit. And with the corruptive mist seeping into her even more, those words would all be punctuated with a shiver of pleasure. It would all sound even more incredible than Alice already seemed to know it was. It would sound like the most perfect and natural thing in the world, to give herself over to a Mistress that she could trust, that would take care of her and love her.

When Alice pushed her chest out more, the mist would happily oblige, groping a little tighter, rubbing a bit faster, sliding over her nipples and doing everything it could to reward her with more pleasure. And along with that pleasure, she would have more fantasies of being held in her Mistress' arms, a corrupt little pet of her Mistress, who was always there to love and care for her, petting her and cuddling with her even while giving her such intense pleasure. She could imagine herself sleeping with Cyliarra, cuddled up next to her all throughout the night, clinging to her as she slept, a loving arm around her to keep her warm, safe, and comfortable while her Mistress was there. At the same time she could also imagine all the lewd ways that Cyliarra might choose to play with her, from lewdly revealing and intricate outfits, to tentacles made of pure corruption to drive her even further into her Mistress' power... all sorts of beautiful fantasies would fill her mind. And all of it would seem like the most beautiful thing ever now... being able to submit to a Mistress fully like that. But Cyliarra wasn't just an ordinary Mistress... she was a Mistress that loved Alice... one that wanted her to feel nice and warm and happy. "Of course... my sweet little slave... If that's what you want..." She would agree when Alice said she'd like her to keep playing with her breasts. Some more of the mist would coil around her nipples, giving them a gentle tug, pinching and pulling them lightly while the rest of the mist give her breasts a firm squeeze, massaging them deeply, encouraged by her noises of pleasure and her desire for them to keep going. "Yes... Sweetie... I'm corrupting you. But it's a warm and loving corruption, I promise... I want you to feel pleasure... I want you to feel how nice it is to give in and accept these lewd feelings... I want to paint your very soul with my love..." She would whisper, more and more of that corruption filling the young merchant. And because of that, it'd seem like an even more wonderful idea to just give in to the corruption, to let it soak into her and fill her with that lewd sensation and submissive, subservient warmth that it promised.

The mist would speed up between her legs, just working to fill her body with more corruption and give her pleasure at the same time. "Mmmmmmm... If that's what you want, Sweetie... then that's what I'll give to you..." She promised. The mist would wriggle its way deeper into Alice's head, coating her brain just a little more in corruption, making all the fantasies slightly more vivid... Increasing her submissiveness to her Mistress... And also making her body more sensitive to the corrupting touch. At the same time, the mist in her mind would start to reawaken some memories... making her remember the feeling of submission, the feeling of obeying Cyliarra, and all the warmth, safety, and pleasure that those memories had with them. She couldn't return everything, but she at least returned the memories of how good it felt to submit... Adding them on top of the pleasure that she was already feeling to help Alice further embrace the submission. "That's right... My love... You can't help loving every moment of this pleasure... of this corruption. But that's okay... You can trust your Mistress to keep you safe, happy, and filled with ecstasy... You can trust that I will care for you, and just want you to feel happy in this submission..." She would whisper, enjoying herself as well now that she was in her familiar element of helping Alice give in to pleasure and submissiveness.

When Alice kissed and suckled on the mist, there'd be a short pause, and all of a sudden Cyliarra would take a physical form once again, the mist still flowing around her and pleasuring her. But now Cyliarra... Alice's Mistress, stood before her at the center of all the corruptive Mist. Her cloak was open now, allowing Alice to see those large, soft, beautiful, enticing breasts of her Mistress. Cyliarra would reach out a hand to grasp the back of Alice's head, bringing her in, resting the merchant's head in her bosom, a warm and familiar place to the young woman. It felt comforting... safe... warm... and at the same time lewd and lustful. Then the elf would gently start petting Alice, running her hand through her hair, a small gesture of affection and love in the middle of all the lewd and corruptive pleasure. At the same time, she'd move her head over, bringing her mouth to one of her nipples, smiling down at her, almost encouraging her to suckle. And if Alice did, she'd find a warm liquid flowing into her mouth, sweet and tasty, her Mistress' corrupting milk. It would be warm and tasty, but at the same time it would only increase the corruption in her. Her skin would start to turn even paler as she drank of her Mistress, and the pleasure she was feeling would magnify even further. All the while Cyliarra was gently petting her, holding her in a firm yet loving embrace. "Good girl... Just drink... Get your fill, My Love..." She would whisper, giving more and more encouragement. And if Alice kept drinking... she'd start to notice her own breasts feeling just a little fuller, like something was flowing into them at this point. And with that the groping and molesting would start to feel even better, her breasts being made even more sensitive as that corruption kept filling her. Her skin had grown as pale as snow, and the whites of Alice's eyes would start to darken just a little bit, yet another sign of the corruption taking hold, of Cyliarra filling her with even more of that... lovely... erotic... sensual corruption...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice blushed a little at the lewd, mistry praise. She wasn't aware dark, evil mists could be so snuggly! "Hamnn..." She gasped under the wiggling mists.
"Th... that sounds nice.." Alice cooed, rather receptive to the gentle, teasing lovemaking, even from wiggling mists. This one sounded so nice and trustworthy, and not having to worry was a nice change of pace.. so relaxing..

"Awww.. you sound nice.. hmnn.." Alice smiled, a little drowsy-hornily. She sighed out, her body teased and encouraged with the gentle pleasures from Cyliarra, her mind relaxing, already wanting those cuddles.. and more of that pleasure, Alice nuzzling into the dark mists of her corruptive mistress. She liked the lewd.. ideas and visions the mist showed her and had little reason to resist, even if she had wanted to, instead just relaxing herself, moaning along softly whilest the gentle, dark mist played along her nipples with a warm tingling.
"Hmnn.. it feels nice.. y.. yes, paint me with your love..." Alice coo-encouraged, shivering and panting with a lustful smile on her lips.

She gasped and tilted her head as she felt the mist wiggling into her.. yes.. she wanted it .. the love, the corruption.. even if that ment she'd be enslaved by it.. perhaps especially because it ment that..
"Oh.. ohmn.. I.. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, mistress.. b.. but I know you can do it.. t.. treat me right that is.." She gasped and panted, her body quivering in the grip of Cyliarra's lewd, loving corruption. Her lower lips drooled happily for the invading shadows, her skin pale and a little sweaty under the lustful influence of Cyliarra's dark desires.

Alice smiled at the lewd dark mistress, stepping into the cloak opening up for her, cuddling into the fabric a little really, letting that loving hand guide her and nestling her head up against Cyliarra's bossom, resting there, just smiling contendly for a long moment, before extending her tongue, softly, sensually licking along the soft, pink warmth of Cyliarra's bossom and nipples, before pressing soft, loving kisses upon them, teasing them with the warmth of her loving, soft mouth as Alice began suckling upon her lover softly. Alice relaxed and smile, beginning to suckle softly, a shy blush on her cheeks as Cyliarra comforted her and she drank from her loving corruption with gentle, eager sips.
Her skin soft and pale, she could feel the sweet corruption flowing into her.. one hand clinging tightly to Cyliarra, afraid of being let go, the other gently reaching up, pawing at that soft, warm breast before her, helpless in the grip of the lewd milk as she encouraged it's flow herself, suckling upon her loving slave-mistress.
Alice panted lustfully, overwhelmed by the love and lust and not offering any resistance whilest the lustful corruption kept changing her, infact, she smiled, embracing it.. this felt like something she'd always wanted, but waited far too long for.. she relaxed and smiled.. "yes... please. Fill my breasts with your corruption.. my whole body!"

She encouraged, with a lustful shiver. Mistress love and corruption.. she wanted it all!
Alice reached out, attaching herself to Cyliarra's other breast, suckling softly, greedy almost, eagerly.. feeding on mistress corruption.
"Ohmnn.. yes.. Mistress Cyliarra.. this is... amazing.. fill me with all your love and corruption and just keep filling me more,, ooohmn..." She smiled to Cyliarra, her corruption spreading almost faster than it should be able to at this point, clearly she was ment to bask in her mistress dark love. "Ooh it feels so amazing.." She moaned out, before nuzzling up to Cyliarra's breasts again, suckling on her and drinking from her corruption deeply now, both hands holding onto and softly, lovingly rubbing at her, trusting her beloved mistress to hold her calm and steady until she was throughoutly corrupted for her.. by her.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I don't think you're right... Luck is a silly thing isn't it? Run the same battle a billion times and chances are one of them will end different..." Valerie would chuckle. That thought had actually been something that had helped her move past her competitive streak. She refused to believe that she could fail, that she could lose. But when she realized that even had she fought perfectly her whole life... there'd be things she wouldn't be able to control. "Besides... If I lose today I'll come back stronger. Even if I have to spend a century training... I will take you as my own..." That being said, she'd cast those thoughts out from her mind. No need to sit around planning for failure, not when she felt the win would be hers.

"Heh... Sorry to undermine your spell... But I decided I had to cave in to my animal instincts..." The werewolf would quip back, able to come up with her own little puns for the strategies she had in mind. It was a big part of fighting after all, exchanging little quips back and forth with your opponent. And while it wasn't her favorite part of battle, it was one that she embraced as much as any other. "I call you MY 'Cock Slut' because I know that's what you'll be. That much has been decided already. I'm goin to ravage and indulge in your body day in and day out... You'll be the envy of every slave in the land..." Both because of the erotic things that the werewolf had planned for her, and because of how she planned on treating her wonderful slave. There were a lot of Amazonesses that cared for their slaves... but Valerie had purposely held off on taking slaves until she found the one that was right for her... And once she got that slave, she would treat her wonderfully.

"I know my strengths... I know my weaknesses. I know how to use both to my advantage." She'd chuckle a bit at the compliment, glad that Deva was impressed by her strategy to keep them both in an enclosed space. And because of that, her own wolf scent, her musk, would continue to fill the air, saturating it with her intoxicating smell. And with the air being filled with more and more of it, the effects would be even stronger. The desire to fall to her knees and present herself for her Alpha would grow in Deva. Then the wolf would smirk just a little, her expression growing a little more focused, showing off the level of control she'd developed over her time training. She'd manage to make herself start emitting more of that powerful musk, the air growing a little thicker, the scent getting even stronger, the werewolf actually managing to amplify her power. It'd keep inspiring stronger feelings of lust, submission, and pleasure in Deva. It would be so right to just give herself over to her Alpha... to give in to the natural order and be taken by a true Alpha. When she was pushed to the ground, Deva would feel that she was in her rightful place... where a bitch like her belonged, pushed against the ground by a powerful and dominating Alpha...

Though when Valerie saw the sword fly out, she already had a strong feeling that something more was going on. She had learned not to take any movement or action from Deva for granted, as it always had some sort of reason. Even if that reason was just to get her opponents to underestimate her. But now that she was in her wolf form, embracing her wild side and the strength that it brought her, Deva would find that the ghost whip wasn't able to hold her anymore. The werewolf was even stronger than what she had seen before, and by a magnitude greater than most would expect. Valerie would growl a little when Deva activated the scales of the elder dragon... struggling because she didn't want to hurt Deva... but with the amount of defenses that she was building up it was becoming inevitable. "Grrrrrrrrrrrrgghhh..." With that said, she'd pull her fist back and launch it at full force, slamming into Deva's defenses and already starting to break a few of them, her punches growing more powerful by the moment... Was her strength actually increasing as time went on? Her werewolf form had definitely made her stronger, but even then it almost felt as though the werewolf was actually picking up speed and growing stronger as time went on... Perhaps that was coinciding with how crazed the werewolf's expression was becoming. The wild side taking over more and more, her expression growing more primal and animalistic by the second, as though Valerie continued to tap deeper and deeper into her wild side to grow stronger, to aid her in battle and in taking her bitch.

The werewolf wouldn't dodge completely when Deva's Ius Victoria came back to her. She did move out of the way of the blade, ducking underneath it, but she would then kick upwards, slamming her foot into the earth elemental to knock it back, purposely not destroying it yet because she had a feeling she knew what was coming next. "Haaah... Haaaahhhh... Grrrrgggghhh... Forrr... Forgetting I'm... Wolf?" Valerie would growl out when Deva mentioned that she had no room to dodge any more. The tunnel was made so that she could stand while inside of it, the ceiling just high enough for the Amazoness to stand up straight. But in her werewolf form... she wasn't planning on standing up straight. Instead she dropped to all fours, giving her a decent amount of overhead room. Sure it was still a confined space, but every bit of room that she gave herself was room to fight. It was something she'd need with the fight still left in Deva, every minor advantage she could take. When the grasping hand came at her again, she'd meet it head on, this time slamming her fist straight into its palm, shattering it with one blow. The LAST thing she needed was to be completely immobilized, even if it was for a moment. Plus she had already seen what the grasping hand spell could do, so she knew how it was going to try to close in on her and predicted its movements to hit it. Apparently even with the carnal lusts that had overtaken her, she had natural combat instincts that were kicking in, allowing her to keep up despite many of her higher brain functions being shut down by primal lust.

And those instincts were working overtime, having to dodge each and every slice of the Ius Victoria, at the same time she saw the rocks being hit, and would growl again. However with that in mind she'd take swings at Deva, seeming slower with her punches, missing Deva occasionally, slamming into the walls... Was she running out of steam? Had she reached her limit and was slowing down? That was up until Deva saw where Valerie had 'missed' Deva... Her missing would end up hitting the walls of the tunnel in all the right ways, breaking down the walls of the tunnel and causing minor bits of dust and debris to fall down and block many of the rocks that Deva was hitting with Ius Victoria. A few shots that would either hit Deva and cause more damage to her defenses, or miss and reduce some of the options that Deva had with her blade. Then she'd be engulfed by water... her eyes starting to glow red as her primal desires kept encouraging her on. She would NOT lose... not to one of her bitches... She was the ALPHA... Rationality was replaced with lust... but that also meant any bit of worry was replaced by pure determination. If the angel thought that Valerie didn't doubt herself before, she seemed even more assured of her own victory as those instincts overtook her. But now it wasn't because of training that she knew she was going to win... it wasn't because of the amount of control and thought that was going into it all. It was because she BELONGED on top of Deva... It was because she was the Alpha, and that was an undeniable fact of nature, something that defined WHAT she was.

Just as Deva expected, she'd start kicking her way out of the water bubble, eyes locked on the angel, watching her carefully. But the moment that the water bubble turned to fire, she'd smirk and redirect herself, launching upwards rather than falling down, hitting herself up to the ceiling and kicking off of it to avoid Deva's prediction. No matter how this battle proceeded, the wolf refused to be touched by that Ius Victoria... for multiple reasons... And for the briefest of moments Deva would see rationality return to Valerie's eyes, the Amazoness deep within feeling almost a need to speak. "You want to use that to MAKE me protect you... Deva... If I'm a true Mistress... then you shouldn't doubt that I have your interests at heart... I will ravage you... I will bury my cock in you without any hesitation... I will tear your clothes to shreds on a near daily basis... I will also treasure every intimate moment... I will keep you by my side even while pushing my training to higher limits... But if you can not trust me to have your best interests... Then I will never truly be YOUR Mistress..." Even in the midst of her primal rage she could get that out, in part because she wanted her slave to be able to trust her more than anything else. If one couldn't trust their own Mistress, then it wasn't a proper relationship... But with her getting those words out... She'd howl again... Her wolfish nature seeming almost angry to have suddenly lost its control at that moment, elongated tongue coming out to further show the changes that had been made to her body.

And every shred of human restraint would fall away when Deva lost her clothing and equipment, her Alpha staring up and down her body in utter lust. She licked her lips, growling lustful now rather than with frustration or desire for battle. Her red wolf cock would throb in desire from seeing the angel completely revealed to her, taking a moment to admire every inch of that angel's body. And with the musk filling the room Deva would feel a deep sense of arousal and submission from having her body stared at like that. Her Alpha was looking at her with proper ownership, looking at her as though she completely and utterly belonged to her. The stare of an Alpha looking at her Bitch... cock throbbing with pure desire at seeing her... wanting to take her right then and there without any hesitation...

But then Deva got her equipment back... and this time there was no shred of restraint left in the wolf to stop her from rushing the angel. She moved with incredible speed, dodging past the halberd and moving within her reach, dodging and weaving while still rushing forward at Deva. Then she'd slam into Deva, this time with enough force to shatter a solid concrete wall, not holding back now that it was time to take the angel as her own. She'd tackle Deva with an incredible amount of force, working to pin her into the ground once again. She'd push Deva to the ground, her grip incredibly tight after seeing all the ways that the angel could escape her. But she wasn't done yet, she'd immediately work to bite down on Deva's shoulder, this time working with greater force, breaking through her defenses to just slightly break skin, a few of her teeth actually shattering from the force she used to get through Deva's defenses. But that was her goal, to get one bite in, her teeth managing to get into Deva's blood just a little bit, something starting to course through Deva after that bite. It'd shoot through her with incredible speed, once again increasing the power of the musk filling the air around them. This was where Deva belonged... pinned to the ground by her Alpha... held against the floor, only able to wriggle and try to escape while her Alpha gripped her arms tighter than ever.

With that done, she'd start tearing through any remaining defenses, pulling barriers and other spells to shreds in her lustful rage, her cock incredibly stiff and pressed against Deva's skin as she pinned her to the ground. And if she managed to tear through those defenses, she'd immediately work on tearing through her armor as well, aiming for the connecting straps in order to free her beautiful body, a ravenous hunger in her actions now. She'd howl with clear lust as she kept trying to pull off every defense that Deva had, stripping her with an insane amount of power, her strength no longer held back by her restraint, as her primal desires had completely overwritten that restraint. And with that in mind, she'd hold her fangs against Deva's neck, another sign of dominance among wolves, a sign of ownership and victory. She would pull and tear, howling and panting. At the same time, Deva would feel a surge of arousal through her, the musk making her feel like she was in her proper place... She was meant to be held tight by the powerful werewolf... to be pinned down and taken entirely. To be fucked and ravaged and made into the proper bitch that she knew she was... And once again she'd be overwhelmed by submissive desires and the need to present herself.

Once again she'd sink her teeth into Deva, more of her essence flowing into Deva... And if she managed to get this bite proper... Deva would feel a stronger warmth between her legs... the corrupt cock that Cyliarra had given her shrinking a little, Valerie's dominance actually starting to overpower it. A bitch didn't have a cock... a cock belonged to an Alpha... not a bitch... And with the combination of musk and werewolf essence flowing into her, it seemed that the angel's body was starting to correct that...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Coming back stronger from defeat is a powerful quality."
Deva acknolwedged, with a chuckle.. albeit a century of training seemed like overkill.. she'd be too lazy for it propably.. a few years were usually enough for whatever challenge she faced after all.
"Heh.. cave in.. now I get it."
Deva chuckled, before having to focus on the fight.. the reason she won so easily against most that, to most people, knowing ones weaknesses was equivalent to avoiding them, to taking precautions against them being used.. but if you were weak to fire, wearing a fire-immunity pendant was no strength, it was just a worse weakspot. On the other hand, greeting your opponents in a hall of fire, pretending to fear cold-magic instead, that turned it into subtle strengths.

Of course, Deva's subtle manipulations had limitations.. Valerie, for example, was just too overwhelmingly strong to easily trick about. Whatever Deva's equipment was, her Cloak of the Heavens had to be impressive too, considering how well she held up against Valerie's concentrated lewd musk.
Resist, but not entirely, judging just by the flush on the angels cheeks.

"Hoh my.. interesting expression.. plus you finally seem to realize that if you try to hold back you wont do any damage.." Deva chuckled, actually having felt the few last punches.. of course, hurting her was still a tricky thing. "Quicken magic: Cure light wounds." Deva mused.. this was like fighting a wild beast.. she was almost a little intimidated by the raw might and desire in the air.

"Hooh.. very wolfish right now, yes.. and on all fours. That would make it harder to pressure you, yes." Deva enthused, twirling her guisarme.. Valerie was such a mighty beast.. Deva had to admit, she couldn't wait to be defeated by her.. she felt as if, yes.. defeat was the most likely outcome of this fight. If it was a fight to the death, it might be different, Deva could likely strike Valerie down at the moment of her triumph, but as Valeries goal was to enslave and subjugate Deva.. and Deva had no reason to resist that much anyway.. not after the mighty wolf had proven heself against Deva's mind and magic...

"Wait, are you blocking my Conditioned Stones? That's so cheeky." Deva laughed, as she realized what Valerie was up to.. such combat instincts.. She must have observed one of Deva's earlier serious fights, perhaps against the snake-gal..

"Oh my.. and that horny expression.. hmn.." Deva couldn't help but lick her lips at the wolves lustful gaze. "Hoooh.." Deva cooed, watching Valerie bound off of the ceiling.. yes, it was as she'd predicted. She could tire Valerie out.. but not before the primal scents in the air would overwhelm her.. she'd need an open space with a lot of wind .. but perhaps.. perhaps this was just fine as it was.

"I think I can trust you.. also what is it with you and clothes.. I do like my fluffy dresses.." She mieeped a little.. and then blushed, watching the wolfish parts of Valerie reclaim control.. and what a lewd tongue, Deva grinning at her wolfish mistress. "Come on.. its just the two of us underground, no need for restraint, my mistress to be... just watch out.. I might still get you." She taunt-encouraged, feeling the warmth pulse through her own body at the scent.. the sights, her body feeling hot and needy in primal submission, her cock throbbing at the sight of the wild beast charging towards her once more..

Deva gasped and, still oddly happily smiled when she was tackled down, chuckling, hesitating a little at the cracking of teeth upon her armor.. yeah.. an incredibly powerful attack, enough to overcome her remaining magic and cut into her armor.. oh sure, she could heal out of this, but.. something seemed to have entered her bloodstream.. and even the most expertised casting took some focus, whilest she was pushed down... by her mighty alpha-wolf..
"Oh.. woah..." Deva mused, just laying on her back, watching in awe (and a slight nagging complaint about annoyign to do repairs to magical items, in the back of her mind, as the wolf dug through hardened spells and magic to get to the juicy angel-core below. "Oh fuck yes.. go wild.. make me your bitch..." She moaned out with a lustful expression, letting, watching Valerie tear off her defensive equipment (most of it just disappearing in a brief, golden-blue glow of magic when it was properly deattached), her wings squirming below, her neck bared to the wolf holding her in place. Could Deva fight this.. perhaps.. but did she want to fight it? No.. why.. finally.. a strong, loving, wonderful mistress to claim her completely..

Deva gasped and bent backwards, her soft, barely c-cup breasts pushed outwards, her neck and wrists in Valeries strong grasp as she felt the wolf bite down on her again.. Hmn.. werewolf infected others through a bite, perhaps Valerie was utilizing a variation of this? She mused.. and gasped..the warmth between her legs quickly intensifying as her cock splurted a little bit of precum.. before fading away, restoring the angels soft, warm pussy.. with it's delicious, enticing scent.. as if Deva's angelic smell hadn't already driven the werewolf wild...
"Haha.. hmnn... ooh I feel so... bitchy.. heh.. But we can't have you let up now, can we?" Deva purred, by now pretty much naked once more, leaning up to playfully push and struggle against Valerie.. of course her non-magic enhanced strenght was nothing compared to the wolf.. but somehow Deva knew just how to provoke and entice her to go wild.. witht he goal of taking the angel below her. "Quicken Spell: Mass coure moderate wounds." She'd enthuse, both of their bodies healing of bruises.. and Valeries teeth restoring into a deeper bite.. at which Deva just moaned out, gasping, and suddenly holding on.. "Don't you dare slow down or hold up now. My mind is too powerful to be taken by anything but total subjugation. I want it all.. .hamnn.. I deserve it all.." She closed her eyes and sighed lustfully, still encouraging.. "We both have waited far too long for this. Don't hold back for fear of hurting me.. hold me, bite me.. make me yours." She nodded.. and with that, her Ius Victoria vibrated, before clattering to the ground.. Heh. So it had sensed Deva's willing surrender. True, she could propably use the spider-tatoo she had, still imprinted with Neith's poison.. but why.. She wanted her mighty, wild alpha to win.

"Hamnn.. now my mighy wolf-mistress, here I am, naked before you... So.. what did you want to do next, when you were training for years, dreaming of me, what happened next... You want to ravage me and show me your power? Then do it! Show me you are My mistress..." She purred, panting heavily.. she was aware that she was taking in deep breaths of Valeries scent up close, but she didn't care anymore.. the powerful grip her alpha had on her was.. soothing. If she couldn't struggle out of this, why fight it. How long since she could.. relax like this? Just be someones slave and posession.. someone strong, determined.. desiering her, wild, yet honorable.. lewd and strong...
The journey had been long.