What's new

ACT [ぱいギル] 女神戦記フレア (RJ226406)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLsite :

Info: After many attempts to defeat the Dark Devil and losing countless warriors and priests in the process, it's up to one young priestess to put an end to the Dark Devil's evil presence. Standard RPG w/ turn-based combat, level system, GoR, free-roam, and many h-scenes to unlock.

I post is thread is tell people better dont get game from nyaa only

game i get from other place is ok (i cant post becuase i dont want banned, but possible is same as file in eyny), but in nyaa has warning massage from win10
and click file has 2 different, can someone tell check his PC has virius or not? i dont has account in AS or nyaa
1.jpg

OoT : can find in , pass is 3rd line after :
wish this can find in nyaa soon, 3hrs no LD is too hard for me...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translation:
Do not get this game from nyaa as the file seems to have been modified. The file size went up by 1MB and it was modified as shown by the difference in "Date Modified" of the nyaa file and the file etigoya get from another source.
If anyone has a nyaa/AS account, could they ask the user NewDragon to check if their PC has any viruses.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Damn, this circle finally made game with female POV. However, I can't resist his art and there is a man in modern clothes who help the protag (yeah, he helps her... for a price, of course) so I'm okay with it.

By the way, how can I enter the ghost tower AKA world 4-1? There is a barrier locked right at the entrance and there's no way I can collect 5 crystals to unlock it.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So is this game CG only then as shown in the previews? Tried the trial, didn't find anything.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn, this circle finally made game with female POV. However, I can't resist his art and there is a man in modern clothes who help the protag (yeah, he helps her... for a price, of course) so I'm okay with it.

By the way, how can I enter the ghost tower AKA world 4-1? There is a barrier locked right at the entrance and there's no way I can collect 5 crystals to unlock it.
This is their 2nd one with female protag, and honestly the other one was much better. You can, the first one is after the first set of breaking blocks, climb the ladder, jump across the 2nd set of blocks and once you're at the crossroad of blocks, there's one on the top right, one on the bottom left and then go for the one on the top left, this will lead to a final set of blocks and you'll come to a double set and a platform with a ladder. You can't jump to the ladder or you'll hit your head. Instead fall off the double breaking blocks and then double jump from there. The final one is on the right side of the roof.

So is this game CG only then as shown in the previews? Tried the trial, didn't find anything.
Hmm, the first scene is CG but with animated dot sprite alongside it. But it's like the dev got tired of that and you only see it again when that scene repeats. Another scene has some simple animation basically a disembowel tongue to show licking/sucking breasts and her vagina opening/closing to simulate sex. All the other scenes so far are just CG. There's no sprite sex with enemies, no other sprite sex with the guy that I've seen, no game over sex that I've seen yet (still 2 more levels to go), text bar blocks a good portion of the CG and there's no setting to make it transparent and I can't find a key that makes it disappear. And you can't do go into town between stages.

Gameplay wise, it's slow paced sometimes the hit box works against you. But on the plus side, there's checkpoints on each stage, you don't have to recollect crystals or re-open chests already opened if you die, After world 3, you can go to the overworld map at anytime during a stage by pressing M, if you get stuck you can auto respawn with R. Boss battles are either incredibly easy or plain annoying.

All in all, it's not a good game but it has some good ideas backing it. The scenes are have great art as always and fully (female) voiced, too many missed opportunity with sprite work (which makes even less sense when you see an NPC having sprite sex), not enough H scenes which are all so far story based. So if you really want to support the dev or a fan of their work, I'll say go ahead and buy with low expectations. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste 14 bucks on this.

Reactions: GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@KHTA Thanks. This developer's art is beautiful. Just wondering why his sale with recent games decreases so much comparing with his first RPG.

Anyway, looking forward to his next game with male protag.

easy85

Reputation score
DLsite :

I post is thread is tell people better dont get game from nyaa only

game i get from other place is ok (i cant post becuase i dont want banned, but possible is same as file in eyny), but in nyaa has warning massage from win10
and click file has 2 different, can someone tell check his PC has virius or not? i dont has account in AS or nyaa
View attachment 15025

OoT : can find in , pass is 3rd line after :
wish this can find in nyaa soon, 3hrs no LD is too hard for me...
Translation:
Do not get this game from nyaa as the file seems to have been modified. The file size went up by 1MB and it was modified as shown by the difference in "Date Modified" of the nyaa file and the file etigoya get from another source.
If anyone has a nyaa/AS account, could they ask the user NewDragon to check if their PC has any viruses.
Strange. I got it from nyaa and my file is exactly the same as the smaller one. Except modified time, but files downloaded via torrent always have last modified time of the time when downloading finishes (because torrent software modifies that file - writes to it while it's being downloaded).
This is my file:
Capture.PNG

It's probably a fault of your torrent software. Does it perform a file check when downloading finishes? There is always an option like that in all torrent apps - you should find it and enable it, otherwise files will get slightly corrupted while being downloaded and be different than the source. This happens fairy often if you connection is bad, you get disconnected when downloading or suffer from packet loss.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You have all those awesome monsters and beasties but yet all you have is wish-fulfillment sex? WTH?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You have all those awesome monsters and beasties but yet all you have is wish-fulfillment sex? WTH?
You hit a point where just being a hentai game playing degenerate isn't enough, and then you require 'awesome monsters and beasties' to be present for it to be even worth your time investigating it.

Have faith, Brother. Soon, a dev will deliver a new monster-based sprite/dot game that is worth it. Soon.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Guys, the developer is translating this game to English. Please support him when the game is out.

Current status: World 3 (About 30%)

Edit: Some screenshots: