What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli [ぱっくりパラダイス] シェリル~金色の竜と遺跡の島~/ Sheryl Konjiki no Ryu to Iseki no Shima (RJ311136)

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After i beat the dragon, what do i do? I already crafted that Wing shaped object, of which the recipe was found in the same dungeon.

Also, how do I get this item for the brothel request?
1626108024992.png

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
After i beat the dragon, what do i do? I already crafted that Wing shaped object, of which the recipe was found in the same dungeon.

Also, how do I get this item for the brothel request?
View attachment 40110
The wing shaped object is the final item for the alchemy guild quest line. Raise your standing to 5 star and the final event will trigger at the castle.

The item you posted is a crafted item. If you can't find it in your crafting list, you probably missed a receipe book somewhere. Remember that you need to interact with the desk on the left side of the cauldron to read and learn the receipes from receipe books you have picked up. Check all the houses in town, then check the dungeons if you still can't find it.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, one simple question: is there one, at least, just one h-scene or a boss / mob with only anal scene? Just unlocked all the maps and still nothing of that stuff...

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey guys, one simple question: is there one, at least, just one h-scene or a boss / mob with only anal scene? Just unlocked all the maps and still nothing of that stuff...
Unfortunately I think not. Which is real weird considering there was a status for anal. Maybe the game will get more content at a later date?

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, yeah, is really weird. Cant believe there is not a slime boss with a anal only h-scene like the previous game or at least one other type of monster with that. That means even if i unlock (somehow, I still dont know how) the brothel i will not find anything of that content? If that is true, well, is sad.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, yeah, is really weird. Cant believe there is not a slime boss with a anal only h-scene like the previous game or at least one other type of monster with that. That means even if i unlock (somehow, I still dont know how) the brothel i will not find anything of that content? If that is true, well, is sad.
The brothel is vanilla only. I guess the denizens of this world does not like anal.

SaltyPotatOwO

Reputation score
Here is the translation file for translator++. I haven't used them myself before, but I think it should be fine to just load, and then inject the TL to the game.

Do note that this is RAW MTL, so grammatical issues will be present, same with MTL miss-interpreting stuff like katakana translated into English when they shouldn't. Names or items are also not translated, mostly because I don't know if they are dependents for scripts etc, but they do have images tho, so should be fine I think.

some examples of katakana errors are a girl using katakana in her desu's, which MTL tl into death...

If it does require you to create a project first, and it gets stuck to 99% on the command window while creating the project,
you will have to get "RPGmaker VX Ace", open the game in that program and edit all the script files that are using multi-line commenting.
They look a little like:

=begin

random script info and credits usually here.
Could be pages long....

=end

what you have to do is to add # to every single line with text in them, like

#=begin

#random script info and credits usually here.
#Could be pages long....

#=end

This bit is a bit of a chore, so I suggest making a macro key to simplify the process[/SPOILER]
Could you explain the script file part like am 12 or upload the game file good sir? Am stuck at 99% on the command window like you said 😥

ChadBad

Reputation score
Could you explain the script file part like am 12 or upload the game file good sir? Am stuck at 99% on the command window like you said 😥
* Open the game in RPGMaker VX ace (I can't tell you how cuz thats super grey area, but the info is out there)
* Go to scripts in the toolbar (looks like a notepad with a pen, next to the music note, face and play button)
* Look for any green text that has =begin and =end
* add a # in front of every single line from "=begin" to "=end"
* Scripts that has this is bad:
=begin
This is a random script, I do things

Credits: some random dude
=end

if it looks like above, then make it look like:
#This is a random script, I do things

#Credits: some random dude

Zeltir

Reputation score
Here is the translation file for translator++. I haven't used them myself before, but I think it should be fine to just load, and then inject the TL to the game.

Do note that this is RAW MTL, so grammatical issues will be present, same with MTL miss-interpreting stuff like katakana translated into English when they shouldn't. Names or items are also not translated, mostly because I don't know if they are dependents for scripts etc, but they do have images tho, so should be fine I think.

some examples of katakana errors are a girl using katakana in her desu's, which MTL tl into death...

If it does require you to create a project first, and it gets stuck to 99% on the command window while creating the project,
you will have to get "RPGmaker VX Ace", open the game in that program and edit all the script files that are using multi-line commenting.
They look a little like:

=begin

random script info and credits usually here.
Could be pages long....

=end

what you have to do is to add # to every single line with text in them, like

#=begin

#random script info and credits usually here.
#Could be pages long....

#=end

This bit is a bit of a chore, so I suggest making a macro key to simplify the process[/SPOILER]
how to put translation on the game

hardflip

Reputation score
Yo how to get patch 1.7? game allready downloaded. do i need to download it again from Dlsite>?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Seems like DLC is planned to be released in early October this year:

loligod02

Reputation score
how to install dlc. i open a file and got text "unable to open udm file"