What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli [ぱっくりパラダイス] シェリル~金色の竜と遺跡の島~/ Sheryl Konjiki no Ryu to Iseki no Shima (RJ311136)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Source of the Game

DLSite:

Ci-enSite:

This is a game being worked by ぱっくりパラダイス

WARNING: The game containt Loli.

Story of the Game

"A pure alchemist girl called Sheryl is in trouble, because she need to gather a big amount of money to rescue a alchemy studio that is about to by closed and rebuild it with the money. She will need to use her alchemy skills to craft items and sell to the people who need her help with those items or use her body to complete the tasks she encounter and get the money from that. It will depend on her what to do in that big island where she live"

Game Contents

The Type of Game:

◆ Fantasy Action-RPG Game for Adults.

Overral Objetives:
◆ Lets play with Sheryl, our protagonist, in a island plagged with monsters, dungeons, and explore each part of the island, collect materials, build items based on recipes and start saving gold to resolve her financial problems. What you do with Sheryl may have a repercution on the result of her body in the middle of her journal.

Game Mechanics:

◆Like the last game from this autor, Lizbel, here we move over a more expanded and refined version of that last game, where for the people who played that game will know how worked and what type of gamplay had. Well, there is no reason to do a full explanation of the game, but at least I will list what this one will offer:

Like the previous one, here the plot is about saving money to solve some problems our protagonist had, in this case, Sheryl, need to work in one way or another to gatter a certain number of gold. Now with a big list of items to use, she will explore the island where she live to gater materials to rebuilds an alchemist studio that is in danger of closing, but the game progresses by freely earning that money and at the same time, fame by working on sub-scenarios and making alchemy items, there is no time limit.

Also, the great H-Stats are here again, with the usual list: Lust, Mouth, Anus, Vagina. Like is usual, you are the one who decide what to do with Sheryl and her body, like go full bitch or do a pure/half virgin rute, with a gameplay system with the next stuffs: material collection, animated sprite and real time action RPG in action battle, item alchemy based on recipes and part gathering with warehouse and item list, message skip and dungeons with a well done work on sprite bosses. Lets not forget cloth system, corruption and H-CG Room.

About the H-Mechanics and general gameplay: Consist on animated sprite animation, with the animation displayed doing actions like atack, stand and others. Base controls action are:

F5: Reset.
Arrow Keys: Movement.
Z: Grab Item / Atack / Interact /Weapon.
D: Magic Atack.
S: Use Item.
X: Menu / Cancel.
Shift: Close Windows
Ctrl: Skip

There IS NOT A PUBLIC DEMO YET

◆ The information provided are based on descriptions (text, images and videos) showed by the autor of the game for now.

General Mechanics/Content Included:

◆ Operating Plataform: Windows.
◆ Virgin Rute: "Possible"
◆ Damage Undressing: Available.
◆ H-Stats.
◆ Item Recollection / Alchemist
◆ Rape, Bestiality, Loli.

System

◆ Game Core: Develovement with RPG Maker/Engine.

Screenshots

The game is slated for release in 2021/06/(Last)​

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
As much as I hate RPGMaker games at this point, I can't deny how much I actually enjoy A-RPGs. Especially when they have proper sprite animation.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
The game is set to release on July 9th JST.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Reputation score
It looks all right, but I can't help but roll my eyes at the preview image of the ogre king, with the shield that has two women strapped to it. All I can think is that now that Goblin Slayer has done it, everybody's going to be aping that trick.

Edit: And they're on his club, too! That doesn't even make sense! I now feel vindicated about feeling this way, as I don't think the guy who made this game really understood why the goblins strapped women to their shields in the first place!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
stuck after defeating the king crab and the nun? in the beach cave. what i need to do to advance?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
stuck after defeating the king crab and the nun? in the beach cave. what i need to do to advance?
Finish quests at the fishermen village and you'll get rewarded hero medal for floor 3. Btw anyone know how to earn money in end game? Stuck at 300 thousand and most quest gives like pocket change.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I cant find any entrance to the second floor, been all over the pit and even killed the treant but nothing.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The CGs are tamer that I thought them would be. Also the lust stat doesn't seem to affect the h-scenes at all.

popel117

Reputation score
ok, am i just too dumb or is there some sort of glossary for where i got items? Can't find the other 2 fucking goblin knifes for the live of it... without them, no proceeding to iron rank and am grinding all possible goblins before and after the fire