What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Paladox] The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss (Version 0.745)

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B11P2 (Updated May 29th, 2015)

Mines? I havent seen any gray rocks. Where are the mines located?
Bottom left door of the main area.

So i defeated the bat. ... the door doesnt open. ...
Pick up the wings. I'll probably change them into a treasure chest to avoid any boss drop confusion in a future update.

Also what are the levers supposed to do? I noticed some open traps in the grounds and close some. Shall i assume all levers do the same just at different places?
In the dungeon all levers are the same, based on color.
You may need to backtrack and switch different levers to get to Fulvous (slime boss) on level 5.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bottom left door of the main area.

Pick up the wings. I'll probably change them into a treasure chest to avoid any boss drop confusion in a future update.

In the dungeon all levers are the same, based on color.
You may need to backtrack and switch different levers to get to Fulvous (slime boss) on level 5.
Could you pm me a short guide or some hints at the levers. I am horrible with lever puzzles in any game.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get to Fulvous on Level 5:
Yellow Switch UP
Green Switch DOWN
Red Switch DOWN

The others are all fairly straight forward and easy to run back and forth to figure out. Aside from the level 10 boss, and I believe I've covered that one already in previous posts in this thread.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To get to Fulvous on Level 5:
Yellow Switch UP
Green Switch DOWN
Red Switch DOWN

The others are all fairly straight forward and easy to run back and forth to figure out. Aside from the level 10 boss, and I believe I've covered that one already in previous posts in this thread.
Those switches you mentioned are the ones which are 3 near eachother right? Also the other random switches. Lets say a switch is on floor 6. When turned on (up or down i have no idea which is on) Does the switch affect floor 5 or floor 7 ?

Also is it possible to add a function to back out the crafting without crafting the item? Sometimes i fast click to skip text and i end up wasting some mats.

Also is it safe to cut down every looted chest for planks? No such thing as action scrip or something can break outta that.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes all green switches are the same, all yellow, etc..

This isn't really important aside from crossing the pits in Dungeon Levels 1, 2, and 5.

After crossing the pit from level 2 to 3, you can flip the levers on Levels 3, 4, and 6, then go back to level 5 and enter the boss room. Alternatively, you can simply use the Light Lock system to teleport past the pit. You can actually use the pit this way to see which levers need to be pulled. If all 3 pit holes are blocking the way to level 3, then you'll know the way is clear to Fulvous on level 5.

Even the switches in The Crypts are the same, but their puzzles are self contained and reset switch positions when you enter the room.
This is only relevant if you were in the middle of trying to solve the levers in the dungeon but took a break to explore the crypts.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah i see i forgot you could teleport with the light locks.Do you think at some point you could have an option of enemy health?
I also assume there are other wands based on what i see in the stat screen. How does one obtain them? My best guess is boss drop.
Also quick bug. Crafting furniture says crafting outfit.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... Do you think at some point you could have an option of enemy health?
Possibly. It would probably be a number display. Would anyone mind?
I just can't seem to find a good bar/meter script.

I also assume there are other wands based on what i see in the stat screen. How does one obtain them? My best guess is boss drop.
After you buy a certain amount of items from the merchant he will offer to
sell you the 2nd wand. I haven't yet decided how the other wands will be gained.

Also quick bug. Crafting furniture says crafting outfit.
Thanks. I'll make a note of it.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Possibly. It would probably be a number display. Would anyone mind?
I just can't seem to find a good bar/meter script.

After you buy a certain amount of items from the merchant he will offer to
sell you the 2nd wand. I haven't yet decided how the other wands will be gained.

Thanks. I'll make a note of it.
Yeah a number display just like the character is just as fine. I had to fight the blue squid with broken wand and i wanted to know how long it took me.
Also whats the purpose of the gargoyle after the bat fight? Future update? Currently talking to him shows no text.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah a number display just like the character is just as fine. I had to fight the blue squid with broken wand and i wanted to know how long it took me.
Oh you mean like during a turn based fight. That might be possible too.
A future spell, skill, or possibly a character could reveal it.

Also whats the purpose of the gargoyle after the bat fight? Future update? Currently talking to him shows no text.
Yes a future update. I haven't really worked on it much but what little I had worked on it was messing up so I had to lock him down for now. Basically you will help him resurrect his dead pet. :D

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh you mean like during a turn based fight. That might be possible too.
A future spell, skill, or possibly a character could reveal it.

Yes a future update. I haven't really worked on it much but what little I had worked on it was messing up so I had to lock him down for now. Basically you will help him resurrect his dead pet. :D
Maybe one of the fairy childs you can get, has that ability ? To reveal enemy health in combat.

Quick questions: How long does it take for Nadie to grow fully? I think it took her 3-4 days of feeding to get out of the baby stage.
What is the key to opening the green/red doors. I assume green has a link to slime or something.

Also noticed something. My game was saying this is day 6-7 or so. I just checked and now it says this is day 280. Is there some sort of event that moves the time forward?

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... How long does it take for Nadie to grow fully? I think it took her 3-4 days of feeding to get out of the baby stage.
That many more when you start feeding her solids. 6 days total. This will change with an update at some point.
Daily feeding will then probably help with their Vigor and Magic.
They will all grow older after key events take place, which will result in several years passing.
What is the key to opening the green/red doors. I assume green has a link to slime or something.
Green doors will open when your acid is upgraded once, and then red with the last acid upgrade.
This is for a future update, so these will basically block off future areas for now. Most of them currently lead to nothing or incomplete areas.
After a key point in the game an NPC will offer to upgrade your acid if you've defeated Quimala the Slime. Probably the merchant. Probably.
Also noticed something. My game was saying this is day 6-7 or so. I just checked and now it says this is day 280. Is there some sort of event that moves the time forward?
9 months pass when you have Nadie. I felt like the passage of time should be realistic.
I'll try and add years and possibly months to the passage of time at some point. Sprites still only take 3 days because they're so tiny.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That many more when you start feeding her solids. 6 days total. This will change with an update at some point.
Daily feeding will then probably help with their Vigor and Magic.
They will all grow older after key events take place, which will result in several years passing.

Green doors will open when your acid is upgraded once, and then red with the last acid upgrade.
This is for a future update, so these will basically block off future areas for now. Most of them currently lead to nothing or incomplete areas.
After a key point in the game an NPC will offer to upgrade your acid if you've defeated Quimala the Slime. Probably the merchant. Probably.

9 months pass when you have Nadie. I felt like the passage of time should be realistic.
I'll try and add years and possibly months to the passage of time at some point. Sprites still only take 3 days because they're so tiny.
Ah i remember when i built the room i had the message 3 months have passed then 6 and then 9. Maybe i never noticed the clock day.

Also when Nadie fully matures i assume we can take her as a party member? It has been lonely clearing the dungeon all alone.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also when Nadie fully matures i assume we can take her as a party member?
For now, yes.
It has been lonely clearing the dungeon all alone.
I think I'll add a new party member for the earlier game to make things more interesting. It should cut down on the boredom to some extent while also allowing me to ramp up the difficulty a bit, if needed.

In future updates the children won't mature (until major events happen) but feeding them daily will help their stats in the long run.

I feel like it's important to hold the children back. I want to have Sienna teaching them different subjects when they age 5 years.
This will help me with their dialogue without having them interfere with the current game dialogue.
I'd like to expand on their personality and spend some time developing them before they add their own 2 cents to boss and NPC dialogues.
Plus, a lot can change in 5 years. This will allow me to essentially reset all the NPCs and rebuild their dialogue from the ground up, taking all characters into account.
Some of the game rules will probably change as well, like having unexpected boss fights.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For now, yes.

I think I'll add a new party member for the earlier game to make things more interesting. It should cut down on the boredom to some extent while also allowing me to ramp up the difficulty a bit, if needed.

In future updates the children won't mature (until major events happen) but feeding them daily will help their stats in the long run.

I feel like it's important to hold the children back. I want to have Sienna teaching them different subjects when they age 5 years.
This will help me with their dialogue without having them interfere with the current game dialogue.
I'd like to expand on their personality and spend some time developing them before they add their own 2 cents to boss and NPC dialogues.
Plus, a lot can change in 5 years. This will allow me to essentially reset all the NPCs and rebuild their dialogue from the ground up, taking all characters into account.
Some of the game rules will probably change as well, like having unexpected boss fights.
I assume at some point the saves of this version will become incompitable with future versions. Just by basing on what you had in mind sounds like many things can change in future updates.

Do you think that at some point there will be a way to "skip" certain parts? I would like to not do certain bosses again (bat is an example).

Also you think can add some sort of debug tool like in VH? Change hidden values or even add items.

I also would like say i like this game a lot. The beginning was depressing as hell. It has been a while i played a nice RPG maker game. The only one I really liked is the VH game.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I assume at some point the saves of this version will become incompitable with future versions...
Probably, but I intend on providing save games for the next version.
One right before the spider boss fight in the tutorial (with 100% completion).
And another after that, with a large portion of the dungeon monsters cleared out, light locks opened up.
Do you think that at some point there will be a way to "skip" certain parts? I would like to not do certain bosses again (bat is an example).
And possibly another save with most of the bosses already defeated. I might have a 4th save too.

I don't really know though. It's just my intentions so I might not get all the saves done that I want to make available.

Also you think can add some sort of debug tool like in VH? Change hidden values or even add items.
I don't know. I've got a hidden test room for viewing sprites before I add them to the game, testing new events, etc.. but I might turn it into something like that at some point.

I also would like say i like this game a lot. The beginning was depressing as hell. It has been a while i played a nice RPG maker game. The only one I really liked is the VH game.
Thanks. I like VH a lot too (I guess you can see the influence and I also use/modify a lot of that game's assets). I have played a lot of hentai games that mostly feel like cash grabs because they're so short.
I've spent way too much time playing VH. It's like a bad addiction, finding out when the sex levels increase, etc.. :rolleyes:

I know I've probably put too much time into the mechanics for FSA but I've also learned a lot. Hopefully the next game I make will benefit from my experience and I can get it done faster. I have several projects in mind but refuse to work on any (beyond ideas and mechanics) until I've completed FSA.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Probably, but I intend on providing save games for the next version.
One right before the spider boss fight in the tutorial (with 100% completion).
And another after that, with a large portion of the dungeon monsters cleared out, light locks opened up.

And possibly another save with most of the bosses already defeated. I might have a 4th save too.

I don't really know though. It's just my intentions so I might not get all the saves done that I want to make available.

I don't know. I've got a hidden test room for viewing sprites before I add them to the game, testing new events, etc.. but I might turn it into something like that at some point.

Thanks. I like VH a lot too (I guess you can see the influence and I also use/modify a lot of that game's assets). I have played a lot of hentai games that mostly feel like cash grabs because they're so short.
I've spent way too much time playing VH. It's like a bad addiction, finding out when the sex levels increase, etc.. :rolleyes:

I know I've probably put too much time into the mechanics for FSA but I've also learned a lot. Hopefully the next game I make will benefit from my experience and I can get it done faster. I have several projects in mind but refuse to work on any (beyond ideas and mechanics) until I've completed FSA.
Yeah i noticed the VH sprites around. I really liked the Zone-Tan easter egg. Do you have any plans for her like a follower or something or just pure easter egg?

I also played VH alot. Sadly with 0 knowledge of japanese i reached a point where i dont kno what to do because translation ended there. Wish the updates for that were more often.

Do you know some RPG Maker 2000 or VX good games like VH and your game that also have a translation or at least a reasonable amount of it translated. (Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory excluded) I really liked how in VH you could get a phyiscal look how your character looked. And it changed overtime.

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheat-Engine works like a charm with RPG Maker Games.
(albeit it takes a bit of time to understand how this software works....)
As long as you have the start value of something (item, health, mana stamina lamp oil, etc.) you can edit everything with the standart formula:
2*n+1
Where "n" is your start value.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah i noticed the VH sprites around. I really liked the Zone-Tan easter egg. Do you have any plans for her like a follower or something or just pure easter egg?
Just an easter egg for now. She might show up again later but probably not as a playable character.

I also played VH alot. Sadly with 0 knowledge of japanese i reached a point where i dont kno what to do because translation ended there. Wish the updates for that were more often.
Yeah the primary storyline in VH isn't very polished. I got to the point in Serena's storyline where you get Ashley as a party member (after her extended stay at the guild). I'm guessing Nanako's story is quite different but I just can't get interested in playing as her.

Do you know some RPG Maker 2000 or VX good games like VH and your game that also have a translation or at least a reasonable amount of it translated.
I'm rather fond of the animations in Kurovadis, but it's a short metroidvania. That said, it's the only hentai game I've made an exception to my "no buy" rule.
(Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory excluded) I really liked how in VH you could get a phyiscal look how your character looked. And it changed overtime.
I've played very few RPG styled hentai games. I haven't even tried Vitamin Quest or Drop Factory, the two you mentioned. It's probably because I prefer petite women with small breasts and most hentai games don't really provide that. I was rather addicted to Super Deepthroat for a while, but again, it's not an RPG. The Sim Brothel games are also good, but the newest one that is constantly being updated is a bit too laggy for my tastes... plus the pics you see of your girls working often don't match the descriptions on their character cards (like saying small breasts and then you see big whoppers, lol).

Cheat-Engine works like a charm with RPG Maker Games. ...
I've considered adding anti-cheat measures, but that would probably annoy a lot of people and only be entertaining to me. :D

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just an easter egg for now. She might show up again later but probably not as a playable character.

Yeah the primary storyline in VH isn't very polished. I got to the point in Serena's storyline where you get Ashley as a party member (after her extended stay at the guild). I'm guessing Nanako's story is quite different but I just can't get interested in playing as her.

I'm rather fond of the animations in Kurovadis, but it's a short metroidvania. That said, it's the only hentai game I've made an exception to my "no buy" rule.
I've played very few RPG styled hentai games. I haven't even tried Vitamin Quest or Drop Factory, the two you mentioned. It's probably because I prefer petite women with small breasts and most hentai games don't really provide that. I was rather addicted to Super Deepthroat for a while, but again, it's not an RPG. The Sim Brothel games are also good, but the newest one that is constantly being updated is a bit too laggy for my tastes... plus the pics you see of your girls working often don't match the descriptions on their character cards (like saying small breasts and then you see big whoppers, lol).

I've considered adding anti-cheat measures, but that would probably annoy a lot of people and only be entertaining to me. :D
If you didnt play much RPGS could you recommend some sort of english platforms like Xenotake or Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (sadly Rimu has 0 translation and i got to a point i cant progress anymore.) Or perhaps something like Escape - Kaori and the Haunted House - (the english version which i never found download for.)

Do you also plan on keeping the cheat kit and the "starter" boost wood chest? Really nice help for people who jsut want to enjoy the game without much struggling

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you didnt play much RPGS could you recommend some sort of english platforms like Xenotake or Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (sadly Rimu has 0 translation and i got to a point i cant progress anymore.) Or perhaps something like Escape - Kaori and the Haunted House - (the english version which i never found download for.)
I haven't played those. Aside from VH the majority of RPGs that I've played are the mainstream, non-hentai stuff-
Non-Hentai Games:
-like Final Fantasy (aside from 13, which I had a LOT of difficulty with), Breath of Fire IV, and a few others who's names escape me at the moment. Oh, and on the PC would be Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Icewind Dale, Fallout 1, 2, etc..

If you want a recommendation of something you might not have heard of, there's Entomorph. I absolutely loved that game and played through it several times. It's more like a Zelda game than an RPG though.

And speaking of Zelda games, I do love that style of gameplay, along with the metroidvania games. I wish there were more games like that but the indy games that are like that are usually fairly short short cash grabs.

The first hentai games I played were the simple flash games, so that's the majority of my hentai gaming experience.
Flash games:
I like Zone's work, though I wish the games were more interactive. My favorite flash games are the ones where you have maximum control.
If she was a bit more petite with smaller breasts I'm not sure I could quit playing this:

My favorite aspects of that one are the degree of facial emotions (you can hold X to see the later ones that happen after a lot of sex), the amount of pecker control, and how the game seems to keep track of how much semen is inside her.

Do you also plan on keeping the cheat kit and the "starter" boost wood chest? Really nice help for people who jsut want to enjoy the game without much struggling
I will probably keep those in until the final release. Of course there's the possibility of leaving them in while asking for a heavy trade-off (like an NPC that will give resources, gold, etc.. in exchange for sex, permanent stat loss, etc..).

Edit: Sorry, I checked your post and again and looked up those games and noticed you mentioned platformers.
I already mentioned Kurovadis. It's an English, hentai platformer and the only one I've played that I can actually recommend.
I've played a few others but they held little interest as I usually just play through, get to the end, and quickly lose all interest after seeing all the sex animations.
I would have probably played through Kurovadis several times if not for the protagonist's large boobs.
The creator of that game is working on another game now but I doubt purchasing it as it is missing the leveling system, seems excessively difficult, and the protagonist is even less attractive (IMO).
Not that there's anything wrong with buxom babes. It's just not my personal preference. :p

They're not hentai, but I would also highly recommend the Shantae series. Her boobs aren't my favorite size, but I still find Shantae to be adorable.
I wish they had kept her original breast size in the newer games. Oh well...

Maybe someday they'll have the original versions on Steam as well.

Last edited: