What's new

ACT [PanzerSoft] Priscia Defense (RJ241680)

Prick

Reputation score
Anyone working on an uncensor?
Assets are all compressed, and the assembly file is just too confusing for myself.

Only relative shader I could find is "_Pixelate"

Brawler

Reputation score
Anyone know the 3-number code needed to pass the gate after going through the maze? I assume it's got something to do with the room north of the save point, but I've tried every combination I could think of. From counting all bottles, to even counting the fallen bottle, but none seem to work.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know the 3-number code needed to pass the gate after going through the maze? I assume it's got something to do with the room north of the save point, but I've tried every combination I could think of. From counting all bottles, to even counting the fallen bottle, but none seem to work.
Red, Green, Blue. Count how many of the objects there are. I believe it was 492

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'd advise you to avoid playing this game and wait for a savegame of an extremely patient person. Game runs like hot garbage and controls are abysmal, just like the boob physics. My god, I was never so frustrated with a h-game. Feel bad for the people that actually bought this

Also, the resolution always forces to 1024x768 for some reason.
Your negative review gives me hope that the game might actually be good. For fapping I mean, that's all that really matters anyways.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the game expects you to actually count 492 different objects to progress in the game? oh my goodness that sounds tedious.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yep, this is definitely my kind of game. Plenty of enemies, some or all even have multiple different positions and the animations are solid. She also has varying degree of response to being raped depending on her corruption, not sure if it's tied to her health or how long she's been getting fucked. The Tower Defense mechanics is even pretty damn fun. I hope there are multiple costumes.

The biggest faults I can find with it is that the camera control can be pretty horrible, especially at the start of a fight, and that there is no cumming animation.

Last edited:

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't get through the maze in the forest area, what's the maze pattern to get pass it?

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't get through the maze in the forest area, what's the maze pattern to get pass it?
The direction to go is LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT

Also I've finished the game and attached my save file just extract it to C:/Users/*yourusername*/AppData/LocalLow/PanzerSoft load save file 4 for the gallery save, enjoy.

Attachments

Brawler

Reputation score
Thanks! It was 962 for me so I have to assume that it's an RNG spawn and thus different for everyone. The red-green-blue holds true though, so thanks.

slk971

Reputation score
Please, if enemies attack me they can't damage me and they can't trigger h-scene, even if I stay still. Even if they reach the blue tower, they just attack it without doing damage to it and nothing happen. What can I do? I can't even trigger h scenes from the save file that "laugh" posted....

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the game expects you to actually count 492 different objects to progress in the game? oh my goodness that sounds tedious.
It's not actually all the objects in the game if you played it lol. The door code requires 3 numbers, and the room to the north-west of that door is already a clue. 9 red bottles, 6 green bottles, 2 books. The book on the table next the save-point says the colors in sequence thanks to @LustFire.

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's not actually all the objects in the game if you played it lol. The door code requires 3 numbers, and the room to the north-west of that door is already a clue. 9 red bottles, 6 green bottles, 2 books. The book on the table next the save-point says the colors in sequence thanks to @LustFire.
Ah, that makes much more sense, Thank you for the correction.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, that was an interesting game. Not really worth playing through all of it unless you're into tower-defense and/or you want to waste time. I had a bit of fun playing through it despite all the trial-and-error involved. The controls could've been better- well, everything could've been better, but I'm done with it now.

Here's my save, if for any reason the other one @laugh posted doesn't work. Just unzip and overwrite into the save file under AppData/LocalLow/PanzerSoft and load save file one.

Do note that the enemy attack is sort of random if you want them to H you. Sometimes you'll wander close enough to them and they won't hit you and sometimes they will, though I'm pretty sure if you block their route entirely they'll just pay attention to you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only played the demo , haven't test the full version
Is there any gallery option in the full game?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For those missed, you can actually go to Fullscreen by pressing F11. It would be better if they added more variety for rings, like increases attack AOE (projectile too small), added guided attack, added Knock-back on attack, etc., and an in-game masturbation, jump, back-step, and roll-over would be good addition too. Also, it would be better if different difficulties also effect the game speed (EASY: player-15% speed, enemies-30% speed, HARD: player+10% speed enemies+15%, etc.).

Sorry for the noob question, but I can't seem to use items or spells during the battle stage, I bought a ring for... whatever it's purpose in life was meant to be, but mashing all sorts of buttons does not give me anything during waves and in-between waves. How to cast heal?

Edit: Okay, sorry, seems like to cast heal from the healing ring, you had to long press the white bubble on the left screen until she finished casting it.

Last edited:

KHYOP

Reputation score
Hello guys, I have removed the censored pixels,
and the following is game file to be replaced.

mega.nz/#!zeogGIIT!6eAvUPexB_JzDZI8LDk9ZomP9ZHyxXlPWs1SLYjj0C8

Always backup the file if you want to do this.
But I only test the first stage. If there is other stage not done, just report here to me. Thanks.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those missed, you can actually go to Fullscreen by pressing F11. It would be better if they added more variety for rings, like increases attack AOE (projectile too small), added guided attack, added Knock-back on attack, etc., and an in-game masturbation, jump, back-step, and roll-over would be good addition too. Also, it would be better if different difficulties also effect the game speed (EASY: player-15% speed, enemies-30% speed, HARD: player+10% speed enemies+15%, etc.).

Sorry for the noob question, but I can't seem to use items or spells during the battle stage, I bought a ring for... whatever it's purpose in life was meant to be, but mashing all sorts of buttons does not give me anything during waves and in-between waves. How to cast heal?

Edit: Okay, sorry, seems like to cast heal from the healing ring, you had to long press the white bubble on the left screen until she finished casting it.
There's only two types of "spells" you can use as far as I know, with having to equip their respective rings in order to cast those abilities. You're not really able to use items in battle which should be a thing.

The spells in this case are "Heal" and "God's Judgement", with the former being self-explanatory and the latter being you charge up your character 1-2 seconds longer than the heal in order to deal fatal AOE damage to enemies around you. The radius of the effect is quite small though, so I'd only really use it against those fat goblins or if you have a bunch of enemies grouped up and on slow pads, since you can be interrupted mid-cast and be RoR'd.

I know what you mean by the game having potential- hopefully this is just a tech demo (albeit a fairly fun tech demo) and the developer having bigger things in the works. If you look at the guy's previous stuff it was very basic, and then jumped to this.