What's new

Partners in the Shadows (Kiyo & Kiko's Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Partners in the Shadows (Kiyo & Kiko's Adventure)

As the shuckie withdraws into its shell the Seedot uses Bide.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Seeing the Seedot prepare to recieve an attack again, Kiko took the time to dash forward to Shuckie. "Hey Shuckie, I'll need a pokeball to catch this guy. Just remembered I had you store them for me. But stay in there! He's trying to counter you." In response, a shrunken pokeball rolled out from one of the holes, which Kiko picked up. She waited until the Seedot had finished using bide before ordering Shuckie to attack.

((Use withdraw again until the Seedot releases Bide, then have Shuckie use constrict. On the plus side, it's unlikely Shuckie will KO the Seedot before Kiko gets a chance to catch it...))

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Seedot attempts to release Bide, but fails. Shuckie quickly uses Constrict on it's foe, doing minimal damage.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Kiko knew that Shuckie wouldn't be able to do much in the way of damage, he just wasn't strong. "Rrr... Keep it up Shuckie!" She called to him all the same as the pokemon's thin yellow arms wrapped around the Seedot.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Seedot tightens its muscles again Biding its time until its next attack. Shuckie then Constricts its opponent, doing minimal damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.