What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Party Nights] パーリィナイツ coconas busy week ココナの忙しい一週間 RE143562 RJ143562

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey peoples. saw this on dlsite.
doesnt have a loli tag either

This is a short roll-playing game about a girl named Cocona. She is to house-sit for a week while her parents are away.
Her mission is to raise money and enjoy love life.

24 base images
Multi-ending.

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: coconas busy week

hey peoples. saw this on dlsite.
doesnt have a loli tag either
may and december does imply a relationship with a big age gap though

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Isn't that plausably just another way of saying 'dirty old man' in this context?

Except with a relationship rather than rape/one night stand of course.

An interesting looking game, I'll keep my eye on this for peoples feedback I think.

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May and december does not imply loli, instead it means a young person and an old person. For example an old man having sex with a 21 year old would qualify. Theres no loli tag on the jp dlsite either for this game. Also the game has sold 400+ copies in jp dlsite and has 135 "likes" so it might be pretty good. Sadly english dlsite doesnt accept paypal for adult stuff so I cant buy it.

(if you wanna check jp dlsite the games number is RJ143562, japanese title is ココナの忙しい一週間)

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not bad for the price, but it feels unfinished (although if my machine translator is reading the blog correctly, more content is planned).

Basic plot seems to be that Cocona's parents have left for a week long trip, giving her money for living expenses which she promptly loses and then has to find a way to make money despite that fact that she is banned from having a part-time job. How far will you make her go?

Has the usual depravity/corruption stat which increases her willingness/ability to do things like strip down when walking around and modifies some scene text, a bladder fullness stat :)confused: I guess it's someone's fetish) which slows down her movement if certain levels are reached and can result in her urinating herself if not relieved/forcing her to urinate while people are watching and I think 9 possible endings such as marriage (yes one option is to an older man hence the tag), nude modelling, player love (I think? :confused:) and brainwashing. I have absolutely no idea what the purpose of the buyable items are in the store though....

The overall quality of the cgs is alright, albeit with some very odd looking body proportions in some of them (at least to me). There's also a younger male option among the potential partners so it could be technically shota as well? It's in the context of a curious younger boy in a public bath that can progress to a marriage ending, so take that as you will......

To me, it is just barely worth the price and that's if there really is more content to be added later, but then again I wasn't expecting much for a game less than 50mb in size. Plus I'm a Vivid fan and this is the first adult doujin game I've ever seen for it. I did feel sufficiently motivated to chase down most of the endings though before I resorted to a save file to get one I just couldn't get to trigger.

Edit: Yes, I am willing to share it. Send a PM to me, and be patient, I will try to reply within a day. DO NOT CREATE ENDLESS POSTS IN THIS THREAD ASKING FOR IT.
Edit2: There seem to be plenty of alternate links on animesharing and elsewhere now. If their links are dead I will reupload, but if they are not dead I will just grab one from there and send it in response to PMs.

Last edited:

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not bad for the price, but it feels unfinished (although if my machine translator is reading the blog correctly, more content is planned).

Basic plot seems to be that Cocona's parents have left for a week long trip, giving her money for living expenses which she promptly loses and then has to find a way to make money despite that fact that she is banned from having a part-time job. How far will you make her go?

Has the usual depravity/corruption stat which increases her willingness/ability to do things like strip down when walking around and modifies some scene text, a bladder fullness stat :)confused: I guess it's someone's fetish) which slows down her movement if certain levels are reached and can result in her urinating herself if not relieved/forcing her to urinate while people are watching and I think 9 possible endings such as marriage (yes one option is to an older man hence the tag), nude modelling, player love (I think? :confused:) and brainwashing. I have absolutely no idea what the purpose of the buyable items are in the store though....

The overall quality of the cgs is alright, albeit with some very odd looking body proportions in some of them (at least to me). There's also a younger male option among the potential partners so it could be technically shota as well? It's in the context of a curious younger boy in a public bath that can progress to a marriage ending, so take that as you will......

To me, it is just barely worth the price and that's if there really is more content to be added later, but then again I wasn't expecting much for a game less than 50mb in size. Plus I'm a Vivid fan and this is the first adult doujin game I've ever seen for it. I did feel sufficiently motivated to chase down most of the endings though before I resorted to a save file to get one I just couldn't get to trigger.
If you have the full game can you share it? I cant find it anywhere. (via pm is fine)

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

For anyone who wants to see the scene/endings without playing, etigoya has a full save up over at hongfire. Save 1 for the cg/scene room and the rest of the saves are just before each ending, and only require you to use the bed/speak to the person you're next to, to trigger the ending scenes (which aren't in the cg/scene room for some reason)

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have this game ? All the links I've found seem to be fakes.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game is out for so long with over 500 downloads but I can't find a link.
anyone else got more luck than me?

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what do i need do after i talked do a girl in the area where the book store is i can't enter her home anymore

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just so everyone knows...it's up on anime-sharing

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just so everyone knows...it's up on anime-sharing
sorry,i can't find it. what i found when i search RJ143562 animesharing is just a request on animesharing about this game

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, read through the thread. Shinjai has said that he would share it with any user who PMed him, I did and I got a reply within an hour (thanks!).

Out of respect, I will not post the link without Shinjai's permission, just send him a PM.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry,i can't find it. what i found when i search RJ143562 animesharing is just a request on animesharing about this game

although you didn't need to use the search function, since it's on the first page in the h-gamesection

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

version 2.0 walkthrough
ducks werder's something for 1 end in the solvent which is not or why joins the game when you end the day wil be released?