Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

loli game no downlod link.^^

Magical Nanoha^^
finally something for fans. XD

to recognize it on the previous play that was so similar to. ^^
( )

The vibrator is ver Bugg and you get a still picture in the corner of what läst not fix by changing ec.

If who does not know where you can download it just me on discs.
But actually, the page is already very well known where it is distributed ^^

In a near future where virtual reality has proliferated,
some users have warped the virtual world for deviant, sexual purposes.
A young girl ventures into this world to save her mother...

Innocence Break is a classic HRPG
77 base CGs (not counting titles, pose or VR login imagery, etc.)

The story progresses by exploring from key points.
Damage also the protagonist's clothes.
Enemies are strong, so judicious use of healing and TP is the key to victory.

The protagonist is a Alicia, a virgin girl.
In the deviant virtual reality world, many will want her innocence.
Some may take it; some may obliterate it.
Future tech hasn't yet evolved to take her real world virginity by VR.
But, her real world virginity might b taken some other way.

The base genre is violation.
I would consider it vanilla, but there are some abnormal situations
the player may -- and can -- choose to skip. (It's saved in the gallery.)
Abnormal does not mean grotesque, so you don't have to be nervous.
Some situations involve prostitution and "brothel" style.
Further, there is one situation of romance.

Alicia's friends also have sex scenes!
There are 2 scenes each in the current version. (Updates are planned.)

Last edited by a moderator:

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ158622 Innocence Break

Has loli but its out!

Check out anime-sharing

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately in the game is no guide to running blindly around and it goes no further.

ok goes to school and get the 2nd floor approx ne scene when you talk to young son and as for her going to click this hooby with building stock 6 there the PC off you finally going XD

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mmm i am stuck after the 2nd mission when you rescue the 2 friends, then you go back to your house and seems you receive a notice and cant go sleep anymore , if you go back to the pc room ALL of your friends and your sister i presume are on the capsules and you enter to search for them on city but ive spoke with everyone and retry all the dungeons but nothing to be found so i am stuck there any help how to progress that mission?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

mmm i am stuck after the 2nd mission when you rescue the 2 friends, then you go back to your house and seems you receive a notice and cant go sleep anymore , if you go back to the pc room ALL of your friends and your sister i presume are on the capsules and you enter to search for them on city but ive spoke with everyone and retry all the dungeons but nothing to be found so i am stuck there any help how to progress that mission?
I'm in the same point in the game, and I'm stuck too. I wandered around talking to everyone, then I went to the first dungeon, where some bandit gave me info about...something. I didn't have chiitrans on when I was playing, unfortunately. Though after that I'm back to being stuck.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

eh i didnt see any bandit there when i redo the dungeon o_O

comradered

Reputation score

eh i didnt see any bandit there when i redo the dungeon o_O
It might have been unrelated, but what I did was talk to an NPC on the second floor of the SOAP building, she had me pay up 20k for...something? Maybe the bandit gets activated after that...

In retrospect, I should not have played this without enabling chiitrans.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

to advance after the bandit and the 2nd floor npc just log off i presume and story advance btw 2 new items unlock after that on shop 2 kind of bags for craft with the npc below

comradered

Reputation score

to advance after the bandit and the 2nd floor npc just log off i presume and story advance btw 2 new items unlock after that on shop 2 kind of bags for craft with the npc below
Huh, so I just had to log out.

Its hard to think with a raging boner sometimes.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok after the story advance is pretty linear to rescue 3 of your friends but after you saved them, then you get to free roam again but as guess need to talk again with the girl on 2nd floor of the build > after to coliseum there is a new tournament women only ( game over end if loose ), after that seems you get the info or ability to enter the last dungeon where the last friend is rescue her, and story advance to next chapter

i am quite stuck again at the last dungeons once you already unlocked every path in others seems there is a shinning spot i cannot pick and also there are some walls that could go down with a bomb i presume but i have nothing like that

i noticed that you can craft bombs on shop but you need fire item with i dont know where to get it, i thought it might from volcano but 20m fights no luck yet

nvm indeed on volcano the monsters with the crystal.... god i really had bad luck that time

---------- Finished and well i can say no last boss probably becuz i lost to much and got bad end when i just saw the scientist - after that i noticed i lack easily 60% galery o_O

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

ok after the story advance is pretty linear to rescue 3 of your friends but after you saved them, then you get to free roam again but as guess need to talk again with the girl on 2nd floor of the build > after to coliseum there is a new tournament women only ( game over end if loose ), after that seems you get the info or ability to enter the last dungeon where the last friend is rescue her, and story advance to next chapter

i am quite stuck again at the last dungeons once you already unlocked every path in others seems there is a shinning spot i cannot pick and also there are some walls that could go down with a bomb i presume but i have nothing like that

i noticed that you can craft bombs on shop but you need fire item with i dont know where to get it, i thought it might from volcano but 20m fights no luck yet

nvm indeed on volcano the monsters with the crystal.... god i really had bad luck that time

---------- Finished and well i can say no last boss probably becuz i lost to much and got bad end when i just saw the scientist - after that i noticed i lack easily 60% galery o_O
You might have missed the scenes from the Downtown part of the main city (not in VR game). Once you hit 50, maybe 60 on the rape/sex counter, you can start on the "part time" jobs in Downtown, but they're all only available at night.

Downtown is located on the south exit of the map with the Hobby building. You know, the place you go to log in the MMO game.

Edit: Oh yeah, once you start getting costumes in the "real life" part of the game, you can change costumes in your room. The costumes will be hanging around in your room, just go near it and press the confirm button to get the prompt.

Once you get the egg vibrator from one of the jobs downtown, don't bother using it. Once you do, the picture of the main character gets stuck permanently with that pose, even if you try to change clothes. Its a bug that will probably get fixed if the maker puts out a fixed version.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

actually i have all those scenes o_o

btw i dont know if it works like that but i noticed that before last dungeon

for when you are rescueing the girls on the dungeons before if you loose and they get raped then, before last dungeon they have a bad end for them. i think its probably that since i just saved 1 and that same one didnt got a bad end on that part

in the end il wait for a full save and a fix cuz when i try to see gallery it crash, also i lack as i said 60% stuff

btw how to trigger the scenes in the slums?

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where do i get a stick for the bomb?

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

those are all drops but i cannot help with that i had 5 with me at that moment so i didnt search for it XD

Jiles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel like a total idiot, usually I can figure stuff out on my own but I can't for the life of me figure out how to proceed. I'm past the point where the green haired guy shows you around, and then attacks you when you first enter the MMO. I've also talked to the red haired guy and had him run away from me twice, and had him run past me in the entrance to the school. I can't figure out what to do, and the guy in the arena absolutely destroys me.

Edit: Figured it out, that was actually kind of obvious, but I didn't realise it at the time.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Jesus, this game is god! completed the virgin route and it unlocks all cgs and enable new game +.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mind if i ask the save file of 100% cg? i am to lazy to redo all game again

Gamer23

Reputation score

My first time uploading an attatched file in ulmf. Hope this works.
CG recollection room can be found in your main room where you sleep in.
The cg and scenes are fkin amazing, and there are shit tons of them!

Attachments

comradered

Reputation score

My first time uploading an attatched file in ulmf. Hope this works.
CG recollection room can be found in your main room where you sleep in.
The cg and scenes are fkin amazing, and there are shit tons of them!
Glorious. Thanks for the save file.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game freezes when I entered the healing room.

Anyone got the same bug?