What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Party Nights] [ パーリィナイツ] Innocence Break RE158622 RJ158622

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ158622 Innocence Break

The game freezes when I entered the healing room.

Anyone got the same bug?
Nope, mine works fine. Event will occur once your health is low. That event will occur only once.

Official site stated that there is a bug involving special conditions of which could trigger your stated bug and its fixed in ver 1.03
v1.03 ・特定状況下で回復所で固まる不具合を解消

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is great, especially since it's a parody of my favorite Nanoha Series.

The only minus side to this game is the fact that the girls (or rather, Alicia) didn't get any significantly lewder even if her corruption status is already at max.

Yes, there are scenes where she was broken, but that's not what I'm looking for, y'know...

Gamer23

Reputation score

This game is great, especially since it's a parody of my favorite Nanoha Series.

The only minus side to this game is the fact that the girls (or rather, Alicia) didn't get any significantly lewder even if her corruption status is already at max.

Yes, there are scenes where she was broken, but that's not what I'm looking for, y'know...
Some scenes change if u feed her with some aphrodisiac(stimulant;興奮剤).

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

version 1.03

Unfortunately no information because I think mom, no download ^^

Gamer23

Reputation score

version 1.03

Unfortunately no information because I think mom, no download ^^
Buy the game to support them like i did!:D
I see great potential in them!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\-x -\ Btw, this will be on Eng DLSite later on (still on the upcoming page atm)

And from the Eng DLSite's description:

Alicia's friends also have sex scenes!
There are 2 scenes each in the current version. (Updates are planned.)

For people who lamented the lack of scenes for others.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any way to talk to Midori at the beginning without working in the brothel? I can't find any other way to earn money...

Gamer23

Reputation score

Is there any way to talk to Midori at the beginning without working in the brothel? I can't find any other way to earn money...
Not that i know of, those i know of requires your lewdness level to be about 20.
Like working as a waitress. You can pay the brothel to talk to the girl in the brothel to continue with the quests but will only have that option if you choose it in the first and 2nd conversation with the pimp.1k points to enter if im not wrong.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you want to enter the brothel as a guest,you need 10k, and to do that is to be in an afternoon (not night session) then go to the cafe in the real world, and read the notice on the brick wall just in front of the cafe entrance.

You'll note the worker wanted ad, and then you can go inside, and talk to the owner, who will then offer a part time job.

The mini game (once you accept the shift) is to go to customers that go !, talk to them, walk back to the counter, get what they asked for, and bring it back to them.

There's no time limit. If you successfully complete the shift without mistakes, you get 2000. If you make a mistake, it's -1000 from the end pay, although I don't know if you can get paid nothing for making multiple mistakes.

You can upon completing a shift immediately take another one.

You'll need 10000 (after converting the real world money to game money) to enter, then she'll tell you that she wants another 10000, so you need 30000 total (You can't immediately pay her when she tells you she wants 10k, you have to leave and reenter) before you'll get access to the first dungeon.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where the hell do those damn bamboo sticks to make bombs drop??? ;_;

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Explosive Bamboo drops from the non-succubus monster girls in the second "Arabia" dungeon (i.e. the place where you need to use the bombs)

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone knows how to fix the standing picture once you unequip the rotor?
Mine is stuck with the rotor equiped and it won't change no matter what she's wearing

comradered

Reputation score

anyone knows how to fix the standing picture once you unequip the rotor?
Mine is stuck with the rotor equiped and it won't change no matter what she's wearing
You can't. Its a bug. Once you equip it, even if you try changing clothes the standing CG won't change, but whenever you talk to an NPC it changes back and forth in a weird way. Hope you have a save beforehand.

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant figure it out. i have saved the 3 girl and spoke to the girl on the 2nd floor but i cannot go back to free roam.i cannot go to sleep. There seems to be one more girl stuck in there in the vr room but the only thing i see is a bandit with a fairy in the castle but when i approach him nothing happens.

i have been looking around for 2 hour ><.

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found it.I had to actually clear the coliseum (i think) so i could go talk to the girl on the 2nd floor and then she gave me access to the last stage so i could free her last friend.

Gamer23

Reputation score

version update v1.1 onwards
Additional route added right after you freed all of your friends in the simulation.
Right after you exit your home, event will start depending if you had chosen to give yuri a sitrep beforehand right after you save your friends before the next day.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if whoever ran the 1.12v would come would be very nice ^^

what for a fake is this

Englische Dlsite it a fake XD

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

if whoever ran the 1.12v would come would be very nice ^^

what for a fake is this

Englische Dlsite it a fake XD

I dont understand german, if you cant buy it in the english dlsite, then buy it in the japan's one. That will surely work!
Or is it that you don't have a credit card and only have paypal?
version 1.12 run's nicely, it fixes the all cg unlock to unlock all of the cg. Bug was found when people cannot unlock the v1.10 cg when they completed the virgin run.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont understand german, if you cant buy it in the english dlsite, then buy it in the japan's one. That will surely work!
Or is it that you don't have a credit card and only have paypal?
version 1.12 run's nicely, it fixes the all cg unlock to unlock all of the cg. Bug was found when people cannot unlock the v1.10 cg when they completed the virgin run.
Sparkasse it not Mastro. XD
The other services only go with solid merit and because chop at me. XD
ve just seen anime sharing has 1.11v.

But if we but comes at 1.12 and my private NEN link would send.
Who am delighted ^^

(little of the vibrator is unrecoverable error 1.11 in the dissolving the event and makes off again ^^)

can where Please help?

Nanoha saved.
was still in the 30k Brodell paid but it goes no further.

Last edited:

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Sangoku25

i think it was stated before. you have to fight in the Colosseum after talking to the girl in the brothel M something forgot her name. don't know if it changed in 1.12 still trying to find a copy of it.