What's new

SIM [パスチャーソフト/Pasture Soft] ボクの領地がかつて魔女たちが住んでいた島…だと!? (RJ287936)

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since the previous version of this thread got locked.

RJ287936_img_smp1.jpg

Controls
Primarily mouse, click and drag on background to pan.
Keyboard arrow keys can also be used to pan, and the latest update as of this post (1.01) adds hotkeys. Spacebar to stop/resume time.

Gameplay
Town management + a bit of base defense, though honestly it's not difficult at all.
Money might be a bit tighter at the beginning, but every time you finish a run, you gain bonuses that can jumpstart your subsequent runs.
Every week there'll be cases in the town hall, resolve them to affect your stats as a ruler.

UI Explanation
Top Left
Castle. Where your unique soldiers stay.
Town Hall. There are weekly cases to resolve.
Prison. Where your prisoners are kept.
Center Top
Your resources, gold, food and faith/trust(?).
Lower Left
Date. Game starts at month 3 and runs for 12 months till end.
Pay. Circular icon of a hand holding a moneybag, if not paid by end of month, immediate loss.
Lower Right
Collect Taxes. No penalty for first use each week. Every subsequent click will subtract faith/trust(?), if it ever falls below 0, the citizens will revolt and immediate loss, this gets one of the CGs tho.
Build. Honestly only the first 3 upgrades matter, for more population, for more food income and for more money income. I didn't need to build any of the defense structures at all and still the battles weren't difficult.
Hire. Lets you top up your population, male/female villagers provide some passive income, everyone else is for defense/scenes.
Stats. Views your stats. Explained in detail later.
Options. Straightforward.
Prisoner UI
Fine, release the prisoner and collects a really tiny bit of gold, insignificant late game.
Interrogate. Lowers their energy bar, they die if it's empty. Rapes female prisoners.
Execute. Do this on minor crimes to lose moral points.
Sacrifice. Do this for heresy points.
Release. Do this for more moral points. Release murderers to lose moral points.

Stats
They contribute to endings and scenes.
islandUI.jpg
善悪 Good and Evil. Basically depends on how you resolve the weekly cases. Generally, if you provide for those who ask for resources, this increases. It decreases by being immoral with your decisions. Like executing people for small crimes, and not executing murderers(殺人). You can release people with minor crimes for this to increase.
異端 Heresy. Increases when you hire the goblin, and occasional events where cultists show up asking for sacrifices. You can also sacrifice/burn your prisoners rather than executing them, which will increase this.
色欲 Lust. Increases when you do sexual acts.

When you start the game, pick the last option to get a breast grabbing scene, it's one of the CGs.
Don't buy the female knight right away and save right before the first month's bandit attack. When the bandits show up, pick the rightmost option to surrender and immediately lose. An available female will be raped. If you own no special female, the female villager will be raped, getting her scene 1. You can then reload and wait for the bandit attack again, to surrender for a new scene. This can be also done with the female knight and the mage, getting their scene 6 and 5 respectively.
Maybe someone managed to, but I can't buy the nun if I buy the goblin. So if you want the nun you'll likely have to turn the goblin away when she shows up. You also have to keep your heresy low, or she won't be willing to join.
Female Bandit scenes are obtained by winning the first bandit battle. Scene 1 is from interrogate and scene 2 is from executing her.
Scene 5 for the nun/knight you need to talk to them in the castle when your stats are terrible, try -50 morality, and 50 to both heresy and lust. It'll be a monster humanoid rape scene.
Succubus scene is obtained by clearing the game with lust and heresy both above 50.
CG1, I got it by surrendering to the bandits.
CG2, connected to heresy/succubus ending
CG3, revolt, lose all trust/faith.
CG4, breast grab.

Edit: Attached system.dat and some guides to more difficult to obtain scenes.
Edit2: Replaced save with full save (as of 1.01).

Attachments

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If it got locked, why didn't you PM a mod or admin about it? Threads usually get locked and moved because it isn't up to standard. Just PM a mod with a new OP and they'll unlock and move it back to the right place. Darkfire even said as much on the thread that you mentioned.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Uh, did Alibi change name? :D This really looks familiar, in more ways than one.

Is the new thread an issue, @Sarav ?
Forum courtesy (and I) would agree with you if worthwhile information was lost in the process.

But in this case:
- less work for mods. They don't need any action/editing
- you can expect someone who took the time to create a decent OP with more than the bare minimum, to take better care of the thread in the future, updating it if necessary.
- the previous thread can serve as an “plz peeps don't be lazy” example
- I doubt the user would deny he/she just wanted to ask:
https://ulmf.org/threads/pasuchaasofuto-bokuno-gakatsute-tachiga-ndeita-dato.13961/#post-1102402

The way I see it, we all benefit. Isn't that right?

Cleric girl can be recruited just fine with -100 heresy and 100% lust. “No goblin” seems to be the only requirement. (meaning a 17/17 score is impossible???)
I think I'll give up on trying to figure Succubus. I have no idea.

Defense 4 dummies: a stone wall. Ranged units (female villagers, crossbowmen, the mage) will do most/all the work by themselves.
You can have a wooden palisade in front of the with a melee in it – when it's destroyed the unit will be knocked back behind the stone wall. Iit's not like deep strategy is required here tbh.

If you're bored, you can skip fights opening “options”. Battle will not count as either won or lost, and male villagers will disappear – this can be exploited to get 42+ villagers btw.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Some of the gallery unlocks requires you to have a character in your party and then surrender or lose to the pirate event.

Gold is everything in this game. Food barely seems to matter. Shame we can't understand who's a murder or not without knowing japanese.

OP
O

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Succubus cg and animation information are in the OP's spoiler.
But basically you have to the clear the game with >50 to lust and heresy.

Murderers are those with 殺人.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Succubus cg and animation information are in the OP's spoiler.
But basically you have to the clear the game with >50 to lust and heresy.

Murderers are those with 殺人.
I had 100 lust and 100 heresy and I didn't get succubus ending. So somethings off.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I had 100 lust and 100 heresy and I didn't get succubus ending. So somethings off.
Same here. I think I've done that on Gob route and Cleric route, unless I messed up somewhere.
I don't understand where I went wrong. My best score was 15/17, could never get any higher.

takumi86

Reputation score
Can you post your save? I have tried everything and I can't get it to happen.

Edit: the saves are in the system folder.
I'm not allow to use attach files sorry.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If it got locked, why didn't you PM a mod or admin about it? Threads usually get locked and moved because it isn't up to standard. Just PM a mod with a new OP and they'll unlock and move it back to the right place. Darkfire even said as much on the thread that you mentioned.
It's perfectly acceptable to make a new thread in this situation. The locked thread had nothing worthwhile posted in it. Now if it had be 10+ pages I probably would have merged the two and replaced the OP of the locked thread.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm not allow to use attach files sorry.
The forum doesn't let you attach rar files. Zips are okay. Regardless your mega link is fine. Thank you very much. That is basically a full save.

OP
O

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the full save in the OP not work? Just checking

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Your 善悪 cannot be too low. Try keeping in around neutral. If it is <-50?, you get the evil count end.

Reputation score
I'm guessing 1.01 fixes a bug where losing to bandits only ever shows the first scene of the villager girl? Because with my copy of 1.0, no matter what I do I can't get either of the other bandit loss scenes to show, it's always the villager's loss scene.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm guessing 1.01 fixes a bug where losing to bandits only ever shows the first scene of the villager girl? Because with my copy of 1.0, no matter what I do I can't get either of the other bandit loss scenes to show, it's always the villager's loss scene.
You get the bandit loss scenes by selecting the far right option when they show up. It changes based upon who is in your town garrison at the time (so knight girl or mage girl)

Reputation score
Yeah, I already knew about the right-most option, but is town garrison different than just them wandering around? If so, I'm guessing I need to have knight girl stationed in the palisade prior to the bandits showing up? I got mage's loss scene a few minutes after posting earlier, and she was in a watchtower at the time, so that's probably why it worked , right?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I already knew about the right-most option, but is town garrison different than just them wandering around? If so, I'm guessing I need to have knight girl stationed in the palisade prior to the bandits showing up? I got mage's loss scene a few minutes after posting earlier, and she was in a watchtower at the time, so that's probably why it worked , right?
No you just need them hired. It seems that its based upon senority. So mage girl always gets raped over knight girl if she's on the team. To get the knight girl scene, make sure mage girl isn't present.

Reputation score
Finally got it, just needed to wait until the second bandit raid. Also, either -35 is too low on morality for succubus ending, or you need to recruit the goblin instead of the priest. Had both lust and heresy at 100, didn't get it. Best thing would probably be to get heresy to 50 and leave it there, otherwise you'll burn too many people to not be evil.

Also, what does upgrading the temple do?