What's new

SIM [パスチャーソフト/Pasture Soft] ボクの領地がかつて魔女たちが住んでいた島…だと!? (RJ287936)

kriminal

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to text hook, or even machine translate this game? I have no idea what engine this game used and ITH doesn't work

bli

Reputation score
So there's been an update with 5 new girls, anyone got them?

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A couple days after that update, he also released an "English Version." It seems to be fully translated by a human. He didn't write the title or the "English Version" in English, though. Its all still in Japanese. Everything else is English, though.

Dracharil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Two of the new girls are tied to heresy, at the very least. Not sure about morality yet. Once your heresy reaches a certain point (still testing), you get a dialogue option to summon one of two girls, a plant-type or a nightmare-type.

Still poking around to see if I can figure out what the other three unlock conditions are.

Also, the Temple reduces Heresy (~5%) and adds Rep (1, 2, etc.) for each tier you purchase. It also reduces deaths if the plague event triggers. Not sure if there are any other hidden mechanics.

I actually really like the game, but I do think it's way too easy.

Last edited:

Banbin

Reputation score
The other three girls require you to not hire the Knight (to get the Adventurer), the Mage (to get the Oracle), or the Bunny (to get the Assassin).