Path of Ashes OCC

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Ok, opinion time people:

Should I:

A. Begin a new round

B. Continue the round that was started

C. Start at another section of the game here and just continue PoA: GenX over there?

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Path of Ashes OCC

I say we go with option c. It'd be too confusing to move things here...

Reputation score

Any of those work for me, but maybe it's easiest for you if we start over lurker? I heard something, well i read it actually, about your kit being lost. I don't really know what that means though

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe we could continue it here, and you could start off with a "previously on Path of Ashes" post ;). Although seriously, I think C would probably be best.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I'm leaning towards B myself, though my orginization is gonna be easier this time, I'm really gonna borrow from my insperation board, and make areas in subsection. Example: [subsection] GenX Labs-[subsection] Floor 1- Greenhouses- [thread] Greenhouse 3, and so on

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

It's really up to you Lurker, I myself kind of like C, or even B. I wouldn't want to have to restart, but depending on how much you lost it may be easiest. If you need any help just let me know.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The only thing I lost was the elctronic copies of my data, including weapon rolls and creature info. Not too bad as I have paper copies.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

How many experience points before you get a boost or I can't rember how we were doing that again.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

To Singing- If your section is up, you can post. Now that Haven is up, I'll try to get the other area threads up

To Ronny- 10 Exp = new stat, and actions give exp due to the difficulty. Easy=0, Moderate=2, Hard=4, Very Hard=8, and Impossible=10

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Ok, I should have a thread ready for all the areas that matter for everyone. Just copy over char sheet and start posting, and if I forgot someone, tell me!

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I would really apreciate it if the players would post in here again. I really dislike only updating 3-4 sections, and I knew I had about 10-12 players before moving to ULMF

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I apologise for lack of updates, I've been currently working on getting more of the data files created or edited for more information- and also so I get it all online. Anyway, I should be done with it all and updates should resume in a few days :eek:

Psycho

Lurker
Reputation score

AHA! Found this place! I was wondering why the other forums were dead, then I remembered something or other of a new board and BAM!

ulmf.org

So, yeah, I can play again now (Though probably something like a post every 1-2 days), and will continue playing. So, do you want me to just continue where wallpaper left off, or...?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

When Wallpaper first posted in (something like about a month ago) he said you could back it up if you wish. However, if you like the way this is going, you can continue off where we are. Your choice.

((though part of me wishes to see it continue as-is, but I'm just the dm))

Psycho

Lurker
Reputation score

Aw hell, not necesaraly the path I wanted, but hey, whatevs no?

It isn't real....OR IS IT?!

(Woah)

Also, Anything I have repost or something?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Basicly lead off of where you were/where wallpaper placed you. If I remember right, Selis was having a field day on you in her office...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

We need the greenhouse 3 thread for our subfloor put in.