What's new

Pathfinder, anyone?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Pathfinder, anyone?

Available all days 'cept wednesdays and thursdays.

Also we might need a general medium to contact each other for when it's starting or when the GM is gathering people. I sent you my contact information maiko, so you can use that, because I'm likely to forget.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Available all days 'cept wednesdays and thursdays.

Also we might need a general medium to contact each other for when it's starting or when the GM is gathering people. I sent you my contact information maiko, so you can use that, because I'm likely to forget.
I was planning on the sub-forum being the place to do that.

Just need Spider to weigh in with his available times now.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I already have a game on Sundays, so it looks like I can't be on the bench of Maiko's game.

Is there a tentative schedule in place for IronAnt's game?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

15:00 UCT would be 18:00 in my timezone. Sundays I'm fine from that to 23:00 UCT, which is the latest I'll need to be in bed.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any word from Ant about what's going on with his game? Been sorta holding back in favor of waiting for his opinion.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll split this off if need-be, but... had a possible PF game idea.

Been working on this over the last couple of weeks, and decided to throw it out for playing/testing, since the setting is slightly still under construction.

In addition to the setting, I had three possible options for game type in mind.

First option: More/less bog standard "support the good guys" campaign idea. The spymaster NPC would likely end up being a major "quest-giver".

Second option: The players would end up becoming part of an organized effort to execute a hostile take-over of the local kingdom of good-guys. The information in the third post on Ironscar Prison would come in handy on character creation at that point.

Third option: The players would be a group of random adventurers banding together in pursuit of lulz. The Sinister Keg would probably become involved, and the Veedus bardic college would probably feature prominently as well. (Working Title: In Derping Plaid)

Might even end up doing three games, one for each option if interest is high enough to warrant.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I vote for option four: playing a band of bards from the college. I probably won't end up playing for one reason or another, though.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd just handle that as third option, anyway.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Im torn, myself. I have time for more, but mostly because two or three things are on temporary hiatus. Some of the concepts seem like fun, i‘d probably vote for option 2, assuming we could get a group of baddies that will actually work together for the common badness, at least mostly.

What medium are you planning to play in?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

It looks pretty neat. If I weren't swamped with work and other games, I'd be interested. As it is, hope things go well for you Wolf.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right now, Shrike, I'm looking at just doing this over the forum. May use other options, depending on how things go.

As for getting the group to work together for option 2, part of my inspiration comes from the Way of the Wicked adventure path, which includes some suggestions for getting evil characters to work together and not try to constantly backstab or kill each other.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Exist in the setting I've built.

Two versions: Human with snake hair, and then the Greater Medusa variety which is the same as the "lesser" version from the waist up, but has the snake lower body.

And I have rules on using both versions as playable races.

EDIT: I probably should explain... The races that have something in parenthesis after them. What's in the parenthesis is the source I'm using. For example, on the Pathfinder SRD, there's two versions of the Ratfolk race, one from Paizo, and one from a third party. This will be using the Paizo version. For the Medusa races and the Reapers, what's in the parenthesis is the title of the book I got the details from. Both are on the store attached to the SRD for 5 USD or less, which is how I got them, although I'm reasonably sure that someone could dig up alternate means for them.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Can I look at these ruurus.

I've been having slight problems trying to uh. Legally and legitimately purchase them, with money, elsewhere. Something about my credit card. Yeah.

Jack archer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually wouldn't mind joining a Pathfinder game.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After some debate, I've decided that I'll just throw up some stuff here, and figure out how best to go about with the results once I see what they are.