What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

Re: Pathfinder OOC Thread

That leaves me enough time for an early movie, and getting home.

Nice timing, Tassadar. You had 18 minutes remaining.

Oy oy, huge problem with that. I run a game around that time on fridays...

......Crap. Forgot about that.

I "could" try dual sessioning, but chances are, I'd be caught up DMing.

Aye. Maybe tomorrow, early afternoon instead. I'll be heading to IRC around 3 PM, assuming I can get up before then. I'll be concluding any evil session at around 9 or 10 PM, to give me time to recover for the good session.

Blargh. Sorry about missing today's session, I somehow managed to oversleep by about an hour and half.

Alright, so, uh, I am a teensy bit retarded and only just realizing when Tassadar says Sunday, it means "Just after Saturday's Midnight, and still Saturday where Blarg is".

I'm sorry for not showing, guys. <:(

Last edited:

Yep, hence the 'same day and time' bit, silly :p

So we sat around for an hour and talked about you guys, and ME3, and stuff, then we all went to bed. Me get recap bonus nao? XD

I feel retarded. I'm sorry I missed the game again. I'll double the notifications for these thints.

I won't be available Friday this week. Times for both parties?

I work mornings the whole weekend, so any of the usual times is fine by me.

Saturday is out for me. I workout in the morning, have a shopping trip in the afternoon, and a concert in the evening.

Available any time. I'll try not to derp this time. :x

Seems like Sunday might be the best time for Evil Party

Might have something going on Saturday eve, but I don't know how late it's going to run. If I have a more approximate time, I'll bring it up later, but for now, count on my being slightly late if we do so Saturday night.

Edit, update: And, while I'm thinking about it, I won't be around next week, as I will be in Boston, being a geek.

Last edited:

So, what's the verdict, Tass-meister?

EDIT: back to work for 3 hours minimum, if it takes longer, I may be late, but I will be on when I get home, as soon as i can manage.

Last edited:

Copper will not be present next week and Occam is having computer troubles, so I think I'm just going to per-emptively cancel next weekend's good party and try to move the evil party into that slot. Does anyone object to this plan?

Back