What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

Re: Pathfinder OOC Thread

Hey, my craptop can handle D&D sessions provided I clean it beforehand.

I am abstaining, by sheer fact of, well, like Tass said, I won't be here, so it makes no nevermind to me.

I'd like to still, even passing up the usual time and going for a different night. They do need their turn though, so if another time doesn't work, then we can do without for the weekend, that's fine.

Team evil game is Sunday 12:30 AM EST, aka Saturday night. Make it early and I might start early.

PC is fixed and waiting for next game time.

The mother of two of my friends died this morning, so I won't be on after around 11 when I'm being picked up. Sorry for the late cancellation, but I'm not going to make it tonight.

My condolences to your friends, Tass.

Ohmygod, it's friday already!

Roll call? I'm in whenever, I work in the morning though, so I'll probably be out early. Early start, perhaps?

Suppose I'm in. Should be able to be around, provided I'm conscious enough.

It's a coin flip for me on whether or not I'm around tonight. If I don't show up on time, assume that I'm probably not going to be showing up at all.

I'm at the Toronto Comicon. I'm staying for the screening of The Lat Starfighter and the adult costume contest. Ends at 9pm, wich means I son be online again untill 11pm. Just letting Team Evil know.

Checking in for the whitehat game tomorrow night. Distinct possibility that I'll be late, though I'm not entirely certain. Friend wants a marathon game session and we may or may not be making that happen tomorrow night. That, and my computer is being a pita lately.

Available and slightly optimistic that my internet won't be a huge bitch bluh bluh.

I'll be there, but Tass told me yesterday that he likely won't. Can't remember the reason though.

I have 2 papers due and an exam Monday. No game tonight.

Oh, right, schoolwork. Fair enough. I don't get a day off until next sunday, so I should probably get some extra sleep anyways.

Good thing I showed up about half an hour late to the party then. Tass, good luck and godspeed with that work of yours.

Back