Pathos Facility - REALLY Old Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Pathos Facility

Jack nods, then blinks, obviously just now registering what Bell is wearing. It's a very fast recovery, but she still may have noticed it. After a moment he adds, "ok, wow, I feel a little over dressed here now. Course, wasn't expecting to be going to parties any time soon, so this is about as casual clothing as I have."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"What, this?" She asked, holding her arms up and doing a little spin. She noticed the look, but didn't mention it, having received that exact look many times before. "This is my party get-up. See the sheen on it? I forget if it's a function of the material, how it's made, or if its some coating they apply after, but it makes it perfectly spill-proof. I've been wearing this to every party I've been to in the last eight years, and nothing has sunk into it, even blood flows right off." She says with a smile.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack narrows his eyes slightly then adds, "blood huh? Don't even tell me you've gotten into bar fights wearing that. Anyway yes, it looks nice, and like I said, I think I'm over dressed here."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah, funny story there." She says and gives out a little chuckle before continuing. "A drunken male decided to accost me with a knife, he ended up kinda tripping on me and stabbed himself in the gut in the process. He got patched up in time to survive, but I must have gotten a litre of blood all over me before a friend of mine came around the corner and dragged him off of me. He even got a neat scar to show off about it, though I'm sure the story he's been embellished a little when he talks of how he got it. And I have taken a self defense class or two, thank you very much. It was one of my parent's strategies to get me away from the computer, back when I lived with them. I still keep the weapons in my room, though I am a lot better at just getting out of the way." She says brightly, though in a bit of a huff.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack blinks, unsure if he offended her or not. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you couldn't take care of yourself. I was just saying in an outfit like that getting into a fight you run the risk of tearing it even moving in a fighting way. Then again, I suppose you could say the same with any clothing too made of certain materials. Just what is your dress made of?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"It's Mohta leather, which is thin and pretty flexible, and except for the shoulders I have full range of motion, so there really isn't much of a problem. And if you're so worried about my safety, you and I should spar some time." Bell says in a light tone, looking him up and down again. "You're what, about 6 and a half feet tall, maybe 325 pounds, right? I doubt a big, tough, man like yourself could even catch me if I didn't want you too." She says, emphasizing the words with her entire body as she steps closer to him seductively with a teasing grin on her face.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There is a grin on his face, but he is also clearly impressed with her deduction skills. "Six Eight and Three Sixty actually, but damn close. Sparring huh? Perhaps I'll let you show me what you've learned then, but as a rule of thumb I generally don't... I suppose attack is the proper term, attack people unless I have no choice to. But I'd definitely be interested in seeing what you know, perhaps you can show me a few things I don't know from your own forms of martial arts. I imagine there are at least a few differences."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sounds like fun, but there's more I couldn't show you than what I can, especially those concerning weapons. There's a way to sort of fuel blades with your internal mana, make them more than what they would be without it, but I could never get the hang of giving of your font like that, when all of our current technology just takes what it needs." She holds up her wristband as an exampleas she says that, before continuing. "It's almost a forgotten art nowadays, but I know the theory of it. Couldn't help you anyways, having no font yourself. I suppose I can still show you how to move though." She says with a wink.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He smiles again then says, "I look forward to that some time then."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"So do I." She purrs, then checks the timestamp on her wristband. When she speaks again, her voice has an annoyed edge to it. "Just where is that Gil anyway? If he's gonna be the last one here for Party Night everytime, I'm going to tell him to start showing up at noon!"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack chuckled again then said, "I'm sure he'll be along shortly, probably got involved in a video game and lost track of time. Either that or he already started drinking."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell takes a quick peek into the rec room, but doesn't see Gil. "I don't see him in there, maybe he's got some games in his room or something. I hope he hasn't started drinking yet, I wanted us all to have a clean palette for the first drink of the night."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack shrugs and shakes his head. "Don't know then Bell. I'm sure he'll catch up to us soon though, I doubt he'd want to miss this."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koike snorted. "Yeah, Gil probably wouldn't want to miss this. Then again, how often is he on time?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack made some kind of noise that could have been a snort, or maybe a slightly suppressed laugh. "Never."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell checks the time again. "Well, I've only known him for coming up on two days, and I believe that's two for two him being the last one to attend something." She says, still impatiently but a little less so than before.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Gil stepped in, wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans with sneakers.

"Oh fuck, I'm late, eh? Sorry 'bout that, I really shouldn't have decided to tackle that last boss.."

Gil grinned, and scratched at his head.

"So, who's ready to get drunk and fuck some people up?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koike merely sighed quietly and shook his head at Gil's entrance.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"No worries, you're only about 5 or 10 minutes late, we were all just wondering if you had decided to start without us." She says with a laugh, glad to hear that that was not what he was up to. She takes another look around the room, making sure nobody had left without her noticing, then speaks again. "Right, that's all of us, are we ll set then?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koike glanced at the other two, then nodded once.

Status
Not open for further replies.