What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [PEACH CAT] 紋章の乙女 ~princess guardian~ (RJ306069)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Source of the Game

DLSite:

Ci-enSite:

New game from PEACH CAT.

WARNING: The game containt Shota (there exist one shota character).

Story of the Game

"There was a girl called Serina, who grew up as the Princess´s Protegee (Little Sister) who just begun her life as a soldier candidate. However, one day the Princess is kidnapped by a boy who calls himself the Demon King. Now Serina have to chase the boy who kiddnaped the Princess and deal with the monters who show in her journey to rescue her"

Game Contents

The Type of Game:

◆ Fantasy H-RPG Game.

Overral Objetives:
◆ Chase the boy who kidnapped the Princess while you deal with monsters and obstacles in your way. What could happen to you and the princess, depends on what you choice.

Game Mechanics:

◆ The game mechanics are simple, just move and enter in the villages, buy items and skills, fight monsters, etc. When you fight, the monsters, they will performe some H-Molestation Attack, those will rise the Lust/Horny and Pleasure of the heroine. You can use items to rise/decrease the same ones. If you lost, she will be raped (via Vagina and/or Anal). The Lust/Horny - Pleasure can rise while she is raped. When the Lust/Horny reach 50, she will enter in a state of pleasure and will stand a bit dizzy. The state will show a violet heart and when it reach 80 a double heart. Looks like it will afect the pleasure level when she is atacked/molested. There exist other states based on atack from monsters and the ones you could use when you adquiere certain items/skills. Also, if you want to make a easy way to do a Virgin Route, there exist a Item that block the vaginal rape, leaving Serina enjoy the anal sex /anal rape all the way but sadly, the item is not present in the demo or at least I was not able to find it there. When the game release, we will know where and how to obtein it.
Also, there exist a list of the NPCs you meet, the same with the monsters you fight, and it will leave you information about them. It will later implemented a CG Room, Naked Wandering and Elements for a second play.
Base controls action are:

Z: Decision.
X: Cancel.
A: Press A while you enter in a dungeon to enter in the World Map.
Shift: Dash.
Arrow Keys: Movement.
F12: Reset.
F1: Game Properties.

About the Demo:

◆ It start with a little opening, where you will have to name the main character (you could use the base name Serina or change to your will), later it will ask you how you want the NPCs to be displayed:

Normal
Eyes covered by a Black Barrel
Eyes covered by a Mosaic
Eyes covered by a Shadow
Do not show the NPC

Later, turn ON/OFF H-Sound/BGM, H-Combat, Boss Warning and if you want to be able to get "Defeat Item" Easy/Normal (those can be purchased while you progress the history anyways). After that, you talk and fight with the princess Teresa, and later you will be called to go to the underground arena by Aaron. Explore the castle all you can, there is a few items and a few molestation scenes. After the event with Aaron end, return to with the Princess. The "Demon King" will show up and be kicked out of the castle. Later you will stay in the garden with the Princess. Move to the flower garden, first left, then right and there will show two guys and a monster. Fight the monster and the Princess will be kidnaped by them and the Boy. You will later by arrested. Look at the crock and the guard will move to you and leave the door open. Move again to the guard and the prisioner in the other side will show up to you to help scape to the village. After that, speak with all the NPCs and you will end in the Inn, rest to the next day and start the journey to save the princess.

General Mechanics/Content:
◆ Combat Rape.
◆ Erotic/Molestation Mechanics
◆ Screen size: 800×640.
◆ Virgin Route: Available (It will change to Non-Virgin with events).
◆ Outfit/Cloth System.
◆ H-Stats with Counters.
◆ Combat Skill.
◆ Prostitution.

System

◆ Game Core: Develovement with RPG Maker VX Ace.
◆ File Size: About 282.76MB (Demo).

Screenshots

The game is slated for release in 2021/03/(Last Third)​

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone else having trouble with going full screen? I'm getting referenced memory could not be written

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else having trouble with going full screen? I'm getting referenced memory could not be written
same here might just be a bug in one of the plugins the game uses tried to force it a few ways with no luck

popel117

Reputation score
Seems to be a bug, it's even mentioned in the blogpost of the release, that you should uncheck "launch in full screen" because of that.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
apparently enemies can use other molestation from what the pictures folder has, but i can't seem to find anything like that

Like enemies that wrap the MC's hands aren't together with certain monsters

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games.

StaticLynx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got the end credits, not sure what to do from there. Did the Crystal Golem side quest, but uh; how do I unlock nudity mode?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, game crashes if you try to go full screen. You can still force it though through third party programs such as .

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
if i will make in time before leave, will upload 1.03 on mega and cat
mega: Link removed due to shota content
key: eKHnpXf__vKCUl1eTdUgihBIYXvbrutQ905drOHljP8

Last edited by a moderator:

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I'm following the walkthrough, and i finished the game. But i still can't enter the west room at the church? Did i miss something?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I wish he would start working in MV instead. So many quality of life improvements.

kassak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems to be a bug, it's even mentioned in the blogpost of the release, that you should uncheck "launch in full screen" because of that.
I tried sizer app from this site
Its a 32bit app, and worked fine on my windows10 64bit with this game

you can set custom resolutions, cause full-screen just distorts way too much