What's new

SIM Loli [ぺぺろんちーの] ゴブリンの巣穴 ILL BORNE (RJ324247)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLsite link:
Demo available, game available to purchase.

Description of gameplay:
Standalone expansion/Sequel to RJ291561 (discussion thread here)

Goblin breeding simulation game.

Controls:
Mouse driven, just like the base game.

Description of story:
The Goblins are back and they've made it to a new continent. The capturable breeding vessels have been changed completely, but the goblin types remain unchanged. With 44(!) heroines to capture and impregnate/kill/sacrifice as players see fit, players decide the fate of the goblin lair. Will it flourish and dominate the world? Or be crushed underfoot by adventurers who belittle them as the monster cannon fodder popular opinion makes them out to be?

For those who own the base game:
Register the game as advised by the game when it's first owned. So long as players still have the base game installed, the status of their goblin lair from the base game is carried over to this one with a few minor adjustments. To do this, simply choose the appropriate save game when the option shows up. Those who want a challenge can still opt to play the game from scratch. Players importing their existing lairs can start the first run at the highest difficulty to maximise the reward from lair defence.

Other trivia:
Skills have been reworked. Previously goblins could inherit up to two magic spells. In this game they have one "active skill" and one "passive skill". Some of the active skills have carried over from the base game, but passive skills are exclusive to ILL BORNE and must be acquired through breeding with the appropriate vessels.

There's a multiplayer component which requires an internet connection. PvP lair battles and the new "Goblin's Dinner Feast" feature. With the base game linked to this one, players can use both the assets from the base game and this one to create custom sex scenes (haven't tried it myself so can't verify it).

Heroines have been reworked. Besides a fresh cast, the stat system is slightly different as each target now has stars to different stats which indicate how likely the stat is inherited by the new goblin generation. Otherwise, the system is the same as the previous one. Players who have ported over their existing lair and its members will find most of the previous spells in the gene pool show up as active skills in this game.

The culling system from the base game's DLC has changed. Previously it would eliminate the weaker half of the existing lair's members in exchange for stat boosts. Now players are presented with three choices involving sacrifices of goblins or breeding vessels in exchange for goblin stat boosts, max capacity upgrades, time extension before nest annihilation and other benefits. Players can even reroll the options at the cost of 1 action point, choosing any of the available options will also cost an action point.

The trap system has been upgraded. Now players have an option to automatically restock a trap/defence provided sufficient resources are available the turn after a successful defence. With the new sacrifice system increasing the concurrent number of traps and defences deployable, players have more security against high-level lair raid forces.

The base four endings now have hints from the get-go, so there's no need to waste time with trial and error trying to figure them out.

Last edited:

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just buy but ...
I still can't find how to link them together ...
Or I need save in first game before I initial register in this new Package-DLC-Standalone whatever ?

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
7700 JPY?
That's more expensive than the base game + all DLC

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
7700 JPY?
That's more expensive than the base game + all DLC
Judging by the file size, this game is also biggger than the base game + all DLC of the 1st game. Persoanally, I think it would be smarter to have a smaller and cheaper base game and then release DLC, this way people can choose what they want to buy instead of being forced into all or nothing.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
And that's the release discounted price. The full price is 11 000 JPY.

It's on par with the costiest (non limited / collector edition) of the big ADv / VN circle like guilty, waffle, eushully...

There gotta be lot of content in there, else peoples will get angry quite clickly with the circle...

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And that's the release discounted price. The full price is 11 000 JPY.

It's on par with the costiest (non limited / collector edition) of the big ADv / VN circle like guilty, waffle, eushully...

There gotta be lot of content in there, else peoples will get angry quite clickly with the circle...
4956 sales and counting. Over 796 reviews with an average 5-star rating.
Japanese market is buying it, everyone else who balks at the price can pirate it if they really want to play.

Kichurea did the same thing with the latest game (charge an exorbitant price for a doujin game) and it's made the top 100 best-selling games on DLsite because of the sheer revenue generated per sale.

I'm not expecting many players here because of the language barrier and the perceived exorbitance, which is no surprise.
Talk about the price will die away eventually since the gawkers should have better things to do with their time and move on.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
People complain about the price at the release - and after if it's clearly overpriced.

Also, yes, I know that when you like a circle, work... you can be ready to pay without complain whatever the price. I'm just surprise by the price of a game on dlsite on par with some limited edion of 2-3 game package of big VN circle.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
People complain about the price at the release - and after if it's clearly overpriced.

Also, yes, I know that when you like a circle, work... you can be ready to pay without complain whatever the price. I'm just surprise by the price of a game on dlsite on par with some limited edion of 2-3 game package of big VN circle.
I count 25 VAs for 44 heroines, if you think they're free to employ and can be paid later when there are enough sales then you're extremely deluded.

I said before regarding Kichurea's game. Look that up. If they're willing to pay, they won't complain if there's enough content. Apparently for that case, there is enough to justify it for some players.

The base game alone has over 50,000 sales on DLsite and another 20,000 on Fantia and counting. There's enough of a player base to risk charging a high price for what is essentially the biggest content patch the base game has ever seen. All of the DLC combined don't come close to the content in this game. There's a multiplayer component for lair battles and custom sex scenes, which according to the developer is justification for the high price. Agree or not, if you're not paying or playing then further conversation along this line is hot air.

I'll repeat myself: Don't want to pay and don't want to play = move on and do the social commentary elsewhere. This discusses the game, so anyone who isn't going to play it really need to rethink what they're doing posting hot air in a thread.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... does anyone want to discuss a brief/vague list of skills & passives by the heroines?

The hero party has most of the best skills. I feel alittle disappointed that the general's skill is 0.1x weaker than hero mage despite having a harder difficulty rating.

Or which heroine fights are hard? And require tips or tricks?

On my 3rd rerun to strengthen my army in order to capture the queen.

Those 5 and 1/2* fights are rather tricky cause of so much soldiers to chew through....

I am surprise to see the Pope in the previous Goblin Burrow making a short appearance in the sequel.

Tallsworth

Reputation score
How are the girls in this one? Looking at the preview images I say that a good majority of them are human adventurers or villagers? What's the total amount of fantasy races likes elves and succubus?

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could anyone post the savedata they imported from the previous games? I'd like to play this, but I don't have time to grind like I used to. I tried using the savedata posted upthread but it did not work.

EDIT: Nvm, gallery works. Good enough for me.

Last edited:

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How are the girls in this one? Looking at the preview images I say that a good majority of them are human adventurers or villagers? What's the total amount of fantasy races likes elves and succubus?
There're only 3 elves, 2 (+1?) dwarves, and 2 beast races IIRC.

Yukari Yakumo

Reputation score
about 44 girls (only have 2 elfs, 2 dwafts, 3 therianthropys):
1 rancher (older sister of Alvin in the first)
1 inexperienced adventurer (classmate of Ilari in the first)
1 teacher, 1 inngirl, 1 yandere, 1 hostest, 1 actress, 1 scribe, 3 therianthropys, 1 Idol, 1 female adventurer have boyfriend (NTR time), 1 clown, 1 courier,
Lord and her maid
1 group of warriors
1 group of bishop, priestess and sister
Queen has husband and her Prime minister
Japanese princess and her followers
Sisters of dwafts
Mother and daughter of elfs
1 group of experienced adventurers love same guy (NTR time)
1 group of heroes

English translation

Attachments

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a way to actually merge the two games together outside of just carrying over the "lair"?
So basically, for a new player like me, having the girls of the preceding game added to the new one?