What's new

RPG ADV [ぺぺろんちーの] 冒険者育成学校へようこそ! (RJ247281)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
5 seconds on exhentai and I'm sold. The question is whether to get it now or wait for a potential partial. Given their last two games, this game will likely not disappoint, even if it doesn't wow. Is this voiced like Adventure Inn?

TuTTuru

Reputation score
5 seconds on exhentai and I'm sold. The question is whether to get it now or wait for a potential partial. Given their last two games, this game will likely not disappoint, even if it doesn't wow. Is this voiced like Adventure Inn?
It is voiced not fully, like the moment you start the scene and when middle of doing sex. just like a repeating sound. but the volume is small so i recoomend you turn down BGM and Effect sounds if you wanna hear them.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Class upgrades:

I can't prove this until my next run, but which class the girls upgrade to almost certainly depends on whether the instructor has successfully blackmailed them for sex before they reach level 7 of the dungeon. In addition, if the online gallery is any indication the instructor needs to have gone far enough with the sex scenes so that they change to their "alternate" class.

Ouka: Defaults to Paladin (She's still a virgin, has the protect passive)
Li: Defaults to Bishop (Get as far as the first penetrative sex scene and that should be enough to change to Monk. Bishop either doesn't use any weapons or has a REALLY limited weapon roster. Monk passive = Smashing fist.)
Keera: Defaults to Sage (Still a virgin. Has the astrology passive). Summoner alternative class adds a defence boost spell.

I've made it to the 9th level, floor 39. Triggered the scene where the instructor tells the class that the final exam before graduation is to kill the Behemoth at the bottom of the 9th level. I assume that's one of the endings available (I'm still on my first run). There are six endings, so I guess they'll go something like:

1. Bad end (He doesn't blackmail them, doesn't get them too far into the dungeon within the time limit)
2. Graduation end (Girls successfully defeat the Behemoth. He hasn't gone too far with any of the girls)
3. Ouka end
4. Li end
5. Keera end (Almost certainly obtained if he progresses far enough with one of the girls and lets them graduate)
6. Harem end

If I'm wrong on the above, I'll make the changes if necessary.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...author needs to fix their math...
They were trying to make something like 10x for significantly stronger enemies, 5x for stronger, 1x otherwise, but messed it up an only 10x and 1x are in effect.
Somewhat beneficially for the player, cause range for 10x is much broader, still...

...ah, yes, telling things useful to others: job change does indeed depend on corruption status, though it varies depending on the heroin: nun fails the check quite early, mage - very late.

BTW, that means, you're wrong about Li - it's sage, paladin, *bishop*.
Also, just a guess, but I'd go with Olga for the fighter's name.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's a guess, and a wrong one. Her Japanese name is written on her sports outfit, and 桜花 is pronounced Ouka.

Online gallery has the bishop sprite with the pregnant variation but not the monk. If the monk is from blackmail sex, there's probably a story-based twist somewhere. I'll confirm it for myself with multiple runs.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, shit happens - wasn't aware of that shirt tag.
On unrelated note: anyone knows a reasonable save editor for kirikiri engine ?
While the engine *is* open source, it's written in a way that makes it difficult to follow.
Closest I could find was a javascript (*yuck*) checker. That one gives a decent idea of what those saves actually are, but it doesn't seem complete (I could be wrong about that) and doesn't implement going back to save (OK, I'm being a bit lazy here: given what it say about the saves, doing that should be quite simple; still, I'd rather not, if I don't have to).

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
...author needs to fix their math...
They were trying to make something like 10x for significantly stronger enemies, 5x for stronger, 1x otherwise, but messed it up an only 10x and 1x are in effect.
Somewhat beneficially for the player, cause range for 10x is much broader, still...

...ah, yes, telling things useful to others: job change does indeed depend on corruption status, though it varies depending on the heroin: nun fails the check quite early, mage - very late.

BTW, that means, you're wrong about Li - it's sage, paladin, *bishop*.
Also, just a guess, but I'd go with Olga for the fighter's name.
Her name is almost definitely Ouka, she's the token Japanese girl. If Google translate is anything to go by, she's an oriental princess and her room supports this as well.

Here's the complete save. File 1 is the new game+ file.

The last boss is the hippo gold skull boss on strata 9. If you beat floor 50, you just get a bad end. Pregnancy is only in the ending and her class have no effect on it, they only have one pregnant outfit each and they will wear that no matter what their class is.

Attachments

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So the game isn't rpgm?
Also, there is a time limit? Can it be cheated to be endless? I like to take my time...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So the game isn't rpgm?
Also, there is a time limit? Can it be cheated to be endless? I like to take my time...
I haven't had time to play this so this is just speculation based on their previous game.

>RPGM - Yes it's not RPGMaker game.

>Time limit - There is, but if it's anything like the previous game you can cheat engine down the day so you will not run into the time-limit ending.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I haven't had time to play this so this is just speculation based on their previous game.

>RPGM - Yes it's not RPGMaker game.

>Time limit - There is, but if it's anything like the previous game you can cheat engine down the day so you will not run into the time-limit ending.
Game Engine = KiriKiri. Same one used for Fate/Stay Night and other VN games.
Time limit = If there is one, it's a very generous one. I skipped turns to turn 70+ and the game still wouldn't finish. Considering players don't need to go beyond 20 days to get one of the heroine's endings, I don't think time is the big limiter in this game.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Played enough of the game multiple times to get the hang of things. All endings and H-content unlocked.

General character information:

Characters are asked in a cut-scene about their future roles when players reach level 5 in the dungeon. As soon as they make it to level 7, the girls are promoted based on whether or not the instructor has had his way with them through blackmail sex. Players who rush through the game without blackmailing anyone may have to wait until level 9 before the promotion is given. The tipping point appears to be the first scene involving penetrative sex. To be safe, players who make it to the second variant should get the "alternate" upgrade path.

Characters:

Ouka - Melee fighter. Upgrades to Paladin or Samurai (Alternate)
Has no skills except a regular attack until she upgrades. As a Paladin she gets a basic heal and mass heal, but her abysmal magic stat means she doesn't do much aside from remove status debuffs from her teammates. The Paladin passive lets her take a hit aimed at a teammate 20% of the time and she'll do it even if she's asleep or confused. The Samurai passive gives her a double-attack 20% of the time, however the second hit is subject to the same miss chance like all regular attacks. Despite the high HP pool relative to the other two, her poor magic stat means the late-game magic attacks will bring her to death's door more often than her teammates.

Equipment: Swordsman can use most melee weapons bar the Japanese (Kotetsu, Katana etc) ones. Paladin is much the same as the Swordsman while the Samurai can only wield Japanese weapons and daggers.

Lee - Healer. Upgrades to Bishop or Monk (Alternate)
Vital to the party despite her average melee damage, she learns more healing skills which become more potent as she levels up. Of the three her defensive stats are the most balanced, but her HP pool isn't high so sustained attack will incapacitate her so buy some resurrection potions to keep her going. The Bishop gets no passives and has extremely restricted equipment choices (Staves only), so any gauntlet she's using as a priest is unequipped and unusable for the rest of the run. The Monk passive lets her ignore enemy defence 20% of the time, but she needs a decent weapon (Monks have more or less the same loadout as priests) to really take advantage. Because her H-scenes have a lower threshold than the other two, it's highly advisable new players go for her ending first to get the monk passive since the two late-game healing abilities are also obtainable as a monk.

Equipment: Gauntlets and Staves. Bishops can only use Staves. Monks can use the priest loadout and a couple more options.

Keela - Mage. Upgrades to Sage or Summoner (Alternate)
Negligible physical damage, so use those spells she has and keep casting them to increase the maximum number of uses. As she levels up, she gets more elemental spells for offence. Abysmal HP and defence stats so players have to baby her early in the game when physical attacks are more prevalent. Ironically she does all right towards the end as almost every attack then is magical which she is better at defending. The Sage gives her an astrology passive which lets her evade any attack 5% of the time, she also gets the upgraded heal and mass heal spells but doesn't have the maximum number of uses Lee has. The Summoner initially gives a weird defence boosting spell which lasts for one turn, later she gets a powerful AOE lightning spell which needs two turns to activate. Summoner has the superior weapon selection, so definitely better in the melee front than the sage.

Equipment: Daggers and Staves. Summoner can use proper melee weapons like Spears and bows, so her physical attacks when she's out of spellcasting are better than token damage.

Scene guide
Bugging the various areas prior to dungeon exploration is what gives the instructor the leverage he needs to earn sex scenes. When he's got enough dirt, he'll give a short dialogue featuring a girl when she's "eligible" for the next sex scene. Once players have unlocked the necessary scenes, no need to bug that particular location further.

Changing room scenes: Clothed and naked ones require bugging the changing room. Lee needs the tier 1 camera for the clothed scene, the other two need the tier 2 camera. For Lee's naked changing scene, tier 2 camera is enough. The other two need tier 3.

Shower scenes: Lee's first scene needs tier 2 camera. If the failure dialogue pops up after Lee's first shower scene, switch to tier 3 to obtain the rest of the scenes.

Toilet scenes: Lee's first and second scenes need tier 2 and tier 3 cameras respectively. For the other two, their first toilet scene needs a tier 3 camera. The second toilet scene variant requires the player progress far enough with the blackmail sex AND make it far enough down the dungeon before it unlocks.

Ouka bedroom: View the lingerie changing scene and the two rule violation scenes here. Tier 2 for the changing scene and first rule-breaking scene, tier 3 for the second rule-breaking scene. If the 2nd rule-breaking scene doesn't trigger, go deeper into the dungeons and try again.

Lee bedroom: Changing scene is tier 1 camera. School violation 1 needs tier 1 and tier 3 for the other scene.

Keela bedroom: Changing scene is tier 2. Rule-breaking 1 tier 2, rule-breaking 2 tier 3.

Endings:
1. Ouka pregnant end
2. Lee pregnant end
3. Keel pregnant end
4. Harem end. Should be enough to get all the girls on H-scene #5 at least once, but I couldn't get the behemoth to spawn so spent a few days seeing all of their final H-scenes before looking for the Behemoth.
5. Normal end. Defeat the behemoth at level 9 without blackmailing any of the girls.
6. Defeat the boss monster at floor 50. If there's going to be extra content for this game, it's most likely an extension of this plot point. Trouble with levels 10 and 11 is the complete absence of healing fountains. The twisting labyrinth layout also wastes a lot of time and action points on exploration.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Twitter announcing DLC for a 4th character. Judging by the sketch, the clothes looks like as netting. So it might be a ninja or thief.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
IDK if anyone still watches but new DLC released on 25/6.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hopefully it'll make it worthwhile to replay the game.
I really like the corruption/training idea.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
rip, might need an updated version of the base game to make the dlc run properly. Encountering some crashes time to time.

Last edited: