What's new

RPG ADV [ぺぺろんちーの] 冒険者育成学校へようこそ! (RJ247281)

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Rather glitchy... tried used an old save. Tried to enter floor 51 and the game crashed on me.

Least the Version is 190515 for eyny.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Judging from it... only the 'vice-principal' and her talks with the girls are voiced. Wonder why not for the 3-girls scenes.

Thirdbomb

Reputation score
Oh, i haven't met the vice-principal yet, but atleast one girl is voiced. That's a step in right direction ^^

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Twitter feed warns owners to patch the game FIRST before applying the update. All of the errors reported in this thread unsurprisingly being the result of patching the base game with the new content without the fixes to the base game from previous updates.

For everyone else pirating it, get the combined version.

GearTimer

Reputation score
This should be the new complete save, it is based on Cupio's save on #22, it really saved me a lot of time. All I really did was to use his savedata and turn on auto mode and unlock new cutscenes.

Attachments

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLC #1 game guide

Differences from previous versions:

1. Characters no longer inherit skills they developed from previous runs. Passive skills can be inherited provided the heroine's ending is unlocked and they have the appropriate class at the time.
2. Keela seems to be bugged, her lightning spells no longer unlock compared to pre-DLC. Her summoning spells as a summoner level-up as per normal.
3. Ouka as a paladin no longer gets healing spells.
4. Lee's healing spells need a long time before they unlock the different types.
5. The upgrade class is now selectable instead of being dependent on how far they've been sexually corrupted.

H-scenes
1. For the clothing variants, start using the cameras AFTER the girls have upgraded.
2. Charlotte's scenes don't have clothing variants, so feel free to start working her when she first joins the party (dungeon level 20)

Characters:

1. Charlotte is a thief, and depending on how much progress players on the original game made she's really underpowered compared to the students (stats still carry over).
2. Charlotte has a decent weapon selection, so lend her one of the purple handovers in the player's inventory to begin with.
3. Only three characters are playable, the fourth is on standby and gets no level-up boosts.
4. Charlotte upgrades to either a Ranger or a Ninja. The Ranger has a passive which occasionally upgrades the attack to a mass attack. The Ninja has three passives: 5% chance to completely avoid damage, 5% chance to instantly kill target if attack connects (works even on bosses!) and % chance to steal items from targets (in the long run this saves money since she's likely to nick healing and magic potions in deeper levels).

Thirdbomb

Reputation score
According to the developer's twitter a new patch, with a new girl, should come out August 27.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New character will be the Academy medic, so there's now a dedicated healer character in addition to the Cleric. Gameplay terms there's overlap, but the key will be the character design and art.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Talk about a Surprise DLC, while peperonichi was twitting the drafts of his new work.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'd really like to know how many patches are expected, just to play the final "complete" version...

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLC2 out on DMM. A big breast loli-face nurse/medic.

Looking at his twit comments, it appears a 3rd DLC will be coming for the game instead of the usual 2 DLCs like his previous works

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's also out on DLsite. Huge mismatch between twitter teaser pic and what's on the cover for the DLC.

Only thing remaining is to thrown in a fellow academy teacher and the set of party members is complete.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mine doesn't seem to run after applying DLC2... Argh
Apparently it's necessary to get the updated version of the base game first, and then apply both DLC on top of it.

Not a problem for legitimate players, everyone else will need to buy or wait.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone know where to find the behemoth? I've been searching floor 43 for 1 hr straight yet still didn't find him...

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know where to find the behemoth? I've been searching floor 43 for 1 hr straight yet still didn't find him...
Between levels 40 and 49. Shows up randomly as the orange boss monsters. Might have to explore a bit. If the music changes after going through level 49, backtrack.