What's new

ACT [Perveloper]Captivity

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
It is but most hentai games have 1 or 2 gratuitous gentle-just-the-tip bj scenes, not even face fucking. Then we got some actual oral content in this one and people are already upset by this.

Well, i'll give you that. It isn't usual to find actual hard face slamming like this game. I don't like it myself, but i can recognize the scarcity in general.

It's just pretty highly concentrated here for it not to be entirely based around it.

It's somewhat difficult to surgically kill off only the what you don't want in here, and then also let what you do want to happen go on for a decent length of time.

....if there was a sandbox arena to choose what you go up against... then we're talking.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a passcode to the room's door on the right? Or is that just a tease at the premise of the game?

The Space Station stage sets good vibes, but the litigants are the most annoying and boring creatures in this game, and they seem to catch me the most. Sucks.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a passcode to the room's door on the right? Or is that just a tease at the premise of the game?

The Space Station stage sets good vibes, but the litigants are the most annoying and boring creatures in this game, and they seem to catch me the most. Sucks.
Litigants cease to be a problem once you get your hands on a tenali, a good smg, or the sniper rifle with punchthrough. They are an absolute bitch to deal with before that though, yes. even with reliable headshots the starting pistol is just so bad at dealing with them. The passcode is unique per player, so asking for it is useless. It is revealed on the message by the bed once you complete every single experiment.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
It looks like this game won't be updated anymore. That's too bad.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's been plans to update the game, but the one-man dev team has been stuck in college work hell and has had no time to work on the game. Unless he's come out recently and explicitly said he's discontinued development.

Edit: I just saw the announcement post from a couple weeks ago, very sad news. Hopefully he won't be completely dissuaded from making future h-games.

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's truly a shame considering all the planned ideas on his discord server. I don't blame him though, the concerns are very valid.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Plus given what they said about the game having a bad case of spaghetti code, it might actually be easier/faster for them to make more content via a new game, long term. Do note that they haven't ruled out working on h-games in the future, we could end up getting something even better one day.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Either way we aren't likely to hear much from the dev for at least another couple years while he finishes up his schooling, so it's best not to get our hopes up for now.

edit: typos

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Are we seriously getting bots that now necro threads with copy/pasted 6-month-old posts?
Seen similar bot behaviour on youtube for some time now, so I would bet that's the new thing.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Apart from his "bot-like" nickname his message was appropriate for the game's ending.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Apart from his "bot-like" nickname his message was appropriate for the game's ending.
It was also copy pasted from my post a little further up. Kinda bizarre, although it could be a coincidence since it's a totally appropriate thing to say about the game

OP
Captainstarfish

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It was a bot. It joined and then posted that sole message within five minutes. It is now gone. Probably doesn't need any more discussion about it.

Opus Mentis

Reputation score
I think this one is a diamond in the rough.

Open-ended side-scroller. You fend off waves of various enemies (one type per map: Resident Evil zombies, flying or hopping insects, African natives, Metroids & Aliens, furry robots) starting with a pistol. As the game goes on you have the option to buy shotguns, automatic weapons and so on, which you'll need since the waves (and enemies in them) get progressively more challenging to deal with. You can also buy drugs that buff you, doing things like increasing durability or rate of fire, but these can be knocked off by (what else?) getting raped. There's only four enemy types per map, but they occupy a distinct gameplay niche.

The gameplay is solid; your character has momentum (which at the very least keeps everything feeling consistent) and a pretty quick means of avoiding telegraphed enemy attacks. The game itself is difficult, but not so difficult that it feels unfair or like an idiot designed it. What it lacks in art I think it makes up for in presentation, as every action and animation feels like it has believable weight. The sex itself is more or less the same few things with various scary monsters doing the deed. Obviously this game contains nothing but rape and monsters. DO NOT ENTER THE BASEMENT OF F.E.R., WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

Unless you're totally addicted to anime-style art and find these visuals way too primitive for your needs, I think it's worth playing. It feels very inspired.
Bro, what is the source of your pfp?

Yeetlolman

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
I was thinking "damn, this game needs a post on ULMF". Glad I am not the only one who thought this. This game is well worth its $5, especially since it's already a finished product.

This is a really good game. It's a hard game, but with enough practice you become better and better. It has a lot of replayability because of that.
I find the animations very good. The game may benefit from more animations for each enemy, or group animations, but I like what there is currently on the menu. Rough sex, monsters sex, insects, robots, sometimes quite imaginative (special mentions to the muscas and the spider mothers). A game that does sprite game animations properly. This is not the usual two-frames-on-a-loop that you can find a dime a dozen on dlsite.

Finally, the developer seems reactive, and there is already additional stage and gallery mode on the way.

The only thing by which I was a little disappointed was in ending. It makes sense, somewhat, but I expected either a final wave, or an epilogue. The current ending is rather... Sudden.

A full save only gives cosmetics. No cheat, no power up, no starting money.
So unless you want to unlock everything by yourself, feel free to download the file below and place in C:\Users\yourUser\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity