What's new

RPG [ physical reflection party ] [ 物理反射倶楽部 ] SACKMAN se-X (RE217186) (RJ217186)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This caught me by surprise as I browsed the DLSITE today.

Seems to be launching tomorrow, or today. Since the price's already o nthe Dlsite page.

I'd guess its a remake of the original SACKMAN but with more CGs and the like.

Not a remake it seems, but a full blown Sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well that's a pleasant surprise since their previous game didnt sell that well. It's still a decent game though.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game is already up on Nyaa despite the small amount of sales so far

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
From playing the trial, losing fights gets a pop-up that, machine translated, seems to be like "win the fight t osee the scene" or something? Does that mean you actually get the game over sequences from winning fights? Or is machine translation being bad, and it means more like "the full game will have something here".

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well in the first one had a victory scene for every boss(not counting end game boss rush) and a one or two small lose events per-stage

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not sure if there really are defeat scenes exactly, there's always a pop-up about something... it would seem to get the defeat scenes, you have to win the fight and get to see it later, or something. Tough to say.
This one is better then the original, but it still seems to heavily rely upon the fact Sackman can use healing items, and the enemies can.t

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
stuck on the cop stage, it need some sort of password to open the door

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, screwed here due to the moonspeak.

Also, anyone have saves or tips?
First it gives you a code like A1B2C3 ect, this is referring to the row and column of the letter. It is a little weird in that it only goes up to 5 and then starts the next row, I would use a picture to describe it but I don't have easy access to the prompt.

So for an example, A1 is the first letter first row, A2 is the second letter first row, A6 is the first letter on the second row, B1 is the first letter on the third row...ect...

OP
Scrapman

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Damn I do so hate the password puzzles in these Japanese RPG games.

Im with you guys on the cop stage, can't get past.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
alright, here is the save with all stages beaten except for the cop one, in that i only opened that annoying door, thanks a bunch for the tip butterflyfreer

OP
Scrapman

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Just beat it, you get all the girls in the hub area after you do.

But here's the kicker. There is no extended Lose scene. None, at all. Unlike the original game where only SOME enemies had lose scenes only when you spoke to them in the hub.

Nope, nothing in this one. Some of them don't have scenes at all. Kinda disappointing really.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Just beat it, you get all the girls in the hub area after you do.

But here's the kicker. There is no extended Lose scene. None, at all. Unlike the original game where only SOME enemies had lose scenes only when you spoke to them in the hub.

Nope, nothing in this one. Some of them don't have scenes at all. Kinda disappointing really.
I was getting that impression from messing around in it some more, just seems there isn't any defeat scenes in this one. Though it also seems to have some option in the hub area saying "later content" or something, but that could be finicky machine translations as usual.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
So this is out on English DLsite now and...
Basically the player is the one who makes them cum, but in the scene replay mode
(unlocked after stage clear) you can view the scenes after cummed.
Plenty of "being cumsucked" scenes included.
<insert 'thunking' emoji here>

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
there was a update to the game

new cg
text skip
bug fixes

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
there was a update to the game

new cg
text skip
bug fixes
Doesn't seem like its been updated on the cat...

You know, I don't really dislike this game but the odd decision to basically 'lock' all the content behind completing the entire game is a strange one. At least, from what I can gather from Google Translate and the English page, you only get the 'defeat' scenes by actually clearing the entire game and viewing them in the Reminiscence Mode or something. Which seems incredibly unusual.