What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rune Pharmacy [RJ139385]

Well, since the game is only share-able through pms (damnit...) id love to get a pm, if anyone is willing to send one, thanks.

-Edit- Thanks for the headsup for Nyaa, found the torrent there, good luck to everyone else with this!

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it´s on this site:

just put in the japanese name from dl site and you will find several links

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to create 2 silver metal which can be made from the stuff you can gather at the western caves, the ones with the giant slime and slimes with skeletons in them.
What are the materials you need? I've beaten the slime boss and went through the cave 4 times..still can't find what I need :/

Nevermind, managed to suddenly get the requirements after I cleared all the side quests in town

Last edited:

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And where do you get the recipe for these metal plates?

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And where do you get the recipe for these metal plates?
I assume you get them when you talk to the guy at the bridge, but they didn't appear in my creation list thing until I finished all the side quests (specifically the one in the kitchen in the bar)..so maybe you have to finish that?

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok then, what do I do to finish the one in the kitchen then? The guy asks you to come back when you know ice spell doesn't he? Well where do you find that?

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok then, what do I do to finish the one in the kitchen then? The guy asks you to come back when you know ice spell doesn't he? Well where do you find that?
You learn from a book you find..I think it was after one of the bosses but I can't remember which >.<

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who have an issue with the inn, where the guy dont appear in his room- this is because of cheated money xD

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So you can't beat the game if you use cheat engine for money?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For those who have an issue with the inn, where the guy dont appear in his room- this is because of cheated money xD
I see
Once I move freely, I'll use CE not only for money, but also....

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do anyone know how to get ルナシュガー item(gold powder like thing) for making item like a candy ?

Nvm, got the candy from the shop already..

well idk how but my money stuck at 700k and the quest all done... if the game make me grind again i'll go mad lol

Nvm again, u can sold the item u have for almost 500k lol( golden statue rare stone etc)

Man.. the art was beautiful, sad that it was really short. thumbs up for all every great little detail in the map.

Last edited:

licuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, you can cheat money but you can only add until 99999 (199999 in the CE)

Above that and he'll dissapear, so just lock that number and done.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yop again here ^^

was playing, and something realy realy annoyed me, like in lot of game when we use hooking auto-translator :x

that game have no separator between the name and the text... just color, but the hooktool dont see color :/

all those that use vnr/etc... know that having the name in the text mess a lot the translation ^^

so, i have add some separator 【 】 between all name/text in the game for my personal use ^^

i share it here, maybe that will be usefull for some of you

i dont thinks, but that possible that i missed some... i'm realy lazy and used a automated script that i have make realy faster :p

View attachment Datawithnameseparator.zip

Last edited:
N

Noberus

file hoster -.- :mad::mad:(what i mean with this that filehoster are untill you have a premium acc)

Last edited by a moderator:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

possibly box next to ogre boss

I assume you get them when you talk to the guy at the bridge, but they didn't appear in my creation list thing until I finished all the side quests (specifically the one in the kitchen in the bar)..so maybe you have to finish that?
for bridge is 2 シルヴァメタル (item for combine can find in back of slime boss)

So you can't beat the game if you use cheat engine for money?
this game not need cheat, if feel hard ready joystick, talk to man in inn (2nd choice) then use auto, the chocolate egg from him can random up 1 of status

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You go to the docks for that. it's to the far east in town, past the farms. There's a building southwards in the area with a water fountain, when you go inside an event takes place and after returning to the kitchen you should have the ice spell. Or at least that's when I found out I had it. My apologies if I'm wrong.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aww I'd love to see a full translation for this. It looks like such a great game!

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it possible to turn off cuts and bruises that appear on the heroine?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even after finishing the game, the item which unlocks all CGs doesn't do its job properly since the scenes featuring the naked protagonist with assorted townspeople aren't unlocked.

Probably need to wait for a patch and then try it again to see.