What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [PICOPICOSOFT] シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ / Chevalier Historie (RJ262921)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Source of the Game

DLSite:

Ci-enSite:

This is the new game being worked by Picopicosoft, author of Rune´s Pharmacy game, the one you can find in this other thread.

WARNING: The game containt Loli (at least in a few previews, there exist some loli character).

Story of the Game

"The main character is a earnest knight girl called Jeanne.
Jeanne will have to join in a hard adventure among the spirits of the deceased to rescue the captive Princess Lily.
The end of the journey of Jeanne and Lily depend on you..."

Game Contents

The Type of Game:

◆ Fantasy Action-RPG Game for Adults.

Overral Objetives:
◆ Combat monsters in dungeons and find a way to save the Princess Lily. What you do with our protagonist may have a repercution on the result of her life and the destiny of the princess (and what could happen to her in the middle of your journal).

Game Mechanics:

◆ The game is described as a sort of Action-RPG by the author, and it will follow a similar way to his previous game, Rune´s Pharmacy. The rute is simple: Save the Princess who was captived. But there exist risks the protagonist will have to counter. The places and areas are distributed in a world map with areas like: A City, where you will have places where you could buy items, rest, etc. The interaction with the NPCs will add certain options from a simple talk to steal a item (and of course, get in troubles for that). Then, you have other areas where you will move to fight monsters, those will be placed on dungeons divided on stages, where you will have to descend to the last stage to fight the Boss of that area to clear teh dungeon. For now, there exist dungeons with the four elements theme: Dungeon of Earh, Dungeon of Wind, Dungeon of Fire, Dungeon of Water and other general dungeons with a variety of monsters. Also, the element dungeons contain at least 1 nest of monsters. If Jeanne lost a fight againts a monster near there, she will be transfered to the nest and be gang raped (if she surrender). Another things to mention are a system to summon spirits of the deceased to help Jeanne, and a few ones will have H-events.

Jeanne will be involved in a lot of things too, while she encounter sexual experiences not only in dungeons, but in the city. There is a sort a prostitution stuff where she could be count in the traditional way, but there is a reverse prostitution (at least that is what is showed in a few examples, where she could meet two brothers who are male prostitutes). Leave alone what could happen if she comite crimes or try to move in the city while she is naked.

About the H-Mechanics and general gameplay: Consist on animated sprits and stand animation, with the animation displayed doing actions like atack, stand and others when she is defeated (oral/anal insertion, groping, etc). Base controls action are:

Enter/Z: Atack / Decision.
Esc/X: Pose / Cancel.
Shift: Dash / Navegate while you are in the H-Stats Page or Item/Skill.
Arrow Keys: Movement.
F4: Change Window Size.
F12: Reset.

To raise the H stats and other stats (lewdness, good and bad actions, etc) need certain achievement, like the general ones (being defeated and raped by monsters) o especial H events (the artist H event or bathing). While Jeanne combat a monster, if she lost the entery HP, there will be displayed a windows with two options: Use a Amulet to escape and return home or Close her eyes (she will by raped).

There IS NOT A DEMO YET

◆ The information provided are based on descriptions (text, images and videos) showed by the autor of the game for now.

General Mechanics/Content Included:

◆ Operating Plataform: Windows with Keyboard or Gamepad.
◆ Screen size: 1280×720.
◆ Dungeons.
◆ Virgin Rute: Available.
◆ Damage Undressing: Available.
◆ Reminiscence Mode: With / without hints for unacquired scenes.
◆ Text Display: Equipped with scene skip / backlog / auto mode / window deletion.
◆ H-Stats.
◆ Rape, Bestiality, Loli, Prostitution.
◆ Sprite Animation.

System

◆ Game Core: Develovement with Wolf RPG Maker/Engine.

Screenshots

The game is slated for release in 2020/08/(Middle)​

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From the maker of Rune Pharmacy??!!!! 0.o

<3

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Look really good....

But with how much peoples (me included) enjoyed Rune phamacy and how much time elapsed between Rune and this game futur release, I think however good the game is, there will be disapointement... Too much time awaiting the next game (if you see what I mean). Nevertheless, I have hope that it will be a very good game we can enjoy (especially if someone take care of translating it *wink* *wink* )

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Next August...

Seems like a million kilometer away... :eek:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
finally I got to see this thread made. MC is cute and I fell in love already:love:
This author is somehow very active on his ci-en posting updates frequently like every week or so.

btw, I saw one of his gameplay. Looks like something close to rogue-like style similar to wings of roldea but he didn't show how combat looks like..
One thing to mention, this author putting quite an effort with sprites just like with rune's pharmacy.
Not gonna complain to wait for long as long as it's finished properly

Would like to support him when done but somehow dlsite doesn't accept my card anymore :mad:. Does anyone know another method to pay?

Bryanis

Reputation score
finally I got to see this thread made. MC is cute and I fell in love already:love:
This author is somehow very active on his ci-en posting updates frequently like every week or so.

btw, I saw one of his gameplay. Looks like something close to rogue-like style similar to wings of roldea but he didn't show how combat looks like..
One thing to mention, this author putting quite an effort with sprites just like with rune's pharmacy.
Not gonna complain to wait for long as long as it's finished properly

Would like to support him when done but somehow dlsite doesn't accept my card anymore :mad:. Does anyone know another method to pay?
Dlsite jap use a lot of paypal like site but there's all japanese, you can see them when you look at the payement option. Dunno how (if you can) to use them from outside of Japan.

And... a million kilometer seem closer then next august with a game like that :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standards, requires; more detailed description of gameplay. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
OP does not meet standards, requires; more detailed description of gameplay. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.
It's slated for release in August 2020....so if anything this should be moved to Game Under Construction since it's basically a hype thread.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
huh? could've sworn this thread was from GUC section, how come it moved when the actual game does not exist yet?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's slated for release in August 2020....so if anything this should be moved to Game Under Construction since it's basically a hype thread.
GUC threads are required to meet a standard as well, hype or not. As this failed to meet that standard, it was moved to hentai.

huh? could've sworn this thread was from GUC section, how come it moved when the actual game does not exist yet?
Indeed it was, however it did not meet the standard we require of GUC threads so it was moved to the hentai section for locking.

Mick2000

Reputation score
the game haven't released... how? is this some kind of privileges for Vtuber so they can promote the game before it goes to the market or some kind?
also dear god those in-game lighting, it scares me that it might not run properly in my potato

Bryanis

Reputation score
the game haven't released... how? is this some kind of privileges for Vtuber so they can promote the game before it goes to the market or some kind?
also dear god those in-game lighting, it scares me that it might not run properly in my potato
Since it's scheduled for august 2020, it's not anormal for it to not be released yet.

So it's probably some kind of PV / teaser like you find on most selling site.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If I recall correctly, the developer had what's basically an alpha test/demo version out for Ci-En supporters a couple months back... Maybe. I might be wrong; my memory is a bit spotty. It could also be a playtester thing.

Considering the art, it kinda looks like the character artist of PICOPICOSOFT had a hand in designing that one VTuber, but I don't lurk their twitters enough to be certain. Would make sense that they (among others)'d get playtester privilege though.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, these are early test builds for those who supports the developers' team on their Ci-en site.

If I read correctly in one of their previous post, there may be a public trial for game's DLsite page released in January. Would like someone who's versed in Japanese confirm if I read it correctly.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Damn, that is a long ass time. See you guys back in this thread in a year. Maybe if we're lucky, it will be out by then.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The public trial has been released on Dlsite page. 7 more months until game release.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems like a promising game based off the trail version. OP's summary is still accurate. Girl wants to save princess, needs to gather 4 elemental spirits(?) for some reason to do so. You are able to select any of the 4 dungeons to start in. After beating one, the others will increase in difficulty. I'm guessing the dark castle is supposed to be the final dungeon. The trial shows off all 4 elemental dungeons along with the girl to save and the respective boss. However, only the water dungeon and the dark castle is in the demo.

Being made in WolfRPG this time, it comes with a few changes:
  • Combat is now in real-time instead of turn-based. This at least sets it apart from the hundreds of RPGMaker games in terms of gameplay.
  • A quick dash option is added allowing players to skip through areas even faster
  • There is now a constant standing art of the player on the side. Along with a changing background based on location which I think is a nice touch.
  • The game is 'voiced', protag says one word for each message to convey the general tone. With some unique voice lines for the bosses.
  • There's a bit of what appears to be Live2D H-animation. This shows up when you get hit during combat for certain enemies.
  • I can't seem to find a fast-forward option for dialogue. However, pressing cancel brings up a 'skip conversation' option which goes straight to the end of it, stopping at the point where something new happens.
H-mechanics are pretty much the same as Rune's Pharmacy. In combat, get a scene for losing (or unlock in gallery by beating the boss, thankfully). In town, options show up which can lead to sex. There's also an extra scene for each girl in the dungeon. Seems like animation is only used for getting raped during combat. The h-scenes are still static CGs with text. One problem I do have with this though, is that it can really slow down combat. Get hit once and I have to wait 5+ seconds before I can even move again. Perhaps there's an option to skip these and I haven't found it.