What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [PICOPICOSOFT] シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ / Chevalier Historie (RJ262921)

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know this is a trial and all but I'm really looking forward to more dungeons and more scenes of Lily. Getting to 0HP once in the dark castle really makes me look forward to more scenarios with Princess Lily. :whistle:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As much I like my combat grape, the standing picture could use a little more work. Although the stages on where and how many times she gets graped in combat does show.

rick1941

Reputation score
new demo out !
Demo ver3 include new maps,boss and hentai scene !
unfortunately i cant download it

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well yes. It's part of paid plan from the author's Ci-en account.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have a dream! that one day, rabbling rabbit's spagetti-code will be recreated and improved by another author!

KillerDxD

Reputation score
According to the author's Ci-en blog, they are working with Kagura Games to localize the game. I sure hope they do a simultaneous release.
They've tried to attempt that with Ideology in Fiction, but it was delayed for 2 extra months to be published. Imo, I don't think it'll be likely due to the fact that they'll have to keep communication tight with the publisher and make many adjustments for the project as it goes along. All in all i hope they succeed(so we don't have to read it in Japanese), but we'll see how it goes.

RockCat

Reputation score
The MC looks cute, i hope the game turns out to be good. I'm also downloading the trial as i write.
Been too long since we had good games... tough the pray game did come out at the end of last month.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Games has made their announcement that they will be releasing it. No mention of dates so far.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RockCat I was merely pointing out that every time you lose in the castle, the monsters who capture the Priestess, molest her. This is because the Priestess give up her powers to save her friend from the same danger. Maybe Lesbian NTR isn't exactly the right term here, but I like the corruption idea and hope they expand it in the final product.

RockCat

Reputation score
RockCat I was merely pointing out that every time you lose in the castle, the monsters who capture the Priestess, molest her. This is because the Priestess give up her powers to save her friend from the same danger. Maybe Lesbian NTR isn't exactly the right term here, but I like the corruption idea and hope they expand it in the final product.
That's just corruption, which i don't dislike but let's keep it on topic of the game and not derail the convo.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone have an AGTH or ITH code that will grab the text? None of the usual wolf codes I know seem to work. It only grabs some of the letters, and misses others.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Better wait for the actual game. The chance between the trial and the actual game might change the code needed...

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why would you no-fap 2021? With the COVID lockdowns, the only thing you're going to be allowed to do is fap.