What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [PICOPICOSOFT] シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ / Chevalier Historie (RJ262921)

zths

Reputation score
My folder path is all English already for both the game and the tool, unless you mean to also exclude Japanese locale which changes the "\" also breaks it.
Right, then I have no idea for that.
My tool need a lot trick (hard coded asm And memory allocate to another heap..) to work with Wolf RPG.
It may be easily affected by other software, especially security software And strange system or library files.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, first thing for failing translating tool if you're already rid of Japanese in the path folder name would be disabling the AV, making a short path to the game (no 33847637 sub folder to hid you pron, just try it out on c:\ ). Making sure it's not read only, and forcing admin mod

zths

Reputation score
Well, first thing for failing translating tool if you're already rid of Japanese in the path folder name would be disabling the AV, making a short path to the game (no 33847637 sub folder to hid you pron, just try it out on c:\ ). Making sure it's not read only, and forcing admin mod
I think I need add more check to future version , e.g path check read only check writeable check runtime load check, alot people meesd up those things.(when trying hide game..)
PC environment are way too complicated…

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dunno how the tool work, but I know from experience that wolf engine is much more sensitive to Japanese unicode then RPG MAKER. Rpg maker work fine as long as the file name ar ok. But wolf engine can fail to work just because you lack japanese unicode sometime.

Anyway, yes, whatever the tool, PC got sooooooo many possible combinaison of hardware and software that there no way to make a software that work all the time. It just suck when it don't work for you, but even Microsoft don't manage to solve window-workinf related problem for all window user so a one man fan software ? not a chance - Sadly.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
I think I need add more check to future version , e.g path check read only check writeable check runtime load check, alot people meesd up those things.(when trying hide game..)
PC environment are way too complicated…
The tool worked fine for me, although it translates each piece of dialogue as they appear.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What do you mean as they appear?
Anyway, just back here to report: WORKS LIKE A CHARM AND NO LAG WHATSOEVER
@zths GOD BLESS YOU

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
For me, eliminating numbers from the folder name did the trick in getting the tool to work.

Mick2000

Reputation score
finish in straight 2 and half hour, rather a short game but quite enjoyable. this is quite a leap from their last work Rune. sure the H-scene is too few but let's give it some time, back in Rune they updated it after some time and give more scene and event, besides there's so many sick gameplay mechanic and small nice feature, you can play piano, YOU CAN PET A DOG!!.
anyone happen to speak french? mind to tell us what's the sentence below the title?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh so it's short?
Awesome Mick, thank you.
I'll finish it then.
Has some appeal, but the H part as far as i saw was as generic and blandas my ballz.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well the game isn't that much grinding game to begin with, you don't really need to farm single thing, at least i for myself pretty much sweep every single enemy in vicinity and earn enough level to face the final without struggling. money isn't essential either (essential thing you could buy is potion for 30) and it's not exactly hard to find them.
pretty much skip most side-quest that involve farming or entering risky area (slum). but not the dog, you better make the dog as your pet, IT SLEEP WITH YOU.
oh and yes virgin gameplay and there the 1st ending and for sure i'm not gonna touch other ending unless the dev be like "yo here's a true end with some additional content"

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Definitely!!!
I'm all in FOR THE DOG
I buy him a cushion for him to rest in the couch.
And other furnitures are expensive too. For example one suggested early on as thanks to your maid Diana who is also a damn good maid and damn fine girl because she took in the dog.
And they are a little more expensive, but i still didn't get very far, so i'm not sure if moneys hard to get. There's the thing with teaching him too, like sit. I wonder how relevant is he going to get story wise...
Oh and those "i found money in the floor, take it? Or report it?". Damn, honesty man.
Yeah, fuck the H. Knighthood and chivalry ftw!
Oh now my blood is pumpin' up. Sadly, you say it's easy, so... that may not progress
Oh and virgin gameplay both Knight and Princess? Because if you lose the princess lends you her protection magic which in turn leaves her vulnerable.

Btw, I wonder if depending how you name the puppy all the voice clips change too? I named him (or her?) Bella. Beraaa.
Anyway, yeah. Nice cute game.

And i cannot thank zths enough for allowing us to even understand what the fuck is going on lol

Last edited:

Sekaiyuki

Reputation score
Mike2000

This is the sentence under the title.
Verde le pays où dansent les esprits. Alors qu'une ombre maléfique recouvrit le surface, le roi saisit son épée et sa bague pour la sceller. Une histoire de prières et de sacrifices.

Verde the country of dancing spirits. while a dark shade cover the realm,the king to seal it grabbed his sword and ring. A story of prayer and sacrifices.

something like that (not that good at writhing english) .

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Mike2000

Verde le pays où dansent les esprits. Alors qu'une ombre maléfique recouvrit le surface, le roi saisit son épée et sa bague pour la sceller. Une histoire de prières et de sacrifices.

Verde the country of dancing spirits. while a dark shade cover the realm,the king to seal it grabbed his sword and ring. A story of prayer and sacrifices.

good enough for me, thank you for the translation

SoulLess Child

Reputation score

Verde the country where spirits danse. When an dark/evil shade/shadow covered its surface, the king grabbed his sword and his ring to seal it. A story of prayers and sacrifices.

your isn't bad, but would require a bit more punctuation.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am trying so hard to beat the Evil Castle outright from the beginning, with all the 4 curses on.
Would that get me the special ending, or am i wasting my time if that were to be what i am after?

Mick2000

Reputation score
I am trying so hard to beat the Evil Castle outright from the beginning, with all the 4 curses on.
Would that get me the special ending, or am i wasting my time if that were to be what i am after?
i don't know about that, when i finish the game it shows me the list of ending and hint to get each and every of them. and none of them mention about gung-ho your way without having single spirit with you.
in case you wondering, other ending involve thing like "lost your virginity", "let the princess raped several time", "being a slut", or "lost final battle". but ED7 looks complicated and it involve the Knight boss which imo seems to have some interesting backstory, might try it later. either way none of them mention clear without single spirit but try it yourself and see what you get.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, it was a long run to wait for the game but now i am enjoining a lot this game. It was worth.

Also, a mini question guys, because i am taking my time to play this but I cant find a way to unlock the scene on the inn of the slum (cant access to sleep there) how can get that?

alukar18

Reputation score
Well, it was a long run to wait for the game but now i am enjoining a lot this game. It was worth.

Also, a mini question guys, because i am taking my time to play this but I cant find a way to unlock the scene on the inn of the slum (cant access to sleep there) how can get that?
you need talk to girl in church she said something about inn in slums

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i don't know about that, when i finish the game it shows me the list of ending and hint to get each and every of them. and none of them mention about gung-ho your way without having single spirit with you.
in case you wondering, other ending involve thing like "lost your virginity", "let the princess raped several time", "being a slut", or "lost final battle". but ED7 looks complicated and it involve the Knight boss which imo seems to have some interesting backstory, might try it later. either way none of them mention clear without single spirit but try it yourself and see what you get.
I see, thanks.
Going to do just that. I bet i will just get a normal ending i won't understand because the lack of scenes though.

Oh and hey, making money is impossible the righteous way, isn't it? Didn't you say it was easy?

Btw, another thing, does someone know where to find the item/skill/whatever that turns the dash into an attack?