What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [PICOPICOSOFT] シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ / Chevalier Historie (RJ262921)

I see, thanks.
Going to do just that. I bet i will just get a normal ending i won't understand because the lack of scenes though.

Oh and hey, making money is impossible the righteous way, isn't it? Didn't you say it was easy?

Btw, another thing, does someone know where to find the item/skill/whatever that turns the dash into an attack?
you mean shield? shield you can get from maid north get key go to bar right blue box open it got a shield

if you looking another item/skill/whatever thief girl will tell where is and how to get it

What thief girl? (Note that i'm at the very start. Intending to challenge the final stage outward from the very beginning-no spirits).

And i don't think it's a shield, some dude in the blacksmith iirc calls it Witch's Boots or something (tells a story about a villain who was an expert escapist)

Wow, that's huge size game. I assume it's fully voiced?

Not fully voiced Rupio, well not completely.
1. There is a single voice clip for each sentence indicating the general tone of what he said (like a "Oh!", or a "Hey!", or a "I dunno....") for normal dialogue.
2. Scenes are indeed fully voiced (on the female side)
3. Hmm...i think that's it

If anyone's seen the optional dungeon,and you're wondering were it ends, it's at floor 40. You get a chest that gives you an item, a pot,and it gives you unlimited gold. Little redundant, but maybe in virgin run you run out of money? Idk

If anyone's seen the optional dungeon,and you're wondering were it ends, it's at floor 40. You get a chest that gives you an item, a pot,and it gives you unlimited gold. Little redundant, but maybe in virgin run you run out of money? Idk
as someone who complete the virgin run, there's no way you could run out of money unless you suck at battle, all you need to buy are potion after all.
unless, you need the money to buy other thing from people offer like Pet Set, Sewing Kit, etc. some of them cost over 300 gold or so.

There's a house just to the east of the entrance of the slums. going to the back room of it says "there is a weak coughing voice inside. let's leave it alone". is there any way to go inside, or use for the building?

New ci-en announcing an append for the game.

I'm back

mmmm
will somebody full translate this one?

Already going to be handled by Kagura Games if you kept up with the news.

almost forgot Kagura Games already claim right for translation far before this game even release.
well since it's Kagura Games we can expect great translation work.

I didn't feel like this game is complete. Idk why maybe cuz of combat system. All monsters (except some bosses) just running towards you nothing else, not even challenging. I know I shouldn't except challenging game from every h-game but its Picopicosoft. Typical princess story, no logic on combat, giving you cheating items from beginning only thing I can praise is visuality

I didn't feel like this game is complete. Idk why maybe cuz of combat system. All monsters (except some bosses) just running towards you nothing else, not even challenging. I know I shouldn't except challenging game from every h-game but its Picopicosoft. Typical princess story, no logic on combat, giving you cheating items from beginning only thing I can praise is visuality
well first of all you can't expect much from the combat system if you ask me. we're talking about a 3rd person, satelite-view, fantasy RPG games, with a real time combat system. all of the boss have unique move set and behavior but expecting the same thing on every single mob is just too much. not to mention this run on 2D RPG engine known as WolfRPG. for me it's already challenging enough since you can only use sword and nothing else, usually in this kind of game they allow other kind of weapon like spear or maybe bow so i can strategize my way but no, only sword even with the most tanky or long range enemy possible.

Chevalier Historie takes on the most Orthodox fantasy RPG design, "the ancient evil awake alongside with it's 4 evil general, they capture the princess but spare your life, now you need to save the princess but you need the help of 4 holy spirit to infiltrate the demon castle, oh no each evil general guard each holy spirit, defeat the evil one and save the princess!". even today modern game still use this formula such as Nintendo franchise.

the cheating item exist just to assist those who want to cheese their gameplay moment, mostly because people just too busy or just want to collect the event.

i don't know if Picopicosoft already done with this and working on another new project but i won't say this game isn't complete. sure it won't hurt having some addition to it like with Rune's Pharmacy but this game offer countless thing even on Beta, there's like 7 ending from the start and countless of sub-event that either just small errand or chain sub-event, honestly i skip most of it since Kagura Games decide to translate it and i want to experience the full english for all event.

The dev is actually working on an append for the game. Check is Ci-EN (or just look a few post above for a link).

Not certain but it seem it would be a separate append to buy rather than some patching.

Size and date for the append is unknow. Oh, and KG didn't announced anything yet about translating the append too...

well first of all you can't expect much from the combat system if you ask me. we're talking about a 3rd person, satelite-view, fantasy RPG games, with a real time combat system. all of the boss have unique move set and behavior but expecting the same thing on every single mob is just too much. not to mention this run on 2D RPG engine known as WolfRPG. for me it's already challenging enough since you can only use sword and nothing else, usually in this kind of game they allow other kind of weapon like spear or maybe bow so i can strategize my way but no, only sword even with the most tanky or long range enemy possible.

Chevalier Historie takes on the most Orthodox fantasy RPG design, "the ancient evil awake alongside with it's 4 evil general, they capture the princess but spare your life, now you need to save the princess but you need the help of 4 holy spirit to infiltrate the demon castle, oh no each evil general guard each holy spirit, defeat the evil one and save the princess!". even today modern game still use this formula such as Nintendo franchise.

the cheating item exist just to assist those who want to cheese their gameplay moment, mostly because people just too busy or just want to collect the event.

i don't know if Picopicosoft already done with this and working on another new project but i won't say this game isn't complete. sure it won't hurt having some addition to it like with Rune's Pharmacy but this game offer countless thing even on Beta, there's like 7 ending from the start and countless of sub-event that either just small errand or chain sub-event, honestly i skip most of it since Kagura Games decide to translate it and i want to experience the full english for all event.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying this is a bad game. Just saying it doesn't deserve that much attention. Look at flash of aries, same type of game, have a good combat depth and same art quality but idk why it has about 1/4 sales if we compare

Also if u ask me I "expect" much action from a real combat rpg game othervise its just about slash your way with one key without a strategy. Makes me boring. That would be better if they stayed with their style and make a turn based like rune's pharmacy.

I didn't like flash of aries.
It had not much in terms of H and the gameplay was combo stunlock the fuck out of enemies ala tales/star ocean, and it wasn't even voiced.
Maybe as a normal game, but alas, i didn't give it a chance as an H Game for reasons stated.
Should i reconsider?

Agree on this being easy af though, if playing as intended

Lastest ci-en post is up, the dev put up a few questionnaries (just have to "follow" the circle to be able to answer). Mostly about your experience of the game and what you're looking for / want in the append (difficulty wise & content).
So, might be a good idea to go there ASAP befoer the questionnaries are closed if you want to gave your opinion ;)

Does anyone know how to open chests that require keys in the game?
+1

I suppose it's the result of skilling up "bad girl childhood". To be honest, the game is easy enough and tries so damn hard (and succeeds!) at making us enjoy the "good girl" path that I doubt I'll want to leave it and ruin my current game, unless the rewards in the chests were extraordinarily useful and/or required. I still wouldn't mind getting confirmation if possible.

Back