What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [PICOPICOSOFT] シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ / Chevalier Historie (RJ262921)

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally! Kagura games has set the release date for Chevalier Historie for one week from now! Time to clear my schedule!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
KG have confirmed that the English version will be released without the DLC content (should have all the updates the initial game had on Dlsite).
So far, any question about "if" they would translate the DLC or an ETA for it have been.... ignore and stay without answer.

Mick2000

Reputation score
man, that's probably the first time KG being a disappointment, hope they make amend on that one.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Finally! Kagura games has set the release date for Chevalier Historie for one week from now! Time to clear my schedule!
a bit weird that it's announced on both their Twitter channel and Steam page, but not their own site.

man, that's probably the first time KG being a disappointment, hope they make amend on that one.
they had a few "easy cash" releases recently, and a few faulty translations as well.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, the CM on discord said that while they released game + dlc a few time, it was some exception. Basically, their policy is not to include pay dlc in the basic released (free dlc is usually included in the basic released).
However there was no comment about if they do the pay dlc of the game they have translated or if it's on a game by game decision...

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'd be honest, if i get the option to play a voiceless version in english, or an MTL'd one that's a remake with voice and other QoL upgrades, i'm gonna think it over, if not outright choose the revamped one

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Well, the CM on discord said that while they released game + dlc a few time, it was some exception. Basically, their policy is not to include pay dlc in the basic released (free dlc is usually included in the basic released).
However there was no comment about if they do the pay dlc of the game they have translated or if it's on a game by game decision...
KG might do like they did for Ideology in Friction, it was a paid DLC/expansion.

Desgarraador

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to raise the level of sensuality and Naughtiness. I'm stuck at 29 and it says max level I. Do I have to somehow raise it to level 2???

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How to raise the level of sensuality and Naughtiness. I'm stuck at 29 and it says max level I. Do I have to somehow raise it to level 2???
I dilsike this mechanic, level 2 is unlocked when you done 2 dungeons and level 3 with 3 dungeons, there isnt a particular quest

The game is greater with voices, CG and animation, but is very very short, I was waiting by more content and Challenge by a game with over 50k downloads, with the star metal sword and bandana +9, with lvl36 the boss was very very easy
Very nice seduce every man in the town, the only problem is what there are 8 NPC males and 3 females =/, and every male with same options
The game is now $45 in DLsites, ahms, nop, nop, nop, I need more content by this price
The fun in Steam, assault by Dire Wolf is bad, but assault by Cerberus is ok /facepalm

Last edited:

Xykros

Reputation score
I just finished the English released from KG. I had a tough time looking for the other endings until I went and search for Japanese guides. I ran them through DeepL and paraphrased them a bit for the other English-only speakers.

Ending 1: Cleared when Jeanne is a virgin and the princess is not humiliated.
Ending 2: Cleared when Jeanne is a non-virgin and less than two princess humiliations.
Ending 3: Achieved only if no other end conditions apply (e.g. Jeanne's a virgin and Princess Lily has been raped thrice)
Ending 4: Cleared when Jeanne is a non-virgin, Sensuality III, and has been humiliated by the princess at least five times.

Ending 5: Princess humiliation 5 times or more, "accept" before the last boss battle
Ending 6: Defeated by the last boss

Ending 7:
Defeated twice by Medraud (earth stage boss) in virgin state
↓↓
After defeating the four stages, talk to the werewolf in front of the tool shop.
If you don't accept the sword at the far end of the earth stage, you will be hugged again.
↓ ↓
After seeing the above events, clear the stage.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How does one lose their virginity to the delinquent soldiers? The collection mentions it but they aren't in the game afaik.

Xykros

Reputation score
How does one lose their virginity to the delinquent soldiers? The collection mentions it but they aren't in the game afaik.
Negotiate with the knight/soldier hiding near the castle entrance, and choose "I want to train alone". Make sure you that your purity ribbon is off and lose the battle with them.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Negotiate with the knight/soldier hiding near the castle entrance, and choose "I want to train alone". Make sure you that your purity ribbon is off and lose the battle with them.
Is that the virgin soldier?

Severian

Reputation score
Completed the game (Kagura's version, so yeah, no extra stuff), got Ending 1, 5, 6 and 7 myself (2, 3 and 4 unlocked through clear bonus unlock option). The only thing I never seen is losing virginity to Masked noble (the one from Diana's event) scene. No idea where to look for him.

is there impregnation in this game?
One of bad endings have both Princess and Jeanne impregnated, but that's all.

Ok, got that Masked guy event. He is in slums brothel after Diane's event is triggered or completed.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
So question, has anyone encountered the game bug when you start the game and load your save file your character will just keep going left same for the menu it keeps going left, I have checked my keyboard aswel as my controller and neither are causing this... I have exited the game and restarted it and it does the same thing.
I remember this kind of question poping up a lot at one time.
It was mostly a problem caused by controller / controller plug-in software.

Never encountered it myself so I'm not sure. You may want to search the faq / help general thread for this question.

lacolas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So question, has anyone encountered the game bug when you start the game and load your save file your character will just keep going left same for the menu it keeps going left, I have checked my keyboard aswel as my controller and neither are causing this... I have exited the game and restarted it and it does the same thing.
try double tap your left arrow key