What's new

[Complete - Full] [Pika-san] 淫滅の刃/Succubus slayer

Fatalus

Reputation score
Hello, it's me again. This time I bring you the translation for "淫滅の刃/Succubus slayer" game.

Thread link: https://ulmf.org/threads/pika-san-no.14954/

This translation is made for game version 5.0 and will only work properly with such. BACK YOUR ORIGINAL GAME UP BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES
I consider this translation to be final and have no plans to continue it as of now.

To apply it, you MUST extract the game (Using tools like Enigma Extractor) and then REPLACE the "Data" folder inside the game location. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL FOLDERS AT ALL TIMES.

Feel free to report any bugs here, no guarantees I will fix any of them though.

As for where to get the game, ekhm... a certain person that just translated it might have an idea. I hope you guys have fun!

Attachments

Last edited:

malcolm474

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Hello, it's me again. This time I bring you the translation for "淫滅の刃/Succubus slayer" game.

This translation is made for game version 5.0 and will only work properly with such. BACK YOUR ORIGINAL GAME UP BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES
I consider this translation to be final and have no plans to continue it as of now.

To apply it, you MUST extract the game (Using tools like Enigma Extractor) and then REPLACE the "Data" folder inside the game location. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL FOLDERS AT ALL TIMES.

Most of all, have fun. Feel free to report any bugs here, no guarantees I will fix any of them though.

As for where to get the game, ekhm... a certain person that just translated it might have and idea. I hope you all the best.

As for where to get the game, ekhm... a certain person that just translated it might have an idea. I hope you guys have fun!
OMG! What a fun game. And so perverted and corrupt. If the game link is released in the public domain, I am sure the vice squad will be banging on our doors in the morning.

mysteryman

Lurker
Reputation score
Excellent, i'll be sure to try out the translation as soon as I can find the game. You did pretty good on the last couple from what I remember.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why does it not have any DLsite number then?

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Why does it not have any DLsite number then?
The author uses art that doesn't belong to him. He would get struck by copyrights, therefore he cannot commercialize it.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Shiryuu612 sry mate, I was barking up the wrong tree. This is a parody of a certain manga, and an original game; however most of the art isn't.

Thanks for the tremendous effort, @Fatalus! (what's obvious needs be said, sometimes :p)

Last edited:
Reputation score
Inappropriate behavior
Great , keep posting translations and no link to the game, i will use the translation to clean my ass
How do you expect i buy or download the game without a link? it doesn t appear on google search even putting
淫滅の刃 OR THE SHIT IN THE TITLE.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Shiryuu612 sry mate, I was barking up the wrong tree. This is a parody of a certain manga, and an original game; however most of the art isn't.

Thanks for the tremendous effort, @Fatalus! (what's obvious needs be said, sometimes :p)
It's fine I was just asking him why there was no dlsite on it since it did look like that the author or the developer doesn't have a game but does he have a original game tho?

xenei

Reputation score
Great , keep posting translations and no link to the game, i will use the translation to clean my ass
How do you expect i buy or download the game without a link? it doesn t appear on google search even putting
淫滅の刃 OR THE SHIT IN THE TITLE.
Instructions are given by someone on the previous thread ( Linked in OP)

ingir

Reputation score
Where can you buy this game?

losco85

Lurker
Reputation score
You can't, it's an indie game from a developer named Pika-San, it uses CG from various H game, so selling it would be a copyright nightmare.

But maybe someone can give an idea where to find it...

au41

Reputation score
There was a mega link and info using Duckduckgo to find it on the thread link: https://ulmf.org/threads/pika-san-no.14954/
But the mega link has been removed and everything from DDG links to whitecats.dip.jp/ but that site has been down forever.
Best hope is someone links it over for f95