What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Pika-san] 淫滅の刃

Fatalus

Reputation score
Hello, here's another game made by Pika-san.

Succubus Slayer.jpg (Game over screen, I used it because the starting one _might_ appear as loli to some)

As per tradition, it's a Battle Fuck, male protagonist, indie game. There is no download link because 1. Loli content ; 2.The game is not commercialy available (The author uses art that doesn't belong to him).

Description of Gameplay:
You're a young student that's been trained to fight against succubi using sex techniques. Your character hes three basic bars, Endurance (HP) - go to 0 and you lose, Energy (Mana) - used for most of the attacks ; and TP (Limit break/Adrenaline) - allows you to use more powerful skills, but you cannot spam them. The only way to defeat a succubus is to make her orgasm, so the whole combat is based on sex moves.

All enemies have a weak point (Ass/Boobs/Vagina) that you can exploit to deal more damage. There's a weakness system for your character as well. Enemies will either use stronger attacks against you based on this, trigger various temptation events, or straight up make you lose instantly.
You gain more/better skills as you level up or experience various events.

Controls: (just like any RPG Maker game) - You can also you mouse, since it's RPG Maker MV
←→↑↓ - move (Left mouse click to the place you want to move)
Z/Enter - Confirm (Left mouse button on chosen option)
X/Numpad 0 - Menu/Cancel (Right mouse button)

Story:
Your world has been invaded by a certain succubus that can turn human women into one of her kind. Your sister has been corrupted by her power. After training with your master, you set out on an adventure to defeat the master succubus and save your sister from turning into one of them.

Fetishes: Loli/Bondage/Femdom/Foot fetish/Reverse rape

EDIT: Translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/pika-san-no-succubus-slayer.14955/

Last edited:

Kami_sama

Reputation score
Really want to play this game. Just like Leotard Quest Crimson the game is hosted on some forum. But it looks like that the website where you can download it (whitecats) is down. I'm not sure if this is only temporarily, or if there are any other website where you can download it.

Edit: It seems like that whitecats has been offline for quite some time. Do you have any other idea how to obtain the game, because it's the only link I found.
Edit 2: I found the game. How to get it?

Use DuckDuckGo search engine
Search for 淫滅の刃ver5.0
There should be only 1 search result from a korean website.
There is a green text. Use Base64 encode/decode to see mega link.
Navigate to Saitama Folder.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm a little confused; the picture you've put up is for a different game entirely (a VN). What game are you trying to post here? You did not provide a primary source for information (an author's blog, a store page [which you mentioned doesn't exist], etc).

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a little confused; the picture you've put up is for a different game entirely (a VN). What game are you trying to post here? You did not provide a primary source for information (an author's blog, a store page [which you mentioned doesn't exist], etc).
Theres no real confusion.
Like a game Fatalus previously translated called Leotard Quest also from " Pika-san " as i recall ,whose scenes/cgs were taken from various different vns and games the same happens to this game.
This person called " Pika-san " likes to steal copyrigted content to create his "indie games" reason why theres no actual many ways of fiding links to his "works".
As a personall opinion i wouldnt allow this kind of thing since it call legit bring troubles but its the moderators call.

Last edited:
OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score

It's just like the other Pika-san's game unfortunately... He pretty much only posts on some kind of Japanese forums, but it contains (at least it did, it seems the server is down) links to the game. And since posting links to loli content is forbidden, I didn't provide a link to said site.

Like a game Fatalus previously translated called Leotard Quest also from " Pika-san " as i recall ,whose scenes/cgs were taken from various different vns and games the same happens to this game.
This person called " Pika-san " likes to steal copyrigted content to create his "indie games" reason why theres no actual many ways of fiding links to his "works".
As a personall opinion i wouldnt allow this kind of thing since it call legit bring troubles but its the moderators call.

I've spent hundreds of hours on this and I really wanted to share it with other people. But it is, of course, moderators call in the end. Leotard Quest thread has been up for like 2 years now and I don't think there were any problems, but... Would be a real shame, but if it's taken down, then so be it.

Last edited:

Sintayled

Reputation score
Currently in a "Butterfly" mansion of sorts. Where do I go next?

Keermar

Reputation score
Is there a guide for game at all? I can't even make it past the rabbit boss no clue what to do

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Currently in a "Butterfly" mansion of sorts. Where do I go next?
You just blasted through the game, that's it so far. (My guess is you just spammed the cheat move).

Is there a guide for game at all? I can't even make it past the rabbit boss no clue what to do
Grind some levels if you can't beat her, find her weak spot so you deal 200% extra damage with proper lewd breath. (I think you get a cheat move soon after her so you can just use that if you get stuck).

Keermar

Reputation score
You just blasted through the game, that's it so far. (My guess is you just spammed the cheat move).

Grind some levels if you can't beat her, find her weak spot so you deal 200% extra damage with proper lewd breath. (I think you get a cheat move soon after her so you can just use that if you get stuck).
I don't even get the option to fight her doesnt matter which of the 4 choices i pick its an auto-lose. I turned off the weaknesses (i think?) but still same thing

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
I don't even get the option to fight her doesnt matter which of the 4 choices i pick its an auto-lose. I turned off the weaknesses (i think?) but still same thing
Make double sure you have no weakness up, but if all of the options still lead to a game over... try pressing the "Cancel button" (X/Numpad 0) when you have the option window from the enemy up. Any time all your options fail, you either have a weakness up, or you need to decline all the options by using cancel.

Kami_sama

Reputation score
I also had this problem. Had to start from the beginning to "fix" it. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if there are any other trigger.
I didn't test it out but maybe, just maybe if you get beaten from the blue portal spawner where you won't get a gameover it seems to mess something up with your file.

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
I also had this problem. Had to start from the beginning to solve this problem. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if there are any other trigger.
I've had a fair few testers and people really good at RPG Maker look through my translation and they've never reported an issue that might cause the game to be unbeatable.
Bear in mind that some enemies _force_ a weakness onto you that you might not notice. A random enemy might force a random weakness that makes a next enemy unbeatable. If anyone is always forcing a game over and "Cancel" doesn't work, open that succubus book and really make sure are clean of all your weaknesses.

EDIT: Some enemies (that will not hinder your progress) are straight up impossible to beat. They usually tend to allow you to fight, but pretty much one shot/overkill you in the first turn.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You have a big misunderstanding. I don't condone stealing either, as something which benefits only yourself.

As far as video games are concerned, Stealing would be to rip off another franchise - say, Pokemon, Fairy Tail, Overlord... and make a profit out of it. ('support me on... !' 'plz suscribe!')
The game, as any other game from this dev I know of, only uses random art. It's not a resale attempt, the dev does not mak a living out of it. On top of that you could consider this an added value given to the art itself. No financial loss for the initial artist; a little advertisement, if anything.
I hope that clarify that this game is not a commercial product that leeches on somebody else's hard work.

Please direct your rightful anger to the correct targets. There are many shameless rip-offs around. Sic'em, they deserve it! :sneaky:

If anyone's bothered by the constant need to heal between battles, one can edit /js/rpg_manager.js with something like this:
JavaScript:
BattleManager.gainRewards = function() {
    this.gainExp();
    this.gainGold();
    $gameParty.allMembers().forEach(function(actor) { //this line is new
        actor.recoverAll();                           //this line is new
    });
    this.gainDropItems();
};

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It's just like the other Pika-san's game unfortunately... He pretty much only posts on some kind of Japanese forums, but it contains (at least it did, it seems the server is down) links to the game. And since posting links to loli content is forbidden, I didn't provide a link to said site.
Understood. Personally, we've always been okay with Leotard Quest. Since it's a similar situation to those games, then this thread is good to go. Thanks for clarifying, you two.

Kami_sama

Reputation score
So far? So the game isn't finished yet?
The game isn't finished and the last update was 8 month ago. Also kinda sad that you can't visit the places again if you leave the zone. And since It's Pika-san you never know when an update drops. On the forum people are already worrierd abut Pika-san because he is very quiet since a few month.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game isn't finished and the last update was 8 month ago. Also kinda sad that you can't visit the places again if you leave the zone. And since It's Pika-san you never know when an update drops. On the forum people are already worrierd abut Pika-san because he is very quiet since a few month.
So if it isn't finished, why is it not it in Under Construction?

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
at least someone tell me where i can search for the game version dude, that's not ilegal, just give me some help, i cannot find this game

Sintayled

Reputation score
at least someone tell me where i can search for the game version dude, that's not ilegal, just give me some help, i cannot find this game
Really want to play this game. Just like Leotard Quest Crimson the game is hosted on some forum. But it looks like that the website where you can download it (whitecats) is down. I'm not sure if this is only temporarily, or if there are any other website where you can download it.

Edit: It seems like that whitecats has been offline for quite some time. Do you have any other idea how to obtain the game, because it's the only link I found.
Edit 2: I found the game. How to get it?

Use DuckDuckGo search engine
Search for 淫滅の刃ver5.0
There should be only 1 search result from a korean website.
There is a green text. Use Base64 encode/decode to see mega link.
Navigate to Saitama Folder.
Perhaps you missed this?