What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Pika-san] 淫滅の刃

xisde123

Reputation score
Also, there is a detour before you get to the rabbit where you can pick up Technique 1 and add that to your equipment. Also, just use the Succubus Book to turn off the breast fetish. I don't think it works effectively if you try to turn off everything. Ask for a foot attack. Obviously, there is also the one option in skills where you can cheat and win the battle in one turn. There are some battles in this game that you aren't going to win unless you cheat. For instance, the two water nymphs on the way to the rabbit house.
sheshh not working..i get insta defeat.. i can't even fight her.. if i activate breast weakness then the health bars appear then i get some firsts attacks from her and excited defeat.. i can't do any 1 move with breast weak off (strange)... if i choose footjob insta defeat even with all weak off.. i don't finded any item on barrels on house to get some resist of certain types of attacks.. even done new game and nothing.. ofc i explored everything and got the technique and etc.. im fan of those games..how to cheat ? i don t know to do it..

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
sheshh not working..i get insta defeat.. i can't even fight her.. if i activate breast weakness then the health bars appear then i get some firsts attacks from her and excited defeat.. i can't do any 1 move with breast weak off (strange)... if i choose footjob insta defeat even with all weak off.. i don't finded any item on barrels on house to get some resist of certain types of attacks.. even done new game and nothing.. ofc i explored everything and got the technique and etc.. im fan of those games..how to cheat ? i don t know to do it..
Hello, it seems that using "Beg" against certain (or maybe even any) enemy before Rabbit Succubus forces the defeat scene. Try loading save where you didn't use "Beg" skill at all.
Worst case you might have to restart... hopefully not that bad since she's the first boss.

malcolm474

Reputation score
Try starting over and not begging before you get to the rabbit. The cheat is the skill 'Midarame-Kagura: Shameless Light.' However, that takes all the fun out of the game, so that should only be a nuclear option if you are hopelessly stuck.

Hello, it seems that using "Beg" against certain (or maybe even any) enemy before Rabbit Succubus forces the defeat scene. Try loading save where you didn't use "Beg" skill at all.
Worst case you might have to restart... hopefully not that bad since she's the first boss.
[/QUOTE
Fatalus is correct. I got to the rabbit house, then used 'beg' when I fought Dark Succubus. I beat Dark Succubus, but when I fought the rabbit, it was a first round KO and I became the father of dectuplets. What a nightmare. By using 'beg', I did get a loss scene that I hadn't seen before.

xisde123

Reputation score
Try starting over and not begging before you get to the rabbit. The cheat is the skill 'Midarame-Kagura: Shameless Light.' However, that takes all the fun out of the game, so that should only be a nuclear option if you are hopelessly stuck.
i finded what was the problem.. in the new game i din't read the book, and now i can play normally.. i can fight even now the wrestler, before that was insta defeat also. Then to progress on game i can't read the book ?

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
i finded what was the problem.. in the new game i din't read the book, and now i can play normally.. i can fight even now the wrestler, before that was insta defeat also. Then to progress on game i can't read the book ?
The book can be used to gain/remove certain weaknesses. If you use the second "text option" it removes said weakness. If you use the first "............." option you gain the weakness.
Some enemies can instantly defeat you based on your current weaknesses. You will need the book at some point, since some enemies will force a weakness onto you, which the book can remove after the fight.

Last edited:

xisde123

Reputation score
The book can be used to gain/remove certain weaknesses. If you use the first "text option" it removes said weakness. If you you the second "............." option you gain the weakness.
Some enemies can instantly defeat you based on your current weaknesses. You will need the book at some point, since some enemies will force a weakness onto you, which the book can remove after the fight.
but i said even if i choosed all 2cond option to remove weakness i took insta defeat with wrestler and rabbit.. maybe my client or save was bugged. i will be careful using that book.

gregoman3000

Reputation score
The password for the file is: 5h0RmQhK

He told the pass was "愛", in 2ch "愛" means the ID at the day he posted. The deadline for deletion was 3 days, or " 3日 "
Maybe I'm a bit late to the party, but this methods isn't working for me. Any ideas?

vergil5

Reputation score
Before interacting with her, use the succubus book to eliminate any weakness' that you may have. Do this after every temptation event. Defeat any succubi that may appear in front of the shining bookshelf. Before interacting with her the final time, interact with said shelf and you should get a book that should give you a new skill. That skill changes your preference to Milfs and should overwrite the weakness she can inflict on you during battle.
When I interact with the shining bookshelf after defeating the succubi that is infront of it, it just says that hes too old to read these stuff, so I cant leave the room. is there a way do get past the girl?

seputokici

Reputation score
Anyone know how to clear the northwest town? I can't seem to defeat the loli succubus and there are many locked doors in the city.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to clear the northwest town? I can't seem to defeat the loli succubus and there are many locked doors in the city.
If it's the town I think you mean, the overpowered loli only appears when you have your preference set to lolis. If you have anything else a normal easy mob will block your way instead.

seputokici

Reputation score
If it's the town I think you mean, the overpowered loli only appears when you have your preference set to lolis. If you have anything else a normal easy mob will block your way instead.
Will she still be there too after I change the weakness via succubus book and the milf succubus in the basement? Since I can't seem to make her dissappear no matter what I try.

deckera

Reputation score
has there been an update for this game?
also for Crimson Leotard Quest

or is pika working on a new game?

Sintayled

Reputation score
has there been an update for this game?
also for Crimson Leotard Quest

or is pika working on a new game?
He released a game using AI art back in July 2023, called "School Swimsuit Quest: Liberate Chatterley Town."

Edit: Japanese name is スクール水着クエスト チャタレイの町を解放しろ編.

Last edited: