What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Pika-san] 淫滅の刃

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Perhaps you missed this?
Really want to play this game. Just like Leotard Quest Crimson the game is hosted on some forum. But it looks like that the website where you can download it (whitecats) is down. I'm not sure if this is only temporarily, or if there are any other website where you can download it.

Edit: It seems like that whitecats has been offline for quite some time. Do you have any other idea how to obtain the game, because it's the only link I found.
Edit 2: I found the game. How to get it?

Use DuckDuckGo search engine
Search for 淫滅の刃ver5.0
There should be only 1 search result from a korean website.
There is a green text. Use Base64 encode/decode to see mega link.
Navigate to Saitama Folder.
Not sure of your country of origin, but it seems like US and Japan-based locations are banned from seeing the green text. VPNs all the way.

malcolm474

Reputation score
This game has excellent music. Very professional.
The battle system is interesting. I like the succubus book. it does a good job maintaining tension.
The game focuses on the despair of becoming a succubus and losing somebody to a succubus. It can be very sad.
They should create a revised version which could be sold on DLsite.

losco85

Lurker
Reputation score
I missed this post, and Fatalus already translated it, great.
I beginned it yesterday and so far is great.

However I finded the game in a korean a link with a collection of almost all BF games like Leotard Quest, it even have this one (still 5.00).
I saved myself a copy of everything and uploaded, you can never know if tommorow the HDD explodes right? :unsure:

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Use DuckDuckGo search engine
Search for 淫滅の刃ver5.0
There should be only 1 search result from a korean website.
There is a green text. Use Base64 encode/decode to see mega link.
Navigate to Saitama Folder.
Unfortunately, I am stuck at step 2. There is a bunch of results of some korean website, but it's full of video links and nothing else.

maoz

Reputation score
Guys, currently stuck at this room. Any idea how to clear it?

1633941829518.png

Ryuga7111111

Reputation score
1634098079303.png

anyone know how to beat her? I can't seem to get past her... If its unbeatable, can anyone gimme a save that's at the part where you have to help free the safe house from the white haired mother/daughter succubus pair?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sintayled

Reputation score
View attachment 41394

anyone know how to beat her? I can't seem to get past her... If its unbeatable, can anyone gimme a save that's at the part where you have to help free the safe house from the white haired mother/daughter succubus pair?
Before interacting with her, use the succubus book to eliminate any weakness' that you may have. Do this after every temptation event. Defeat any succubi that may appear in front of the shining bookshelf. Before interacting with her the final time, interact with said shelf and you should get a book that should give you a new skill. That skill changes your preference to Milfs and should overwrite the weakness she can inflict on you during battle.

Kami_sama

Reputation score
it's not working anymore :'(
Yea seems to be dead. Also I'm not here often to check new messages about this game. I did found an alternative link if you just type
"淫滅の刃ver5.0" in google. You should find a website called "lavender" which is some similar to 4chan message board.
Post number 362 has the link to "axfc" website. But I don't know the password. I can't make sense out of it
Password has some connection with "愛 3日" I assume.

kaahnet

Reputation score
Yea seems to be dead. Also I'm not here often to check new messages about this game. I did found an alternative link if you just type
"淫滅の刃ver5.0" in google. You should find a website called "lavender" which is some similar to 4chan message board.
Post number 362 has the link to "axfc" website. But I don't know the password. I can't make sense out of it
Password has some connection with "愛 3日" I assume.
The password for the file is: 5h0RmQhK

He told the pass was "愛", in 2ch "愛" means the ID at the day he posted. The deadline for deletion was 3 days, or " 3日 "

xisde123

Reputation score
merry christmas good ppl. i love pike-san femdom games ... but i can't beat the first boss rabbit succubus.. i'm stuck.. even if i am lvl 11 and all fetishes off, i get insta defeat in all choices ??? any hint for me ? gracias

malcolm474

Reputation score
merry christmas good ppl. i love pike-san femdom games ... but i can't beat the first boss rabbit succubus.. i'm stuck.. even if i am lvl 11 and all fetishes off, i get insta defeat in all choices ??? any hint for me ? gracias
Before you get into the forest, make sure to get the items from the cupboard and the jar in the house. Also, make sure to get the book in the house that helps protect you from certain types of succubus attacks. Then, before you go into the forest, go to the light, and challenge the various succubi there to build up your levels. Before you challenge the rabbit, make sure that you are able to use full concentration breath which is available when your TP is over 50. I think that rabbit's strength is breasts, so you might want to use the book to make sure you don't get overly excited by breasts. I think her butt is her greatest weakness. I think when you start the fight, she asks if you prefer a boob attack. You don't want a boob attack. Use your items to keep your levels up during the fight. One good way to raise your TP is to use Defend.

xisde123

Reputation score
Before you get into the forest, make sure to get the items from the cupboard and the jar in the house. Also, make sure to get the book in the house that helps protect you from certain types of succubus attacks. Then, before you go into the forest, go to the light, and challenge the various succubi there to build up your levels. Before you challenge the rabbit, make sure that you are able to use full concentration breath which is available when your TP is over 50. I think that rabbit's strength is breasts, so you might want to use the book to make sure you don't get overly excited by breasts. I think her butt is her greatest weakness. I think when you start the fight, she asks if you prefer a boob attack. You don't want a boob attack. Use your items to keep your levels up during the fight. One good way to raise your TP is to use Defend.
thank you, i will try later !

malcolm474

Reputation score
Also, there is a detour before you get to the rabbit where you can pick up Technique 1 and add that to your equipment. Also, just use the Succubus Book to turn off the breast fetish. I don't think it works effectively if you try to turn off everything. Ask for a foot attack. Obviously, there is also the one option in skills where you can cheat and win the battle in one turn. There are some battles in this game that you aren't going to win unless you cheat. For instance, the two water nymphs on the way to the rabbit house.