What's new

ACT [ピクセル定食 + Libra Heart] キャッスルインザクラウド / Castle in the Cloud (RJ273436)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The dragon was indeed by far the worst. Funny how she was the only one with an actual role in the main plot. She felt familiar, actually. Any chance she was recycled from Midnight Castle Succubus?
I'm not sure, I just only now figured out how to get to map B so I'm still working on that game. But I wouldn't be surprised.

HQQ

Reputation score
So I just started the game and beat the bandit boss and I like how she got raped (Hopefully by your MC) at the end.
Do other bosses also get punished like that? Or do they just burst into flames and disappear forever?

Reputation score
Do other bosses also get punished like that? Or do they just burst into flames and disappear forever?
Nope, only the bandit boss has H-scene other than your character. (Those in heaven are mobs.)
And nope, one of the bosses will stay alive and take you to last dungeon.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There seems to be an english version of this now:

Edit: Don't buy it, it's just as buggy (or even more so) then the japanese one.

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
There seems to be an english version of this now:

Edit: Don't buy it, it's just as buggy (or even more so) then the japanese one.
Is there a way to pick which level you want to play?

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
accidentally found a secret weapon excalibur in the forest, adding 100+ attack points when equipped

Neat

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tryed out the english version but it's all buggy as said above

all menus are janked

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1st time playing this game I tried the ENG version

menu navigation is screwed up if you don't use the default settings which isn't so bad
but I get the "feather item" bug which really makes the game unplayable if I miss key items so I'm gonna try the JP version instead

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Libraheart games have been getting lighter and lighter on the H with each iteration. Disappointing, since the first game was so good.

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1st time playing this game I tried the ENG version

menu navigation is screwed up if you don't use the default settings which isn't so bad
but I get the "feather item" bug which really makes the game unplayable if I miss key items so I'm gonna try the JP version instead
OMG, I thought I was the only one, I also get the feather bug. Seriously, wtf man, I liked the other game from the same developer, and now we get this? Is there some way to fix it other than closing and opening the game again?

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
If you're getting the feather bug, change your computer's location to Japanese.

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been playing with jp locale from the beginning on win 7
even the demo is bugged for me

savedata

Reputation score
Tricked into playing a metroidvania when I wanted a H-game, again.
When you go for the H for gameplay purposes only, you know something went wrong.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
I've been playing with jp locale from the beginning on win 7
even the demo is bugged for me
I appear to have made a mistake. I had switched both format and location at the same time to Japan, and didn't bother testing each individually until now.
It seems that location does not affect the bug, but changing language format to Japan (first tab in Win7) corrects the feather bug for the English version, for me.
Give that a try, if you like.

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I appear to have made a mistake. I had switched both format and location at the same time to Japan, and didn't bother testing each individually until now.
It seems that location does not affect the bug, but changing language format to Japan (first tab in Win7) corrects the feather bug for the English version, for me.
I have both location and format into Japanese, I'll see if the updated game works now.

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah changing the language seems to do the trick, I got through the haunted house ok

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone be so kind as to upload the MAPS for the game?
I'm stuck with 91% on ghost ship
also 96% in the ice cave, I think there's a glitch since there's an area below a melting bridge with bats but once I fall/climb down there, I'm warped back to the area with 6-8 doors

beat the last boss, but don't know what's map 15

Last edited: