What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ピクセル定食 / pixel-teishoku] Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam! / キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間 (RE202894, RJ202894)

OP
D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ202894] キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間

That's the part I was talking about. That middle bit's hourglass disappears if you destroy the first hourglass and then refresh the zone (Fast travel, or enter a save room.) If you go through without saving or warping you can complete that zone.
Oh so that's how it is. Good thing I have multiple saves. Still gotta do the part-time jobs again...

Btw I noticed that around this part you can start walking in town without clothes (when you get them broken by slimes for example) and being noticed raises some lewd stat. Anyone have any idea if this will affect anything later on?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh so that's how it is. Good thing I have multiple saves. Still gotta do the part-time jobs again...

Btw I noticed that around this part you can start walking in town without clothes (when you get them broken by slimes for example) and being noticed raises some lewd stat. Anyone have any idea if this will affect anything later on?
No idea, BTW if you find out what to do after the hour glass part let me know. I appear to have hit a wall.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Damn hourglass sitting pretty on an island. How do I break that?

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

Damn hourglass sitting pretty on an island. How do I break that?
You should be able to melee all the hourglasses, some require jumping on small rocks on water to get to.

After the hourglass part just go talk to the boss woman and head east of town.

I'm a bit unsure what to do after the new town though. You talk to a doctor, go north to a goblin cave, get to the end and collect a mushroom, go back and give the mushroom to doctor and then you go and breastfeed a dude in the house south of doctors clinic. Trying to find out what's next.

EDIT: Oh right, there's a ferry at the foot of the mountain.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You should be able to melee all the hourglasses, some require jumping on small rocks on water to get to.
How do I jump on the small rocks? I keep running at the edge of where their at and nothing happens besides my character going downwards -.-

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

How do I jump on the small rocks? I keep running at the edge of where their at and nothing happens besides my character going downwards -.-
That should work. Wasn't there some jumping in earlier areas?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That should work. Wasn't there some jumping in earlier areas?
In the hourglass world there is a chest that requires you to hop over some water - my character doesn't hop over the water at all. So can't get it.

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

In the hourglass world there is a chest that requires you to hop over some water - my character doesn't hop over the water at all. So can't get it.
I'm pretty sure the ability to jump on rocks should be inherent, unless it's gotten from some earlier quest. Did you do the slime quest up until slime boss before going to hourglass place?

Also I'm having trouble in slum island. Luckily I found out that you can suck a guys dick in the brothel (upstairs, right room, go over the bed to him) and he gives some good equips. The bandits are very tough. I got teleported to some bandit hideout cave and I found a very powerful spell at the end but I can't find how to proceed.
The spell helps with getting levels though, pretty much oneshots the bandits which nets you a lot of xp. Just running out of MP potions. Any idea if there's some other way to recharge MP?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the ability to jump on rocks should be inherent, unless it's gotten from some earlier quest. Did you do the slime quest up until slime boss before going to hourglass place?

Also I'm having trouble in slum island. Luckily I found out that you can suck a guys dick in the brothel (upstairs, right room, go over the bed to him) and he gives some good equips. The bandits are very tough. I got teleported to some bandit hideout cave and I found a very powerful spell at the end but I can't find how to proceed.
The spell helps with getting levels though, pretty much oneshots the bandits which nets you a lot of xp. Just running out of MP potions. Any idea if there's some other way to recharge MP?
Yeah. Jump Rock ability from slime quest. Just got it. Didn't know you can fall into the holes at the house.

EDIT: Great. Stupid bug -.-. Can someone upload a savefile just past the black and white zone, either just after talking to the guy to complete it or right before?

Last edited:
OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

Here's a save that should be before the hourglass place. When you teleport to the first area, run to hourglass, destroy, go forward. Don't enter save cave before this. Go onwards and destroy hourglasses and you can save at the next spot pretty much.

Btw found a new way at the bandit hideout place. One of the windows is destroyable near the jails.

Attachments

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Full cg

Attachments

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait what the fuck, slum island? Brothel? Where are these things. I have the Mansions, west part of town and the forest unlocked and I am past the hourglass part. :/ How much did I miss?

also after downloading the file above I found that you can unlock that bridge south of town before the hourglass part.

Found the comment about talking to the boss afterwards and then going east. She won't say anything and the eastern bit is still blocked off for me. Maybe I need to collect all 100 slime things, but that sounds like a pain in the ass. From what I can tell I have done everything else up to that point.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay I'm also stuck at the bandit hide out now, I got the super spell at the end, not sure what to do now.

Okay I figured it out, after you open the door to the fguy right next to the room you were in when you were teleported, he tells you to break a window, the window on the far right can be attacked and destroyed. Do that and you can continue.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im stuck i beaten a slime in the restaurant did the freezer part did the quest with the girl in front of the store next to the restaurant im able to go to the black and white place but cant jump so im still walking around town i cant leave town exept for going back to the big house or the place where you meet the nun girl if i go back there i can't leave there because looks like the nun girl still with me even when i already did that. so what do i do? also did the pose quest.

well i went back to the place where you meet the nun girl again beat the big ass demon looking boss a second time and now the girl in the house next to the wizard place and my character can now leave town and go to the forest think i was bugged after beating the demon looking boss first time

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im stuck i beaten a slime in the restaurant did the freezer part did the quest with the girl in front of the store next to the restaurant im able to go to the black and white place but cant jump so im still walking around town i cant leave town exept for going back to the big house or the place where you meet the nun girl if i go back there i can't leave there because looks like the nun girl still with me even when i already did that. so what do i do? also did the pose quest.
In the slime quest there's a set of stairs to the right, go down there and enter the room that will send several waves of slimes at you, after you beat them all, talk to the cook again.

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please share the latest version? All I can find is the buggy one with no sound! :(

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The story is really weird. The entire story is about Kisaragi going through a test to be acknowledged as a true member of the Hisui household which sees her going through several tests with perverts left and right just to find out in the end that they're like highest level prostitutes that fuck royalty and nobles

If Kisaragi is a virgin/not a bitch she just accepts it and services dick with some happy go lucky attitude.

Well, it explains their crazy exposure outfits but ok, hentai plots are hentai

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-Attempt to buy intensifies.-

Once payday will get it!

Okay fell in the peer pressure so hey try to avoid my same mistake y'know?

Attachments

Last edited:

VladislavMGN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

agth key?

Stykon

Reputation score

How can i teleport out to the city or something?