What's new

RPG [ Pink Noise] ピンクノイズ The Secret of Yellow 黄色いころの秘密 RE130634 RJ130634

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming early March.

Google-fuing the info:
+Some interesting content (combat rape in a side-view combat)
+Rape actually increases your stats (so the game isn't stupidly hard)
+More than one characters to be rape mid combat

-Possibly rather short .- .
-No trial .- .

An R-18 pixel anime RPG built from the code up by Pink Noise.

"It begins with a kidnapping on the princess's honeymoon eve;
Do you have the fortitude to expose the truth?"

* Ecchi scenes
5 base CGs (12 variations)

* Side view battles
- Ecchi pixel animation during battle
- Weak characters are r*ped during battle
- There is no penalty for being r*ped

* 2D style dungeons
- Inherent character growth even without leveling up
- Gain power increases when monsters cum inside
- Sperm acquisition equals skill acquisition

* First cumshot ecchi bonuses
- Bonus parameters the first time you encounter a monster

* Fast access to all scenes
- For players who find the game difficulty too high, sex scenes can be unlocked quickly
- All scenes can be watched in replay mode

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 黄色いころの秘密

Download links(1.01 updated):

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh wow some new battle system :)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks interesting... this means it'll either be great or a huge disappointment. I'm obviously hoping for the first :)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wish there was more then just the one pic for it.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Whoa. The sprites kinda look like ass, but this game might actually be decent.

Also the art's not bad either.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Usually sprites have to, hopefully the sex will make that less noticeable.

SethK

Reputation score

I can hardly make out the sprites, so I can't comment!

I will say however that no trial and a looming release date makes me hesitant to buy- unless a demo is released when it comes out.
Never really willing to slap down money if I have no idea what I'm paying for.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out today and also with trial available now.

Only 420 yen '. '

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here.

Thanks for link. Now if only this game made any godamn sense. I just want to see the protagonist get raped. Is that too much to ask for?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for link. Now if only this game made any godamn sense. I just want to see the protagonist get raped. Is that too much to ask for?
Go get your HP low so she's in a 'down' looking state

Then monsters will attempt to rape her .-. note though that they can still just attack and if that 'kill' it'll send you back to the start.

After the rape you also get to pick a stat to boost as well.

darkflip95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, she's supposed to start off with only 1 hitpoint? Because that means everything can just one shot me and I'm back to the start again :/

Unless there's a command that let's the enemy rape her first to get the boost in points?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, she's supposed to start off with only 1 hitpoint? Because that means everything can just one shot me and I'm back to the start again :/

Unless there's a command that let's the enemy rape her first to get the boost in points?
Did you choose to manually set your character?

If yes there's a point for HP...if you didn't put any stat in there...1....

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Damn that character creator is a fucking mess trying to figure out what you can choose.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn that character creator is a fucking mess trying to figure out what you can choose.
I think the order of points to use are:
1. Initial stat points
2. Growth points (roughly how much stat you gain on level up)
3. Elemental resistance points (you take more/less damage from those, the 'max' being immune to said element)
4. Skill points (picking which skills you use/upgrading them)

Just start a pre-made character to see what sort of stat the game 'recommend' you start with, and growth is up to you. Resistance can hurt but not anything that insane HP can't stop.

Skill...well, good luck.

Also I've noticed that your character 'recover' to take action at different speed depending on which command you use

For example basic attack recover much faster than the physical skill.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the order of points to use are:
1. Initial stat points
2. Growth points (roughly how much stat you gain on level up)
3. Elemental resistance points (you take more/less damage from those, the 'max' being immune to said element)
4. Skill points (picking which skills you use/upgrading them)

Just start a pre-made character to see what sort of stat the game 'recommend' you start with, and growth is up to you. Resistance can hurt but not anything that insane HP can't stop.

Skill...well, good luck.

Also I've noticed that your character 'recover' to take action at different speed depending on which command you use

For example basic attack recover much faster than the physical skill.
Doesn't help in the slightest that the game is written in Hyōgaiji, one of the categories of Kanji for which it's not on any official chart/table, so translating it is more of a bitch than a bitch itself. The kanji in the category itself is assumed to be dying since it came from ancient literature and is on the highest level of kanji aptitude tests. Yeah... ancient.

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

stats.
力 affects physical attack
本力 affects physical defense
魔力 affects magical attack
魔力耐性 affects magical defense
精神力 relates to status [fainting, trigger chance and status resist; not 100% sure what 'fainting' is supposed to refer to. Insta-death? will need to play the game a bit more.]
速さaffects battle order [speed]
命中 affects chance for damage to connect [accuracy]
回避 affects chance to evade damage [seems to be required for the evasion stance during battle; chance to avoid damage and counter. Not too sure though.]
知識 affects magic skill's trigger chance [perhaps secondary effects? idk] and healing
技 affects physical skill's trigger chance [likewise to above]
運 affects critical trigger chance, damage [note: crit never misses]
HP Hit Point
SP Skill Point

Skills and rough descriptions which I have no idea if they are correct.
SKILL RATE(COST) POINT | TRIGGERING OCCASION | SKILL DESCRIPTION
15 | When dealing physical damage | increase damage. LV up; +increase.
140| When dealing physical damage | instant-death damage increase. I'm assuming this is like chance to insta kill. Does not work in boss battles. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
30 | When dealing physical damage | Ignores target defence when attacking. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
80 | When dealing physical damage | chance to attack twice. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
120 | When dealing physical damage | chance to attack thrice. LV up; number of times it triggerc per battle +1
15 | when casting a multi-targetting(?) magic | increase damage. LV up; +increase.
80 | when casting a multi-targetting(?) magic | chance to attack twice. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
5 | When battling, the target's species is human | increase damage. LV up; +increase.
5 | When battling, the target's species is evil-man[fiend, demon] | increase damage. LV up; +increase.
7 | When battling, the target's species is magical beast | increase damage. LV up; +increase.
4 | When battling, the target's species is machine | increase damage. LV up; +increase.
4 | When battling, the target's species is doll/puppet, undead, spirit | increase damage. LV up; +increase.
20 | When battling| Able to store 1 venom counter. Storing 5 makes poison (i think the text is cut off?) LV up; decrease the amount of storing required by 1.
50 | When battling | Able to store 1 paralysis counter. Storing 8 makes paralysis (i think the text is cut off?) LV up; decrease the amount of storing required by 1.
60 | When battling | Able to store 1 petrify counter. Storing 9 makes petrify (i think the text is cut off?) LV up; decrease the amount of storing required by 1.
20 | When battling | Able to store 1 freeze counter. Storing 4 makes freeze (i think the text is cut off?) LV up; decrease the amount of storing required by 1.
50 | When battling | Able to store 1 magic seal counter. Storing 6 makes magic seal (i think the text is cut off?) LV up; decrease the amount of storing required by 1.
50 | When battling | Able to store 1 charm counter. Storing 9 makes charm (i think the text is cut off?) LV up; decrease the amount of storing required by 1.
120 | When starting a battle (turn?) | Attack before the enemy. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
10 | When enemy deals physical damage | decreases damage received. LV up; +decrease.
160 | When enemy attacks | evades the attack at 100% chance. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
30 | When enemy deals physical damage | greatly decreases damage received. LV up; +decrease.
10 | When enemy deals magical damage | decreases damage received. LV up; +decrease.
100 | When enemy deals physical damage | nullifies enemy physical damage. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
50 | When enemy deals status damage | nullifies all status. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
100 | When enemy deals magic damage | nullifies all magic damage. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
60 | After enemy's turn | deals counter damage. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
100 | Upon death | revives with 1 hp. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
200 | Upon death | revives with full hp. LV up; number of times it triggers per battle +1
100 | When moving/in world map | heals hp proportional to skill level. LV up; +increase heal.
150 | When selecting recover [回復] from battle menu | self heal. At Level 9, also heals fainting.
100 | At the end of battle | increase EXP gain. LV up; +increase.
100 | At the end of battle | increase Gold gain. LV up; +increase.
30 | Dungeon | in preparation
30 | Item | in preparation
30 | Dungeon | in preparation

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is one of those if you don't know your kanji your screwed skill wise type of game. Also about as grindy as grind as can be type of game as well.

But it reminds me of ZeoCline, which is awesome win.

Update:
Scenario 1 Clear: Heavy Blow + Penetrate + Double Attack + Triple Attack + Poison Attack + Sealing Attack skill activated one after another. Overkill much?

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... this is one of those games where either a translation comes out or I won't touch it...