What's new

[pinkbanana-soft] ティアラ☆ファンタジア / Tiara * Phantasia (RJ132499)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ132499|ACT]Tiara Fantasia

New update from Delay-chan!
The developer said that the game's near completed, and a trial will be realeased SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON soon

I believe it when I see it. Until then, this game does not exist :p

Lmao same, been so long. Either this dev is be doing it in their spare time, or this is going to be an epic game - and I'm doubting that...

Assuming that this game actually exists and that wasn't some type of April Fool's joke, at the very least I'm expecting the CG will all be much higher than average quality based on what we've seen in the past

But I'm definitely expecting shit gameplay

at the very least I'm expecting the CG will all be much higher than average quality based on what we've seen in the past

Sadly I can't expect even that. There was another game with some blonde girl that had some really good preview CGs but also took forever to release. When the full game finally came out, the only good CGs were the ones that got posted on the blog. The rest of the CGs were significantly worse in quality.

Most likely the artists spend a lot of time to draw the first few CG which get posted to the blog. Then development drags out for over 2 years and then they just want to finish it up without caring about quality. It might not happen in this case and I certainly hope not but it's a possibility.

So to give some meat to earlier posts - this is a link to their update

This is the rough translate as well:

Bugs and more can be made even more, so we will release trial version soon.
It took three years, but the completion of the game finally came up to 98.5%.
We will continue to work hard to produce products until we can deliver the product version, I hope you can expect it.

Unless it is a sick april fools joke or something, sounds promising.

New update, seem like they're debugging. They also mentioned an addition of a "3d" stage in the game.
Honestly I thought they should drop that "3d" idea, not only it doesn't look very interesting to play if implemented but also took much longer to release the game.
Oh well, Delay-chan's birthday is coming soon.

Yuk, why corrupt good sprite pron with low quality 3d?

Blog says it's now 99.9% complete, current plan is to release it by golden week (end of April). Turns out the 3d stage was more of a 2d sprite overlayed on a 3d plane. Looks pretty decent so far from the blog previews. Hopefully it will have been worth the wait.

I'd forgotten this existed...

Some more preview videos posted on the blog, including the first look at an h-scene. Looks like it will be still CG only, hopefully the rest are as good as the previews. The sprite animations shown so far look pretty decent.

Also looks like there will be a voice actor reading the dialogue.

according to their twitter, the game is around 99.98% complete now lol idk how much longer until a trial is released tho.

I did find this menu image:

C6nsNwVU0AAptCq.jpg:large

0.02% left to do? Probably two months left then ;)

Hm, so the dev reused some old CGs as the menu huh...

using the CG's as a title page?

Idk about you guys but that spells laziness to me...

I would not be surprised if the next step would be 99.99% complete and then 99.999% in the update afterwards and 99.9999% after that and etc.

I would not be surprised if the next step would be 99.99% complete and then 99.999% in the update afterwards and 99.9999% after that and etc.

Somebody make a graph. We can finally put calculus to good use!

using the CG's as a title page?

Idk about you guys but that spells laziness to me...

As long as the quality of h-content itself isn't butchered, I'd be fine with whatever corners have to be cut for this game to actually come out.

If the repeating 9s trend continues then a graph of the game's progress would be similar to the function t/(t+1). Where progress percentage gets very close to but never reaches 1 as t approaches infinity, or "soon".

It's over 99.9999999999999999999% thousand!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back