What's new

ACT [PinkPeach] ~Azur Ring~聖女と奴隷のはこ (RJ274049)

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1590998230314.png

I can't seem to find a thread for this on the forum so I decided to make this. Mods please remove if I actually missed the thread.

Controls:
WASD for movement, ESC for menu, Space for Jump, Shift for dash, J and K for attacking. There's some combos with W + J, and S + J while in the air. Q+E to change weapons.

Background:
From the group that made and , comes an ACT game. The story from what I understand anyways, comes from you playing as the Main Girl, fighting an angel, and having your levels and powers stripped away. The MC is a guy, but you basically control the blonde girl with the Lance. You have 2 other female companions but they primarily let you use their weapons in combat. There is no combat rape or GOR from what I can understand, except when you die you just get the MC raping the girl or one of the girls to "revive them". I haven't played too much yet, but the game seems really grindy and as you progress and beat bosses and reach checkpoints, you seem to get an Animated scene with one of the 3 girls with the MC. Apart from that, as you beat bosses, you get the option to capture them and keep them in your dungeon, which serves like an omake room I guess.

The game has choices you can make but I'm not sure how it really affects the outcome of the game.

Gameplay:
You control the Blonde girl, and basically explore different maps, finding bosses and beating up mobs. You need to change equipment and upgrade your skills and stats just so you become stronger to kill the stronger mobs. The game is quite grindy and there isn't as much H-scenes to unlock from what I can understand. But the movements and gameplay is quite fluid.

There's a link on cat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Advice : even if there English language option. Don't use it. The translation isn't done. Only the menu work, everything else is blank text.... and it even prevent going through the tutorial.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I finished the game and got all the CGs and events except for the fourth event for the witch girl. Overall I wish there were more things for the cat-girl. The game is kinda buggy. It says I have no affection for the witchgirl and catgirl but you can't actually increase or decrease their affections beyond selecting choices that don't occur again. So like, am I supposed to replay the entire game again just to try to get those affections higher?

Triaste

Reputation score
I finished the game and got all the CGs and events except for the fourth event for the witch girl. Overall I wish there were more things for the cat-girl. The game is kinda buggy. It says I have no affection for the witchgirl and catgirl but you can't actually increase or decrease their affections beyond selecting choices that don't occur again. So like, am I supposed to replay the entire game again just to try to get those affections higher?
can you share the save file?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sure no problem. Do note that I have cheated and I haven't caught all the different types of girls (I've caught one of each but the different hair colours I don't have).

Attachments

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@dood I'm impressed you actually made it through the game. I had to give up after glitching into the ground for the umpteenth time, and that's after the many other bugs I've experienced (which include sprite duplication, controls not working at times, getting stuck with a permanent UI element), and the generally sloppy combat design.
Pink Peach should be embarrassed to have actually released this game in its current state, because this is inexcusable. Thing is, this buggy mess is kinda par for the course on them, at least from what I recall of their last few releases.

Dexspace999

Reputation score
@dood I'm impressed you actually made it through the game. I had to give up after glitching into the ground for the umpteenth time, and that's after the many other bugs I've experienced (which include sprite duplication, controls not working at times, getting stuck with a permanent UI element), and the generally sloppy combat design.
Pink Peach should be embarrassed to have actually released this game in its current state, because this is inexcusable. Thing is, this buggy mess is kinda par for the course on them, at least from what I recall of their last few releases.
That's strange becuase through my whole game (i've finished but missing some CG's) i didnt find a single bug xD

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That's strange becuase through my whole game (i've finished but missing some CG's) i didnt find a single bug xD
I've had to restart the game once, lost a bunch of progress, after using the witch to fast travel and she sorta put me off screen underground or something. No way out of that out of that one if that happens.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where da heck is the CG room? I'm just here for whatever little orc cocks there might be. Also, did the cat-girl seriously just tried to steal Kroos' line?

megadark58

Reputation score
Where da heck is the CG room? I'm just here for whatever little orc cocks there might be. Also, did the cat-girl seriously just tried to steal Kroos' line?
You can find it in the main menu if you have japanese language activated. when english it disappeared for me

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can find it in the main menu if you have japanese language activated. when english it disappeared for me
That option doesn't show all the scenes, or at least don't show the animated pixel scenes. The DLsite clearly shows some goblin sex. Bah, whatever, probably not worth my time trying to figure this out.

Takashi000000

Reputation score
Sure no problem. Do note that I have cheated and I haven't caught all the different types of girls (I've caught one of each but the different hair colours I don't have).
Your file cannot be opened

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Advice : even if there English language option. Don't use it. The translation isn't done. Only the menu work, everything else is blank text.... and it even prevent going through the tutorial.
Wonder if it's not a locale or settings problem. With v1.08, my experience is the same. Japanese and Chinese text flows, when set to English it just fails to show, though. The stats and menu and etc. are correctly done (so, in English), but nothing shows in the dialogue box or e.g., when loading, info about about the save. Like it fails to render.

Mind you, I'm 98,3% sure it's them not yet having implemented the Eng TL, or a bug (still, lol), but that said, was there perchance anyone that got the "English" working? Like, with specific settings, maybe?

flarn

Lurker
Reputation score
I was surprised I could not find any English discussion on this game when I played it 2 weeks ago.
That option doesn't show all the scenes, or at least don't show the animated pixel scenes. The DLsite clearly shows some goblin sex. Bah, whatever, probably not worth my time trying to figure this out.
There is some goblin sex, but it is limited to the monster girls you capture in your dungeon. No goblin action involving the main girls.

I liked the combat system, looting system, min-maxing the gear/stats and the overall challenge of the game. PinkPeach has spent effort in making this game. If you enjoy it you will probably not find it a too grindy of a game. You will also not steamroll through everything (especially some bosses). You can beat the game again on increased difficulty (there is a difficulty even above that), and the enemies will drop higher lvl gear (similar to Diablo 3). The higher difficulties are no joke. Recommended if you enjoy H-action games. I played this on JP version and only encountered one serious bug forcing me to load from a previous check point.

Last edited:

Porron77

Reputation score
Can't open the .zip file.

Edit: Nevermind, just changed the extension to .rar and it worked.

Last edited: