What's new

ACT [PinkPeach] ~Azur Ring~聖女と奴隷のはこ (RJ274049)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone else getting stuck at 98% on the loading screen?

Is there a fix for that? Only seems to be happening to this game lol

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't open the .zip file.

Edit: Nevermind, just changed the extension to .rar and it worked.
yeah I should let everyone know, the forum has .rar files blacklisted or something and they cannot be uploaded. Zip files work find though. So what I do is just take a rar file and change the extension to zip. It never seems to cause my any problems but it may cause others problems.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone else getting stuck at 98% on the loading screen?

Is there a fix for that? Only seems to be happening to this game lol
It happen on a lot of unity game with heavy PC config requirement - usually you just need to wait it out.
A few time, starting using LE make it goes through, but sometime even LE didn't help on some japanese vs. non japanese local setting problem with Unity...

HK51

Reputation score
Full english support will come I suppose after 10th of July, after release on steam.

J and K keys to fight are kinda uncomfortable and in-game config is only for audio/video but not controls.
Tried to search some key options in dnSpy, but my knowledge of unity is not up to par to understand all that spaghetti code. So maybe someone will pinpoint me where I can change the staff: for instance J/K to right/left mouse?
Looked in DataScripts.dll, but it seems the wrong place. Tried searching any "keycode.J" - nothing, except in UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll. Tried to decompile, change keycode for J to 323 (left mouse), compiling and saving it, but the game doesn't care.

Also quite a let down about no battle-fuck.

Edit:
Ufufu, my wisdom and insight are legendary, I found it! To change attack from "J", and special attack charge from "K", one should open Assembly-CSharp.dll, go into the "-" namespace, there go to " NewControls" class, and there is a huge string in public NewControls() method. Edit there the next chunk:
Code:
{\n                    \"name\": \"\",\n                    \"id\": \"6739513b-f852-4e27-a102-891b9cae0b2f\",\n                    \"path\": \"<Keyboard>/j\",\n                    \"interactions\": \"\",\n                    \"processors\": \"\",\n                    \"groups\": \"\",\n                    \"action\": \"LightAttack\",\n                    \"isComposite\": false,\n                    \"isPartOfComposite\": false\n                }
to:
Code:
{\n                    \"name\": \"\",\n                    \"id\": \"6739513b-f852-4e27-a102-891b9cae0b2f\",\n                    \"path\": \"<Mouse>/leftButton\",\n                    \"interactions\": \"\",\n                    \"processors\": \"\",\n                    \"groups\": \"\",\n                    \"action\": \"LightAttack\",\n                    \"isComposite\": false,\n                    \"isPartOfComposite\": false\n                }
to make left mouse click be attack instead of keyboard "J". Same for "K" heavy attack:
Code:
{\n                    \"name\": \"\",\n                    \"id\": \"fcbaaee5-ed5e-451a-959e-7ecbe0c91a7d\",\n                    \"path\": \"<Keyboard>/k\",\n                    \"interactions\": \"\",\n                    \"processors\": \"\",\n                    \"groups\": \"\",\n                    \"action\": \"HeavyAttack\",\n                    \"isComposite\": false,\n                    \"isPartOfComposite\": false\n                }
to:
Code:
{\n                    \"name\": \"\",\n                    \"id\": \"fcbaaee5-ed5e-451a-959e-7ecbe0c91a7d\",\n                    \"path\": \"<Mouse>/rightButton\",\n                    \"interactions\": \"\",\n                    \"processors\": \"\",\n                    \"groups\": \"\",\n                    \"action\": \"HeavyAttack\",\n                    \"isComposite\": false,\n                    \"isPartOfComposite\": false\n                }

Edit2:
data files (e.g.: SlaveData.data, StoreData.data, etc from Data folder) are encrypted in DES. Look up Key/IV in DataScripts.dll >namespace LocalData > public static class DataPath.
So for instance for SlaveData.data use next settings: ... but how do I deserialize the file? UABE doesn't open it. Is there even a need to? Seems not.

Last edited:

Prick

Reputation score
data files (e.g.: SlaveData.data, StoreData.data, etc from Data folder) are encrypted in DES. Look up Key/IV in DataScripts.dll >namespace LocalData > public static class DataPath.
So for instance for SlaveData.data use next settings: ... but how do I deserialize the file? UABE doesn't open it. Is there even a need to? Seems not.
thanks for sharing the info, neat trick for mouse control

UABE prompts me to decompress the .data files, you have to save them as a different file type then click info to browse the assets.
Its an ordeal to get UABE to both decompress and recompress a compressed unity file.

Anyone working on a CG uncensor? Ton of work lol

Iexist

Reputation score
Well, much like other users, I was able to play the whole thing and I unlocked almost all the scenes, except for the final Witch scene. Not sure what you need to do to get that one... If anyone has a clue, please let me know because it's bugging me.

That said, I played on ver 1.06, and I actually didn't run into more than one issue, which was the final boss glitching during the first phase change, but I just restarted the game and I had no trouble after that. I'm disappointed we don't get to screw the angel-girl too.

The only other issue I had was that apparently, the red-harpy's second H scene doesn't work in the slave room, but that's minor and doesn't cause anything.

----

All in all, the H-Content was pretty low for this game, even if the quality of the animations was ok-ish. The game-play was fairly fun, though normal difficulty gets brain-dead pretty fast is you max-out upgrades quick enough. I pretty much brute-forced my way through most fights, paying only minimal attention to the mechanics and relying on stats and passive procs that I don't fully understand to stay alive.
The whole thing could be better though, and it's not a game I'd really go out of my way to replay, aside from maybe if I find out how to get that last witch scene.

zipetya

Reputation score
Well, much like other users, I was able to play the whole thing and I unlocked almost all the scenes, except for the final Witch scene. Not sure what you need to do to get that one... If anyone has a clue, please let me know because it's bugging me.

That said, I played on ver 1.06, and I actually didn't run into more than one issue, which was the final boss glitching during the first phase change, but I just restarted the game and I had no trouble after that. I'm disappointed we don't get to screw the angel-girl too.

The only other issue I had was that apparently, the red-harpy's second H scene doesn't work in the slave room, but that's minor and doesn't cause anything.

----

All in all, the H-Content was pretty low for this game, even if the quality of the animations was ok-ish. The game-play was fairly fun, though normal difficulty gets brain-dead pretty fast is you max-out upgrades quick enough. I pretty much brute-forced my way through most fights, paying only minimal attention to the mechanics and relying on stats and passive procs that I don't fully understand to stay alive.
The whole thing could be better though, and it's not a game I'd really go out of my way to replay, aside from maybe if I find out how to get that last witch scene.
Excuse me, but were you perchance able to play it in English, or did you complete it in JP or CH (with or without texthook)?
Just curious.

Thanks for the mini-review, btw.

Iexist

Reputation score
I played the game in JP, no text hook, so I have no idea what the details are for the story or anything like that. The order for bosses and areas felt pretty simple though, so I never really struggled to figure out where I needed to go next or anything like that. Likewise, I have no idea what any of the choices in the game mean, if anything.

I tried switching to English, but on 1.06, the setting is more or less pointless for anything except checking the main-stat menu to know what the main stats are. Even then, you can only guess at what some of them do exactly, and one entry is missing. Beyond that, item tooltips are blank. Skills become locked and blank... and in general a lot of things are blank and useless, making it impossible to play. I don't think you can even pass the Tutorial if you switch to English, but I haven't really tried because it was pointless.

At least in Japanese, I could at least figure what some of those item stats meant. However, this doesn't help with stats that are non-standard, like ones on unique and set items, or ones that seem to have some kind of condition to them or whatnot. To say nothing of the skill trees... There seem to be 2-3 revival/conditional healing/emergency damage reduction skills that activate at low HP, but I have no idea how any of them work, or what the percentages mean.

It's a shame, because understanding all that would have made the game more enjoyable for me, as I was a pretty big fan of games like D2, D3, Path of Exile etc back when I still had time for full games.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's a shame, because understanding all that would have made the game more enjoyable for me, as I was a pretty big fan of games like D2, D3, Path of Exile etc back when I still had time for full games.
Well it just so happens that the Steam release of this game came out today. I'm assuming proper English support will be given this time since the game is otherwise DoA on Steam. Though I'll have to wait and see if that's the case. I have the same issue with the English setting on 1.06, no dialogue text and can't pass tutorial.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
why dont you just install if you want english translation. Extract it in the game folder where the exe is and run the setup

Iexist

Reputation score
Because I'd have to REALLY like a game for me to suffer through the atrocity that is Machine Translation 90% of the time.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
It looks like there is an english version on Steam released today. But it seems to be a censored version, unknown if it has an uncensor patch/dlc

Bryanis

Reputation score
Look like game is out on steam in English :

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
I unlocked almost all the scenes, except for the final Witch scene. Not sure what you need to do to get that one... If anyone has a clue, please let me know because it's bugging me.
This is a bit late, but if you're still looking; on the bridge before the final boss, drop down and look at the top of the room on the left.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Steam game is PG by default but the (English version?) developer posted a link for the content patch - See .

Iexist

Reputation score
This is a bit late, but if you're still looking; on the bridge before the final boss, drop down and look at the top of the room on the left.
Holy shit, I didn't even SEE that tiny gap that represented a lower area in the map there...
Thank you very much dude. I finally have a 100% map unlocked, 100% scene unlocked save.

On a different note, Saves from 1.06 work on the English version, for anyone who got that. Of course, you might end up cringing like hell when you realize what your item stats actually are and why your build is crap. Same for skills.