What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Jecqueline

Jecqueline's bomb hit true, and the crossbowwoman went down immediately, blue and purple sparks dancing over her prone form. The other 2 defenders were hit badly as well, almost collapsing as well.

The guard was still affected by the mixture Jec had made from plant sap and her love juices, rubbing herself and moaning, until the realization of her situation dawned on her, and she ran up the street, away from the fight, as fast as her wobbly legs could carry her.

The other hosts easily caught up to the defenders, striking them down and moaning in the rush of victory.

End of Round 2!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22753 Sayyida, Plant Slave; Tag: Slave Sisters; Mood: Clean, empty, happy;
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 13 (+1 When Dual wielding); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9
Conditions: +1 to attack and damage rolls (strength of submission); Elixirs: (Active)

Plant Slave furiously chases after the warrior. "Sisters! Deal with the wounded warrior, I want this one for myself." She pounces on the crossbowwoman. Grabbing at her and trying to overwhelming her. Her green slit throbbing and drooling with desire. "You're going to use your mouth to sate me, then become my sister!"

[Grapple the crossbowoman: 24]

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Sayidda

The plantsisters responded with aroused coos, however, their feral assault did not manage to dislodge or further wound the last defender they had encircled.

Sayidda closed in on the crossbowwoman and pounced on her, successfully grappling her. "Get away from me! Somebody, help me!"

The defender found herself boxed in and unable to respond to her pleas, and instead tried to fight her way out, but the plantsister deflected the blow. "Stop fighting already, you'll be one of us one way or another..."

End of Round 5!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22755 Sayyida, Plant Slave; Tag: Slave Sisters; Mood: Clean, empty, happy;
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 13 (+1 When Dual wielding); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9
Conditions: +1 to attack and damage rolls (strength of submission); Elixirs: (Active)

Ravonus, Sayyida pushed the woman to the ground, overwhelming her. She pressed her aching sex against the woman's mouth, "Be a good future sister and just give up." She grinds her hips , using her legs and body weight to keep the woman on the ground.

[Pin the crossbowwoman: 15]

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Sayidda

The plantslaves finally overwhelm the last defender, cutting her open and letting her body fall to the floor. Then they close in on you and the pinned woman, ready to assist.

Sayidda managed to spread the woman's limbs beneath her, holding her tightly as she ground her crotch on her, green juices dripping unto the woman and flowing into her armor.

"No, please stop! Someone help me! ... Why does it get so... hot...?"

The woman struggled, but didn't manage to break free. As seconds passed and she kept inhaling Sayidda's scent, her struggles slowed.

"What... are you... doing... to me? Why do... I want... to... fuck you... all of a sudden...?"

End of Round 6!

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: Plant Masters, Sister Slave Location: The Voodoo Island Jungle
HP: 35/45 Armor Class: 22 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 12 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave, Mage armor, and blood elixir, Blur
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna grinned at the sight of the Priestess falling finally. She would make a good sister once this town was one with the forest! With the last of the defenders here on the ground, Luna turns to her sisters who are already kissing each other and sharing delicious sap with each other. "Heal up my sisters. I will need your help defending the seed as it grows." Saying so, Luna then drank the Blur potion her mouse-sister had given her and then called upon her bloodline to form a floating shield of force for herself

Once done she instructs her sisters to be ready for anything and plants the seed into the fertile ground, and then readies a spell for any that might come to stop this beautiful process. "I hope our other sisters finish defeating the masterless and come join us once they see the seed taking effect."

[Luna casts Shield and drinks the blur potion. Readying a spell for the first hostile to show themselves.]

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22767 Sayyida, Plant Slave; Tag: Slave Sisters; Mood: Clean, empty, happy;

With the woman pinned under her, Plant Slave continues her assault. Pressing her folds down harder against the woman's mouth, grinding back and forth with hypnotic rythem. The citrus smell of her flowers filling the air. "You will be... mine, my cute lit-tle sister." She panted as the woman started to use her tongue accepting the warmth that Plant Slave offered. "Mmmm, AAAHHHH!" Plant slave moaned her hot honey trickling down into the woman's mouth. Lifting herself up off the woman, Plant slave could feel the warm afterglow of sex tingling throughout her body.

The woman was left in a tranquil and accepting state, "Sisters, we must love this woman, she will come to love our masters as we do." She instructed with a mischievous smile. Together the four moved the woman, setting her on a near-by seat. Plant Slave sat down next to her and pulled the woman's welcoming mouth into hers. Locking her in a deep and passionate kiss. She ran her tongue over the woman's teeth first, before playfully wrestling with her tongue. One plant sister moved to the woman's breasts, stripping her shirt off, and sucking on one well gingerly twisting ant pulling the other. The third plant sister had pulled the woman's shorts off, exposing her hot dripping pussy to the cold are. She wasted no time, licking and sucking. Paying special attention to the clit. The final sister came up behind the woman, rubbing her warm green skin, her full beasts, and her juicy folds against the woman.

Plant slave felt a twinge of pain as some of the vines covering her body disconnected themselves. Leaving juicy sweet smelling sap behind as they slithered over her body, onto the human's. Plant Slave broke her kiss, puffing warm breaths on the woman's ear, "You want to be Plant Slave's little sister don't you?" The woman nodded. "You want to feel the pleasure of being a plant," The woman gasped and nodded. "You will give your body, mind and heart to the masters. Say it."

"I will give all myself, my love, my body, and my mind to the masters! Please big sister, make me a plant slave!" The woman pleaded, experiencing multiple orgasms, as Plant Slaves's vines latched onto her, covering her in the same green skin as her sisters.

"Good, Plant Slave is so glad you could join us little sister." Plant Slave gabbed the sister by the chin and lead her to her unpierced nipple. Letting the sister taste of her sweet sap. The other plant slaves rubbed there bodies all over the new sister, filling the air with a musky citrus scent. Plant Slave rubbed the sisters back, enjoying the moment of tender nursing with her newest sister.

After the sister was done Plant Slave kissed her on the mouth, tasting a hint of her own sappy milk on the sisters lips. She hopped up, taking her the seed and planting it in the soft earth. "We must defend this with our lives!" She declared drawing both her swords once more. Ready for whatever might come.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Parrot, sexy skeletons! Location: Pirate Ship wreck
HP: 8/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria staggers back from the rapid flurry of blows. Nearly unconscious she attempts again to hit the fancy skeleton.

OOC:
To hit with Rapier 19 damage 6 To hit with dagger 20 damage 6

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 4

Ylria unleashes another dagger-strike upon the fancy skeleton, lightning cracking over it.. but it doesn't go down.. on the other hand, as it raises it's bone-club against her...

Ylria stumbles backwards, threatening to fall over.. she could swear she can see one of the skeletons grabbing at the other and them stumbling against one another, but at this point, she can also see a small, pink kitten waving at her and putting a small pillow below her head, as she falls unconscious under the massive thrauma..

Ylria awakens, to a tingling sensation.. there is a large, manly hand on her chest, seeming to have shocked her back into consciousness.
That is the first thing she notices. The second thing is that she is gagged, bound to a slightly tattered mattress by strands of torn, dusty bedsheet and with a gag of much the same material silencing her..

The bald man standing over her raises a brow.. for a moment she could have sworn she saw relief in his eyes when she opened hers.. but then, he slaps her cheeks.
"That's for making me come out and save your bubbly ass again, you slut!" The man growls.
"You dumb slut.. I guess all you can think about is getting your pussy bred, huh? What, do you need the Great Rahadin to fuck you just so you can think straight and not get beat up by a bunch of PATHETIC Skeletons?" He growled, gripping what remained of Ylria's clothes roughly.
"Well, no choice for you now, little slut. Until you learn to fight better than be beaten by a filthy skeleton or two, guess I'll have to use you for what you are really good for, wont I?" He chuckled, before hesitating, pulling her clothes only low enough to reveal her mons, keeping that pussy covered.

"Ugh. no.. for a slut-kitty like you breeding is a reward, not a punishment.. what should we do.. oh.. I know. How about MASTER Rahadin teaches your flesh it's owner.. permanently. You want to allow filthy skeletons to touch you? Are you that desperate? No. You are better. You are Rahadin's slut, not just anyones!" He cracked his neck, extending a hand, lightning crackling along it.. "Since the moment you picked up my dagger; This body belong to MASTER. There is only one who may harm it and that is me. Time to teach you so you learn to dodge better in the future." He chuckled and, as he extended his hand, to tickle Ylria's indubitably once more hard nipples with little whisps of painfully-tingling lightning, the feline pirate could see something just as large and unforgiving as her master push against the inside of his pants...
"Hurts, doesn't it.. but else you wont learn your lesson. There is no screaming for help, or getting free. There is only learning masters lessons! This body belongs to MASTER. Don't you DARE let it get damaged this much again!" He demanded, increasing the intensity of his lightnig with a curling of his hand.

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Host Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Plant Slave Collective, Mood: Submissively Elated, Team: Plantslaves, Location: With her sisterhosts
Important numbers: HP: 53/53 Armor Class: 21/17 flat footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15(+2); Conditions: (6 min long), (1 hr long)
Abilities: Bombs: 8/10; Elixirs Repaired: *2, , , ; : Active; Spontaneous Healing: 3/3

With the group of guards before them dispatched, there was only one opposition to the planting of the seed nearby was that one intoxicated lady, she would make a good sister. Jec would whistle at her sisters, pointing at the soon-to-be-sister so they could all chase her down. While they moved in, Jec pulled the master out from where it was wrapped around the seed. Checking that both were in good condition in the process, knowing how good it would be to add another voice to the music, and approached at an almost leisurely pace cooing, "Don't you worry hon, once this is all over we will all be happy together. You'll see."

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Master Rahadin! Mara the Parrot? Location: Pirate Ship wreck
HP: 0/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl

"Ahhh..." Ylria could only sigh with disappointment as the flurry of blows from the skeletons overwhelmed her defenses. Her last thought before sliding into darkness was that Rovana would be disappointed and that the little kitty was cute...

Conscious returned literally with lightning even as it had slipped away on soft, pink kitty paws... "Mmmmllppfff..." she mumbled against the gag even as her body tensed and bucked in a test of sudden awareness of bonds. The feeling of male hands on her naked breasts as well as the sensuous nature of being bound causes her nipples, already erect from the shocking to stiffen delightfully. Opening her eyes Ylria again tried to call out as the impressive form of Rahadin loomed over her. "Llmmm murfff... glummbbb..."

Whatever she was trying to say, whatever reaction she might have had to the flash of relief, even concern was silenced by the rap... rap... rap... as her cheeks were slapped causing her head to bounce back and forth a bit on the thin mattress. Ylria can taste a bit of coppery blood in her mouth but while her cheeks were stinging she could tell that Rahadin was an expert in punishment that hurt but wasn't cruel or really damaging. "Mmmm... mmmm..." Ylria shook her head and then nodded and nodded again as Rahadin handled her roughly, pulling at her clothing and pushing her abruptly around on the mattress.

Ylria could only arch her back and raise her butt a bit off the deck as her skirt was pulled down low on her hips. She was afraid and her nipples and cheek were still tingling from the lightning and the slaps but there was a reluctant, dangerous warmth in her loins. The thought of breeding made her juices start to flow while the tight binding and gag tormented her deliciously. Her eyes widened as he laid his claim to her body and took possession as her master. There was fear in her wide orbs as well as something hungry and darker.

"Ummmmffff! Uuummmfff!" Ylria jerked hard up into a tense bow as her master jolted her abused, tight nipples with his lightning. "Lmuffff.... lmuffff!" She cried, tears forming in her eyes as the sharp, sudden pain. Rippling cramps spread through her tummy to settle below her mons in tight, gripping spasms. Her gaze shifted noticeably to the virile, heavy bulge in his trousers. The thought of being fucked and bred while tied and gagged along with the tingling pain in her nipples turned the spasms in her pussy into a full blown orgasm. "Muhhhsss... muhhhssss!" Arching again and again Ylria thrashed her head back and forth in confusion, fear and desire.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Master Rahadin, Tag: Bad Kitty

"Whats that? Kitten, if I wanted you to talk, I'd not have gagged you." He wagged his finger at her.
"You need to learn some discipline. Bad Kitten.

.. what are you looking at me like that for? You took the dagger, now you are mine. Time to teach you that throughoutly."
He nodded, with a calm, determined smile, sparks flickering along the edge of his wrist as he reached out for the felines legs, pulling away the remainder of her pants and then lifting her up with ease.. and landing a lightning-tingling slap right on her helpless bottom, the flicks of electircity licking at her pussy ever so slightly.

There was no escaping for Ylria, as another slap disciplined her bottom. and another. With his own voice tinted with lust as he took in that delicious female before him, Rahadin declared: "I will teach your body whom it belongs to... or perhaps you know already.. who do you belong to?" He demanded.. before flicking his wrist, lightning tingling painfully over the tips of her nipples again.
"Not fast enough.. but I guess it's not your fault no one taught you how to behave.. I should go easy on you and teach you just how good it feels to belong to as well, shouldn't I?" He sighed, leaning down and pulling down his pants, letting his engorged shaft spring free, twitching in lust at the helpless feline displayed before him, a thick organ bare of any pubic, hair, which he aligned, with little hesitation, with her helpless slit, reaching out to remove her gag to demand: "Tell me what I should do to you. BEG for it, little kitty-slut. Don't fight it. let it happen, let the words stream out of you.. oh.. but know that if you beg for it, I'll mark your little pussy as my posession properly. Then again.. it would feel wonderful to have Master teach your little kitty-slut body more, admit it!" He insisted.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Master Rahadin! Mara the Parrot? Location: Pirate Ship wreck

"Mmmffllpphhh! Mmmmffff!" Ylria cried out into the gag as her master explained how she was cursed in accepting the dagger to be his slave. "Nnnffff! Nfffff!" she shook her head and thrashed in her bonds as crackling energy surrounded his hands. She felt a deep pulse of fear as he threatened... no promised... Ylria knew deep in her heart that he would truly teach... no tame her body to not just obey him but eagerly serve him in every way possible. The idea warmed her belly in a way that frightened her as much as did his looming presence.

"Aahhmmmm!" She screamed into the gag as he slapped her shapely, rounded butt. The sharp touch of electricity to the swollen, wet folds of her pussy surprised and shocked her with the increadible, tearing intensity. The sudden pain and pleasure caused her mind to go blank for a moment as pleasure and pain melded. "Mmmmm... uummmm... lllmmmmm!" With each spank Ylria cried out and thrashed in her bondage. With the first few blows she wriggled away from the spanking but almost immediately Ylria was arching her ass up off the think mattress and into his blows. "Mmmsss... Mmmmm... yelmmmmm... yelllmmmmm!" Ylria cried out as the world turned red and hazy and her belly pulsed with naked lust.

Ylira nodded and looked up at Master with tear-filled eyes, her inner thighs and folds glistening with arousal, the heavy folds flowered open and reddish with desire. She was afraid to submit, in fear of the pleasures and pains of his domination of her body yet Ylria knew that her treacherous flesh was already his to mold and own. As her pulled off his trousers to reveal his thick, wonderful cock... as the heavy organ pressed against her sobbing, begging pussy Ylria surrendered. When he stripped off her gag she was already his if only to end the torment of pain and pleasure and fill her sex with his hot, masculine cock and feel the throbbing satisfaction of his semen deep in her belly.

Arching her pelvis up and forward in an attempt to impale herself on Rahadin's cock Ylria cried out as tears flowed down her cheeks. "Master! Master! I am yours! I am your kitty-slut. This body is your property and territory! Do not go easy on me but punish me and then claim me! Claim my pussy with your cock! Mark me and seed me. Put me in my collar and mark my body so that all can see. Break my pussy and tame my body so that I am your helpless, loving slave. Fuck me and spank me hard and put your baby in my belly. I want to be marked, ringed, collared and belled with a bulging belly so that all can see that you are my master! Do not spare me anything Master! Tame me, claim me!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Master Rahadin, Tag: Bad Kitty

"I got to admit, I love the expression in your eyes right now.. lost between lust and pain... just the perfect mindset for some learning!" He laughed with a harsh, but almost fatherly laugh, giving Ylria's bottom a firm squeezing with his still electrically tingling hand. He could tell by her helplessly horny expression she was ripe for his taking... literally and figuratively.

When he heard the cat-slaves request he chuckled, and laughed once more.. before re-applying the gag.. seemingly just because he could, as Ylria was clearly not in a state to scream -for help-.
"Well there, little kitty.. seems that what you lack in creativity, you make up for in enthusiasm. Don't fret about breaking so quickly little slave... we'll have time to work on you a lot later. Just accepting your place is only the first step..." He chuckled, before aligning his shaft and noting: "But I talk too much, fuck little slave-pussy too little, don't you agree? Of course you do." He nodded, slightly moaning out as he thrust the head of his throbbing cock into her warm, wet, puffy folds....

Only to withdraw again, his cock rock hard, throbbing with her wetness glistening ontop of it now
"Hmnn.. very nice..but you said it yourself. First I got to punish and mark you. Your flesh is willing, but your spirit is weak. I better make sure you remember whom this pussy belongs to, without doubt.." And with that, he lifted his hand over her pelvis, demanding: "HOLD STILL! If you want the cock, slave-kitty." And there was a crackling of lightning, a twirling of pain marking Ylria below her belly button, electricity marking her very skin with letters.. of course, if she writhed or struggled, Rahadin stopped, only to give her a spanking and soothingly whisper: "Hold still slave. Let yourself be marked by master as you deserve it." Before drawing his finger on and along, slowly etching the letters:
R A H A D I N' S
P R O P E R T Y
Into the surface of her skin in dark lines with his pulsing lightning. Clearly marked, just above her mons, Rahadin left his seal and label right above her wom.

Then, and only then, when the poor kitty had been tortured into accepting all of his letters, all of his claim, did masters by then painfully hard looking shaft plunge all the way into her.
"Ohmnm.. that's a good kitty.. needy and tight. ... I can't wait to train and fuck discipline into all into that needy flesh of yours!" He growled, thrusting deeper into the feline, reaching down and pull-tearing away the gag, only to silence her with a hot kiss, before gripping at her bindings, tearing those away as well and lifting her up, one arm under her bottom, pulling her up and hugging her up against him.. only to even deeper impale her upon his dark spear, hot precum tingling her insides as he lifted his hand, steadying her with one arm..
And giving her bottom another good slap.
"Good kitty. Pain. Pleasure. We need to teach your flesh to embrace whatever master gives it.. pain.. pleasure. what really matters is belonging to master. Understood? Do you think you are ready and DESERVE my seed to fill you nnh.. now?" He growled out, hands either keeping Ylria pulled up to himselfs as his shaft claimed her insides so very deeply, or teaching her body another guiding lesson in obediance with another tingling slap, demanding she melt away in her masters arms to leave behind only yielding slave-flesh for him to mold as he desired.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Master Rahadin! Location: Pirate Ship wreck

Ylria was ripe and ready for the taking. The small compartment was heavy with the strong scent of her womanly juices in deep, primal signal of arousal. "Master..." she moaned softly as the tall, strong, dark-skinned creature of the dagger replaced the gag firmly in her mouth. "Maaahhhhssss..." Ylira gasped as she raised her head to bare her elegant, slender neck to him in a further sign of submission. She wriggled under him and nodded emphatically as he aligned his cock against her heated, steaming furrow. Ylria wanted his cock deep inside of her badly. Her body still throbbed with the mingled pain and pleasure of his stimulation. The lightning echoed through her nervous system such that bursts of strange sensation fired randomly through her body and she twitched and jerked just as uncontrollably in small seizures.

"Ummmmmmfffff!" she screamed into the gag as the broad, thick head of his cock spread the slick, heated folds protecting her pussy and slipped into the liquid, welcoming embrace of her intimate softness. Ylria was tight but very wet and his penis easily pierced her as she enveloped his flesh with her loving, needy embrace. "Mmmmm... pluhhhhssss!" She groaned and arched herself fully off the barely padded mattress seeking his hardness as he withdrew from her. Ylria's eyes were wide, her pupils fully dilated with desperate need as she met his gaze.

Slumping back against the mattress Ylria gazed up at Rahadin with a mixture of fear, growing devotion and desire as he commanded her to hold still. The fear in her gaze was echoed in her thoughts as she wondered what he would do to her to mark her as his and if it would hurt. Already though her body was responding with tingling warmth in memory of his earlier punishments and rewards. His fierce methods and ruthless domination of Ylria's body was already beginning her training and taking her down a path of irresistible slavery and submission. "Ummph!" Ylria yelped into the gag and twitched as Rahadin began to mark her body with his claim. Her eyes did not leave his and although tears of pain coursed down her cheeks she held still and tight as he inscribed her claim on the smooth expanse of skin between belly button and mons.

Aching with pain as her flesh burned with each letter Ylria's nostrils flared as she panted heavily around the gag. Her world had narrowed to the incredible torture of the mark that her body would bear as witness to Rahadin's mastery. His powerful eyes, his strong and masculine body and hard, thick, dangerous length of his cock and virility of his heavy balls were all that Ylria knew in that endless moment of torment and ecstasy. When he finished Ylria had not time to recover before he split her folds and pierced her delicate breeding channel with the male power of his cock. Again she screamed into the muffling gag as the intrusive, massive presence so deeply in her belly reshaped her body to accommodate his fleshy spear to fulfil his desires and his pleasures. Ylria's eyes rolled back into her sockets as a life shattering orgasm blew away every thought in her mind in a life changing fashion.

"Master! Master!" Ylria wept in pain and joy, pleasure and pain, submission and resistance as her gag was pulled away and her master plunged again into her welcoming, feminine depths. Further cries were muflled as Ylria pressed her lips back up into his ruthless kiss. Sharp canines cut and tugged at his lips and tongue filling their mouths with the harsh, coppery tang of blood while her tongue dueled with his in desperate arousal.

Her legs spread and then wrapped around his waist as he cupped her buttocks and drew her up and into him. Ylria ground herself down and onto his cock while her arms curled up his back. Nails clawed and dug into his back as pleasure and tension rose to a higher, fiercer peak. "Master, master! Pain and pleasure are one and belong only to you. I am yours master body and soul without resistance or hesitation. I exist only for you master." She was sobbing with joy and need as Ylria gazed up into his demanding eyes and hard features. "Punish and take your pleasure from me master! I am not worthy of your seed in my womb or to carry your heir. Fuck and punish me, mark and mold me master. Break down my body and mind and form my kitty-slut slave flesh to your will only." Ylria jerked and ground against him. She rolled her hips and pelvis to grind, twist and clench her wet softness against Rahadin's cock. "I am your master, I am yours! Make my belly swell with your child!"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Luna

The seed immediately started to grow and spawn roots, giving off a soft green-purplish glow. Your sister took stance around it, ready to attack anyone coming close to it. It didn't take long for more enemies to arrive. "What is that thing?" "No time, we have to cut the corrupted down!" The first enemy Luna saw was a guard wielding a melee weapon, another seaside amazon behind her, carrying a loaded crossbow.
Luna could hear her sisters cry out in fury and she felt there were more enemies coming to threaten the seed from more sides.

Turn order: Ranged Guard 01 > Ranged Guard 02 > Melee Guard 03> Luna > Melee Guard 01 > Melee Guard 02 > Plantsister 04 > Plantsister 02 > Plantsister 01 > Plantsister 03

The crossbowwoman immediately took a firing stance, and let loose a bolt towards Luna. It penetrated her shielding spell and her green skin, causing a flash of pain that gradually subsided as her lifesap started flowing out of the wound. (8 Damage)

At another spot of the plaza, on the other side of the seed, Luna heard another bolt being fired, and one of her sisters cry out in pain. "Move, come on, we can beat these things!" Someone shouted, followed by the sound of armored feet on the cobblestones.

Luna's turn!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Sayidda

"Yes! I will fight for the masters! All shall be part of the forest!" The newest plantslave yelled, much to the appreciation of the others, who encouragingly kissed and fondled her, cooing encouraging words into her words. "Good host... Don't think, just feel... The masters love us, we must obey them in return..."
However, their frolicking did not last long, as a group of new defenders appeared ahead. "Shit! They're already here! Come on, girls, let's put them down!"

Turn order: Ranged Guard > Melee Guard 01 >Melee Guard 04 > Melee Guard 02 > Melee Guard 03 > Plantslave 01 > Plantslave 02 > Melee Guard 05 > Sayidda > Plantslave 03 > New Plantslave

The guard at the back fired her crossbow, but her aim was off and the bolt went wide. On a hand signal, the other defenders started moving towards the seed in a tight formation, though one of them lagged behind.

One of the planthosts shared her sap with Sayidda with a kiss, the latter feeling her nerves tingle as she felt her senses sharpen (Resistance on Sayidda +1 to all saving throws). Then the sister walked towards the approaching guards.

Another sister joined her, moving to her side, and attacked the nearest guard furiously, but to no avail.

The hesitating defender had now shored up the courage to join her comrades in the fray, and she carefully caught up to the others, filling their ranks and managing to land a counterattack on the plantgirl.

Sayidda's turn!

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Jecqueline

When her stupor subsided, the last guard realized the situation she was in and made a run for one of the streets leading away, darting out of sight.

The hostgirls attempted to chase her, but the masters stopped them. Ank'una's voice echoed in everyone's heads. "Don't waste time! Plant the seed and protect it until it blooms!" The plantgirls, including Jec, moaned their understanding and walked towards the soft ground at the center of this town to plant the seed.

End of the Fight!

(Post your prep actions for the next phase, ending with the planting of the seed. And roll a new intitative.)

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Host Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Plant Slave Collective, Mood: Submissively Elated, Team: Plantslaves, Location: With her sisterhosts
Important numbers: HP: 53/53 Armor Class: 24/20 flat footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15(+2); Conditions: (6 min long), (1 hr long), (1 hr)
Abilities: Bombs: 8/10; Elixirs Repaired: *2, , , ; : Active; Spontaneous Healing: 3/3

Slave-Jecqueline was nearly feral at this point, but when the blast of song commanded her elsewhere she obeyed. Not noticing as she stepped on the bodies of the fallen defenders. She called on the master's blessing as she made her way to the planting location, her smooth slicked fur growing rough brown bark to protect her from harm. She suggested her sisters protect themselves likewise as this task would likely become bloody otherwise. She arrived in the clearing where the seed was to be placed and took a moment to look at the area, having calmed down from the heady rush of combat, and attempted to work out a way to reduce the reinforcements but the music and the mutagen running through her blood prevented this line of thought, now was the time to bring glory to the forest and extend its reach, to break down this stone monstrosity. Jec called out a cry of challenge, her bestial lungs amplified by the aid of her master's magic as she planted the seed and readied for the next glorious fight.

[Cast barkskin on the approach then plant the seed with a 24 initiative]

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: Plant Masters, Sister Slave Location: The Voodoo Island Jungle
HP: 27/45 Armor Class: 23 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 12 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave, Mage armor, Blur

Another burst of pleasure hit her as a reward when she saw the plant quickly growing, yet that pleasure fades as she hears and then sees more defenders coming to attack the sacred tree! She could hear her sister's cries of rage from the other side of the sapling. There were more! She needed to finish this as fast as she could!

"You will NOT touch the sacred tree! Just quit fighting and submit to the inevitability of nature!"

Unfortunately for all, the two in front of her attacked! The melee charging her and the crossbow women shooting her! Luna cried out in pain and then glared for but a moment moving backwards till she decreased the space between her and the tree to about half of what it had been. She started to chant her spell in the language of the arcane, and pointed at the ground between the two attackers, sending a small pellet of green fire shooting out! As soon as it reached the spot she intended it to, she ignited it, turning the small pellet into a giant ball of flame, hitting both of the attackers!

[21 dmg! Need a reflex save of 18 to take half dmg]

Last edited: