What's new

Pursus

Reputation score
00.jpg

Overview:
This game is a fan-based parody.
The rights to Harley Quinn, the rest of the characters, and the DC universe belong to DC corporation or someone else.
The author of this game is not affiliated with these legal entities in any way.
And it will be legen... wait for it... dary! Legendary!
It's not recommended for people with a sensitive mental organization and devoid of a sense of humor.

Batman is missing. Gotham now has a new defender. It's time to bring all the criminals to their knees. It depends on you whether you will be a hero and a villain.

Plot: Main character gets from the real world to the animated series about Harley Quinn (2019). It turns out that inside the cartoon, he has the ability to stop time.
He learns that Batman needs an assistant, and with the help of his superpowers becomes the new Robin.
After that, Batman leaves the city on an important matter. The hero remains the main defender of Gotham.
The hero will have to defend the city from Harley Quinn, Ivy and Catwoman. Batgirl and Wonder Woman will help him.

Gameplay: This game is a visual novel with RPG and action elements. As in most trainers, the hero will need to pump up his skills and characteristics in order to move along the plot of interaction with heroines and villains.
The game contains adult content that become available after the hero's victories over the villains.
There are 2 ways in the game: fear and love. Depending on the choice that the hero makes, the plot will develop in a different way.

Controls: Mouse

I do it myself, as a hobby.
The game is already playable. However, it is at the initial stage of development, so there is not too much content yet, but I will add it often.

My Big Plan:

1. Six girls (2 are available now) with their own romantic stories.
2. Quest events
3. Different types of battles
4. Building your own superhero base
5. Achievements

Developer: Pirsus (me)
Page:
Censored: No
Version: 0.11a
Language: English, Russian
Game Engine: RenPy

Genre:
RenPy, 2D game, 2DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Male domination, Vaginal Sex, Parody, SuperHero, Oral sex, Handjob

Installation: Extract and run.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderated with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I've been playing a little Witch Trainer Silver lately (which probably colours my expectations something), so I thought I'd give this one a shot. The writing is bad, but it's the right sort of bad (the premise is already pretty nonsensical), so I don't really mind too much... maybe play the humorous aspects up a bit more? Overall I like the art, and it's nice that you're doing different body types, but I feel like your anatomy could use some more polish. The gameplay is lacking (is there even any difference in hitting various body parts or targets apart from being able to partially undress harley?), but seeing how this is a very early version, I'm sure that's going to improve.

On another note, with Patreon's changing policies and inconsistent enforcement, if I were you I would consider trying to find a different venue for funding... I hear good things about Subscribestar. Anything that hints at being non-consensual (such as the entire Harley plotline) might result in your patreon being taken down.

OP
Pursus

Pursus

Reputation score
A new "sex with Batgirl" update!

it includes:

1. Freeze time sex

2. The ability to rewind time back

3. The maximum amount of energy is now 300 units

4. The ability to stop a training fight

5. Minor bag fixes

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to prepare everything I wanted. The work with titsex for Harley Quinn is still ongoing.

While drawing, new ideas appear that slow down the process. For example, now I plan to expand the new pose with a jerk, a handjob and a blowjob.

For the same reason, the romantic story with Harley is not ready yet. She demanded that the "store for heroes" be added to the game.

I plan to finish working on the story in a week. The new pose will be ready by the end of the month.

New additions will not take long to wait!

bain.png

OP
Pursus

Pursus

Reputation score
PATCH 0.13

We're back in the game!

This patch is dedicated to Harley. There are no new sex scenes in it.

What are there?

1. Part of Harley's storyline is a date in a bar.

2. Store for heroes.

3. Two new storyline characters: Shark King and Bane.

4. Beginning the redesign of the game's interface. Added days of the week, and the events associated with them.

5. Harley's home base.

6. Small bug fixes.

Plans: The next patch will be devoted to Batgirl. I plan to release it by the end of the month. It will allow making Batgirl pregnant. Sex scenes with pregnant Batgirl will be added.

Download:

OP
Pursus

Pursus

Reputation score
Hotfix!