What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubermeister

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

I think I can say that we all hope that the successful Western sales of this game only helps to influence other developers to take similar routes.

Anyway, really looking forward to this game!

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if you send money(13$) i will send you 1day later
Ah! Okay. That makes sense, I got confused with the part about order numbers/time.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just pitched him 13 bucks. I know it will be worth it, if only to promote him making more games!

Scardust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just pitched him 13 bucks. I know it will be worth it, if only to promote him making more games!
This was also my thought. I liked the demo and I think it is also a fair price. Gave him 15 bucks so that he can have a coffee on me. Well, I also send him a mail and filled his mailbox so.... :D

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was also my thought. I liked the demo and I think it is also a fair price. Gave him 15 bucks so that he can have a coffee on me. Well, I also send him a mail and filled his mailbox so.... :D
I sent him 14 because well, I'm a little superstitious and couldn't do the 13 thing. But like you, I also sent him an email with the confirmation number but well lets be fair to ourselves, the directions on his site made it sound like that's what he wanted.

So he's saying 24 hours, which means I should have the game sometime in the next 9 hours or so, at least I'm hoping that's the case. I'm on my 3rd attempt at completing as much as Saints Row IV right now, and I'm getting kind of bored collecting all of the fragments.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey thanks for your reply sgtbilco, i cant write a pm back to you for some reason
i did let someone come today and he fixed it.
for some reason I need the intel AND the nvidia driver
im using a "msi GE 60" and this one only runs with both drivers... but needs the intel one first and so on, this all was very complex to make the graficcard work again ~.~
i panniced in the forum quite some because my laptop was running on the vga basic graficcard and i couldnt even run simple game (besides regular programs and a browser)
this was hard and im glad my laptop works again

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nah, he had a point, man. Don't be a douche.

Moving on, it seems that you should keep the receipt with the transaction number. Don't email him. He has a lot of purchases to sort through by now, I would imagine, and between sending out copies of the game and managing its release elsewhere, we don't need to bog him down with emails to his personal email.

He would have to keep your personal email jotted down, then have to match it to each purchase, after all.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Broke as fuck here, probably wait for it to become a little more widespread, then try my luck pirating it.

In a week or so, I'll be able to donate something.

probably not the full price though.

oh well. I pirate loads of games from this site, and most of them end up not getting shit from me, I guess paying half price isn't that bad, right?

though I'm mostly just saying that to try and stop myself from feeling like an asshole.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Vincera's just gets abrasively sarcastic with people who ask stupid questions, which I find amusing. I mean he isn't being an asshole about it, he's just having a little fun with it.

Last edited:

finalizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the donation has been made, where does one go from here. Is it time for the waiting game?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So the donation has been made, where does one go from here. Is it time for the waiting game?
He will email you the game tomorrow, if he is not drowning in donation emails. :p

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Broke as fuck here, probably wait for it to become a little more widespread, then try my luck pirating it.

In a week or so, I'll be able to donate something.

probably not the full price though.

oh well. I pirate loads of games from this site, and most of them end up not getting shit from me, I guess paying half price isn't that bad, right?

though I'm mostly just saying that to try and stop myself from feeling like an asshole.
By the time you get one can you please share it to me. I am also broke as fuck. Also, I dont have Paypal and the equivalent dollars in my wallet is 7.5$

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Hawk999 - Great to hear you're functional again. Hope the final release version works for you, its a good game.

I paid him $20 because I have a good job with disposable income and the USD is a little stronger than the YEN right now. Economics brah.

Also I develop games too so.. industry support and all that shit... so for all you piraters.. eat a thousand dicks. <3

@Devianza - Get a friend to join your game and help you collect the fragments. Upgrading the superpowers is essential. SR is an awesome series.

Last edited:

NeerHeer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ooooh...that's a good price...but Christmas season, I may have to wait.

so for all you piraters.. eat a thousand dicks. <3
Do something right because it's the right thing to do, not so you can stroke your ego-dick. I know you might feel really strongly about it, but all you're going to do right now is create ammo for people to use.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty sure dicks and the stroking thereof is why we're all here. But yea, its in jest so no pressure. In my former days I would pirate a lot of games to see if they were of any quality.
I haven't done that in a good 3 years but I have friends that do, and I'm cool with it. It makes sense when money is tight. I do want to see this guy get some decent profit from this though.
This has got to be one of the fastest product development turnarounds I've ever seen here with a good level of quality.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guys no way buy directly from me

In fact

if you can't buy anyway download game

i suggestion you can support my work if you want

i open paypal in my blog if people want

not for buy just financial support

that time i open my paypal

*my plan next game full animated rpg maker game

maybe enogh money i make english version
I don't know if dot_slave3 changed his mind, but I remembered him posting this...
That is not to say, "post download links to game everywhere in thread," but I think he would like as many people as possible to enjoy his games so they can support him in the future. Let's not forget the fact that we are seeing an overwhelmingly positive amount of support from this thread alone.

By the way, the setting for stage 2 looks really good! The demo is a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the last one!
I can't pay for it online, and I would really like to play the rest of the game ; A;

T

Trooper38

tempted to do the donate thing but think i would rather wait for the dlsite link...so that i can re download the game in the future for whatever reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.