Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Huzzah! We're full!

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

dear god I've been playing too many online games lately
Well considering that we have a ritualist with splinter weapon and spirit rift and an assassin with flashing blades and Moebius strike, and a "Valley of the Snakes in Act 2" plus an amazon with bow and javelin... I think it's safe to say that thinking like an online game is intended.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

join group 2 poeple! :mad: I want to play and still need 2 more players! :(

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm joining that group as a sorceress. Perhaps a warrior would be a good choice, since we might need a tank.

24FM

Lurker
Reputation score

Class: Warrior
Name. Serra
Strength: 40
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 50
Energy: 10
Intelligence: 10

Starting HP: 150
Starting Mana: 10
Starting Sexual Stamina: 210

starting weapon: sword
Special Skills:

Zeal - Attempt to attack all foes at once. If this connects you deal +5 Damage to each foe struck. Mana Cost - 5.

Vengeance - Add fire, lightning and cold damage to your attack, dealing a total of +15 elemental damage. Note immunes will lower this skill's effectiveness. Mana Cost - 10

Cleave - You strike for +20 damage. Mana Cost - 15

Final Thrust - If the enemy is below 30% health, this attack doubles your after strength calculated damage. Mana Cost - 25 (Elite)

Thrill of Victory - If this attack hits deal +10 damage. If target foe had less health than you, do an additional +10 damage and gain 5 mana. Mana Cost - 25. (Elite)

Eviscerate - You hit the enemy, and if it connects their HP drops by 20% of their maximum. (Can only be used once per enemy, and may not be used after an enemy is under 30% life. Can't be combined with any weapon spells.) Mana Cost - 30 (Ultimate Skill)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I sorta wanted to make sure I was all right before group hunting, I guess I am since I havent heard anything, but I'll wait for a quick group update anyway

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah Toxic your fine, just need you to say what group your going into. I'm going to update them first, then add another party selection screen since some of these groups look like they are going to be full.

Edit: Looks like your the 1st member of Party 4 Toxic, everything else filled up now.

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Newest Party rotation.

PARTY 1:

1. Natalie - Ranger (OAMP)
2. Jane - Warrior (Windclan)
3. Sally - Ritualist (Xivvix)
4. Aika - Assassin (Aika)

PARTY 2:

1. Amara - Amazon (TentanariX)
2. Riki Kitela - Assassin (FireoftheMonkey)
3. Alice - Sorceress (cross grave)
4. Serra - Warrior - (24FM)

PARTY 3:

1. Svenna Malheesh - Ritualist (Pheonix)
2. Jamie - Necromancer (Thetwo)
3. Mana - Warrior (Plmnko)
4. Suzy Biggs - Assassin (Hero-in-the-Dark)

PARTY 4:

1. Josie - Ranger (ToxicShock)
2. Genevieve - Necromancer (DeMatt)

Aika, I still need you to pick which weapon, can't take both with you, only one type.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Awww, I didn't want to throw it all into overboard! :(

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's fine Toxic. I expected a large turn out, so I planned for that to happen. The only thing now becomes, will you get any human allies, or will we have to give you NPC allies. Either way, the situation has a solution already thought out. MUHAHAHAHA.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Arg. Will make a character later. Someday.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, party threads are now up for those already in full parties. Let's ROCK & ROLL!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's fine Toxic. I expected a large turn out, so I planned for that to happen. The only thing now becomes, will you get any human allies, or will we have to give you NPC allies. Either way, the situation has a solution already thought out. MUHAHAHAHA.
Don't worry, it works out well for me. Now I don't have to search for a party, which is good because that's effort

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll give it a day or two and then if you don't have a full party Toxic I will whip up some GM controlled allies for you, that way you don't get left out. Though Tassadar said he's making one, so you should get at least one more person.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just pray that I don't get swamped with yammering bobos again.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HAHAHAHA, I'll keep that in my thoughts then.

Also, OAMP, to answer your question here, no hair ties would still be in. Demons won't mind having ... handle bars :p

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehhh... what the hell, I'll sign up.

Name: Genevieve - Gené for short.

Description: A pale, aristocratic lady. Tall, fair, flowing black hair tied back, spare of flesh (but not quite flat-chested). Aloof and a little uncaring attitude-wise - gives off an air of perpetually being in a brown study, as if the surroundings aren't important enough to draw her full attention. Her necromantic studies were a natural fit - all things living will in time die, so why study life when death covers so much more of history?

Perhaps the Citadel will drag her into the now, with its promise of bodily sensation unending...

Class: Necromancer - Necromancers receive 2 points of mana per level and 3 points for each Energy point. They also receive 2 life points per level and 3 per Vitality point.

Stats

Strength: 25
Dexterity: 35
Vitality: 30
Energy: 25
Intelligence: 35

HP: 90
Mana: 75
Sexual Stamina: 145

Special Skills
  • Amplify Damage - This skill allows the Necromancer to curse her target to receive DOUBLE physical damage, or strips Physical Immunity. Mana Cost - 5. The curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. See special notes.
  • Lower Resist - This skill curses target foe to take DOUBLE elemental damage, or strips one elemental immunity of the Necromancer's choice. Mana Cost -5. The curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. See special notes.
  • Bone Spear - This magic projectile deals 55 magic damage to her target foe if it hits. (Elite) Mana Cost - 35
  • Weaken - Curses target foe to have half their normal strength and dexterity, making them easier to attack. (Elite) Mana Cost - 55.
    This curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. Cannot target a foe who has grappled or is raping an ally.
  • Confuse - Curses target foe to become confused and attack a random allied monster with HP damaging attacks. Can only be used once on an enemy, and only twice in any combative round. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 150. This curse last for 5 turns, until the attacked enemy dies, or the Necromancer is raped, whichever happens first.
Weapon: Long Staff.
Anything I missed?

Oh yeah, and before we go further... can I swap the Necromancer's "Red Oni" weakness for "Alarune" instead?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nothing missed, I'll add you to the list.

As for the addition, when you get to that level of KP, I'll let you decide there if you want to add the Alarune to your list there, I'll allow a little mediation on that. Alarune though has harder time of spawning though.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

HAHAHAHA, I'll keep that in my thoughts then.

Also, OAMP, to answer your question here, no hair ties would still be in. Demons won't mind having ... handle bars :p

Heh, it would have been a shame to let such a chance to go waste. :D