Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Bad description, it's the same roll either way. Later on I may implent something but not yet.

Reputation score

At last I'm ready, Siphon. sorry for that little delay..

APPEARANCE:

NAME: Cathy
CLASS: Ritualist
Strength: 25
Dexterity: 35
Vitality: 25
Energy: 25
Intelligence: 40

Starting HP: 75
Starting Mana: 50
Starting Sexual Stamina: 125

WEAPON: Long Staff

SKILLS:

Soothing Memories - This skill allows the Ritualist to restore 1D25 HP and 1D25 Sexual Stamina when cast. The skill can only be used on an ally who is not being actively raped, and is not grappled. It may only be used once per six turns on the same person and only in combat areas. Mana Cost - 20

Splinter Weapon - This weapon spell allows the Ritualist to cause a weapon to magically attack all targets in the area for +10 damage. If this is placed on any weapon, and the attacker succeeds in hitting their target, the damage will be dealt in it's full to every enemy. This spell lasts 5 attacking turns, or until the Ritualist is raped. Mana Cost - 30.

Spirit Bind - This channeling spell is two-fold. It may be used to either take information from a recently killed enemy that could prove useful, or it can be used to briefly bind the spirit of a fallen enemy to serve as an ally. If it is used to gain information, the Mana Cost is 35. If it is used to bind the spirit as an ally, the Mana Cost is 55. (Elite) This spell only lasts 3 turns or until the Ritualist is raped. If she is raped before her turn comes up, then her spirit ally will vanish and not attack, as it will attack directly after she does. Said spirit deals the same damage the Ritualist dealt with her attack, if she and it hit.

Signet of Spirits - This channeling spell allows the Ritualist to summon a spirit to her aid, which deals 35 shadow damage with it's attack. This damage is immunity ignoring and cannot be reduced by any known method. The spirit replaces the Ritualist's attacking and soothing presence for 5 turns, however it will vanish if she is raped, which she still can be. (Elite) Mana Cost - 65.

Spirit Rift - This channeling spell is perhaps the most powerful spell in the world. The Ritualist summons a rift beneath her target foe, which strikes for 110 shadow damage. This skill is highly exhausting, and can only be used once every ten turns, regardless of if it hits. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 100. Shadow damage is immunity ignoring and cannot be reduced by any known method.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At last I'm ready, Siphon. sorry for that little delay..

APPEARANCE:

NAME: Cathy
CLASS: Ritualist
Vitality: 25

Starting HP: 75
Starting Mana: 50
Starting Sexual Stamina: 125

WEAPON: Long Staff

SKILLS:

Soothing Memories - This skill allows the Ritualist to restore 1D25 HP and 1D25 Sexual Stamina when cast. The skill can only be used on an ally who is not being actively raped, and is not grappled. It may only be used once per six turns on the same person and only in combat areas. Mana Cost - 20

Splinter Weapon - This weapon spell allows the Ritualist to cause a weapon to magically attack all targets in the area for +10 damage. If this is placed on any weapon, and the attacker succeeds in hitting their target, the damage will be dealt in it's full to every enemy. This spell lasts 5 attacking turns, or until the Ritualist is raped. Mana Cost - 30.

Spirit Bind - This channeling spell is two-fold. It may be used to either take information from a recently killed enemy that could prove useful, or it can be used to briefly bind the spirit of a fallen enemy to serve as an ally. If it is used to gain information, the Mana Cost is 35. If it is used to bind the spirit as an ally, the Mana Cost is 55. (Elite) This spell only lasts 3 turns or until the Ritualist is raped. If she is raped before her turn comes up, then her spirit ally will vanish and not attack, as it will attack directly after she does. Said spirit deals the same damage the Ritualist dealt with her attack, if she and it hit.

Signet of Spirits - This channeling spell allows the Ritualist to summon a spirit to her aid, which deals 35 shadow damage with it's attack. This damage is immunity ignoring and cannot be reduced by any known method. The spirit replaces the Ritualist's attacking and soothing presence for 5 turns, however it will vanish if she is raped, which she still can be. (Elite) Mana Cost - 65.

Spirit Rift - This channeling spell is perhaps the most powerful spell in the world. The Ritualist summons a rift beneath her target foe, which strikes for 110 shadow damage. This skill is highly exhausting, and can only be used once every ten turns, regardless of if it hits. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 100. Shadow damage is immunity ignoring and cannot be reduced by any known method.

Your up in Party 6 with bots for now.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to be unable to update this for a little while, not sure how long yet.

Unfortunately due to the attack of the privacy invaders, there's a small chance I may end up having to go to court for something I did, and maybe be gone for a while.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That sucks.

forest ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

want to play too ...

Name: Shania
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Sword
Stats:

appearance:

Strength: 40
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 50
Energy: 10
Intelligence: 10

Starting HP: 150
Starting Mana: 10
Starting Sexual Stamina: 210

Skills:

Special Skills:

Zeal - Attempt to attack all foes at once. If this connects you deal +5 Damage to each foe struck. Mana Cost - 5.

Vengeance - Add fire, lightning and cold damage to your attack, dealing a total of +15 elemental damage. Note immunes will lower this skill's effectiveness. Mana Cost - 10

Cleave - You strike for +20 damage. Mana Cost - 15

Final Thrust - If the enemy is below 30% health, this attack doubles your after strength calculated damage. Mana Cost - 25 (Elite)

Thrill of Victory - If this attack hits deal +10 damage. If target foe had less health than you, do an additional +10 damage and gain 5 mana. Mana Cost - 25. (Elite)

Eviscerate - You hit the enemy, and if it connects their HP drops by 20% of their maximum. (Can only be used once per enemy, and may not be used after an enemy is under 30% life. Can't be combined with any weapon spells.) Mana Cost - 30 (Ultimate Skill)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Do you want me to post an escape attempt for Svenna in the party 3 thread as well as an alternative for if mana frees her, or just wait for you to check if mana is successful?)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Termite, dematt, and tass; you think we should try to wait around for some enemies to kill?
#3. Selena: Being Raped by Amphibious Drayne. Orgasmed, can't move/resist.

#4. Josie: Grappled by Velociraptor.

#7. Genevieve: Being Raped by Tainted.

#9. Terri: Being Raped by Incubus.

I'm sorry guys.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry guys.
Hey, we all agreed to it. And there's nothing saying that a party of monsters we ran into by walking would be any weaker than the party we ran into by standing still.

Keep in mind, it's early in the battle. Gené's only had three actions so far, and the same goes for everybody else. We'll get there - Siphon's real-life travails are what's slowing things down.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind getting in on this if you're still taking people.

Name: Faylin
Class: Necromancer
Weapon: Long Staff

Appearance:

Starting Stats:

Vitality: 30
Intelligence: 35

Starting HP: 90
Starting Mana: 75
Starting Sexual Stamina: 145

Special Skills:

Amplify Damage - This skill allows the Necromancer to curse her target to receive DOUBLE physical damage, or strips Physical Immunity. Mana Cost - 5. The curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. See special notes.

Lower Resist - This skill curses target foe to take DOUBLE elemental damage, or strips one elemental immunity of the Necromancer's choice. Mana Cost -5. The curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. See special notes.

Bone Spear - This magic projectile deals 55 magic damage to her target foe if it hits. (Elite) Mana Cost - 35

Weaken - Curses target foe to have half their normal strength and dexterity, making them easier to attack. (Elite) Mana Cost - 55.
This curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. Cannot target a foe who has grappled or is raping an ally.

Confuse - Curses target foe to become confused and attack a random allied monster with HP damaging attacks. Can only be used once on an enemy, and only twice in any combative round. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 150. This curse last for 5 turns, until the attacked enemy dies, or the Necromancer is raped, whichever happens first.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Alaine
Class: Assassin
Weapon: Dual daggers

Appearance:

Starting Stats:

Strength: 30
Dexterity: 30
Vitality: 30
Energy: 20

Starting HP: 90
Starting Mana: 40
Starting Sexual Stamina: 150

Special Skills:
Flashing Blades - Causes a double strike and deals +5 damage per weapon that hits. Mana Cost - 5. (Daggers Only)

Double Throw - The assassin throws a pair of throwing knives at her enemy, dealing +5 damage per hit. Mana Cost - 5. (Throwable
weapons Only).

Leaping Mantis Sting - The Assassin attacks with her dual daggers, and if this attack hits, she deals +15 damage and her target foe is unable to attack on it's next turn. (Elite) Mana Cost - 25

Dancing Daggers - The Assassin uses her dual throwing weapons and hits for +15 damage, and her target foe is unable to attack on it's next turn. (Elite) Mana Cost - 25.

Mobeius Strike - The Assassin attacks with her weapons and hits for +20 magic damage. This skill can only be used every three turns, and prevents her target from attacking for one turn. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 45.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, Updates will be coming tomorrow and Monday definitely. However after Tuesday it's a "Not Sure when next will be". I'm having major oral surgery done, FINALLY getting that shit out of the way on Wednesday. I'm told to expect to be out for about a week from anything major, but I'm gonna try to not be out that long. At this point it's a wait and see, I will be trying to keep Chibi as up to date as I can so she can relay messages to you folks.

If anyone has any questions to ask before then, feel free to PM me.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Updates coming on Thursday.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK, so as everyone noticed I never got to updating. Part of this has been due to I lost a good chunk of the needed info to update. The other part ...

Well, I've had quite a bit of free time lately to just think, and I've been considering that since I'm going to be sidelined another week with another surgery on Wednesday, I could do some major work.

What I want to know is, who's up for possibly a new series with this? Probably will keep the same areas, however I think I'm going to rework the stat system and combat. I know many of you were complaining about single enemies taking FOREVER to kill even when ganged up on, so for starters I'm definitely looking into tweaking their HP down a ton.

I've also had some ideas for more enemies, and traps as well that I'd like to put in.

Ideally, I'd like to have all that work finished by the time I'm up on my feet again. This shouldn't be a problem as I should have a few days at least just laying around. If you folks have any suggestions on "bug" fixes, say them HERE and NOW. Anything written here will be given serious consideration, if not implemented. If no one replies, I may just make a new sign-up thread when the latest fix is ready. So who's with me?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Unfortunately, it's a little hard for me to "bug-test" when I haven't managed to finish a single combat. Similarly, reading everyone else's threads doesn't help much as nobody's met (far less defeated) a boss. Or, again, finished a single combat.

I will suggest that a lot of what's slowing things down is the enemy's simple inability to do anything other than "grapple -> rape". Maybe make them unable to grapple immediately after a victim frees themselves... and give them something else to do. Say, a stun-attack (so the victim can't resist next time they grapple), or a stat-ailment (so the victim can't fight as effectively).

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm, perhaps if you break free from the first grapple they try to headbutt you dealing a small amount of HP damage and stunning you if it connects, if it doesn't then dealing the margin YOU won back in HP damage to them? That could work Dematt, I hadn't ever thought of that until now.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Perhaps after a monster has been impregnated or impregnated a girl it lets them go and rests a turn unless the victim shows willingness. After seeing it done solo and in teams it might work better with players solo, keep them being geared and having magic but it would allow for smaller easier to handle combat (on both ends) and roleplay for those who want it. Right now it's hard to feel attached to characters because every second is one giant mosh pit. Also some people post very sparingly so that bogs things down further. Maybe add a "sated" stat to monsters, after having X amount of orgasms themselves they feel satisfied, the character gets to move on but they still took more corruption than if they had been able to beat the monster.

I'd say keep the current class system, make it solo play again, and lower monster HP and stats, at least their dodge and hit stats so it's a little easier to avoid and connect with your own attacks.

(I apologize for dropping out myself but after I finally got things running again after moving there were so many details and numbers flying around I my head almost exploded :( )

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One idea I particularly liked that wasn't included in this was simply disabling monsters for a turn whenever they orgasm as well as the girls. Give them a -20 or something similarly huge for a turn, indicating that they aren't concentrating on holding on.

You might also consider (though this is less essential) making it less easy to continually disable a girl. Perhaps only requiring one roll to get all the way from 'rape' to 'free', or not allowing a re-grapple/re-penetrate attempt the same turn as you broke free, at least on some enemies (maybe the ones not smart enough to react quickly to the changed circumstances).

And finally I think it would help to either either lower the health significantly OR significantly reduce the number of enemies, to the point where you'll usually be certain to have at least one girl free.