What's new

Please Link Translated RPG Maker Games Here!

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Please Link Translated RPG Maker Games Here!

I think I see the problem. It has a bunch of project files. Maybe it wasn't fully put together?
What do you mean by project files? Map01,Map02 or something else? You are not giving enough for anyone to help you.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think I see the problem. It has a bunch of project files. Maybe it wasn't fully put together?
It should just be the data folder, or maybe data and graphics. That is all that is needed for the translation

First - download the original game in it's native Japanese (buy it at DSLsite, or whatever). Extract on your windows system (with language settings set to Japanese). Next get the translation patch - it should extract to a data and graphics folder.

Now - follow the link from the post earlier that walks through the step for AllDecrypter. That's it. Remember - delete or rename the game.rgss file or it will ignore the data and graphics you just uploaded with the translations.

Oh - and PS - as you mentioned it "didn't have the file it needed", make sure you have the correct RTP installed - they are different for RPG XP, RPG VX and RPG VX Ace. The runtime packages are at the .

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I mean it's done, but I didn't get the chance to go back and proofread it like how I wanted. Seeing as how no one flamed me yet, I guess it's coherent enough as it is...

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody underway with any new full translations? If so, what game are you translating :)?
I'm working on a couple; Leotard Quest and another one I don't want to talk about yet, but Right now I only get a couple days a month to work on them, so until my schedule changes - it'll be done in a few decades.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I mean it's done, but I didn't get the chance to go back and proofread it like how I wanted. Seeing as how no one flamed me yet, I guess it's coherent enough as it is...
I've only just realised it's on your list :L! Thanks.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As others have noted, I believe Naked Order was fully translated into English. Since there is now a Wolf RPG section, you should add it to the list below the new translation of the Onee-san H Apartment game :D

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As others have noted, I believe Naked Order was fully translated into English. Since there is now a Wolf RPG section, you should add it to the list below the new translation of the Onee-san H Apartment game :D
Thanks for this, I don't really know what games were made in wolf and what isn't so if anyone knows of any other finished wolf games let me know.

Also, for anyone who has played Creature Hunter, is it complete? I played the last patch in the thread and ran into Japanese really quick so I don't really know if that was just stuff that was missed or added in a new update and the translator was done with the game.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Succubus Nests isn't RPGMaker but good nevertheless. I did a full translation of it. Link in sig.

Also working on The Moral Sword, Asagi at the moment as well.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Succubus Nests isn't RPGMaker but good nevertheless. I did a full translation of it. Link in sig.

Also working on The Moral Sword, Asagi at the moment as well.
I noticed your translation yesterday, not sure when I'll get around playing it. I won't add it to the list though, since if I start including any English h game I'll need to add about 30+ games to it. And in that case I would just rather put a link to my blog I've been working on where I put saves and mini/bad reviews for all the h games I've finished. I have about 50~ or so on it, and its the most complete list of English h games that are complete that I've been able to find.

cuddlybastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed your translation yesterday, not sure when I'll get around playing it. I won't add it to the list though, since if I start including any English h game I'll need to add about 30+ games to it. And in that case I would just rather put a link to my blog I've been working on where I put saves and mini/bad reviews for all the h games I've finished. I have about 50~ or so on it, and its the most complete list of English h games that are complete that I've been able to find.
Man you can't just talk about a list of English h games without linking it! Its downright cruel!

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man you can't just talk about a list of English h games without linking it! Its downright cruel!
I guess I'll link it, though don't expect much. I don't link any game downloads and have no intention to, its just saves and badly written reviews from a person with tastes that really don't match this site's.

This is the list part:

Every game links either to its own post or to a page with a bunch of games I didn't want to cover at length for specific reasons.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Only old version of it was translated. Current version 1.12 is not, people just map over what was translated. It is a pity since it has quite a bit of overhaul/upgrade, would love it if some someone can finish it...

Looks at TNT :p

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only old version of it was translated. Current version 1.12 is not, people just map over what was translated. It is a pity since it has quite a bit of overhaul/upgrade, would love it if some someone can finish it...

Looks at TNT :p
Don't look at me man. My plate is full. :p
Though I did enjoy that game. Perhaps I'll take a look at it. Though I doubt I even have it on my computer anymore. I'd need to get the translation and up to date game.

Also I have no experience with Wolf, so I'd need to learn how to work with that.

Last edited:

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy Knight Olyana Ver1.10 beta.

Blackmail, Holy Knight, Corruption, Humiliation.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Add Ariadne onto the list. Credits to Sorter, yariel, and m1zuki :)

Also, in your edits, can you start detailing what was added? Thanks!

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ariadne isn't done, just like how it's prequel Magica isn't done. Those are partials and don't belong in this list.
Also I try to keep the edit section updated, there just hasn't been anything fully completed in a while.

I'll add Holy Order once he finishes that last section, until then its not technically "done"

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ariadne isn't done, just like how it's prequel Magica isn't done. Those are partials and don't belong in this list.
Not as "Partial" as you think, since m1zuki took over, check the ariadne thread.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not as "Partial" as you think, since m1zuki took over, check the ariadne thread.
Saw that, thanks. Added it to the list.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wanted to help with a game (I'm Sad, Can't Post links, Newbie here) T_T
Name of the Game: Roundscape: Adorevia
Ulmf Thread: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22698
Offical Website: roundscape-adorevia.com
Game: https:// drive.google.com/file/d/0B7A24sOd0795bzlvRVFxRW42bTQ/view?usp=sharing

Game isn't finish yet, but does have alot to offer :3
(If i did something wrong tell me) :i