What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Poison] Slave's Sword 2 (RJ213606)

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
from the makers of slave's sword ( )
comes there new game
SLave sword 2

art has improved a bit, gameplay is mostly the same

Gameplay: Almost identical to the first game, this is a turn-based combat driven RPG. Fight, earn EXP, and lvl up. Typical equip system found in most RPG Maker games is also present here. Only two outstanding points: as in the first game, there is HP determined clothing destruction. Secondly, most h-scenes are, again, GoR activated, so prepare to lose a lot. There is implied corruption: more h-scenes > more corrupt. This is bare bones, gameplay-wise, with even more grind than the first game, but the artwork is excellent, so it may be worth the effort.

Game info: After having successfully protected her Kingdom of Selway from Imperial takeover, Luna and her band continue to seize Imperial territory and weaken its power while bringing freedom to the oppressed. However, during a mission, she gets captured...again. So, it's up to Luna to do the exact same thing she did the first game to prevent Selway from being taken over and preventing herself from being sexually corrupted...or not...again.

the thread of one is https://ulmf.org/threads/poison-slaves-sword-rj177899.8626/

Last edited by a moderator:

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So Kagura Games release the english version of Slave Sword 2, It's up for grabs at Steam and MangaGamer. I played the first Slave Sword long time ago, I was expecting some hardcore stuff, got disappointed maybe my taste is to sadistic. I'll Probably skip Slave Sword 2. I'll support Kagura Games next game release.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread had been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of information on gameplay, controls, and premise. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited: