What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

Sorry for the late reply. When you reach the very first town after meeting Saty and the three Orc, you need to go to the :
- North building (like a Castle). Goes up the Stair and enter the Big door (North). After the cutscene...
- Goes to the Pub on the Entrance of the town (South-West of Town Map). Meet her Friends on the second Floor. Then...
- Sleep inside her house (located on the North West of the Town Map). Then...
- Exit the town and venture to the West where the Green Groper are located. Then exit via the North path. Then, everything changed when the Orc Nation attacks.
- Continuation on page 9 post 130.
- Followed by page 12 post 176.

Last edited:

Zephiris

Reputation score

Curious, other than the level 18 armor in Sara, is there any other armor upgrades later on? I am debating whether I should be splurging the iron ore in upgrades before the sewer mission.

Last edited:

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no full save or guide anywhere? I can´t progress in the city after escaping sewers in a tomb

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the late reply. When you reach the very first town after meeting Saty and the three Orc, you need to go to the :
- North building (like a Castle). Goes up the Stair and enter the Big door (North). After the cutscene...
- Goes to the Pub on the Entrance of the town (South-West of Town Map). Meet her Friends on the second Floor. Then...
- Sleep inside her house (located on the North West of the Town Map). Then...
- Exit the town and venture to the West where the Green Groper are located. Then exit via the North path. Then, everything changed when the Orc Nation attacks.
- Continuation on page 9 post 130.
- Followed by page 12 post 176.
I followed your guide but when I went to town and to the north, seems bridges had been broken, how do I continue?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I followed your guide but when I went to town and to the north, seems bridges had been broken, how do I continue?
Sorry if I may offend you in any way, but I can't really comprehend where to troubleshoot your problem here, was it:

- You haven't arrived at the First Town yet?
Go all the way to the bottom of the map and take the Exit to the right (South-East Exit).

- You arrived at the First Town and you met the broken bridge?
The only bridges that you met broken should have been when you arrived at the second town (or the main town since you will be spending most of your time there). The one's I posted up there was when you arrived at the very first town.
... In case you were stuck in the town, the North of town map or South-West of town map refers to the building inside the town map, Not exiting the town map then travelling to North or South-West.
... In case you cannot find the Green Groper Area, after exiting the First Town, just run Up until the second intersection, and went all the way to the West Exit (Left). (Note: There are actually two Green Groper Area, one to the North which were blocked at this point, and the other is to the West which you will be heading)
... In case you are stuck at the Green Groper Area (West), you need to go to all the way Up to the North Exit to enter the village.

- You have arrived at the second town and you met the broken bridge?
To proceed with the main quest, you always need to talk to the Leon guy first. Once you have received the signal to continue (listen to the dialogue they are having), only then you may proceed with the next main quest (you may need to report to Leon to actually complete the Main Quest after you finish the Site Visit). Perhaps do some side Quest first before talking to Leon again to proceed to the next Main Quest.

EDIT: Zephiris:
If I'm not mistaken, there is 1 higher grade piece for every equipment (1 for sword, the Ascalon, 1 for armor, 1 for arm, and 1 for head). Don't ask me where to get them, since I didn't get them myself.

P.S.: Anyway, been awhile since the last time I played this game... So, I might be wrong. Will look into to it later, maybe (currently playing back Galzoo Island, hehe).

Last edited:

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one got a full save??

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone who cares, Part 2 is Coming Soon™. No release date, no demo, but they're working on it. Most of the content is just about stuff that they're trying to add / thinking about adding in, in terms of mechanics, voice options, character art variations, etc.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if I kinda necro this, I've gone through the first cave where we're surrounded by the orcs.

Just curious, can we get a virgin route? If we can, I gonna grind some levels first. Or we supposed to lose that fight?

qwertyq12345

Reputation score

Sorry if I kinda necro this, I've gone through the first cave where we're surrounded by the orcs.

Just curious, can we get a virgin route? If we can, I gonna grind some levels first. Or we supposed to lose that fight?
You can technically do a virgin route. There is the one scene after you're imprisoned where they do a strip search and stick your sword hilt in you. But other than that you can avoid all other H-scenes.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can technically do a virgin route. There is the one scene after you're imprisoned where they do a strip search and stick your sword hilt in you. But other than that you can avoid all other H-scenes.
Okay, nice to hear that, I gonna grind first so i can pass the orc's waves.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you meant the first village after the first town, you need to go back to sleep in the shed you previously get chained up.
If you passed the second or third night there, then you will be immediately teleported to the tentacle cave, and finally end up fighting 3 waves of three orcs.

After that, you will be captured as per the story, and need to escape the prison. Do not get in the guards line of sight, and go talk to your father in the prison cell first (If I'm not mistaken, you can see him on top of the screen which you originally awoken), then talk to a black haired guy being jailed somewhere on the top right maybe. Only then you can go to the staircase.
After that, go down or left first to get equipment, or right then up. Only then you go to the right then down side until you find 'The Coffins'.

When you arrived to the second town, go inside the pub underground floor, talk to the guy sitting on the upper left, then get out and go to the right side of the map. Talk to a middle-aged-green-beard-guy standing beside his stall and there will be a short scene. After that talk back to the guy inside the pub. Go into the secret base, and talk to the leader named Leon. After this, you can takes on repeatable quest by the blue man behind the left counter and talk to the blacksmith on the top left for free equipment.

The 100 point if I'm not mistaken is not her hornyness, but her shyness. She became slaves, so she needs money even by prostituting herself. Burn it down to zero to be shameless. But the only think so far you get out of it is getting naked only at night.
I think the game was built to be simple as of this version. But since they meant to expand the game, Perhaps in their next expansion, there will be more to it, maybe. Sorry, currently playing virgin run (or is she even a virgin to begin with? There's no hymen!).

Thanks Yun-Ah! Question: When I used the partial, the sex value does not seems to change when I tried her get raped in the dungeon...
What do I do if I can't access the bar? I get no scene from talking to the underground floor bartender or the vendor. Is there a way to get to the one behind the bar?

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

h*ttp://b.dlsite.net/RG14544/archives/9550234.html

Another Update Now include combat rape

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

h*ttp://b.dlsite.net/RG14544/archives/9550234.html

Another Update Now include combat rape
I am by no means a Google Translate wizard, but I think that post was saying things about the sequel, Slave's Sword 2 - a progress report of sorts.

Looks good, though.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just stumbled to poison's blog and realized there's new update

translate it with google translated and it say that they got spot in C92, and more importantly, slave sword 2 expected to be released at october this year?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all good game deserve 2nd season ... :cool:
and it seems in 2017 we can expect a good harvest for 2nd season for some game ...

oh yeah, is there someone who have full save ?
I get stuck near the end and the game deleted ...
don't want to play all over again from start ...

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How many prostituting scene are there? so far I only managed to get:

- guy near the bridge
- guy in the 2nd top left in the house (paizuri)
- the brothel (3rd and 2nd floor)
- guy next to the weapon shop
- guy next to the pub (paizuri)
- the homeless in the slum (gangbang)

all with/without clothes

and... that's all I think? and how come the price gets lower? is it related to the shame stat?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, sorry for necroing, but for anyone having trouble about the guy at the pub mentioned before entering the Freedom Fighter Hideout or whatever it was called, the guy have blue hair and was sitting on a rather big chair, I think on the Top Left of the screen. Some people said he was hard to see, but if that is the case, then no choice but to search for very chairs there are there, not much anyway.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The proper way to play this game (in the dungeon)
left side of the screen: the game
right of the game: Lets play you enjoy (for the waiting sessions)

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone have a 'tricks' to find the folder www in this game ?
I have a translations for this , and I can't because the folder doesn't exist or i can't see it .
For sure , i just need to remplace the original 'www' with the translate , no ?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Someone have a 'tricks' to find the folder www in this game ?
I have a translations for this , and I can't because the folder doesn't exist or i can't see it .
For sure , i just need to remplace the original 'www' with the translate , no ?
You've got the boxed version. It needs to be unpacked (unboxed) first.

Better read through this.